McCormick Ranch Golf Club Reviews

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 6
McCormick Ranch Golf Club 7

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Venue

Couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding. Great service, great food, and a good value!

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 12/14/2018

Beautiful!

McCormick Ranch is a beautiful wedding location! I fell in love the instant I saw it; the green grass, palm trees, and lake all contributed to the effortless beauty of this venue. The icing on the cake was the pavilion for the reception. The floor to ceiling windows, cascading chandelier, and draping white fabric decorated the room beautifully and I didn't have to do a lot of decorating to make the room look stunning. Melissa was very easy to work with and always responded to my questions very quickly. The best part of this venue was being able to surprise our guests with fireworks! McCormick Ranch was truly the complete package and we are so happy we chose to have our wedding here!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 13

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

Hidden Gem in Scottsdale

I cannot speak any higher of McCormick Ranch Golf Club, Melissa (the event coordinator), and the entire staff. I fell in love with the venue when I first stumbled across pictures many months before I got engaged. It was one of the first places we visited and I knew instantly it was our wedding venue - I got all the feels as I walked the grounds!!

A few details I feel are important to mention:
    *Food - Incredible. My father in law is in the restaurant industry so this was important to him. He was incredibly impressed at the tasting and I had several guests mention it was the best wedding food they have had.
    *Coordination - as previously stated, the wedding coordinator Melissa is AMAZING. She comes with the venue at no extra change and was incredibly accommodating, always going out of her way to help. I have nothing but positive things to say about her
    *Price - this is why I mentioned McCormick is a hidden gem. The pricing is very reasonable compared to nearly every location nearly. I felt for what I got, my wedding could have been twice the price!
    *The Details - This venue is a blank canvas. It is stunning and can be transformed to anything that you imagine. This allowed me to make my wedding vision a one of a kind reality. However, one thing I would suggest to future couples is that if you have a lot that you want (many details, outside linens, decorations, etc) either higher a planner or know that you need to be very very organized!! I did it myself and actually enjoyed every minute however I will say that there are lots of "all inclusive" wedding venues out there that include a variety of linen options, included table decorations, etc. McCormick does not have that but it is why I loved it so much - It gave me the opportunity to make my wedding one of a kind.

I would recommend McCormick Ranch over and over again. It was exactly what I pictured for our wedding. I can guarantee with 100% certainty if you choose to book here you will not be dissapointed!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 14
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 15
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 16
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 17
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 18

Cassandra Hankins · Married on 10/19/2018

Best wedding venue ever!

Melissa was so incredible to work with! She made the entire process smooth and stress free. We have recommended her and McCormick Ranch to several friends getting married. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, the food was delicious, and the venue was spectacular. We had countless comments on it all from friends and family. We would highly recommend getting married here!

• Brittany

Brittany Smith · Married on 10/12/2018

Book your dream wedding here NOW!

When I was venue shopping, I was very adamant about having a wedding that was NOT at a golf club, I was determined this was too cliche for an Arizona wedding. I have no problem admitting I was 100% wrong. My mom convinced me to just "check out" McCormick Ranch Golf Club and when we left our visit to the venue, I was ready to book my wedding there! McCormick Ranch Golf Club offers the high-class luxuriousness of Scottsdale without the giant price tag. It's an all-inclusive venue and worth every penny! Not only do you get an absolutely beautiful venue with a backdrop of palms trees and Camelback Mountain (AZ at it's finest!), but you also get so much more!! One of the BEST things you get is Melissa Blase, the wedding coordinator/event planner at the venue. She is extremely professional and has so much experience working at this venue that she's prepared for everything and anything. I can say with certainty that my wedding day was perfect because of her and the amazing staff! She's creative, helpful, responds quickly to emails/text/phone calls, and makes the whole process easier. Another thing you get is delicious food that your guests will be raving about long after your wedding is over! There are several options to choose from so you make sure you get what you want for your big day. The head chef was more than accommodating and easy to work with. This venue has it all, including fireworks if you choose to go for that WOW factor! The McCormick Ranch Golf Club helped me make my wedding day unforgettable and I will be forever grateful for this venue and its employees!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 19
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 29
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!

I can't say enough great things about McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Melissa the coordinator! Our wedding was such a blast and Melissa made sure everything was perfect! All of our guests LOVED the gorgeous venue, the ceremony/cocktail hour location, and were very impressed with the quality of the food! The team at McCormick is simply the best! I would highly recommend booking your event/wedding here!!

Meagan M. · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible venue - unforgettable experience!

I cannot say enough amazing things about having our wedding cocktail hour/reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. Our cocktail hour on the lawn overlooking Camelback Mountain at sunset was truly a dream. The reception space is so unique -- windows surround the space so you can see the mountains and golf course views outside -- so different from the traditional ballroom spaces you see. It is beautiful, but also comfortable, and truly reads Scottsdale, Arizona (which was important to us!). But I must say, beauty and distinctness aside, the staff is what truly makes this the ideal place to get married in Scottsdale. Working with Melissa Blase, wedding coordinator, was an absolute dream. She truly MAKES IT HAPPEN and makes the process so much fun. My mom and I said after, we will never be able to work with anyone else, because no one will compare! The rest of the staff was also amazing and everything was just as we imagined and more. The food was fabulous and everyone commented about it. We would highly recommend having your wedding and/or reception at MRGC - there is nothing quite like it!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 30
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 31
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 32
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 33
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 34
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Vakula · Married on 09/29/2018

The best ever!

