McCormick Ranch Golf Club Reviews

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 5
  • Shellie

Shellie Keith Andreen · Getting married on 06/11/2021

A night to remember

Our daughter and son-in-law were married this past weekend at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. The event was tight and impeccably operated. We were not the easiest client as we had many special requests...upgraded wine, water and food selections but they accommodated our needs beautifully.
    There are lots of wedding venues in Scottsdale and Phoenix to choose from but very few offer the indoor/outdoor experience like this venue offers. When the sun is setting - the sky lights up and the pictures are simply amazing! Also, the fireworks! Wow - - a must do.
    Did I mention that we had almost 250 guests and the food came out quickly and cooked to perfection. We did a dual entree of salmon and filet and it surpassed the quality of many upper end venues that we have tried.
    The wait staff have all been there for years and were friendly and courteous . We can’t say enough about this experience and how happy we were at the end of the evening.
    If we could give more stars - we would!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 6
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 7
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 8
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 9
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 10
    Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Mangano · Getting married on 06/10/2020

McCormick Ranch was the best decision we made!

We chose McCormick Ranch as our venue and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. We worked with Melissa who was extremely responsive, organized, and professional. She made sure every detail was covered and was so easy to work with. The venue was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for- sunset is AMAZING here. We had mostly out of town guests and all of our guests were loving the indoor/outdoor vibe that the pavilion offers. We had some unique requests for our wedding and Melissa made it all work with the greatest ease! We had the best day and our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and it was all thanks to Melissa!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jordan · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The best decision!

Hands down the best decision we made! The food was delicious, the setting remarkable and Melissa helped us plan the most special day for our daughter.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 11/23/2019

Best Venue Ever!

We've been to quite a few weddings (even since our wedding) and MRGC will always stand out to me for many reasons. This venue is amazing! We attended a wedding a couple of years ago at this venue and were impressed as guests. When we got engaged it was the first place we reached out to because of the experience we had as guests. We met with Melissa and she was so much fun! After meeting with her and seeing how reasonable their pricing/contract was, we didn’t even look at any other venues. Melissa and her team are a dream to work with. They made the wedding planning process fun, easy going, and as stress free as possible. They helped provide a vendor list as well which was so helpful! The ceremony space is beautiful and overlooks water, Camelback Mountain, and the golf course. Cocktail hour is in a great space near the ceremony, so guests don’t have to walk far. The reception space is beautiful at night and the team is very easy to work with for décor details and set up. We received so many compliments on our food and the drinks (especially the filet and prickly pear margarita). The chef also made a wonderful vegetarian dish for those of us who wanted it. Melissa and her team made sure we had the food (appetizers and dinner) just the way we wanted and even made sure they put some at our dinner seats because she knew we wouldn’t get to eat during cocktail hour. She also made sure that we had a drink in our hand or at our seat the ENTIRE night. Wonderful service! Melissa was one of our favorite vendors to work with and I bugged her FREQUENTLY. She always answered very quickly, let me know ahead of time when she’d be out of the office, and was VERY patient with all of my questions and checklists! I’m sad the wedding has already happened- if I could I’d relive our special day over and over because of this beautiful venue and the great time we had!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 11
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 20
    Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Kitty

Kitty · Married on 11/02/2019

Incredible Venue and service!

The venue itself sells itself with the views and location! As the MOB I had to be the point person with Melissa as my daughter and her fiance’ lived out of town. Melissa’s professionalisms, her compassion for people, and knowledge of the industry was above and beyond! Melissa is what sold us on this venue! She always made us feel as though we were her only client ( furthest from the truth!). Our guest also raved about Everything! Food was also exceptional!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Venue, Excellent Venue Coordinator

You cannot go wrong with McCormick Ranch. Melissa is an absolute dream to work with and made sure everything went perfectly. The venue is absolutely beautiful, the food was incredible, and the all around atmosphere is perfect! We loved working with Melissa through the process. She will get back to you in minutes and is always there to answer questions. We can't thank her enough for making our special day so perfect!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 21
    Sent on 11/22/2019

Devon · Married on 02/16/2019

We love McCormick Ranch and Melissa!

We had our wedding here last month and couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks to Melissa, the catering manager, all of our questions were answered promptly and she was available during the entire year we were planning our wedding. The food was amazing, the setting is beautiful, and all of our guests had a wonderful time. We would highly recommend this venue to other couples!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Venue

Couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Great service, great food, and a good value!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful!

McCormick Ranch is a beautiful wedding location! I fell in love the instant I saw it; the green grass, palm trees, and lake all contributed to the effortless beauty of this venue. The icing on the cake was the pavilion for the reception. The floor to ceiling windows, cascading chandelier, and draping white fabric decorated the room beautifully and I didn't have to do a lot of decorating to make the room look stunning. Melissa was very easy to work with and always responded to my questions very quickly. The best part of this venue was being able to surprise our guests with fireworks! McCormick Ranch was truly the complete package and we are so happy we chose to have our wedding here!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 22
    Sent on 01/27/2019

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Hidden Gem in Scottsdale

I cannot speak any higher of McCormick Ranch Golf Club, Melissa (the event coordinator), and the entire staff. I fell in love with the venue when I first stumbled across pictures many months before I got engaged. It was one of the first places we visited and I knew instantly it was our wedding venue - I got all the feels as I walked the grounds!!

