McCormick Ranch Golf Club Reviews

135 | Scottsdale, AZ

135 Reviews for McCormick Ranch Golf Club

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Melissa at McCormick Ranch Golf Club made our entire wedding planning experience amazing. From start to finish she absolutely made our wedding dreams come true. You can tell Melissa loves what she does and it shows as each and every wedding she coordinates unfolds. We truly trusted her with the most important day of our lives and she did not disappoint! She went above and beyond, always made our wedding a priority, even when she was juggling 5 weddings in 10 days!! I don't even have words for how thankful we are for her and her staff at the golf course. Hands down best venue, best service, best food, best bartenders, best coordinator EVER. Our guests are still talking about how great of a wedding it was! Truly from the bottom of our hearts we can't recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Course enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

I just want to say that Melissa at McCormick ranch is the most amazing wedding/banquet coordinator! She made sure that every detail was reviewed and executed perfectly. She is super quick with responding to email and text without missing a single detail. She even said I could call her on her day off- how nice, even though I would never do that :) Her mellow but assertive personality was great with my crazy friends and difficult grandparents. She made everything smooth, fun and very relaxed on the day of. I think she has a great sense of what each bride wants as their style and 'vibe'.
    The staff were very nice and always made sure the bride and groom had food and drinks. Everything ran so smooth!
    The venue is the most beautiful in the whole area. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. It was better than I expected!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Carley · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough about Melissa and the entire McCormick Ranch staff. They are incredible!! From the moment we met them through the last second of our reception, Melissa and her team are professional, honest, trustworthy, prompt, caring, understanding, flexible and extremely personable. Not to mention that the venue is beyond gorgeous (hello, sunset photos). The food is absolutely delicious and the Chef was able to accommodate a number of different dietary requests. Additionally, they have an outstanding preferred vendor list that made planning our wedding a lot easier. We would very, very highly recommend this venue and their out of this world team! Thank you for all of our hard work and for helping us make our big day one that we will remember forever!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Hello, Bride & Groom here. We just got married her on 9/30/17... When looking for a venue we searched all over the valley. Well, good news your search is over !! No other reason to look anywhere else! Melissa & her team are AMAZING! From the planning to the Chef who added a personal touch & meet with us, everyone at the venue is a professional! Our day was seamless from the moment we showed up. They accommodated last minute requests & made us feel like part of the "family". During the evening, everytime we passed a staff member, they asked if they could do anything for us Or if we needed anything. 5 STARS is not enough for this venue, staff or energy that come out of there. The food was AMAZING & tasted just like it did when we had our tasting day. Not one complaint from our wedding guests & everyone raved about how good the taste & quality were.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

JW and I toured many venues while trying to find the perfect one for our wedding day. It wasn’t until we went to McCormick Ranch Golf Club that we finally got that feeling of “this is it” and booked right on the spot. Everything about the venue was amazing but one of the main things that stood out to us was the staff. Everyone was so extremely nice and helpful, that sadly you don’t find at most venues. We personally worked with Melissa and she was AMAZING!! While being extremely helpful and on top of everything she is also so down to earth and personable. She made our wedding planning experience so pleasant and day of, everything was beyond perfect and ran so smoothly. I would 100% recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club to anyone getting married or hosting a banquet. LOVE everything about the venue and we will miss working so closely with everyone now that our wedding is over.
    -Nicole and JW

Sent on 09/22/2017

Marie · Married on 05/13/2017

We cannot say enough thanks to everyone at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! We searched many venues settings and pricing throughout multiple states and once we met Melissa Blase at this fabulous venue, we knew immediately we found the right place! We were not disappointed with her professionalism, recommendations and thoughtfulness in helping us plan an amazing wedding. For most of our guests this was a destination wedding and McCormick Ranch did not disappoint. Food was amazing along with drinks and service was far superior than most 5 star resorts in the area within a much more reasonable price point. Guests could not say enough about atmosphere and quality of service! Melissa has a full service vendor list as well and the firework company recommendation was a surprise blast of excitement during the reception. Thank you Melissa, and all the great staff at McCormick Ranch for making the Maez/Gonzales wedding an A-MAEZING experience.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

McCormick Ranch Golf Club was THE perfect venue for our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. The location was amazing, the food was delicious, and the staff was wonderful. The best part, without a doubt, was working with Melissa Blase, the Catering Sales Manager. She was so helpful, professional, and fun. She did everything necessary to give us the perfect day.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Mary Ellen · Married on 04/21/2017

This venue is outstanding for a fabulous outdoor event with a stunning view of Camelback Mountain. First go to the venue and meet with Melissa Blasé, the Catering Manager. She is outstanding. We were planning a wedding with 180 guests and both the bride, my daughter, and groom lived across country in DC. Melissa could not have been more attentive and helpful. Everything came off beautifully. The food was amazing, the attention from the wait staff and bartenders were all fabulous. It was a magical evening that Melissa pulled off without a hitch. She made us feel like we were her most important clients.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

