517 Reviews for McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc.

MC (40)
Uplighting (16)
Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (2)
516 McGee Entertainment & Events, Inc. Reviews

McGee Entertainment was very responsive throughout the whole process leading up the wedding. Dimitris (hope I spelled that right), was extremely professional and helped us to iron out the details when we met him a week before the wedding. He was very accommodating and flexible in adjusting to last minute changes and my daughter's wedding and reception went off without a hitch. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Milton was great! Easy to work with! Easy to get ahold of and answered all my questions promptly! Made the wedding and reception flow very smoothly!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Carlton was absolutely amazing!! We could not have asked for a better experience and DJ for our special day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was amazing ... He DJ’d my brothers wedding over 8 years ago and loved him then so professional and amazing then recently he did our wedding and was amazing again ...I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding ..you will not be disappointed !!!

Profile Picture Jennie, 3/31/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We loved Carlton! He was such a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ! He made our night extra special! Thank you Carlton!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved McGee Entertainment from the moment I first heard and saw their booth at my first Bridal show to seeing them play at my Bestfriend's wedding to MY own fairytale wedding. This is one exceptional DJ company. Carlton listened to everything we requested and told him, super friendly, and accommodating. We asked to add 6 more uplighting last minute and it was not a problem for them, they were equipped with everything. Super professional. Carlton's is well spoken, a perfect MC. He stated all the names perfectly. Carlton plays to the crowd. My dance floor was packed! We loved it! My Dad was so impressed with him and their service. I couldn't asked for a better DJ! Seriously Mcgee entertainment, Carlton, you were one of the reasons why our wedding was so perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I could not speak more highly of Carlton! Our reception was easily one of the most fun we’ve been too. He kept the party going, made sure everyone knew what to do and where to go, and was just a joy to work with. I would book him again in a heartbeat and will recommend him to all my friends!!

Profile Picture Nataleigh, 2/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milton was the most amazing DJ! He responded quickly to emails, included everything we spoke about in the experience, and even included free lighting since we were military. Milton knew when to change up the mood and really did a wonderful job reading the crowd. His voice sounds like it’s straight from a radio show and my friends and family loved him. Don’t hesitate to hire McGee entertainment for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kara, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was AWESOME! He made our wedding so fun! He played every single song I requested and kept the party going all night, while being professional at the same time! I could not say enough good things about Carlton and McGee Entertainment! Will definitely be hiring them again in the future!

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We absolutely loved working with Carlton! He was so fun and easy to work with and he was such an easy part of our wedding planning process! All of our guests had a wonderful experience at our reception and they have been talking non stop about how great our DJ was!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We could not have asked for a better DJ than Carlton. He kept things moving smoothly, reacted on the fly when needed, and was not intrusive in any way during the wedding. Furthermore, he offers an online portal in which you can choose the songs you want and do not want played at the event. Five Stars across the board!

Profile Picture Elias, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlton was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He really cares about you as a couple, and wants to make your party one that is absolutely unforgettable. Some of our friends have already asked us for his contact info so they can have him DJ their events as well. I promise you, if Carlton is your DJ, you won't leave the dance floor all night, and neither will your guests.

Profile Picture Raychel, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Carlton was great! He was very communicative during the planning process and did a wonderful job the day of. We couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We would absolutely recommend McGee Entertainment to anyone looking for a quality DJ for their wedding or party. The one thing we did not want was a DJ who required us to come up with a playlist for our wedding. We wanted a DJ that could read the crowd and play what the people wanted within our guidelines. McGee has this great online portal where we could input certain information about our wedding as well as add songs to a request list and a "do not play" list. We procrastinated updating the website, and the week before the wedding we spoke with Carlton about the types of music we did and did not want to hear. He definitely got the picture, and the reception was a blast! Friends and family were raving about how awesome the DJ was. We are so appreciative to Carlton and the McGee group for bringing the party to life!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/13/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Carlton was absolutely amazing! Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. He played a great variety of music that kept the range of age groups we had up dancing. He even heard the best man mention a song in his speech, and ended up playing it without anyone requesting it! Thank you for an incredible night!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Milton provided DJ services for our wedding on December 16th. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he was! The stress of planning a wedding was getting to me but I knew when I met with Milton a couple of weeks before that our DJ was one vendor I didn't have to stress over. He was so incredibly nice and helpful and constantly reassured me not to worry. He also had awesome song suggestions! He played all of the songs I asked for at the right times throughout the night and the songs he chose to fill time were awesome. I was getting compliments on him all night. He also got out on the dance floor and demonstrated some of the dances...which I loved! At one point my drink was knocked from my hand on the dance floor and he went to the restroom, got paper towels, and came out and cleaned it up. Amazing!! We initially dealt with Carlton when booking and he was very responsive and easy to work with as well. I will recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton was the BEST! He was super friendly and fun!! He honestly was such an easy part of our wedding planning! We had do to everything over the phone or via email (out of state wedding) and he never once wasn’t on the same with us! All of our guest had a wonderful time! He’s a 10 out of 10!

