55 Reviews for McCool Flowers

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
55 McCool Flowers Reviews

We hired McCool's for our wedding on 4/28/18. I went into McCool's with a budget and a list of the items I needed for my wedding. Cathy sat down with me and went through all the flower options, colors, etc. and was able to give me everything I wanted within my budget. She recommended flowers I hadn't heard of that turned out to be just as beautiful and less expensive than other popular flowers. The bouquets were GORGEOUS and I received multiple compliments on them. Cathy decorated our arch with a beautiful fabric and flower arrangement, which was the backdrop to our ceremony and then the sweetheart table. Cathy was easy to work with, on time with the delivery the day of, and the flowers were so pretty and photographed beautifully. I highly recommend Cathy and McCool's! Sifting through vendor reviews for your wedding is a lot of work and stress. Save yourself time and go to McCools!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals

Cathy and her team are the best. They listen and "get" what the bride wants for her special day. You can tell that they love their job and want to do everything to make sure that their client is completely satisfied for choosing them. Cathy worked within my budget and produced bouquets for the bridesmaids and my daughter, the bride, that were better than I could have envisioned. She chose succulents for her bouquet and it was artistic and perfect.
I would highly recommend McCool Florist!
I will share photos when we receive them from PhotoJenic Photography

Profile Picture Bev, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cathy McCool is fabulous to work with! She spent hours with me selecting my Wedding flowers for the Surf & Sand in Laguna Beach. My bouquet, centerpieces and ceremony flowers were absolutely stunning! I will upload pictures as soon as we obtain them from our Photographer. You will see what beautiful arrangements she made. Our wedding was in the Fall and our colors were so vibrant and absolutely stunning! Thank you McCool Flowers for making my Wedding so spectacular!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Cathy on my daughter's wedding was a wonderful experience. My daughter provide Cathy with some pictures of what she wanted, when we met with her the flowers Cathy picked were perfect. Because the bride lives out of state Cathy and I met at her shop and FaceTime with the bride. Cathy spend a lot of time with us to make sure she knew exactly the vision for the wedding. We had to make a few last minute changes and additions she was very accommodating. We purchased some candelabra's for the centerpieces, Cathy worked her magic and they turned out beautiful.
She has excellent ideas, is very flexible and is mindful of your budget. I would highly recommend her to others, she was a joy to work with.
Donna

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mccool flower staff was great. I didn't use alot of flowers but what we had was beautiful. I would totally use Cathy and her shop again. Her arrangements are beautiful. The flowers on the cake were amazing. The leis that were made extraordinary. They even made me an anklet lei I wore for my wedding dance. Thank you so much.

Photo for McCool Flowers Review - Beautiful bride bouquet
Photo for McCool Flowers Review - Fresh floeerscon my cake
Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

McCool Flowers made my wedding floral vision come to life! Owner is very friendly, and was patient during our initial consultation. We planned my wedding out of state so being in constant email contact was a huge deal to me! Communication was great, floral arrangements were beautiful, bouquets were exactly what I had in mind. Love love love! Thanks Cathy!

Profile Picture Mandi, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

McCool Flowers did such a great job for my wedding! Cathy spent so much time during the consultation making sure I knew exactly what I envisioned. She was available by email and responded to me promptly! I decided last minute that I wanted purple curtains decorating the arbor, and she was such a doll and made it happen! I highly recommend this florist for your next big event! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We chose McCool Flowers for our wedding day and were so grateful with our decision! Cathy was wonderful and very easy to work with! Our flowers were beautiful on the day of our wedding and I would certainly go to McCool Flowers the next time I need arrangements :) Cathy and her team were spectacular!

Profile Picture nICOLE, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cathy was amazing and we loved the work she did for our wedding!

Profile Picture Annie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cathy was absolutely amazing! As soon as I contacted her via email, she set up a time to talk to me on the phone about my vision for the wedding. She was so enthusiastic and pleasant to talk with. I sent her numerous photos and she was able to accommodate my vision. She offered to send me a mock up in advance via text message. The mock up was a bit different than I envisioned, so I'm glad that she suggested this to make sure we were on the same page. When I arrived to my reception, she had delivered the flowers to the venue, and they were perfectly placed on the table. The arrangements far exceeded my expectations! They looked exactly like the pictures I sent to her, but better!! She was able to suggest to me the right look for my wedding since she had worked with the reception venue before, which was also really helpful. I highly recommend using this florist for your flowers, amazing job!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/12/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Cathy did an amazing job on my ceremony flowers! I absolutely loved working and meeting with her. Her store is darling and all of her staff are a pleasure. She made excellent recommendations and created beautiful pieces for our wedding! I was so blessed to work with her!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Their flowers were gorgeous, arrived on time and didn't have to make any adjustments! She was a pleasure to work with in finding the perfect flowers for my style! I'd recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wouldn't dream of planning my son's wedding without Cathy McCool and her team. I have been a customer for 30 years for a reason! Cathy listened carefully to everything my daughter-in-love had to say about her vision of the wedding. She understood exactly what the bride wanted, offering her a wide aray of flower and arrangement options for her extra-large wedding party and reception, and made on-point recommendations for things we hadn't even considered. We are so grateful for her kind, attentive service -- even when the MOB forgot to tell her about the change of address for delivery on the Big Day! -- and for the spectacular results. Everyone remarked at how amazing everything looked, and the photos are gorgeous! We could not be happier with the fine, professional service and artistry offered by McCool. Yes, you should.

