McClelland's Florist and Events Reviews

12 | Chicopee, MA

12 Reviews for McClelland's Florist and Events

• Savanah

Savanah · Married on 07/07/2018

Dennis is absolutely AHMAZING! They did nothing short of a breathtaking job with our arrangements.
    Our colors were red, yellow, and blue and the bouquets were nothing short of showstopping.
    Dennis will always be our go-to florist!

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/30/2018

The flowers at my wedding were beautiful. I had white and blush Ohara roses. Just simply beautiful, romantic and classy

Sent on 07/18/2018

Stephanie & Rob · Married on 05/26/2018

The best Florist in Western MA

I was recommended to come here by a family member. They worked so well with me and allowed me to express myself. They made my dreams come to reality. I don't really care for flowers but I knew I wanted something simple and pretty and they did just that. I found a bouquet on pinterest and they made it look almost the exact same. I was Amazed!!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jen · Married on 03/03/2018

The team at McClellands did a beautiful job, we were stunned when we walked in and saw our table arrangements. This is the florist to use for a wedding. We will be customers for life!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

Our husband and I hired McClelland’s Florist for our wedding on 09/16/17 at the Colonial Hotel in Gardner, MA. It was a pleasure working with Dennis & the rest of the floral staff; their knowledge & experience were so evident in their work. Our floral delivery of 1:20 minutes away was coordinated perfectly with our wedding timeline. Due to our ceremony being outside they created a backup plan for the chance of inclement weather. Although we were supposed to have draping at our ceremony, everything and then some were in place and beautiful! From our attendants floral arrangements to all the centerpieces in our grand ballroom tent they were all exactly what we hoped for! Our theme was white, black and gold so we had rich leaves of green and gold with a variety of white flowers. They were very accommodating with our budget and approached the topic by using our base rate as their starting point. Thank you so much for your beautiful work, we are so happy to support the business our great-grandfather once started and that you continue to uphold. Thank you and awesome job!
    Love, Sean & Nikki McClelland

Sent on 11/05/2017

Christine · Married on 04/23/2016

Loved McClellands service! They did the most amazing job on my wedding! Not only are they incredible at what they do, they're also very personable. Dennis is the nicest person you'll ever meet and he makes sure you're more than happy with their service! Love this place!

Sent on 03/14/2016

McClelland's Florist and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Christine. We love to make all occasions really special!

Suzanne · Married on 03/31/2016

Planning a wedding is not easy specially when it comes to flowers.
    From the house to the church the reception the groom the bride and bridal party everyone needs a different style flower
    McClelland's florist made all my decisions so easy .
    They made my house looks great the church so elegant and the reception hall looked stunning .
    Every one from bride and groom to bridal party looked perfect, the way I wished it to be .
    I thank Dennis and Tim for their hard word and dedication. That's why my nephew and my niece are both planning their wedding this summer
    with McCllelland florist .

Sent on 03/14/2016

McClelland's Florist and Events's reply:

Suzanne, thank You for all the wonderful words! It's our pleasure being part of the big and special days!

Annabel · Married on 03/14/2015

McClelland's did such an amazing job with my wedding. It was so easy working with Dennis & his staff. Received so many compliments on the flowers!!

Sent on 03/15/2015

McClelland's Florist and Events's reply:

Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words!

Monika · Married on 07/20/2013

Dennis and his team did the most amazing job I could have ever imagined on our 7/20/13 wedding. From the moment I sat down with him last year for our initial meeting, I knew I chose the right place! I can't begin to describe the most amazing centerpieces I have ever seen, they truly were one of my favorite parts of our wedding day. I told Dennis my visions and he made them come to life! When my bouquet and my girls bouquets were delivered, I just couldn't wait to see what our room was going to look like. McClelland's was so easy to work with, would gladly take all of my phone calls with any changes or questions I had and just simply made this experience so easy and amazing for me! Thank you McClellands for an INCREDIBLE job! I still keep talking about how much I loved all of my flowers on my wedding day! :) A+!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Azelie · Married on 05/26/2013

I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about McClelland's Florists. We got all of our boutonnieres and bouquets from them, as well as our candy table. Dennis made me feel so at home. He suggested things that were in-line with my taste from the get go, and seemed to key in to my personal vibe right away - and when I saw the flowers on the day of, I knew my instinct had been right about this florist! The flowers came out simply gorgeous and just what I had asked for... with beautiful touch of things I didn't know I wanted! They also did our candy table, and it came out better than I could have hoped for. They added all of our favorite candies and made it look elegant but snazzy and fun all at once. If you can, go with this florist. They just make you smile, relax, and feel confident amid any wedding planning stress!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Amy · Married on 06/09/2012

McClellands did our centerpieces, linens and flowers for everything.
    This was above and beyond what I had expected! Upon our initial meeting, Steve and Dennis could SEE my vision and give me tips and pointers so that is didn't look like someone had thrown up.
    As our list got shorter and shorter they recommended a few things, but I stuck to what I wanted and was VERY pleased by the outcome.
    The centerpieces were GORGEOUS and even though Hydrangeas don't usually last out of water for long, they are still holding up and beautiful 2 weeks later. The carnations are also the same color as when I received them. Their expertise and my vision came together so well and I was so incredibly pleased with everything they did!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

I loved how all the bouquets came out for the wedding. I met with the owner not really knowing what flowers I wanted to use, I just knew the color schemes and that I wanted to incorporate roses. They had a very detailed process, filled out an extensive checklist about all the bridal party and parents. He then was able to show me some examples of flowers that would work well together and you could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. He made the bouquets slightly abstract, just enough to be different and give them textures and colors that really popped. I'm so happy how well they turned out, I would definitely use them again for any special occassions.

Sent on 06/13/2013