McKenna Christine Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah K. Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I can not recommend this girl enough!!!

Where do I begin!? Not only is this girl such a talented photographer, she is also an amazing, beautiful human inside and out! Ty and I are beyond happy we chose McKenna to photograph our engagement and wedding pictures. We adore all our photos and will forever treasure them. McKenna is so fun, bubbly, kind, and accommodating, which made our sessions so so comfortable, fun and enjoyable! She was so easy to communicate with and got us our photos in a timely manner. I can not recommend this girl enough!!! Book her now!!
    Megan R. Married on 02/07/2021

Fun + Professional!

We used McKenna for our engagement + wedding, and loved her and our photos so much that we recently booked her again for maternity + newborn milestone pictures. She is a joy to work with! She not only delivers beautiful photos, but is extremely professional and reliable!
    Trisha T. Married on 08/15/2020

A Pleasure To Work With!

McKenna is so easy to work with! I was so happy we chose her to do out wedding. Through out the entire process McKenna always kept lines of communication open with us, we dealt with the craziness of COVID, and I never felt like I lost communication with McKenna. McKenna is also amazing at making people feel comfortable, my husband and I do not love having photos done, but McKenna knew how to make it work and make us comfortable in the process. Mckenna is also extremely flexible, we had a very limited schedule for when we wanted to do our engagement phots, and McKenna did a wonderful job accommodating that for us. I could not recommend McKenna enough, you will not be disappointed!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Dylan B. Married on 08/01/2020

5 Stars for McKenna Christene

McKenna was absolutely amazing! She has quite the eye for photography and her editing is perfect! She also in incredibly timely! She had all of our pictures back to us within a week which is incredible! I highly recommend McKenna!
    Emily U. Married on 07/18/2020

McKenna is the Best!!

We are so glad we booked McKenna for our wedding! She took the time to get to know us and made the planning process incredibly easy - she even worked up a wedding day schedule so we were organized and got all our wanted shots on the day. McKenna is someone who will go above and beyond for you. Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out beautifully and she got them to us so quickly - she even sent me a couple of edits the morning after the wedding!! You won’t regret booking her!
    Amy Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing videographer!

McKenna was your videographer for our wedding in 2019. She was so professional and so FUN the whole day. She adapted on the fly and captured so many beautiful moments from our day. When we got our full video back it exceeded all of our expectations! We have watched our video-I kid you not- a hundred times, and always see something new. McKenna is a true talent!
    Keri H. Married on 08/10/2019

Fun, light hearted & sweet

I recommend McKenna to everybody. She is so fun, so encouraging and makes everybody feel comfortable. She is flexible to work with and never disappoints. She delivers her photo in a timely manner as well. I recommend her for all walks of life photos!!
    Valerie S. Married on 07/13/2019

High-quality budget-friendly photographer

McKenna was so much fun to work with! Her prices are very reasonable, and she did all the extra hours and things we had asked of her on our wedding day. She is also very quick with turn around time, so we had received all our pictures within 2 weeks! So happy to have had her energy and professionalism on our special day!
    Holly M. Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

I would 100% recommend. We are overjoyed with how our engagement and our wedding photos turned out. She is very professional, fun, and got all our pictures back way sooner than expected!
    Hailey S. Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding

I highly recommend Mckenna Christine Photography! She made our process so easy and completely stress free. The process of selecting a photographer by looking through pictures to the payment options was just such a breeze. The day of the wedding Mckenna and her assistant helped to make us feel at ease. We often get compliments on our pictures. They were so creative and captured pictures we will treasure forever!
    Cady R. Married on 05/31/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

My husband and I got married in May of 2019 and desperately needed a great photographer for a great price. McKenna was more than willing to work with us on our tight budget and produced high quality photos for us! They are STUNNING! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! She made things so personal for us and captured moments that we will love for a lifetime!
    Cady R. Married on 05/31/2019

Couldn’t be happier!

Ashley L. Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, fast, and gorgeous pics!

I can not recommend McKenna enough! The pictures turned out gorgeous, she got them back to us so quickly, and she was a ton of fun to work with. She was easy to get ahold of and was very professional to work with. Book her while you still can!
    Bri Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding photographer

McKenna did an absolutely amazing job photographing our wedding! She is so talented. She was very organized, timely with her editing, friendly, and energetic.