Profile Picture Katie , 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Milton was absolutely amazing! He went above and beyond for our wedding and was so flexible with everything we wanted to do/alter during the reception. He even watched me for cues if I wanted to end my first dance/father daughter dance early. He kept everyone out on the dance floor all night and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Carlton is amazing!! He kept the party going the whole time at my wedding even when he had to deal with rude guests (sorry about that). Shout out to the cupid shuffle tutorial he gave! He made time to meet with me in person before the event even though he had to pick his sick daughter up from school. Thank you , thank you, thank you!! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Kelsea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Carlton was great to work with from start to finish! He was easy to reach by phone and very responsive to calls and texts. He was able to find all of the music we requested, even our parents' wedding songs from the 70's. He provided ceremony and reception music, including microphones for the ceremony and toasts, all at a very reasonable price. We got comments from guests ranging in age from 30 to 65 on how great the music was, and he really found a way to please everyone. He played a great mix of songs and knew just when we wanted the tempo to speed up or slow down. He was calm, professional, and never did anything "cheesy" that you might have experienced with other DJ's. As a couple with a lot to do to plan your wedding, save yourself some time and hire McGee Entertainment. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish I could get married once a year (to the same hubby, of course) because I would pick Carlton over and over again! We could not have made a better choice when it came to picking a DJ. We are so thankful to have met Carlton! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our playlist was requested multiple times after the event was done! Thank you so much, Carlton, for putting on the biggest and best wedding we could've imagined!

Profile Picture kristin, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Milton did an outstanding job for our 10/14/17 wedding. From initial communication, to accommodating our eclectic taste in music Milton worked very diligent for us. It rained the day of the wedding and Milton seamingless adjusted to our plan B and played all the requested music. He worked the crowd, got the guest involved and just did an overall fantastic
job. We are very very pleased. Thanks Milton.

Profile Picture LaTochia, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We loved Carlton at McGee entertainment! We used him for our wedding on 9-30-17 and he did a wonderful job. Having a DJ/ Emcee who was comfortable and confident reading the crowd and keeping our guests out of there seats was what we were looking for and Carlton definitely delivered. We personally spent a little bit more of our budget on a DJ than what we had planned but music was important to us and it was totally worth it! We loved the use of the online portal and the convince of the payment system online to pay our retainer and balance. I highly recommend Carlton for your next wedding or event, you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

WOW! What can I say?! Carlton did our wedding this past September and I cannot give him a high enough recommendation! We were so worried that we would get a DJ who made our crowd uncomfortable or tried to get everyone to do the awkward slow dances or force the cha cha slide/ group dances. Carlton did not do any of that. He was PERFECT. He played a fair mix of music and honored requests from our guests as well. We did not even have to make a song list, just simply tell him what genres we like. Everyone gave us compliments on him. He pronounced all of our names correctly and pretty much defines the word “flexible”. We gave him our first dance song literally 2 days before the wedding. On our wedding night we decided to end the reception a few minutes early and he adapted and transitioned into our last dance song immediately. If a DJ/music selection is one of the things you are worried or anxious about, do yourself a favor and book McGee entertainment. Stress FREE and very affordable!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting