525 Reviews for McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

User Photos
Uplighting (20)
Liability Insurance (6)
Projector (2)
524 McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. Reviews

Our guests could not stop talking about our wedding music afterwards! We absolutely loved how well Carlton was able to mix all of our requests. Thank you so much !!!

Profile Picture amanda, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

McGee Entertainment provides an amazing experience from start to finish. We had sought them out after seeing them work with our friends at their wedding a couple years ago. Carlton & Milton are both very professional and enthusiastic. Very quick to respond to emails and calls/texts which was so important to us during the planning process. Milton arrived with more than enough time to set up and make sure everything ran smoothly. He made every announcement with style and made sure the wedding party was announced correctly. He helped to keep the timeline on track, there was never a lull in between different activities and dancing. All of our music requests were met and Milton stuck to our "do not play" list even when a guest requested a song from it. He was able to keep guests on the dance floor throughout the night and chose music that went with the vibe of the guests. Everything was on point! Thank you so much McGee Entertainment!

Profile Picture Candace, 6/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Carlton was fantastic from our first phone call, throughout the planning period and exicution of our event. He made sure we stuck to our time line and made sure that every activity was announced and started with style! We couldn’t have asked for more! Trust me you want him as your wedding DJ and MC!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I could not have been more happy that we chose McGee Entertainment to DJ our wedding. Carlton was wonderful to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. He was easy to reach and extremely helpful. He was awesome at helping us transition through cocktail hour and dinner with a great mix and then when it was time for dancing, he nailed it!!! There was a perfect variety of music and he kept everyone dancing and having a great time. He was also great at helping us stay on track throughout the night with the timing of different activities. I would highly recommend Carlton and his team for any event!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlton was our DJ for my daughter’s wedding a few weeks ago, and I can’t say enough good things about the service he provided us. It could not have been better! From start to finish he was great to work with. He was prompt to answer my questions during the planning process and was flexible in scheduling a phone conference with my daughter to discuss details before the wedding as they live out of the area. My daughter and her now husband only selected a few songs – first dance, parents’ dances, etc., and left pretty much everything else up to Carlton. He read the crowd perfectly and had them dancing the entire time. The music was fantastic, and we didn't want it to end. He was a terrific emcee and knew just how to interact with the crowd without being obtrusive. He definitely helped to make the evening amazing for all of us. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, MC

Carlton was so easy to work with, and very responsive. Our friends and family said that the DJ was the best at any wedding they've been to so far. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kaylea, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

May 19th 2018 was another chapter in our son's life, a husband. Planning a wedding can be quite stressful. The vendors who are chosen has a most important role within the wedding event. Mr. Dametris, of McGee entertainment, exceeded far above expectations! It is most important for the Bride and Groom to make certain that their guest are well pleased. They have taken out the time to share in your most memorable event. Mr Dametris interactions with the guest, balance blend of music & social skills made this occasion one to always pleasingly to remember. The wedding was held on the beach. The guest were also seated inside. McGee Entertainment has state of the art equipment. The outside guest were able via microphone, to hear the entertainment from the outside as well. I simply cannot say enough to show how much this company service made our son's big day one would want to look back on with fond memories. Thank you Mr. Dametris, you will be highly recommended!

Photo for McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. Review - Keeping the guest on their feet.
Photo for McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. Review - Mr. Dametris. Dressed for the occasion.
Photo for McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. Review - State of the art equipment. Via microphone.
Profile Picture Diane, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

McGee Entertainment was very responsive throughout the whole process leading up the wedding. Dimitris (hope I spelled that right), was extremely professional and helped us to iron out the details when we met him a week before the wedding. He was very accommodating and flexible in adjusting to last minute changes and my daughter's wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Milton was great! Easy to work with! Easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions promptly! Made the wedding and reception flow very smoothly!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Carlton was absolutely amazing!! We could not have asked for a better experience and DJ for our special day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was amazing ... He DJ’d my brothers wedding over 8 years ago and loved him then so professional and amazing then recently he did our wedding and was amazing again ...I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding ..you will not be disappointed !!!

