McKenzie Taylor Photography Reviews

19 Reviews for McKenzie Taylor Photography

• Jomarie

Jomarie Caraballo Santana · Getting married on 03/27/2021

To Kenzie & Jesse

Kenzie & Jesse did our engagement photoshoot, and it turned out better than we expected! They were very friendly, patient and professional. We're very grateful and definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Britnee

Britnee Outlaw · Married on 04/03/2020

McKenzie Taylor Photography: Your Go To Duo

AMAZING! There is no other way to explain this incredible couple. Our pictures came out so beautiful. They captured all the special moments and details you could think of. Having two talented photographers is so much better than one, they each have their own perspective and angles. Kenzie and Jesse should be your go to for any important life event! A super plus, they had our pictures edited and ready within a couple days!! Hundreds of beautiful pictures, whaaaat! Their editing skills are so great, we adore our pictures, and this amazing duo!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Derienne Briggs · Married on 03/07/2020

Nothing short of perfect!

When you think of your wedding day, you want nothing short of perfect. I promise if you choose Kenzie and Jessie, perfect is what you will get. They are the sweetest couple and they make you feel extremely comfortable and beautiful. My engagement session was amazing and I am so glad I chose them to be apart of my big day!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Kee · Married on 01/25/2020

Most perfect photographer!

I got married in St. Augustine in January and McKenzie was AMAZING! She was such a friendly face and person. Her husband is her assistant and the two are very professional, fun and adorable. My entire wedding party was obsessed with McKenzie. She brought a positive attitude to a stressful type day. We received our sneak peeks in a week and our full album probably 3 weeks later. I can’t stress enough how much I recommend hiring McKenzie to shoot your most perfect day.

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna Brady · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding portraits and candids!

AMAZING! Kenzie and Jesse made our dreams come true with with their work. The pictures really do speak for themselves and I couldn’t have asked for a better or more comfortable experience. Thank you SO much! We will forever cherish our photos.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Kristen Simmons · Married on 10/26/2019

The perfect wedding photographers!

McKenzie Taylor Photography (Kenzie and Jesse) are the absolute best! Finding a wedding photographer was one of the most daunting tasks because there are so many, and it was important to me to find someone who made us comfortable. One phone conversation, and I knew Kenzie was that person. Not only is she an amazingly talented photographer, she is a kind and warm person. We had so much fun with her and Jesse on our engagement shoot and we’re so thankful they were there for our wedding. We had so many people compliment how great they were to work with. And our photos are gorgeous. I’m so grateful we got to work with Kenzie and Jesse and have beautiful photos that will forever hang in our home to remind us of our perfect day.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Kimberly Donohue · Married on 10/19/2019

All-Around Wonderful Professional Photographers to Work With

Kenzie and Jesse helped capture our wedding this past Saturday, and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are incredibly professional, kind, and very passionate about taking excellent shots. They accommodated every precious shot that we asked for, and many of the guests were very grateful for capturing rare shots of family and friends who havent been together in years. Thank you so much for making our day so special, you guys were an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Terra

Terra Mills · Married on 08/04/2019

Best Wedding Photography!

McKenzie Taylor Photography does a wonderful job! My husband and I had a perfect wedding thanks to them! Kenzie was the nicest person in the world, and she knew what questions to ask me to make sure the wedding would be a success. She was able to plan a wedding time-line so that all of the photos would be at the most beautiful times of day. Kenzie was easy to talk with a truly delightful. She made the stressful day of our wedding peaceful, and she made taking photos easy. We will cherish the photos they took for the rest of our lives. Each one is perfect, and you can tell Kenzie put a lot of effort and time into editing each photo. She got us back all of our photos very quickly, and I highly recommend McKenzie Taylor Photography!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Nikki Gregory · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!

McKenzie is a one of a kind photographer. She made our day so much better than I ever imagined and was the most reasonably priced photographer I found. She could charge much more than she does once you factor in the quick response time, quality, and professionalism. It is clear how much she loves photographing those who are in love. You will definitely not regret choosing her for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/30/2019

Everything we could've ever dreamed of...

