McClain's Mobile DJ Reviews

66 | Dayton, NV

66 Reviews for McClain's Mobile DJ

Courtney W. · Married on 10/11/2020

100% recommend

We absolutely believe that good music is the key to throwing a fun wedding reception. Tracy and Spencer created such a fun atmosphere for our guests and were so easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Courtney, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Spencer and I absolutely enjoyed your wedding. Nick had the best dance moves too! Thank you for leaving a review.
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 08/22/2020

Your Wedding NEEDS McClain's Mobile DJ!

If you want a DJ that is going to make your reception, you need Tracy! She really is the whole package and went above and beyond for us. Tracy was the DJ/MC for our wedding and she also had DJ Spencer with her (who is just as sweet and as much fun as Tracy is). Leading up to our wedding, Tracy was great to work with and their website made everything so easy. Tracy and Spencer arrived to our venue early to set up and ensure everything was good to go for our special day. They both checked on my husband and I before the ceremony and Spencer even brought us water right after our ceremony (which I thought was really nice). Tracy and Spencer really got our party going that night! They played the best music for our crowd and even got out on the dance floor with us to teach us some different line dances. It truly was such an amazing experience working with Tracy and Spencer, I am telling all of my engaged friends that they HAVE to use them too! By the end of the night, everyone was already asking for their information anyways :) You will not go wrong with McClain's. Tracy even was the DJ for my friend's wedding last weekend and once again, did the best job! Thank you Tracy & Spencer for your friendliness, support, fun attitudes, and professionalism. You both are FANTASTIC!

Sent on 09/15/2020

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Katie thank you so much, reviews are everything to us. Your wedding was so much fun too. Hopefully we will see you at another one soon
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 08/01/2020

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!

If you want to have a good time, McClain’s Mobile DJ is the way to go!

We had them booked for our original wedding date for almost a year until the pandemic hit and we had to change both the date AND location. We felt awful having to make all these sudden drastic changes but regardless, Tracy continued to work with us with full compassion and optimism and we were able to have our wedding in August 2020 stress-free!

DJ Spencer emcee’d our wedding and let me tell you, he did a fantastic job!
    He kept in communication with my husband and I during our reception to keep us in the loop of events, guided the guests through the entire event as well, and even danced with us and taught the guests new dance moves!

Could not recommend McClain’s enough.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2020

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Hope, thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I'm so happy your day was amazing! Tracy
  • Janice

Janice O. · Married on 07/17/2020

The best DJ ever!

We had Tracy DJ our wedding and can not say enough nice things about her! After the coronavirus changed our plans significantly, she was still willing to be flexible as our wedding moved to a backyard. Literally every one of our guests and wedding party commented to me about how great she was, and she went above and beyond with little things like asking if we needed anything to drink, etc. throughout the night! Thank you Tracy!!

Sent on 07/24/2020

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Janice, you just made my entire year! Your wedding was so much fun and I felt blessed to be there! I really enjoyed your friends and family
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect DJ for my wedding!

Spencer was our DJ for our wedding. He did an amazing job playing all our requests. He knew what was important and made sure it was played. He also did a great job with announcements and timing of songs. I would recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Ashley - thank you for this feedback about DJ Spencer! We are so glad that you and Jason had a great wedding day. Congratulations to you both!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2019

Great addition to your wedding team!

Tracy was a wonderful addition to our wedding vendor team! She was so friendly every time I talked to her during the planning process and we loved using the website to pick songs for our wedding. We used Tracy for ceremony music as well as the reception and she helped make every aspect of our wedding perfect with the right music at every moment!

Sent on 12/16/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Natalie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this, I love the pictures too. Your wedding was so fun
  • Jordan

Jordan H. · Married on 11/02/2019

Party Starters

Spencer was our DJ on our wedding day and he was amazing. He was so fun to have be apart of our day. He kept us on time and was so easy going when we changed things at the last minute. He played all the right songs and we danced the night away. We highly recommend McClain’s Mobile DJ for all parties.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jordan,
    Thank you for your kind words about our business as well as DJ Spencer. He mentioned how much fun you and Ian were to work with on your wedding day! Congratulations!!! - Tracy
  • Kya

Kya S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely fun

Tracy was our DJ and she was amazing. We didnt have a large wedding but Tracy sure did an amazing job. She got out on the floor with us and showed us steps to dances no one knew how to do. She took everyone's requests and made sure everyone had a good time. Talked to her the day before and she listened to a stressed out bride who was talking in circles. She got were I was coming from and listened. Thank you guys

Sent on 11/17/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Kya thank you for leaving me a review, I had a great time at your wedding. I'm so grateful I could be there with you

Jacklyn J. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Dj!

