McCormick Ranch Golf Club Reviews

135 | Scottsdale, AZ

135 Reviews for McCormick Ranch Golf Club

Christine · Married on 03/11/2016

McCormick Ranch Golf Club is the perfect place to get married. The views are gorgeous, their facilities are amazing, the food is fabulous, but their staff is what really makes this venue ideal. They were so easy to work with and very accommodating. They serve as wedding coordinators the day of and did a great job setting everything up for us and keeping everyone on task. I received several comments from our guests about how great the service was from their wait staff. Their pavilion can be indoor/outdoor as all of the walls open up to the outside which is ideal for our many lovely nights in AZ. We highly recommend this location for your wedding or any event for that matter as we are so happy with our experience there! Call them ASAP as they book up fast!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Krysten · Married on 03/10/2016

The McCormick was absalutely perfect. The venue was beautiful the food was amazing. The team goes above and beyond to make you feel very special on your special day.

Sent on 04/06/2016

I'm so glad we chose McCormick for our wedding! We worked with Kristina and Jordan and they were quick to respond to all of my questions and very flexible and easy to work with. Kristina is knowledgeable, helpful, and provided good suggestions throughout the planning process. The location itself is gorgeous and a great setup for an indoor/outdoor venue. We got married mid-February and had the doors to the pavilion open during the reception and the weather was beautiful. The only vendor they require you to use is their catering department but the food was amazing and the chef customized it just how we wanted it! They let us do stations and we received many compliments about how great it all was. The whole McCormick team made sure everything ran smoothly and I can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Sara · Married on 02/13/2016

The team at Mccormick ranch gold club was incredibly helpful. Kristina Gelb made things so easy on us and went beyond means to make things flexible and easy. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone as smooth as it did without Kristina and Jordan's help. And we have got so much positive feedback regarding how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was ! I wouldn't has picked a more perfect place !

Nikki · Married on 01/16/2016

Jordan & Kristina were a delight to work with. They helped make the planning process such a breeze. I didn't hire a wedding planner, so I was relieved that they both helped me out along the way. The wedding day was beyond beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony & reception. The ceremony was gorgeous out on the grass by the pond with views of Camelback Mountain in the distance. The reception was amazing. The food was delicious & the guests had plenty of room to dance the night away. If you are looking for a venue to hold your wedding & reception, look no further! If I had to do it all over again I'd pick McCormick Ranch Golf Club again in a heartbeat

Sent on 03/01/2016

We highly recommend McCormick!! The venue is gorgeous and Kristina and Jordan are phenomenal to work with. Everything went off without a hitch - we couldn't be happier that we chose McCormick.

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2015

The team at McCormick made our wedding day better than I could of ever imagined. They were my support system and made sure my wedding day was the most amazing day of my life.

Sent on 12/15/2015

We were so happy with how everything turned out at our wedding. We had a small intimate wedding of 50 people and they were able to accommodate our request. We loved being able to use the McCormick Dining room which was the perfect size for our event. The ceremony was outside on the grass with the lake in the background which was the perfect backdrop for photos. It all looked beautiful. Thank you to Kristina the catering director for being there for me with all my questions throughout the process and Jordan for being a big help the day of as well. All the staff was very helpful. Our event turned out how I imagined, it was a blast and everyone said the food was amazing!
    Christina & David

Sent on 11/12/2015

Lydia · Married on 10/16/2015

Having our wedding and reception and McCormick Ranch Golf Club was the best idea we had! We only checked out a few venues, but needed one that was pretty inclusive and didn't leave much "do it yourself" work. My husband and I both travel for our jobs and wedding planning didn't come easy, nor did either of us enjoy it. Kristina was AMAZING to work with and we LOVED her! I would have had numerous mental breakdowns without her. She guided us through the process and made sure we stayed on task with the decisions we needed to make, so that everything was done on time for our big day. Since we planned our wedding of 150 people in about 5 months, and didn't have much free time to spend on wedding planning, I needed help finding vendors. Kristina has been in the business for a good amount of time and had excellent contacts. She was able to recommend vendors for us to use based on our budget, and those we chose from were all excellent and affordable! Our ceremony was supposed to be outside, with cocktail hour to follow just outside the pavilion. Unfortuneatly huge rain storms blew in just before the ceremony, but her team worked quickly and professionally to move the ceremony inside by re-arranging the pavilion that was already set for dinner. The ceremony turned out beautifully! Since it was still raining after the ceremony, the staff ushered the guests into the club house for cocktail hour, and then back to the pavilion for the reception once it was re-set up for dinner and dancing. I was extremely impressed by how quickly and diligently the staff worked in making our mostly outdoor affair, indoors. The whole event was fabulous and our guests had a blast! We are so happy and grateful we had our wedding at MRGC. Everything turned out way better than we could have ever imagined and so many of our guests told us afterwards that it was the "best wedding" they had ever been to! We HIGHLY recommend MRGC to handle all of your ceremony and reception needs!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Sandy · Married on 05/24/2015