Profile Picture Melanie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cathy is truly talented and her creations are made with care and love. On short notice she made an absolutely stunning cascading tropical bridal bouquet as well as 4 bridesmaid bouquets. She went above and beyond to do something that would work for both our aesthetic and budget. Given the floral arrangements were the only real decor (the ocean is so beautiful - it hardly needs embellishment), her creations helped make the gorgeous scene we envisioned. Thank you Cathy!

Profile Picture Jelo, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

Cathy did a wonderful job at putting together the most beautiful flower arrangements for our big day! I live in Las Vegas so my mom was the one to meet with her and go over the idea I had in my head of what I wanted. Cathy came up with the most perfect arrangements, I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! She was always quick to respond to any emails I'd send her and you could tell our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us. We greatly appreciate all McCool Flowers did for us. Thank you Cathy!

Profile Picture Kylie, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was 02/27/16! Cathy did such an INCREDIBLE job on our flowers! Cathy really took the time to sit down with me and get to know me and my style! Well let me tell you, when my wedding day arrived my flowers WOWED me! She did an incredible job on the floral arrangements, I mean WOW! She went above and beyond my expectations and my expectations were very high! Thank you for giving me the flowers of dreams!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cathy was great! It was a destination wedding, so I gave Cathy an idea of what I was looking for and she was great in responding to my e-mails and making changes and suggestions. The bouquets were beautiful! Cute shop too! Her employees were great when we got there to arrange for extra flowers for the tables and had everything ready the next day when we picked it all up.

Profile Picture Judi, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

An absolute pleasure! Working with Cathy was amazing. She's kind and so thoughtful. She answered all of my questions with a smile. I never felt rushed. I can tell that she loves what she does. She sat down with us for a consultation and answered all of our questions. I can't imagine not having her flowers at my wedding. She had photos of past weddings and that helped with the selection because I was able to pick and say what I liked and what I didn't like. She knew what flowers would be in season, which greatly helped! Her whole team is amazing. She dropped off my flowers at the church and then set everything up at the yacht club. I did not have to worry or stress about my flowers because I knew I was in good hands. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Frances, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cathy and her team were wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating in helping me with my vision especially with the water fountain at our outside venue which came out gorgeous. It was simple with baby's breath and silver dollar eucalyptus but look so elegant! Everyone commented at my wedding on how beautiful everything looked from our amazing bouquets of all roses, the spectacular church arrangements, the stunning centerpieces with lanterns and of course the awesome water fountain! Cathy will work with you to stay in your budget and give a quality product that you will love! Cathy thank you!

Profile Picture User4257461, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Beautiful flowers. Reasonably priced. Cathy was very helpful and professional.

Profile Picture User5407897, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I went with McCool Flowers! Cathy was wonderful to work with and was always so patient with me. I was engaged for 1.5 years, which meant I changed my mind a lot! But, it was never an issue and Cathy always supported my changes. I never had to worry and the flowers stayed fresh throughout the whole wedding day. Definitely would recommend McCool Flowers to any bride! All of our guests were so impressed with every detail.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a great experience with Cathy at McCool Flowers!!! The theme of our wedding was Irish. Cathy, being as Irish as could be, created beautiful green and white arrangements for us!! Since it was right after St. Patrick's Day, she recommended shamrock plants too. Everything looked wonderful on our wedding day and Cathy was very pleasant, reliable and accommodating! McCool Flowers did a fantastic job and we were very pleased overall.

Profile Picture Bridget, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We live in Las Vegas and had our beautiful wedding in Dana Point CA. we met with Kathy at McCool flowers she was so sweet and worked with our budget, but the flowers looked so exquisite, everything was beautiful and she delivered to our hotel to make the day less stressful on my mom. Thank you Kathy your amazing.
Brittany Pride- Christensen

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

McCool Flowers is wonderful. They have been in business for quite a while, and STAY in business because they are so great at what they do. I have seen them do a few weddings at the Dana Point Yacht Club and the brides are always happy with their flowers, every time!! Once they had hydrangeas for a wedding and I was able to take a few stems home afterward. They lasted an entire month before dying. A MONTH!! It's crazy.
I have had brides that wanted to spend a lot of their budget on flowers, and other brides who just wanted something simple and inexpensive, McCool Flowers does it all. With grace. It's a pleasure working with them always.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews