MCM Event Stylist Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Terryann R. Married on 08/21/2021

Magnificent!

MCM Events made our special day a seamless, memorable and very special. The energy was right everything was perfect and exactly how we wanted. It was definitely an awesome experience.
    Pg Facey Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful experience

MCM is professional, helpful and provided realistic recommendations in the planning and coordination of my wedding. I would highly recommend their services and really appreciate how MCM went over and beyond to make planning during the pandemic more manageable. Book MCM--trust me you won't regret it!

MCM Event Stylist's reply:

Thank you Peta-gay!! Its been a pleasure helping you thus far and can't wait until your wedding date!
  • Toni-Ann
    Toni-Ann M. Married on 07/31/2021

Great service and attention to detail

It was a pleasure to have the MCM Event stylist team as a part of our wedding story. From the polite customer service, to keeping us accountable to the plans and the dates we had set to get things accomplished. Kim, the face of MCM was a joy to work with. She not only came through with what we discussed, but went above and beyond to ensure that even on the day our vision was maintained and we remained cool, calm and collected. We would definitely recommend this vendor for all your wedding needs.
  • Shanive
    Shanive S. Married on 07/26/2021

Quality at its best!

An exceptional and memorable experience. Working with MCM was indeed a great choice, they are flexible, punctual, and a company to their word because they deliver quality. They listen, very understand catered to my every need by delivering quality service and a wedding to my uniqueness. I literally had a no worries wedding, because every detail was taken care of. They maintain professionalism at all times.
    I bet you won’t regret it!
  • Milton
    Milton J. Married on 01/30/2021

Amazing Photoshoot

Alray was very professional but at the same time so attentive. He always made us feel comfortable and would break the Photoshoot with some levity that made the time go by effortlessly. The pictures were gorgeous and I keep getting inquiries about who did the shoot just because of that.
  • Suan
    Suan Married on 12/19/2020

A Wonderful Experience

If professional was a person, it would be Kimberly! MCM Event Stylist played a big role in the planning and execution of our wedding. They were there through every high and every low. Kimberly was the calm through the storm that is Covid 19, as she gracefully adjusted to any changes that we had to make as a result. She definitely helped us to bring our wedding vision to life with her creativity and expertise. She gives solid advice and makes herself available if you need her outside of the ordinary. My husband and I have no regrets and would highly recommend!

MCM Event Stylist's reply:

Thank You Suan! Covid-19 really gave us a fight with this wedding. Thank you for trusting me with your event.
    Tiffany E. Married on 08/01/2020

Just what I didn’t know I needed

Kim and her team were able to make my wedding happen in 2 weeks with nothing planned. She knew what I needed before I knew I needed it. Totally amazing! I had a wonderful day and memories to last a life time. Thank you MCM!

MCM Event Stylist's reply:

You are most welcome Tiffany. You and Zarren were a absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for making it MCM Event Stylist!
    Sigourney H. Married on 07/05/2020

Awesome, responsive, supportive and professional

How my wedding day would turn out without MCM Events? I don't know and it doesn't matter.

MCM came to my rescue at the very last minute, they turned what could have been a disaster into something magical. From the planning to the execution, EVERYTHING was perfect.

I don't know what else I could have asked for.

MCM, Thank You!

Thank you for making my special day even more special.

Thank you for the attention you gave to me, my husband, my guest, to the venue. I truly appreciate you.

Thank you.

MCM Event Stylist's reply:

Thank you Sigourney!! It was an awesome day by the pool providing you with Month-of Coordination and Décor.
  • O
    Olivia P. Married on 04/19/2021

A true GEM

The services provided was top notch. Let’s talk about a team that listen and execute, a team that went above and beyond to ensure everything we wanted was spot on and delivered. A huge thank you and wish you prosperity in your future endeavors as your a big deal! Thank you 🙏
    Kimone C. Married on 03/26/2021

Extremely satisfied with the services from MCM Event Stylist

From the initial conversation with MCM Event Stylist, I noted how professional, knowledgeable and responsive she was. I’m so glad you were our On-the-Day Coordinator; everything went seamless, or, at least, appeared so - you made sure of that! Thank you for taking away any headache and adding your finishing touches to the finer details. Everything looked even better than we imagined, whilst still staying true to the minimalist, tropical, beach vibes. My sister and her husband are extremely pleased, and I’m truly grateful to have had you onboard. Thank you, Kim! Would recommend you any day.
    Colleen Married on 08/05/2021

Professional

In all my day was a big success.
  • Terriann
    Terriann S. Married on 02/13/2021

Wedding day

Kim was a big help on my wedding day. I needed someone who was able to identify the gaps and the details and she was that person. I’m very unorthodox and particular about what I want and she was able to help bring that vision to life. Thanks MCM team for the amazing support!