If you want an amazing wedding venue, you have to have your wedding and reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! Melissa is absolutely amazing, kind, and a true professional. Even though March is a very busy month for events, Melissa made me feel like I was the only person she worried about. I could really tell she cared about my wedding and making sure it was perfect! All of my guests were RAVING about the food, many of them stated that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I highly suggest getting the "swag" package with the chandelier for the pavilion, it makes the room so beautiful. I can go on and on about how wonderful and magical my wedding was at McCormick Ranch! I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

We were married in March at McCormick and all I have to say is Melissa Blasé the catering manager is absolutely amazing!! She is knowledgeable, kind, organized, detail oriented, and just all around tremendous. She is also thoughtful to people with food needs as well as helping us navigate thru my mom with her wheel chair and the grass. The room was beautiful, the food was incredible, the staff was attentive and it was truly the best day ever!! I can't say enough good things about her and this venue.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Emily · Married on 03/04/2017

We had the best wedding planning experience at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! We got married in March 2017 and planned our wedding from Chicago. We were nervous about planning from afar, but Melissa was so amazing to work with. She was very responsive, easy to communicate with and very organized. She made the whole experience amazing!
    I would recommend MRGC 100% - also, nothing beats their amazing mountain view.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Ali · Married on 02/25/2017

MRGC was amazing! They were easy to work with during the planning process, always answered all of my questions and were flexible with my requests. The venue is gorgeous and the setup and room looked amazing on my wedding day. I wouldn't have changed a thing. Thank you MRGC for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Mary Kate · Married on 02/11/2017

Melissa and the entire team at McCormick Ranch Golf Club were a dream. We planned our wedding from DC with my parents in AZ and Melissa made everything entirely easy and highly organized. We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous and convenient venue to bring our East Coast friends and family. We heard a few attendees ask why they haven't moved to Scottsdale yet! We could not have asked for a better day. Melissa truly provides white glove service and helped us find additional vendors. She was truly the best!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/15/2017

Wow, there are not enough good things to say about McCormick ranch golf club!! First of all, they were super easy to work with- I'm celiac and can't eat gluten and the chef worked with me to make the wedding gluten free (everything except one appetizer and the bread were GF -- they had GF bread just for me)! Melissa is AMAZING and made sure that we were always on track and followed up with all my vendors and coordinated the day of to make sure that everything ran smoothly. The weather was uncooperative and the forecast kept changing and Melissa & team made sure that everything went according to plan and all the back ups were in place. We were able to have our ceremony outside despite the threat of rain, but we were easily able to change the plan and have cocktail hour in the clubhouse last minute. Everything went off without a hitch and I'm so glad that we had our wedding at MRGC!! It was so beautiful, the food was amazing, the floorplan of the pavilion really gets everyone to the dance floor and it was so much fun!! Thank you Melissa & team for making our wedding the best day ever!!!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Katie · Married on 12/03/2016

Melissa and her team were amazing! We had a beautiful day and the perfect wedding! I cannot find words to thank Melissa enough for everything she did for us! Melissa went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Sierra · Married on 11/06/2016

If we could give more than 5 stars we would. Melissa who was our main point of contact made sure everything went smoothly and happen on time for our wedding day. The entire team was absolutely amazing from start to finish. For example towards the end of the night and things were winding down one of the servers name David Salinas took the initiative to take photos of our sparkler exit and email them to us the very next day. Moreover it wasn’t just David’s single action it felt as though the entire team was invested in our big day.Responsiveness, naturally I tend to be somewhat impatience which is why I am pleased to give McCormick a 5/5 on their responsiveness. Melissa always made herself available from the first day we met and even after our wedding.It’s a great feeling when you don’t have to stress over lack of information or a clear understanding.We visited five other venues before McCormick and each time we were surround by questions and felt as if it wasn’t the right fit. Once we met with Melissa at McCormick, there was no doubt in our mind on where we were going to get married. Melissa give us her cell number the very first day we met before we had even told her that we were going to have our wedding there. It was almost as if we hired a wedding planner.She continually went above and beyond with making sure all the little details were in place for our big day. Over all McCormick worked as a positive and efficient team to make our dream day a reality.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

McCormick Ranch was the most perfect place to have our wedding. Everything was perfect and Melissa was AMAZING! She made everything run so smoothly and took care of literally everything. Our guests raved about the location, the food, and the overall experience. The pavilion for the reception was beautiful and it was so nice to have the doors open and go from inside to outside. And the backdrop for the ceremony is perfect with camelback. I could not have asked for anything better. Don't get married anywhere else!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/14/2016

Everything was handled in such an amazing way! Thank you for making our day the Best!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything was absolutely beautiful and amazing! We are so happy with our venue choice. Melissa was so helpful and went out of her way to make everything perfect. The food and signature cocktail were to die for! We are so grateful!