Highly recommend McCormick Ranch for any event. Everything was wonderful through the entire process. We especially appreciated the flexibility with entertainment, décor, and vendors. The staff is amazing, we didn't need a wedding planner, they did it all.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Janet · Married on 05/24/2015

We wanted a beautiful setting, great food and drink and a rocking party that all flowed seamlessly for a good value and we got it with McCormick Ranch Golf Club and our fabulous team of vendors! We chose a Sunday morning ceremony and Brunch wedding reception on Memorial Day weekend. Kristina with McCormick Ranch was willing to make it happen even though we would be the 4th wedding of the weekend! We are forever grateful! The ceremony set against the lake and Camelback Mountain backdrop was incredible. About 90% of our guests were from out of town so it made a spectacular setting for them to enjoy themselves. The Pavilion venue for our reception was perfect with windows all the way around showcasing the lake and mountain views. The club absolutely nailed the food. They were really flexible in working with us to create a custom menu, from our custom bacon bar to the creme brulee french toast, all was amazing! We received rave reviews on the bacon bar in particular, maybe it should become part of the standard catering menu :) Everything really is better with bacon! Kristina took great care to ensure that every detail we had planned was executed flawlessly. We could not have been happier with our wedding celebration venue selection. As a local wedding planner, I will certainly refer McCormick Ranch Golf Club again and again and look forward to working together often in the future! Thank you so much Kristina for making it such a great day for us! XOXO

Sent on 08/23/2015

Amy · Married on 05/16/2015

I don't even know where to start because my wedding was perfect and Kristina & her team is a big part of the reason why it went so smoothly. MRGC is the perfect place for a wedding. The setting is amazing and the service is impeccable. Kristina and her team were extremely responsive to all of my questions. She always had alternatives for me to think about. The food was fantastic & I got many compliments from my guests about how good it was. The service during the reception was perfect. I didn't receive any complaints from my guests, especially about the bar service. I know I have been to many weddings where there is a huge line during the cocktail hour but that was not the case here. I used some of the suggested vendors that Kristina and I couldn't be happier with them. I loved MCGC so much I recommended them to my work to use for a meeting and we did back in March. I would recommend this venue for a wedding in a heart beat. Thank you Kristina & Maggie. You truly are the best.

Sent on 06/01/2015

neesha · Married on 05/15/2015

Our experience with McCormick Ranch from the start was amazing. We worked directly with Kristina (Gelb) Frus, she was everything that any bride could imagine. The first day I walked into the venue, I cried because I immediately saw my vision come to life. From ironing out fine details, to searching for outside rentals/décor, to just being there as a voice of reason Kristina took charge in a positive way. Our guests raved about the food, we went with three plated food choice options and there wasn't a plate left with even a crumb on it! The views that you get from the wedding pavilion are breath taking. You have the golf course greens and camelback mountain in the background, there isn't a bad view anywhere in sight. I truly had such an amazing experience and I couldn't have done it without the help of such experienced staff and Kristina. THANK YOU. The Wolfs

Sent on 07/01/2015

The best decision we made for our wedding was having it at McCormick Ranch. The pavilion where the reception takes place is gorgeous and the ceremony space outside of the pavilion has beautiful views. Not only is the venue beautiful but everyone on the staff at McCormick is fantastic to work with. We worked primarily with Kristina and Maggie and there were no questions or dilemmas they didn't have immediate solutions to and ideas for. They kept in contact with us constantly and did absolutely everything they could to make our day perfect and make us feel calm and taken care of. The wait staff, bartender and everyone else who worked the day of our wedding was also wonderful to work with. They were all very friendly, professional and did a great job. Seriously, the venue is beautiful and unique and the staff is beyond wonderful. It took so much stress off of our shoulders working with this group and everyone told us repeatedly how beautiful our wedding was.