Mckenzie and her husband are the dream team that you've wished for your whole life. Our wedding was so beautiful and perfect, and these two wonderful people captured that magic and beauty and perfectly encapsulated it in our wedding photos. They are the sweetest, kindest, most considerate people I have ever met. Our guests, bridal party, and family fell in love with them just as much as we did. We will treasure their work for the rest of our lives. We could not recommend them more- they are amazing. My husband and I both agree that the best decision we made in our wedding planning was hiring them. We truly love them, and we hope that you chose them and love them too!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Tanner

Tanner Lane Thomas · Married on 06/15/2019

Your Wedding WILL Be Better

Kenzie and Jesse are awesome! Their work really speaks for itself, but what it doesn't convey is that they are two of the best people you will ever meet. Why settle for less than the best? Get these guys to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Felicity

Felicity Thomas · Married on 06/15/2019

Added order to our day

Kenzie and Jessie were amazing! They came all the way to South Dakota to do our photography and helped us figure out a good schedule for the morning of our wedding. Such sweet and joyful people!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 03/02/2019

Extraordinary Experience

We could not be any happier with the services McKenzie Taylor Photography provided throughout the entire wedding planning process. Kenzie’s enthusiasm and passion for photography shines through as she provided the most delightful experience for my husband and I. Our wedding day was absolutely effortless due to Kenzie’s attention to detail and willingness to help us create a timeline that was perfect for us. We were fully present and embraced each moment as we were able to trust Kenzie to capture these moments throughout the day. Not only is she fun, creative, and talented, but her love for marriage is one of a kind. She truly captured our joy, which we can now reminisce upon for the rest of our lives. If you want the ultimate experience in a wedding photographer, choose McKenzie Taylor Photography!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Brandon Peragine · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely amazing

We have worked with them in the past and it was a great experience, so of course we had to get them to capture our wedding. Very professional easy to work with, will definitely look to capture more memories in the future with McKenzie Taylor Photography.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Rachael Britt · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

Kenzie and Jesse are hands down our go-to photographers for life!! We have used their services for our engagement shoot and wedding over the last few years, where both experiences were beyond amazing! They are super easy to work with, flexible, have a great eye & you can count on them to capture even your most subtle perfect moments! The galleries they delivery are as near to perfection as they come! Quality and experience are their expertises! If you’re looking for genuine, friendly people that are fun to be around, along with getting the most gorgeous photographs taken of course, McKenzie Taylor Photography should be your go-to too!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Lourdes

Lourdes Calderon · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Day!

Kenzie and Jessie were awesome! My pictures were absolutely beautiful and everyone loved them! They made sure they captured every detail of our special day. They are very responsible and very Flexible and are willing to work with your schedule! 😍 I would definitely recommend McKenzie Taylor photography to anyone who is wanting beautiful pictures and wanting someone who they can trust. They are honestly the best ❤️

Sent on 12/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

McKenzie Taylor Photography will be the best decision you could possibly make when choosing a photographer. McKenzie is such a joy to be around, and will make your shoot so much fun! McKenzie shot our wedding and we still are swooning over all our pictures.. they are all so beautiful! I promise you cannot go wrong with McKenzie Taylor Photography, she's amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ryan · Married on 03/17/2018

My wife and I are so thankful we chose Mckenzie Taylor Photography! They are such a joy to work with and they have the best ideas for poses and shots. McKenzie Tyalor Photography knows what they are doing! If you want amazing wedding photos, CHOOSE THEM! You will not be disappointed! Weddings are such a special day, and its so important to have it documented by someone who knows what they are doing. Weddings can be stressful, they are nice people who will keep everything calm and comforting.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Cybelle · Married on 12/29/2017

Absolutely wonderful photography

McKenzie is an amazing photographer! You will not be disappointed. She is very attentive, professional, knowledgeable and most importantly, she makes you feel so comfortable that you enjoy every minute of your shoot! Plus, the pictures turn out GORGEOUS!!! My husband and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/21/2019