Profile Picture Jennie, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved Carlton! He was such a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ! He made our night extra special! Thank you Carlton!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved McGee Entertainment from the moment I first heard and saw their booth at my first Bridal show to seeing them play at my Bestfriend's wedding to MY own fairytale wedding. This is one exceptional DJ company. Carlton listened to everything we requested and told him, super friendly, and accommodating. We asked to add 6 more uplighting last minute and it was not a problem for them, they were equipped with everything. Super professional. Carlton's is well spoken, a perfect MC. He stated all the names perfectly. Carlton plays to the crowd. My dance floor was packed! We loved it! My Dad was so impressed with him and their service. I couldn't asked for a better DJ! Seriously Mcgee entertainment, Carlton, you were one of the reasons why our wedding was so perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I could not speak more highly of Carlton! Our reception was easily one of the most fun we’ve been too. He kept the party going, made sure everyone knew what to do and where to go, and was just a joy to work with. I would book him again in a heartbeat and will recommend him to all my friends!!

Profile Picture Nataleigh, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milton was the most amazing DJ! He responded quickly to emails, included everything we spoke about in the experience, and even included free lighting since we were military. Milton knew when to change up the mood and really did a wonderful job reading the crowd. His voice sounds like it’s straight from a radio show and my friends and family loved him. Don’t hesitate to hire McGee entertainment for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kara, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was AWESOME! He made our wedding so fun! He played every single song I requested and kept the party going all night, while being professional at the same time! I could not say enough good things about Carlton and McGee Entertainment! Will definitely be hiring them again in the future!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Carlton! He was so fun and easy to work with and he was such an easy part of our wedding planning process! All of our guests had a wonderful experience at our reception and they have been talking non stop about how great our DJ was!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We could not have asked for a better DJ than Carlton. He kept things moving smoothly, reacted on the fly when needed, and was not intrusive in any way during the wedding. Furthermore, he offers an online portal in which you can choose the songs you want and do not want played at the event. Five Stars across the board!

Profile Picture Elias, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlton was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He really cares about you as a couple, and wants to make your party one that is absolutely unforgettable. Some of our friends have already asked us for his contact info so they can have him DJ their events as well. I promise you, if Carlton is your DJ, you won't leave the dance floor all night, and neither will your guests.

Profile Picture Raychel, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was great! He was very communicative during the planning process and did a wonderful job the day of. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We would absolutely recommend McGee Entertainment to anyone looking for a quality DJ for their wedding or party. The one thing we did not want was a DJ who required us to come up with a playlist for our wedding. We wanted a DJ that could read the crowd and play what the people wanted within our guidelines. McGee has this great online portal where we could input certain information about our wedding as well as add songs to a request list and a "do not play" list. We procrastinated updating the website, and the week before the wedding we spoke with Carlton about the types of music we did and did not want to hear. He definitely got the picture, and the reception was a blast! Friends and family were raving about how awesome the DJ was. We are so appreciative to Carlton and the McGee group for bringing the party to life!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/13/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Carlton was absolutely amazing! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. He played a great variety of music that kept the range of age groups we had up dancing. He even heard the best man mention a song in his speech, and ended up playing it without anyone requesting it! Thank you for an incredible night!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milton provided DJ services for our wedding on December 16th. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he was! The stress of planning a wedding was getting to me but I knew when I met with Milton a couple of weeks before that our DJ was one vendor I didn't have to stress over. He was so incredibly nice and helpful and constantly reassured me not to worry. He also had awesome song suggestions! He played all of the songs I asked for at the right times throughout the night and the songs he chose to fill time were awesome. I was getting compliments on him all night. He also got out on the dance floor and demonstrated some of the dances...which I loved! At one point my drink was knocked from my hand on the dance floor and he went to the restroom, got paper towels, and came out and cleaned it up. Amazing!! We initially dealt with Carlton when booking and he was very responsive and easy to work with as well. I will recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was the BEST! He was super friendly and fun!! He honestly was such an easy part of our wedding planning! We had do to everything over the phone or via email (out of state wedding) and he never once wasn’t on the same with us! All of our guest had a wonderful time! He’s a 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Katie , 12/10/17, 2 Reviews