Sent on 07/12/2015

We had an absolutely spectacular wedding day, in big part due to the assistance of McCormick Ranch Golf Club. Kristina and Maggie and their staff were unbelievably helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were polite and considerate and really worked hard to make sure that our wedding day went off without a hitch. They really went out of their way to ensure our wedding day was everything we dreamed it would be. They are extremely professional and have been working in the wedding business for many years. I would highly recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club to host your wedding day. It is a beautiful venue location with gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain! It is well worth taking a tour as I'm sure you will love the location as much as we did!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2015

Kristina, Maggie, and the entire McCormick Ranch Golf Club staff are absolutely AMAZING!!! They made the entire process of planning our wedding easy and stress free from start to finish. They were available at any time for the millions of questions I had throughout our year long engagement and wedding planning process. They were supportive, dependable, and helped with their expertise when it came time to plan out the details. The day of the wedding was absolutely smooth; I didn't have to worry about whether or not everything would be set up the way I envisioned because they took it all into their own hands and the set up turned out EXACTLY as I envisioned. For a DIY bride, I had plotted out every little detail that went into the big day and I didn't worry for a second about anything. I was able to enjoy my day and the day will forever be one of the best memories of my life. Thank you Kristina and Maggie for turning my envisions into a reality and for the absolutely AMAZING day we had on our wedding day!!

Sent on 04/30/2015
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 04/11/2015

Absolutely breathtaking! As many times as you visit the venue before your wedding day it simply doesn't compare to the wedding day! I couldn't have asked for more. Kristina and Maggie were so helpful every step of the way and especially on the wedding day. I wish I could relive it a million times. Thank you all SO much for helping to put this all together, I couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Judy · Married on 02/28/2015

Kristina and Maggie are wonderful to work with and made sure everything was taken care of prior to and during my daughters wedding. They were fast to respond to all our questions and needs.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Kristina and Maggie were simply the best! They were quick to respond to any emails, or phone calls we made to them. They were also flexible and willing to work within our budget, as well as provide vendors that were within our budget. We couldn't be happier and will refer anyone we know getting married to them @ McCormick Ranch Golf Club.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Joan · Married on 02/27/2015

Kristina and Maggie were so good to work with at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. Their teamwork and delivery, (and hard work), were both impressive and outstanding!!!
    They also exceeded our expectations by putting the Bride and myself, (mother of the bride), at ease every step of the way! We always knew we were in good hands!
    They really helped make it a truly magical night!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Brian · Married on 02/22/2015

I could not be more thrilled with our wedding at MRGC! The staff was incredibly helpful from beginning to end and everything was perfect the day of. I would encourage anyone still considering venues to stop by and check it out. I would also note the food was excellent. As a guy who likes to eat, this was way above what you usually see for "wedding food".

Sent on 03/16/2015

We were SO thrilled with the incredible service, professionalism and overall turnout of our wedding at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! It was everything we had ever hoped for and more!

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/06/2014

We selected McCormick Ranch Golf Club and had the pleasure to worked with both Kristina Gelb and Maggie Henderson! Kristina and Maggie are smart, passionate, very responsive and extremely professional. They delivered on everything they said they would and more! We couldn’t be happier with McCormick Ranch and Kristina and Maggie.

They guided us throughout our entire wedding and went above and beyond and truly know how to deliver quality service! We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the entire wedding from the venue, service, food and attention to details…we feel so fortunate to have worked Kristina and Maggie who both exceeded our expectations! I would highly encourage anyone considering a wedding to speak with Kristina and Maggie they will make your dreams come true!!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Suzanne · Married on 11/22/2014

This venue exceeded my expectations in every way. The view is fantastic, the pavillion is perfect and the food was excellent but most of all our event coordinator was so helpful and accommodating it made our life easier. Thank you to all the members of the team that made my daughter's wedding day so special, Kristina you are the BEST!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Sunny · Married on 11/21/2014

I started looking for a venue at the beginning of 2014 to host my wedding , some of them were beautiful but above my budget or they would fit my budget but not my taste. After visiting many venues around the valley(10-12 maybe) , I found the perfect one and I felt in love right away: McCormick Ranch has it all; is beautiful, has a gorgeous view, elegant, perfect location, and best value. Kristina Gelb, director of catering, is awesome. She was always available to answer my numerous questions, and to help me and guide trough the planning process. The food was just delicious, all of my guest were making compliments about it. The day of my wedding everything was just in place, just perfect, it look amazing. I would choose McCormick Ranch over and over again!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014