McLaughlin Photo & Video Reviews

McLaughlin Photo & Video 5
McLaughlin Photo & Video 6
McLaughlin Photo & Video 7

Chrishane · Married on 07/20/2019

From start to finish McLaughlin was amazing! They helped to find the perfect venue for my fiance to propose and Jen our photographer, even acted a role as a casual shopper! The photos are beautiful and they made our engagement photos ones to treasure forever!! We recommend McLaughlin 100%!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Chrishane :) Jenifer really enjoyed working with you for your Engagement. Congratulations on all of the excitement as you begin your new life together. -Donna

Colleen · Married on 07/18/2019

Photographer for Wedding

Our pictures are amazing! thank you

Sent on 07/28/2019
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 8
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 9

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Colleen. Your Wedding was absolutely beautiful! We thank you for choosing us as your photographers :) - Donna
  • Talore

Talore · Married on 04/19/2019

Elopement pictures

Our wedding pictures turned out amazing thanks to Donna. 10/10

Thank you, Donna for capturing special moments from our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 14
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 15
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 16

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations on your perfect Elopement :) I really enjoyed taking photos of the two of you having fun and saying your vows. Thank you for the smiles. -Donna

Shannon · Married on 04/04/2019

beautiful pictures, and amazing detail

Donna is a dream to work with. She is a fun photographer and knows great shots. She had an assistant on the big day to help cover all the angles. We absolutely loved all the pictures. It was a very windy day by the sea and Donna knew just how and where to go to still capture beautiful pictures where I didn't have hair covering my face. She works with you on shots you want to take prior to the wedding. Certain family pictures, do you want to be with your siblings, friends, flower girl, etc. There is really no detail left out. Where she really shines, is the sunset pictures! We took several on the dock after the wedding, in all kinds of fun poses. They look breathtaking! Trust me, you can't go wrong if you choose McLaughlin Photography. Donna and her team really captured our special day in the most lovely way!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 17
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 18
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 19

Christina Koprowski-Depew · Married on 01/19/2019

Depew Wedding, January 19, 2019

Donna was amazing, being that we live in Pennsylvania it was difficult for myself and my husband to coordinate plans. All I did was show up, Ali handled the rest and took some exquisite photographs. Memories that she captured that I can now reflect on that I most likely would've forgotten about. I can not thank Donna and her team enough! Thank you for providing us with such exceptional quality and professionalism!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Christine

Christine Contessa · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing photography!

McLaughlin Photo and Video is simply amazing. They captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. I love the photos so much! They also put together a lovely photo album with 300 images to tell the story of our day, from the first look to our reception. Great job! You won't be disappointed if you hire McLaughlin :-)

Sent on 01/03/2019
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 31
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 32
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 33

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Christine. We really liked working with you and seeing everyone enjoy the Keys. - Donna
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Niemann · Married on 10/05/2018

Highly recommended!

Jen at McLaughlin photo and video, located in Traverier, F l, did our wedding photos and also vacation family photos 6 months later. We were so impressed with our wedding photos that when we came back for a family vacation with everyone in one place, we decided to take that opportunity to have the family group photo taken. So glad we did! Jen was terrific getting all the different personalities to mesh and kiddos in place! Now, I have the family heirloom I wanted to hang on my wall! Highly recommend McLaughin! Ask for Jen!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 34

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Stephanie. I really enjoyed working with you and your family. It was fun to photograph you twice and capture everyones personality in our tropical islands - Jen

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

Donna and Jen were great! Donna and Jen made sure my rowdy group was all in check and we got all the pictures we needed! Donna made sure all my many questions were answered and made sure I had all the specific pictures I wanted! We highly recommend Donna and her team!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Morgan. We really enjoyed working with all of you. Congratulations on your new life as Mr. and Mrs. More photos coming soon :) - Donna & Jen

Jenna · Married on 07/19/2018

Mrs. Donna and her team were wonderful! She photographed and video'd our wedding on the Florida Key of Islamorada. We are in love with our photos and video, they captured our special day, perfectly!

Do not think twice about putting your once in a lifetime memory in her hands!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 35
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 36

Marijke · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for a great photographer, you no longer have to keep searching as the McLaughlin team will exceed all your expectations. From the initial phone call, to the meet and greet, and then the day of the wedding everything was perfect. They were able to get all the photos we asked for and add more shots that we didn't even think about. Donna and her team are personable and really try to capture the wedding from our point of view. The only issue you we had was narrowing down pictures for our album! There were so many amazing photos that we had a hard time picking the ones for our album. We highly recommend them for any professional photographer needs! I can't wait to return to the keys when we have a family and use them again to capture these special moments.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 37

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

Donna was great to work with, especially as an out of town bride. We were able to talk on the phone in the beginning and then closer to the wedding to make sure that all of my personal wishes would be met. I appreciate Donna listening to all of my preferences and making sure that she followed through on the wedding day. Donna captured some great images and I am so thrilled with our results.