A few details I feel are important to mention:
    *Food - Incredible. My father in law is in the restaurant industry so this was important to him. He was incredibly impressed at the tasting and I had several guests mention it was the best wedding food they have had.
    *Coordination - as previously stated, the wedding coordinator Melissa is AMAZING. She comes with the venue at no extra change and was incredibly accommodating, always going out of her way to help. I have nothing but positive things to say about her
    *Price - this is why I mentioned McCormick is a hidden gem. The pricing is very reasonable compared to nearly every location nearly. I felt for what I got, my wedding could have been twice the price!
    *The Details - This venue is a blank canvas. It is stunning and can be transformed to anything that you imagine. This allowed me to make my wedding vision a one of a kind reality. However, one thing I would suggest to future couples is that if you have a lot that you want (many details, outside linens, decorations, etc) either higher a planner or know that you need to be very very organized!! I did it myself and actually enjoyed every minute however I will say that there are lots of "all inclusive" wedding venues out there that include a variety of linen options, included table decorations, etc. McCormick does not have that but it is why I loved it so much - It gave me the opportunity to make my wedding one of a kind.

I would recommend McCormick Ranch over and over again. It was exactly what I pictured for our wedding. I can guarantee with 100% certainty if you choose to book here you will not be dissapointed!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 23
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 24
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 25
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 26
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 27
    Sent on 02/03/2019

Cassandra Hankins · Married on 10/19/2018

Best wedding venue ever!

Melissa was so incredible to work with! She made the entire process smooth and stress free. We have recommended her and McCormick Ranch to several friends getting married. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, the food was delicious, and the venue was spectacular. We had countless comments on it all from friends and family. We would highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Book your dream wedding here NOW!

When I was venue shopping, I was very adamant about having a wedding that was NOT at a golf club, I was determined this was too cliche for an Arizona wedding. I have no problem admitting I was 100% wrong. My mom convinced me to just "check out" McCormick Ranch Golf Club and when we left our visit to the venue, I was ready to book my wedding there! McCormick Ranch Golf Club offers the high-class luxuriousness of Scottsdale without the giant price tag. It's an all-inclusive venue and worth every penny! Not only do you get an absolutely beautiful venue with a backdrop of palms trees and Camelback Mountain (AZ at it's finest!), but you also get so much more!! One of the BEST things you get is Melissa Blase, the wedding coordinator/event planner at the venue. She is extremely professional and has so much experience working at this venue that she's prepared for everything and anything. I can say with certainty that my wedding day was perfect because of her and the amazing staff! She's creative, helpful, responds quickly to emails/text/phone calls, and makes the whole process easier. Another thing you get is delicious food that your guests will be raving about long after your wedding is over! There are several options to choose from so you make sure you get what you want for your big day. The head chef was more than accommodating and easy to work with. This venue has it all, including fireworks if you choose to go for that WOW factor! The McCormick Ranch Golf Club helped me make my wedding day unforgettable and I will be forever grateful for this venue and its employees!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 28
    Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

I can't say enough great things about McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Melissa the coordinator! Our wedding was such a blast and Melissa made sure everything was perfect! All of our guests LOVED the gorgeous venue, the ceremony/cocktail hour location, and were very impressed with the quality of the food! The team at McCormick is simply the best! I would highly recommend booking your event/wedding here!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Meagan M. · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible venue - unforgettable experience!

I cannot say enough amazing things about having our wedding cocktail hour/reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. Our cocktail hour on the lawn overlooking Camelback Mountain at sunset was truly a dream. The reception space is so unique -- windows surround the space so you can see the mountains and golf course views outside -- so different from the traditional ballroom spaces you see. It is beautiful, but also comfortable, and truly reads Scottsdale, Arizona (which was important to us!). But I must say, beauty and distinctness aside, the staff is what truly makes this the ideal place to get married in Scottsdale. Working with Melissa Blase, wedding coordinator, was an absolute dream. She truly MAKES IT HAPPEN and makes the process so much fun. My mom and I said after, we will never be able to work with anyone else, because no one will compare! The rest of the staff was also amazing and everything was just as we imagined and more. The food was fabulous and everyone commented about it. We would highly recommend having your wedding and/or reception at MRGC - there is nothing quite like it!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 39
    Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Vakula · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever!

