McMillen Photography Reviews

McMillen Photography 7
  • Colleen

Colleen Marie · Married on 12/01/2018

December 1, 2018

I do not know where to even begin with how happy we were with McMillen Photography! The captured so many special moments in our day that I couldn’t even remember! Ed & Ben were so down to earth, my bridal party talked so highly of them!!!! Everyone in their office goes above and beyond to help with any questions you have !
    You won’t go wrong with these guys!

McMillen Photography 8
    McMillen Photography 15
    McMillen Photography 16

Renee · Married on 11/03/2018

Photographer

We used McMillen for our photographer for our wedding day. We picked Bailey, and was also assigned Ed. They were fabulous to work with! My husband hates taking pictures and they made it fun and easy! They had our wedding party laughing and we all had a great time with them. We loved our proofs and got amazing shots. I would highly recommend them to anyone. We received our proofs just over our one month mark. We are currently waiting on our album!

Johnna Scrabis · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with McMillen

We used Breanne B as our photographer at McMillen, and she was great! (https://www.mcmillenphotography.net/photographer-breanne.html) Breanne was a true professional, easy to work with, and called me before the big day just to check in and make sure that we were on the same page. Haven't gotten pictures back yet (it's only been about a week), but the ones that Breanne showed us (and our moms) during the ceremony were beautiful and creative! Recommended for sure!

Ashley Miller · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely accommodating

Highly recommend Kimber and the McMillan crew loved how nice they all were able to make my photography dreams come true on a budget!

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2018

McMillen Photography

We went with McMillen photography for our wedding photos and I couldn’t be happier with my decision! From the get go, all of the staff at McMillen made me feel like I was their priority, which is a great feeling when it comes to wedding vendors. Ben was our photographer and he has the best personality for it, we felt comfortable and at ease with him and he kept us laughing throughout the day. Not to mention, he does amazing photography, and so do all of the photographers at the studio, I would highly recommend McMillen Photogroahy to anyone!

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

We booked with McMillen Photography for our photography and videography. We had Kimber and Jessica for photography and Amie for videography. We met Jessica for our engagement photos and clicked very well and was nothing short of amazing on the day of our wedding. Both Kimber and Jessica made us feel so very comfortable and at ease. Amie did great with the videography as well and captured the highlights of our day! They were all very professional and would def recommend to other clients!

Samantha Jackson · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more!

Everything was perfect... the photographer was more worried about getting shots at my wedding than I was if that tells you how good of a job they do! I couldn’t be happier we chose them for our photographer

Elise · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough about McMillen photography! My husband and I had the privilege of having Ben as our photographer. Ben was so personable and kind. He made everything great! We loved every picture Ben captured of our special day! Highly recommend McMillen for any of your photography needs!

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not have asked for a nicer or more helpful, hardworking team!!

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Mcmillian photography is the best! I had Ben and his assistant (I can’t remeber her name) but they both were such a joy and pleasure to work with! He let me decide my poses and worked well with my ring bearer and flower girl! They were very professional, arrived early to the location and made everything super fun and relaxing! My photos came out perfect and were done within a week of being married! Would fully recommend Mcmillian photography :)

McMillen Photography 17
    McMillen Photography 18
    McMillen Photography 19
    McMillen Photography 20
    McMillen Photography 21
    McMillen Photography 22

Lisa · Married on 07/28/2018

Great Pictures

Kailee and Ben McMillen were awesome, they were there from getting my makeup done - to the last dance. McMillen Photography kept me posted on things up to the wedding date. Our pictures were done with great quality and were available within a week to proof.
    All of the McMillen photographers are great people to work with and always do a top notch quality job

Angela · Married on 07/27/2018

Ed was wonderful. Cant' wait to get my pictures.

Katlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I got married on 06/16/2018 not only was my wedding day perfect but now I have pictures that will last me a life time ! Travis went above and beyond to make sure he got all the pictures I requested! I cannot wait to use them in the future!

Hannah · Married on 05/26/2018

Well Organized and efficient

Our wedding was outside on a very hot day. Sara kept the wedding party on task despite the heat and everyone complaining. She was efficient and got our group shots done in a timely manner. Everything from our getting ready photos, to our family and friends, to the reception captured our day perfectly.