Melissa helped make our wedding day a dream and is a pleasure to work with! Not only was she fun to be around, she was extremely detail oriented as well. She made recommendations that helped the day run smoothly and knew how to organize the venue and ceremony space for a picture-perfect day. I have and will continue to recommend Melissa and McCormick Ranch to anyone looking to have a fantastic wedding experience!

Kati · Married on 04/21/2018

Melissa was absolutely amazing! She helped me every step along the way and made my dream wedding a reality. She was so responsive and supportive and always willing to help. Her staff the day of was amazing as well. I would definitely recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Melissa to anyone I meet that is getting married soon.

Anna · Married on 04/06/2018

We got married last Friday April 6th 2018 at McCormick Ranch Golf Club. To say it was BEST DAY EVER is an understatement. We first met our wedding coordinator Melissa Blase a year ago, when we were looking at venues. I immediately fell in love with this venue when we were taking a tour. Melissa is AMAZING to work with...soo responsive...a breath of fresh air. She is the one who gave me all of my peace and mind while planning our special day. She has great ideas and made our dreams into reality. She was always letting us know that we can call/ text/message her on IG even on her days off and she would respond. I feel like we made a life long friend when we met Melissa. Our wedding was everything we could ever imagine, hope, and dream for. The venue is beautiful, the food is out of this world, and the staff is soo professional. We had people come up to us and tell us how this was the BEST wedding they have every been to because of how beautiful this venue is. Even some of our vendors came up to us at the end of the night and told us how they cried because of how beautiful this wedding turned out. If you are looking for an amazing venue with gorgeous views of Camelback Mountain and the gorgeous golf course, look no further and give Melissa a call. She will help you plan your dream wedding and will help you stay to your budget while also sharing some amazing ideas. We love Melissa and loved having our wedding at McCormick Ranch Golf Club.

Anna and Jonathan Mangan

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 42
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 43
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 44

Kendra · Married on 02/18/2018

We had our wedding this February at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and it was everything we had hoped for! Melissa is amazing, and took care of all of the small details on and before our big day, and she really made sure everything went flawlessly. Our guests could not stop raving about how delicious the food was! Everything from the hors d'oeuvres to the entrees was perfect, and easily the highlight of our day!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 02/09/2018

This place is the best! Melissa is the best! I searched many venues and my husband and I had a strict budget. Many places offer great views but I bet you wont get the service, food quality, and care you would get from McCormick Ranch.

First off, the person helping you plan such an important day is HUGELY important and you want to feel comfortable to ask all your silly questions and feel assured that they will get the job done. Well Melissa at McCormick is that! She's responsive, entertains your questions with joy and basically acts as a day of coordinator. Besides her, the views here are great, the venue is relatively huge compared to others and the food is amazing. My husband and I were so glad to have chosen this location. Our only wish is that it was walking distance to hotels otherwise, you will not regret. Great place, great people, great value for the quality!

Emily · Married on 01/20/2018

We absolutely loved working with Melissa and hosting our reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! Melissa was so helpful and responsive with myself, my parents and our vendors, and worked seamlessly with our Wedding Planner. She went above and beyond during the whole planning process! On the day of the wedding everything was perfect at MRGC and even though the weather was ominous, Melissa and her team made us feel at ease. Our families, guests and my husband and I had THE best time. I cant recommend The McCormick Ranch Golf Club team enough!

Christy · Married on 12/31/2017

Melissa (catering manager) and the rest of the staff on our wedding day were phenomenal! We all know the stress that comes along with wedding planning and everyone at McCormick Ranch made it so easy! I am so happy with our wedding day I wish I could redo it all over again. Melissa was very responsive, attentive and genuinely cared about you and your wants/needs for your special day. My mom and I did not see eye-to-eye on a lot of things so we weren't necessarily the easiest to work with but they were SO patient. The food was incredible, our guests had a BLAST and overall the venue was everything I dreamed of and more.

Stephanie · Married on 12/20/2017

We had an amazing experience with Mccormick. Everything was so beautiful and they went over and above for us.

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Melissa at McCormick Ranch Golf Club made our entire wedding planning experience amazing. From start to finish she absolutely made our wedding dreams come true. You can tell Melissa loves what she does and it shows as each and every wedding she coordinates unfolds. We truly trusted her with the most important day of our lives and she did not disappoint! She went above and beyond, always made our wedding a priority, even when she was juggling 5 weddings in 10 days!! I don't even have words for how thankful we are for her and her staff at the golf course. Hands down best venue, best service, best food, best bartenders, best coordinator EVER. Our guests are still talking about how great of a wedding it was! Truly from the bottom of our hearts we can't recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Course enough!