Melissa helped make our wedding day a dream and is a pleasure to work with! Not only was she fun to be around, she was extremely detail oriented as well. She made recommendations that helped the day run smoothly and knew how to organize the venue and ceremony space for a picture-perfect day. I have and will continue to recommend Melissa and McCormick Ranch to anyone looking to have a fantastic wedding experience!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kati · Married on 04/21/2018

Melissa was absolutely amazing! She helped me every step along the way and made my dream wedding a reality. She was so responsive and supportive and always willing to help. Her staff the day of was amazing as well. I would definitely recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Melissa to anyone I meet that is getting married soon.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Anna · Married on 04/06/2018

We got married last Friday April 6th 2018 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. To say it was BEST DAY EVER is an understatement. We first met our wedding coordinator Melissa Blase a year ago, when we were looking at venues. I immediately fell in love with this venue when we were taking a tour. Melissa is AMAZING to work with...soo responsive...a breath of fresh air. She is the one who gave me all of my peace and mind while planning our special day. She has great ideas and made our dreams into reality. She was always letting us know that we can call/ text/message her on IG even on her days off and she would respond. I feel like we made a life long friend when we met Melissa. Our wedding was everything we could ever imagine, hope, and dream for. The venue is beautiful, the food is out of this world, and the staff is soo professional. We had people come up to us and tell us how this was the BEST wedding they have every been to because of how beautiful this venue is. Even some of our vendors came up to us at the end of the night and told us how they cried because of how beautiful this wedding turned out. If you are looking for an amazing venue with gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain and the gorgeous golf course, look no further and give Melissa a call. She will help you plan your dream wedding and will help you stay to your budget while also sharing some amazing ideas. We love Melissa and loved having our wedding at McCormick Ranch Golf Club.

Anna and Jonathan Mangan

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 52
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 53
    Sent on 04/12/2018

Kendra · Married on 02/18/2018

We had our wedding this February at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and it was everything we had hoped for! Melissa is amazing, and took care of all of the small details on and before our big day, and she really made sure everything went flawlessly. Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was! Everything from the hors d'oeuvres to the entrees was perfect, and easily the highlight of our day!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 02/09/2018

This place is the best! Melissa is the best! I searched many venues and my husband and I had a strict budget. Many places offer great views but I bet you wont get the service, food quality, and care you would get from McCormick Ranch.

First off, the person helping you plan such an important day is HUGELY important and you want to feel comfortable to ask all your silly questions and feel assured that they will get the job done. Well Melissa at McCormick is that! She's responsive, entertains your questions with joy and basically acts as a day of coordinator. Besides her, the views here are great, the venue is relatively huge compared to others and the food is amazing. My husband and I were so glad to have chosen this location. Our only wish is that it was walking distance to hotels otherwise, you will not regret. Great place, great people, great value for the quality!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Emily · Married on 01/20/2018

We absolutely loved working with Melissa and hosting our reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! Melissa was so helpful and responsive with myself, my parents and our vendors, and worked seamlessly with our Wedding Planner. She went above and beyond during the whole planning process! On the day of the wedding everything was perfect at MRGC and even though the weather was ominous, Melissa and her team made us feel at ease. Our families, guests and my husband and I had THE best time. I cant recommend The McCormick Ranch Golf Club team enough!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Christy · Married on 12/31/2017

Melissa (catering manager) and the rest of the staff on our wedding day were phenomenal! We all know the stress that comes along with wedding planning and everyone at McCormick Ranch made it so easy! I am so happy with our wedding day I wish I could redo it all over again. Melissa was very responsive, attentive and genuinely cared about you and your wants/needs for your special day. My mom and I did not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things so we weren't necessarily the easiest to work with but they were SO patient. The food was incredible, our guests had a BLAST and overall the venue was everything I dreamed of and more.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/20/2017

We had an amazing experience with Mccormick. Everything was so beautiful and they went over and above for us.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Victoria · Married on 12/09/2017

Picking McCormick Ranch Golf Club as the location for my wedding was the best decision I could have made. Not only is it a beautiful location and big enough for large parties, but it is different than the typical ballroom. With windows surrounding 75% of the inside venue you are truly able to enjoy the views of the mountains and golf course throughout the evening. Not to mention the staff at McCormick was so easy and fun to work with. They truly felt like family after the year of planning together. And the food was DELICIOUS. I would highly recommend McCormick Ranch for anyone looking to get married in the Scottsdale area you will not regret it!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 54
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 55
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 56
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 57
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 58
    Sent on 02/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Melissa at McCormick Ranch Golf Club made our entire wedding planning experience amazing. From start to finish she absolutely made our wedding dreams come true. You can tell Melissa loves what she does and it shows as each and every wedding she coordinates unfolds. We truly trusted her with the most important day of our lives and she did not disappoint! She went above and beyond, always made our wedding a priority, even when she was juggling 5 weddings in 10 days!! I don't even have words for how thankful we are for her and her staff at the golf course. Hands down best venue, best service, best food, best bartenders, best coordinator EVER. Our guests are still talking about how great of a wedding it was! Truly from the bottom of our hearts we can't recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Course enough!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

I just want to say that Melissa at McCormick ranch is the most amazing wedding/banquet coordinator! She made sure that every detail was reviewed and executed perfectly. She is super quick with responding to email and text without missing a single detail. She even said I could call her on her day off- how nice, even though I would never do that :) Her mellow but assertive personality was great with my crazy friends and difficult grandparents. She made everything smooth, fun and very relaxed on the day of. I think she has a great sense of what each bride wants as their style and 'vibe'.
    The staff were very nice and always made sure the bride and groom had food and drinks. Everything ran so smooth!
    The venue is the most beautiful in the whole area. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. It was better than I expected!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 59