Sent on 09/30/2018

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Congratulations on your beautiful Wedding Day and new life together. We enjoyed seeing you in love and capturing all of your moments. Thank you for choosing us as your photographers and for the smiles. - Donna & Jen

Megan · Married on 02/24/2018

Donna and her assistant Rachel were absolutely amazing in shooting our wedding. They were so kind and patient with my husband and I, and they made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They captured everything and more we could have wanted at our wedding and were so professional and a true pleasure. They were able to work with us and our budget to capture everything from getting ready to the first look, ceremony, sunset, reception, etc. 6 days after our wedding they had already sent us roughly 25 photos to look at with the promise of more coming soon. If there was a way to give them MORE THAN 5 STARS, I would! Thank you Donna for capturing our special day so beautifully.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Erin · Married on 12/01/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video were incredible to work with for our wedding! We could not have asked for a more professional and talented photographer! Donna and Rachel made our day run so smooth! They captured every moment of the day and our photos were beyond perfect! Thank you for making our wedding so special!!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you for being such a good looking couple, inside and out :)

Brooke · Married on 10/12/2017

They were amazing! I couldn't have wished for anything more! We love every photo!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Carrie · Married on 07/25/2017

From the very beginning, McLaughlin photography was wonderful to work with. Donna was very quick to respond to our emails and very conscious of our budget; we never felt pressured to purchase a more expensive package. Donna sent over a list of potential "shots" that we may want to consider, which was helpful to know what to expect. A few days before the ceremony, they reached out to let us know that our photographer, Jen, would be getting ahold of us soon. Jen called a couple of days before the wedding just to say hi and introduce herself. She let me know what to expect timing wise, which was great. The day before, I got a text with her personal cell number just in case I needed to get contact her for any reason.

The day of the wedding, they were magnificent. We only had Jen for a hour and a half, and she absolutely made the most of that time. After just a few shots, she knew our guests by name and was able to call them in and out of pictures without just pointing at them. It felt very personal and intimate.

We received several pictures back and are ecstatic with the results. They're absolutely beautiful, and very high quality shots. Not to mention how quickly we got them back. Our ceremony was July 25th, and we received the first set of pictures on August 9.

Our time with McLaughlin Photo & Video was nothing short of amazing. They cared about our wedding and the pictures as much as we did, and it showed. Their professionalism and personal touches made working with them an unforgettable experience. Even our guests were talking about how great the photographer was. If you are looking for a photographer, you will not be disappointed with McLaughlin Photo & Video.

Sent on 08/10/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Carrie. We really enjoyed working with you and seeing your relaxed loving spirit. Congratulations on your new life full of romance :)

Cynthia · Married on 07/13/2017

Donna was a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. She worked within our time frame and budget for our destination wedding and was very flexible with her time. We had a rain delay and an unfortunate event with some family members missing the ceremony. It just so happened it fit Donna's schedule and she went out of her way and took t he extra time to meet us at the reception to make sure we go photographs with all of our family. She was very thoughtful in getting the photographs we requested and helped us get the best shots with location, lighting, and posing tips. I highly recommend Donna and her team. I'm so glad I had the chance to work with her on my big day!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Cindy. You and Davon must be living right for the skies to clear and your wedding to be so beautiful. I am so happy I got to meet all of you and take photos for you to treasure. Congratulations on your new life together !

Challaine' · Married on 07/01/2017

My spouse and I really enjoyed working with this vendor. You will not be disappointed and you have wonderful memories for the rest of your life!

Sent on 08/16/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Challaine' we really enjoyed working with you. Congratulations on being happily married :)

Sandy · Married on 06/30/2017

I was extremely happy with Donna and everyone at her company. I had seen pictures of other wedding that she had done and was very impressed. I had many conversations with her over the phone and email since I lived in Colorado and was getting married in the Florida Keys. She was so helpful with all aspects of planning and had fabulous suggestions about locations for the pictures. We had a small, family only wedding and she did an amazing job of making everyone look beautiful on our very special day, especially through the use of different angles with two cameras. She was patient and kind and very understanding throughout the entire before, during and after the wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 38
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 39
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 40
    McLaughlin Photo & Video 41

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Sandy. We really enjoyed working with you and your family. Your smiles shared reveal the love you have for one another :) - Donna
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

Donna was THE BEST! We met her for an engagement shoot and then didn't worry about a thing for the wedding...even when I found out I'd be 5 1/2 months pregnant for the big day. She did an amazing job on photos and we actually even had guests comment on how we didn't let the photography take over our day/our time with guests (little did they know this was all Donna's doing - along with her sweet, professional and talented assistant Rachel). The photos are beautiful and the memories are too! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Chrissi. We loved working with you from start to finish. Wait a minute, we need to take new baby photos :) Congratulations on everything, we are very happy for you !