Alexa · Married on 10/28/2017

I just want to say that Melissa at McCormick ranch is the most amazing wedding/banquet coordinator! She made sure that every detail was reviewed and executed perfectly. She is super quick with responding to email and text without missing a single detail. She even said I could call her on her day off- how nice, even though I would never do that :) Her mellow but assertive personality was great with my crazy friends and difficult grandparents. She made everything smooth, fun and very relaxed on the day of. I think she has a great sense of what each bride wants as their style and 'vibe'.
    The staff were very nice and always made sure the bride and groom had food and drinks. Everything ran so smooth!
    The venue is the most beautiful in the whole area. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. It was better than I expected!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 45
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 46
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 47
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 48

Carley · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough about Melissa and the entire McCormick Ranch staff. They are incredible!! From the moment we met them through the last second of our reception, Melissa and her team are professional, honest, trustworthy, prompt, caring, understanding, flexible and extremely personable. Not to mention that the venue is beyond gorgeous (hello, sunset photos). The food is absolutely delicious and the Chef was able to accommodate a number of different dietary requests. Additionally, they have an outstanding preferred vendor list that made planning our wedding a lot easier. We would very, very highly recommend this venue and their out of this world team! Thank you for all of our hard work and for helping us make our big day one that we will remember forever!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 49
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 50
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 51
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 52

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

Hello, Bride & Groom here. We just got married her on 9/30/17... When looking for a venue we searched all over the valley. Well, good news your search is over !! No other reason to look anywhere else! Melissa & her team are AMAZING! From the planning to the Chef who added a personal touch & meet with us, everyone at the venue is a professional! Our day was seamless from the moment we showed up. They accommodated last minute requests & made us feel like part of the "family". During the evening, everytime we passed a staff member, they asked if they could do anything for us Or if we needed anything. 5 STARS is not enough for this venue, staff or energy that come out of there. The food was AMAZING & tasted just like it did when we had our tasting day. Not one complaint from our wedding guests & everyone raved about how good the taste & quality were.

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 53
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 58
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 59
    McCormick Ranch Golf Club 60

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

JW and I toured many venues while trying to find the perfect one for our wedding day. It wasn’t until we went to McCormick Ranch Golf Club that we finally got that feeling of “this is it” and booked right on the spot. Everything about the venue was amazing but one of the main things that stood out to us was the staff. Everyone was so extremely nice and helpful, that sadly you don’t find at most venues. We personally worked with Melissa and she was AMAZING!! While being extremely helpful and on top of everything she is also so down to earth and personable. She made our wedding planning experience so pleasant and day of, everything was beyond perfect and ran so smoothly. I would 100% recommend McCormick Ranch Golf Club to anyone getting married or hosting a banquet. LOVE everything about the venue and we will miss working so closely with everyone now that our wedding is over.
    -Nicole and JW

Marie · Married on 05/13/2017

We cannot say enough thanks to everyone at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! We searched many venues settings and pricing throughout multiple states and once we met Melissa Blase at this fabulous venue, we knew immediately we found the right place! We were not disappointed with her professionalism, recommendations and thoughtfulness in helping us plan an amazing wedding. For most of our guests this was a destination wedding and McCormick Ranch did not disappoint. Food was amazing along with drinks and service was far superior than most 5 star resorts in the area within a much more reasonable price point. Guests could not say enough about atmosphere and quality of service! Melissa has a full service vendor list as well and the firework company recommendation was a surprise blast of excitement during the reception. Thank you Melissa, and all the great staff at McCormick Ranch for making the Maez/Gonzales wedding an A-MAEZING experience.

Stephanie · Married on 04/21/2017

McCormick Ranch Golf Club was THE perfect venue for our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. The location was amazing, the food was delicious, and the staff was wonderful. The best part, without a doubt, was working with Melissa Blase, the Catering Sales Manager. She was so helpful, professional, and fun. She did everything necessary to give us the perfect day.

Mary Ellen · Married on 04/21/2017

This venue is outstanding for a fabulous outdoor event with a stunning view of Camelback Mountain. First go to the venue and meet with Melissa Blasé, the Catering Manager. She is outstanding. We were planning a wedding with 180 guests and both the bride, my daughter, and groom lived across country in DC. Melissa could not have been more attentive and helpful. Everything came off beautifully. The food was amazing, the attention from the wait staff and bartenders were all fabulous. It was a magical evening that Melissa pulled off without a hitch. She made us feel like we were her most important clients.

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

If you want an amazing wedding venue, you have to have your wedding and reception at McCormick Ranch Golf Club! Melissa is absolutely amazing, kind, and a true professional. Even though March is a very busy month for events, Melissa made me feel like I was the only person she worried about. I could really tell she cared about my wedding and making sure it was perfect! All of my guests were RAVING about the food, many of them stated that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I highly suggest getting the "swag" package with the chandelier for the pavilion, it makes the room so beautiful. I can go on and on about how wonderful and magical my wedding was at McCormick Ranch! I would recommend them to everyone!

McCormick Ranch Golf Club 61