Paula · Married on 05/04/2018

Ben is really a great photographer ! He captured every moment beautifully and every detail perfectly. I would definitely recommend Ben ! He was so kind and definitely knew how to get my huge family to listen to me! I was very pleased!

McMillen Photography 23

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2018

Highly Recommend!!

We were SO happy with McMillen Photo. From the very first second we met Ben, we were so comfortable and excited to use them for our wedding. We chose Kailee as our photographer, and she was amazing and listened to exactly what we wanted. We absolutely loved the pictures she took, and she was great company on our wedding day. We couldn't believe the pictures were all ready while we were on our honeymoon only a few days after the wedding. I highly recommend using these guys- I believe any of the photographers would have done a great job, based on the photos we saw at their studio.

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

Having McMillen Photography capture our wedding day was one of the easiest wedding planning decisions we made. Amanda were very easy to work with throughout the whole process. We planned our Pennsylvania wedding from down in North Carolina. She was extremely flexible with work schedules and extremely prompt in responding to emails answering all my questions. She made the whole planning process very easy.
    On our big day, Ben did an AMAZING job capturing all of it. We LOVED our final product. It was great to relive our big day through all the pictures. He was so laid back and wonderful, he made the whole process of taking pictures fun and enjoyable. He was very professional and kept everything flowing. It snowed at least 8 inches on our wedding day (which I was hoping for) and Ben was trooper getting all the outside pictures I wanted. He truly captured all the magic that came with the snow!

Penny · Married on 11/22/2017

Book them now!

I could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding day! We absolutely love all of the photos taken!!!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/18/2017

I had Jess and she was simply amazing! She showed up early and was so easy to work with. She captured amazing images candidly during the ceremony and at the reception. I think one of my favorite's is during my sister's speech when she captured us laughing and just the pure joy. She's great with posed photos too and wrangling our large families for group shots. She was a great sport and it rained during the day, so she was able to capture some amazing shots in the hotel lobby and we went outside after dark to capture some backlit photos in the rain. They're stunning. I had my proofs available before I was even back from the honeymoon! The front office worked with me to create a package that fit my needs because some of things they were offering I knew I didn't want. I would recommend Jess and the McMillen Photography to anyone a million times over.

Sheila · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best photographers at my wedding on 10-7-2017. Ed and Travis were great and will be working again with the two of them in the future!

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

McMillen photography does a superb job on their photography. Our wedding photos came back within 4.5 weeks and they look exceptionally beautiful!! They are easy to communicate with and they go beyond their way to make things as easy as possible! McMillen is worth every penny especially when it's your wedding photos!

McMillen Photography 24
  • Ceech's Bride

Allyson · Married on 08/26/2017

I had Sara Morgan as my photographer and she was awesome! She has a great personality, showed up 30 minutes early to get set up, stayed until the very end of the reception, and was very creative with the different poses and pictures she took. She worked great with everyone and you could tell she really loves her job. While I have not received pictures yet (still early for those!), she did show me a few sneak peeks on her camera the night of the wedding and they were gorgeous! Photography is one of the most important things about a wedding and I would not change a thing about Sara! All the folks I worked with throughout the process (Amanda was the main one) were also very responsive, pleasant, and accommodating. I would recommend McMillen Photography to anyone without hesitation! Thank you all!!

Kimberlee · Married on 08/05/2017

We just got married last weekend and had Jessica as our photographer. She was amazing!! She worked with us when things were going crazy and was super patient! She gave us lots of options and even asked for suggestions on things we wanted to do. The pictures came out beautiful and we cant wait till be get our CD! We were recommended McMillen Photography from a close friend and would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Gwen · Married on 06/24/2017

We booked two photographers from McMillen, Jessica and Scott. The photographers were on time and knew what they were doing. Jessica was my main contact throughout the months before the wedding. She was kind and quick to respond to all my emails and questions. When I was getting into my dress for the wedding, she helped my mom and me with the buttons. I told her that should be an honorary bridesmaid because of how she helped us.

She listened to my ideas about what I wanted and was quick to take photos anywhere I asked. Jess had plenty of creative ideas for group photos and was effective at wrangling and arranging family members for photos.

Scott was also very kind and sometimes hung with Jessica, offering different angles to situations. Then other times, he would depart to make sure he got photos of the men or the other side of the reception area.

We also booked a photo booth and DJ (Steve Barrett) through McMillen. Both were great decisions. Steve Barrett is an AMAZING DJ...he was polite and fun!