McMenamins Old St. Francis School Reviews

McMenamins Old St. Francis School 4
McMenamins Old St. Francis School 5

Megan Newton · Married on 02/12/2019

Magical day at McMenamins in Bend

The event staff at McMenamins is top notch! The venue itself could not have been a more magical spot to hold my sons wedding. The space was perfect, the vibe of the room/property was so cool and the value was great!!! Highly recommend!!!

McMenamins Old St. Francis School 6
    McMenamins Old St. Francis School 7
    McMenamins Old St. Francis School 8
    McMenamins Old St. Francis School 9
    McMenamins Old St. Francis School 10

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

I really can't say enough good things about the staff, grounds, hotel, and service at Old St. Francis School. Their communication with me from the very beginning of my search was great. I knew right away when I saw O'Kanes Square, that it was perfect for my wedding. We had a couple of room booking snafus which were taken care of right away and with much friendliness. Staff was great to work with! The location was beautiful, food was great and everyone had a wonderful time. I don't think my wedding day could have went any more perfect. BIG SHOUT OUT to all the staff at Old St. Francis School!!!

Wonderful location for our rehearsal dinner (O'Kane's), food and drinks were delicious, staff were friendly and professional.

Patti · Married on 01/22/2011

The week before my wedding, my fiance and I had a pre-wedding bash at McMenamins in Bend for all our friends in the area (our wedding was out of state). We had the party in the Rambler Room, which was really large and really nice. I had been talking to the sales manager and she had asked me some questions, like what colors am i using, music i would like, how i would like the table set up, etc. When I walked into the room with my fiance we could not believe how great the room looked, everything i had talked to the sales manager about was done. It looked better than I had even pictured it. We had our own bartender who took wonderful care of all our guests and the food was awesome. I think everyone ended up going back up for seconds! McMenamins took care of everything for me so all I had to do was show up and have a great time. Thanks!

Kim · event on: 06/16/2016

the event was well put together and the food was great

Kristen · event on: 09/30/2016

We had our rehearsal dinner and after dinner social at McMenamins and we had a wonderful time. Our guests were very impressed and they had a lot of fun exploring the entire property throughout the night. The service was excellent and they were very accommodating to make it exactly what we wanted and then some! The food and beverages were delicious and a real hit with everyone that was in attendance! Thank you for a great wedding eve!

• User7347034 · event on: 10/22/2016

The staff was very helpful. The location was perfect for what we needed. The food surpassed our expectations. The bartenders were great with our party.

Susan · event on: 07/14/2017

Jackie Johnson was accessible and communicated with us planning the event. She worked with the food staff to provide vegan meals for 2 guests, always answered my emails promptly, and arranged for the a/v equipment to be ready when we arrived.

Dorothy · event on: 08/27/2017

We had a wonderful event, I highly recommend McMenamins.

Marla · event on: 06/17/2018

This venue was just wonderful and the staff was warm and helpful! We were a large group for our family reunion and the organization and wonderful service really contributed to a great evening.

Brian · event on: 06/14/2017

Everything was great! Special thanks to your team for their promptness and professionalism, we were never distributed during any of the meal set-ups and the food was great!

This was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner. We had our own large room, which was great for the kiddos to run around in and not have to worry about disturbing other patrons. We were able to plug our phone in so we could use our own music on their sound system. We had the southwestern buffet which was not only easy, it was delicious. Great choice for your rehearsal dinner!

Maci · event on: 06/24/2017

3.5

Hosted a 70th birthday party for my mom and it was a great venue. Found that the service was a little slow, but it really didn't inhibit the experience.

Highly recommend per the value, the product and the experience.

Betsy · event on: 10/07/2017

So easy to have an event with this vendor