One thing to clarify, however are the table linens. We didn't realize until a few weeks beforehand that the table linens provided by Mccormick were not floor length so we ended up renting them elsewhere. Not a big deal, just make sure to clarify. :)

We love Mccormick Ranch!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Katie · Married on 07/03/2016

We worked with Melissa for our wedding and reception at McCormick and it couldn't have been a more perfect location. They made the whole process so easy and smooth, and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. We planned to have both the ceremony and reception in the Pavillion since it was July in Arizona, and they made everything look beautiful. I am so thankful that we chose McCormick for our wedding. The staff and especially Melissa are so talented and think of everything for you so you can just relax and have fun! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • Sloane

Sloane · Married on 04/30/2016

Perfect Scottsdale Wedding Venue!

I cant say enough about this venue for your wedding! Melissa Blase, Camelia and the whole staff including Bobby Jo and Chef Justin make weddings here the best! I was the planner at a wedding on October 13th 2018 and it was a rainy wet day and this entire staff managed to host 183 people above and beyond expectations! They transformed the reception space into our ceremony and then guests moved to the clubhouse for cocktail hour and then flipped the reception area into dinner and dancing in 1 hour! I have pictures if you would like to see them or talk about how we did it! Please feel free to e-mail me at sloane.hansen@gmail.com
    The views, service, hospitality, pricing and overall experience was the best! Even with the rain! Thank you McCormick Ranch Golf Club! Well done!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I were married at McCormick in May 2016. We had seen a few other couples get married there and were looking at two other gold courses (Gainey and Troon). We paid for our wedding ourselves and price was definitely considered but we also wanted to make sure we could get the best bang for our buck. We chose McCormick because they made us feel important, they assured us that May was perfect for a wedding (even though its HOT out and I was trying to cut costs and find a holiday weekend for a Sunday wedding), even so they never once made me second guess my decision. Keep in mind we didn't have a "cheap" wedding, the decor, flowers and photography made up for it. However, we had the wedding of our DREAMS, one we never thought we could afford or have in a million years and the best of all is that the venue was absolutely gorgeous. The glass pavillion, the sunset creeping through the windows, the gorgeous view of the lake and mountains at the ceremony. Flawless. The photos turned our AMAZING. With that being said, this venue is an easy choice. The cherry on top, the staff. Our wedding coordinator, who we ADORED, resigned 2-3 months before our wedding. I had a mini panic attack until we met Melissa and Jordan. I literally did not stress once about anything and I did a lot of DIY things myself, being a graphic designer I had to lol. Melissa honestly was the magician behind the stage who pulled it all off without a single hiccup. Piece of cake in my eyes, I did not have to worry about anything and that is 5 star service on your wedding day. I emailed these girls at least a few times a week for a year and every time I apologized they encouraged it. I have never heard of service like this, especially when its covered in your costs. Seriously, best decision. Take my word for it. Oh and all my guests commented that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding... Can't beat the service, quality or quantity. I can promise you that.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Dannah · Married on 04/17/2016

When we were looking for a venue we had a few things that we were looking for specifically. We wanted to have an outdoor ceremony, a reception hall that would have great views, good food, and day of coordination. My parents also wanted us to find a place that could accommodate for any unexpected weather changes. We found that McCormick Ranch met ALL of these criteria and MORE!

We couldn't have picked a more perfect place!!! Our meetings with Kristina, Jordan, and Melissa were always productive and helpful! They all know what they are doing! They left no matter undiscussed and even had a worksheet to go through that helped us think about many of the details we may have missed. Our food tasting was fun and, of course, delicious! They accommodated all of our different food needs of us and our guests. They were easy to communicate with and answered all of our questions timely. Very professional!

For the venue itself... WOW! It is sooo beautiful! Our ceremony was outdoors on the lawn facing the lake and the mountains afar. Our ceremony occurred at sunset, and of course, it was gorgeous! The reception hall was perfect too! They opened many of the doors around the hall to make it seem as though we were outdoors with the fresh air and the cool breeze! Our guests LOVED IT!

For the day of coordination we couldn't have been MORE THANKFUL that we went with McCormick Ranch! Jordan, Kristina, and Melissa and their staff made everything run smoothly on the day of! We didn't have to think of any detail because they had already thought of them 10 minutes before. We are soooo appreciative of them and the hard work they put into the wedding. Thank you!!!

We would recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club WITHOUT hesitation to any couple looking for a BEAUTIFUL wedding venue, extremely helpful coordinators and staff, and much much more!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Mirla · Married on 04/17/2016

From beginning to end our experience at McCormick Ranch Golf Club was excellent. The entire staff was very professional and accommodating. The food and presentation were top-notch. Thank you Chef Ludwig. Jordan, Kristina and Melissa were great to work with. The outdoor sunset ceremony was beautiful. Thank you McCormick Golf was helping make the wedding perfect.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Meghan · Married on 03/19/2016

The McCormick Ranch Golf Club staff went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true! Whenever I had a question they were just a phone call, email, or meeting away. The day could not have ran more smoothly and would not have been possible without Kristina, Jordan, and Melissa! You can't beat the view from the venue with Camelback Mountain as your backdrop. There are so many possibilities with this venue and you can truly customize to your style!

Sent on 04/11/2016