The McGranahan Barn Reviews

The McGranahan Barn 5
The McGranahan Barn 6
The McGranahan Barn 7

Jordan Hobart · Married on 05/18/2019

More than I could have asked for!

I can’t say enough wonderful things about The McGranahan Barn. This venue is incredible in itself—it has so much history and charm—as well as having a beautiful, rustic design. I absolutely loved the bridal suite and outdoor patio. The soft lighting added the perfect touch. Maree, the month-of-coordinator, was essential and amazing. I could not have done it without her, nor would it have been as great. She was right there every step of the way with advice and guidance. She made any wedding day so relaxing for me and my wedding party, despite the crazy storms that moved through that morning. I loved how she did everything in her power to accommodate me and my husband. She made sure we got everything we wanted and it went off without a hitch. I highly, highly recommend The McGranahan Barn and Maree for coordinating!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/25/2019

I would highly recommend this venue!

We knew the minute we walked in that we wanted our wedding reception here and we were right it turned out beautiful! They were very helpful through the entire process. Everyone commented how loved the barn!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2018

LOVED the Barn and Maree was great! All the guests complimented the venue. It is very elegent with no decor, so I did not have to pay a large amount of money on flowers and other items. You can rent linens from te venue, which was very convenient and more reasonably priced than some of the large part rental companies in town. The venue and staff really did make the wedding amazing!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kathy · Married on 06/10/2017

All of our guests loves this venue! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2016

The best decision I made when planning my wedding was booking this venue. I knew I needed a large space for a 250-300 guest count but wanted something rustic and in the OKC area. Mareè and the McGranahan Barn team went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and the wedding day went smoothly. We had originally planned an outdoor ceremony but the temperature dropped to 54 degrees two days before the wedding. Mareeè suggested transitioning to an indoor ceremony and reception and it went flawlessly. Her team decorated the space before the ceremony for us and helped tear down after. Every detail that needed to happen that day Mareè took care of. Outstanding service and a beautiful venue. This location is worth every penny and is a great value for the OKC area. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2016

THE BEST!! I don't think we could have picked a better venue. Mareé was so sweet & helpful the entire time. We recieved so many compliments from our guest and other vendors about how elegant it is. Perfect for an outdoor and indoor setting. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Brooklynn · Married on 05/29/2016

This venue is perfect for our rustic wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Taylor · Married on 05/14/2016

I wish I could rate McGranahan Barn higher than 5 stars! The Barn was amazing, as was Maree'! Affordable, flexible, helpful, not to mention some of the most caring and good hearted people I've had the pleasure of being around. Any questions I had were answered almost immediately, especially the last minute questions when you (the bride) start to really freak out about everything. I'm so thankful for all of their generosity and help, and SO SO happy my now husband and I chose this venue!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2015

The McGranahan Barn was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding and the team who runs the venue treated us like family and made the day even more wonderful for us! The venue is just gorgeous and all of the guests were raving about it. My daughter got married in the pasture behind the barn which made the perfect outdoor setting. And we were treated to a magnificent sunset during cocktail hour on the patio which couldn't have been a more picturesque backdrop for the barn. The guests were all snapping photos and enjoying the view.

Beyond choosing this venue, my best advice is to be sure and hire Maree as your day-of coordinator. That was one of the best moves we made in the whole wedding planning process. She was great to work with all along the way, but on the wedding day Maree and her team were consummate professionals, handling every little snafu that popped up for us. When a vendor failed to show up on time, Maree called and got it taken care of immediately and even negotiated a refund. Every time I looked up, Maree was slipping around somewhere unnoticed taking care of details I hadn't even had a chance to think about because I was getting to just enjoy the celebration and visiting with our guests. She worked so hard to make my daughter's wedding perfect!

I just can't say enough nice things about the McGranahan Barn and the wonderful people who run it!!!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Loved this venue for our wedding! It was just the right setting of rustic chic that we were looking for!

Sent on 07/16/2015

The McGranahan Barn was the most beautiful backdrop I could have imagined for my wedding day. The staff is so helpful, courteous and easy to work with and the ceremony and reception sites are a great value for the price paid. There is room for a large crowd, if needed, and the facility doesn't require a ton of decorations - its beautiful as is!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Jenny · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect at the barn!! The staff was so helpful and accommodating! I will definitely recommend this venue to others!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashlee Kreutzer · Married on 04/26/2019

A Dream at The Barn!

My husband and I just got married at The McGranahan Barn in April! It was a dream!!! Everything about it is perfect, from the inside to the outside!!! Mauree’ and her team are wonderful and were always willing to help with whatever we needed!
    The barn is so beautiful! You don’t need much decorations for it to be beautiful on your special day!!

I would highly recommend The McGranahan Barn
    for your wedding day!

They also allow dogs, which was a huge plus for me considering I had my dogs as the ring bearer and flower girl! :)

Sent on 05/12/2019
    The McGranahan Barn 18
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Venue

McGranahan Barn is a beautiful venue. It was the perfect setting for our vintage inspired wedding and reception. We got many compliments and loved getting married there.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    The McGranahan Barn 19
    The McGranahan Barn 20
    The McGranahan Barn 21
    The McGranahan Barn 22

The McGranahan Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Kellie! We greatly appreciate it. What a beautiful bride you were! We loved all your personal touches!