Joy · Married on 04/01/2017

Donna and Jennifer were simply amazing. We decided to have a wedding with only 5 weeks to plan. They both were quick to answer any an all questions. Donna took time to go over all options with me. I met both Donna and Jennifer for the first time on the big day, but it didn't feel that way. We were all so comfortable with each other. I felt like a kid playing dress up with my friends taking pictures. The picture came our beyond perfect. They were able to get pictures of all of our guests and all of the important shoots that we wanted. Never in a million years did I dream that the pictures would have came out as perfect as they did. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Joy we really enjoyed working with you and whole group ! It did feel like we all knew each other before we actually met. Thank you for everything ! - Donna & Jen

Jenna · Married on 02/03/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the decision we have made to use McLaughlin for our wedding. Donna, Aimee, and Jen throughout the whole process from beginning to end have been very responsive and helpful from day one when we meet to look over the various package options they have to fit any particular price range.

Being that my husband really hates getting his picture taken I had an uneasy feeling of how this would work out, but to my husbands surprise on our wedding day Aimee was able to show him how she is amazingly talented at capturing pictures which made him feel more comfortable.

McLaughlin team went above and beyond what I was expecting for our wedding day!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Jenna. We appreciate your comments and wish you and Matt a life filled with as many smiles as your Wedding Day :)

Jill · Married on 01/28/2017

We were beyond thrilled with the way our wedding photos turned out. Donna is a sweetheart, had excellent communication, and the photographers she sent to our wedding, Mette and Jen were fantastic. They captured some great moments and they were so easy to work with on the day of the wedding. All and all - a great experience from the day we booked them to the day we received our photos.

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/10/2016

Donna and her team at McLaughlin were amazing! We were referred by a family member who used them and couldn't be happier with our decision. We hired McLaughlin for our wedding photography and videography; they had multiple options to fit various budgets and the varying packages and options helped to really get exactly what we were looking for in our price range. We were able to get our engagement photos included and our wedding album all in the package!

During the planning process, they provided a shot list for both photography and videography to fill out so they could get to know you better and make sure they weren't missing any special moments or photos that you really wanted to capture. During the wedding day, Donna brought along Paula, Jen, and Skylynn who were equally talented and helpful to get shots at different angels and capture all the special moments that go by so quick! These ladies all helped with ideas and organizing all our families, friends, and the little ones to make sure we have photos with all the people we wanted on our special day.

After the wedding, we received a sneak peek within one week, and are so happy with the results! The weather didn't quite cooperate and we had to work with some rain during the wedding day, but the ladies had umbrellas to help when we wanted shots on the beach. After seeing the outside photos, you can't even tell that it was a bit gloomy and raining!! They look bright and beautiful!

I would highly recommend McLaughlin Photo & Video for weddings or engagement photos!!

I'd also like to point out that my husband hates, i repeat, hates taking photos, and he even raved about how great Donna was. She really helped to make sure he was calm and he actually had a lot of fun with the photos and video. What my husband thought was going to be a tedious and frustrating part of our wedding day, turned out to be something really fun for us and were just so happy that we choose this company!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Robert · Married on 11/12/2016

The professionals at McLaughlin Photo absolutely went above and beyond what we were expecting for our wedding! We just recently got the final copies of the photos and they are truly perfect! Seriously, we are so happy with our choice. You cannot go wrong with McLaughlin Photo, they captured every moment and made sure that we didn't spend too much of our time taking photos so we had plenty of time to enjoy our reception! We cannot express our appreciation enough! Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Amber · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so happy that we chose McLaughlin Photo and Video as our wedding photographers & videographer. Donna and her team were very professional and friendly. They captured our wedding perfectly including moments with rain and a rainbow! Our pictures look amazing and I know we will cherish them forever. I can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 11/27/2016

McLaughlin Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Amber. We really enjoyed photography and video at your Wedding :) You must be living right to have a double rainbow !!!