Oh my GOSH. I cannot say enough great things about Tracy. First of all, she is affordable. She has this super easy website that allows you to make payments & pick your favorite songs to be played at your wedding. She sets everything up in an extremely organized manner for each different thing you may or may not want a song for such as cake cutting, garter toss, etc. Not only is she an awesome Dj, but she acts as and MC, too! She is humorous and keeps the wedding fun as she announces things for the wedding. To top it off, Tracy got out on the dance floor and showed us different dances!! My son loooooved that! She came out and danced with us and showed us the moves for 4-5 songs and everyone was having a blast!!! I couldn’t be happier with choosing her! If you want an affordable, friendly, and awesome DJ, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jackie and Rick,
    Your kind words mean so much to me! Thank you for such a nice review. I had a great time with you two as well as with your family and guests. It was such a special day. Congratulations!!! - Tracy
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2019

Best dj ever!

Tracy was amazing!! She was easy to deal with from the very beginning all they way through. Even after our wedding she called to thank US for an amazing wedding! Her platform to pick music out was extremely easy to use and helped us stay on track. She was our first choice as a DJ and we couldn't be happier with her. She went above and beyond for our day!! Thank you Tracy!

Sent on 10/17/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Laura thank you so much. I had a wonderful time at your wedding. It was a pleasure DJing for you. Tracy
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome DJ!

DJ Spencer was great! He really kept the party going and played all of our favorite songs! It was nice to rely on him to manage the wedding reception timeline. Highly recommend hiring McClain’s Mobile music!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tara and Alek,
    Thank you for such kind words about Spencer and our organization. Spencer said he had such a great time DJing your wedding! He said it was a blast! - Tracy
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 09/21/2019

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

WOW! Made our entire wedding! So sweet and it was like a friend was with us for our entire evening! 10/10 and hope our newly engaged friends use! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 09/25/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Katie and Jeffrey, thank you for such kind words! You're such a kind, grateful couple and I was so honored to be part of your wedding day. Your wedding was beautiful!!! Thank you again. Tracy

Jessica M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect blend of custom song choices and good DJ picks

I found Tracy and she was extremely responsive and open to all music selections through the whole process. We had several custom songs that she had no problem finding for us for our special day. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed by her energy and zest for music.

We adored having her a part of our big day! Absolutely professional, kind and added unique twists and some personal connections into her DJ timeline. It was a pleasure to have her as our DJ would recommend to anyone looking to have some amazing music with a fantastic entertainer!

Sent on 09/17/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

This is such a wonderful review, you just made me smile, thank you so much for taking the time to write this.
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent Service and Great Care on the Day of

We booked with McClain's a year before our wedding and throughout our planning process Tracy was able to help me answer some of my pre wedding jitters questions. On the day of we had DJ Ward and oh my goodness he was the best! He was so friendly, showed up early looking professional, and set up quickly. The music at our ceremony was perfectly timed and our reception went smoothly despite many changes in our schedule! DJ Ward as well I anyone at McClains has my 100% recommendation!

Sent on 09/29/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Katie, thank you for such gracious words about Ward! He really enjoyed being part of your special day. We wish you much happiness!!! Tracy
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 06/25/2019

Very personable

Tracy did an amazing job. She was very personable. she did inform me when the venue have some issues which did put me into a panic, but all worked out okay.

Sent on 07/24/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding, I'm so glad it turned out the way it did. Thank you for having me as your DJ.
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 04/28/2019

Couldn’t have been better!!

Tracy is absolutely amazing. She cares so so much about the couples. We had our venue cancel on us last minute and Tracy was the one who actually helped us find a new venue. She went completely out of her way to help out all the lost couples. She played all the music we wanted. She was so great with our guests. I highly recommend this amazing company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/05/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Kori, your wedding was beautiful. We were blessed to be a part of it. It was a perfect days
  • Groux Wedding

Sharon · Married on 01/19/2019

The BEST! Book now!

Tracy is hands down the BEST DJ in the area! She will have all your guests out on the dance floor, and will even join in herself. We have developed a friendship with Tracy over a few events that she has DJ’d, and my husband and I are forever thankful she stayed in town to perform our wedding, even though she had a conflict come up. McClain’s entire staff is friendly and wonderfully easy to work with. Book quick, it’s worth it! We love you Tracy!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Sharon, this review came at a perfect time to lift my spirits. Your wedding was one of my favorite ones. I absolutely loved your family and friends. Thank you. Tracy
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 10/20/2018

Best part!

McClain's was so professional and helpful figuring out my day. Figuring out the atmosphere I wanted to create and songs for the special times. I cannot thank them enough for how much fun my guests and I had. The DJ even danced with us and pumped up the party even more! People still talk about the wedding. Absolutely wonderful company. I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Kayleigh - thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We are so happy that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding day. We are also so excited that you are still talking about how much fun you had even almost a year later! Congratulations to you and Matthew!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/01/2018

Yeah DJ Tracy!

DJ Tracy was WONDERFUL. We originally weren't going to have a DJ at our wedding but I met her at an open house at our wedding venue and her enthusiasm reeled me in. She loves what she does and she is great at it. She is professional, fun, and has a great set up! We loved her, our guests loved her...it was a win-win! She engages with the wedding party and brings a whole new level of fun to the evening. Thank you, Tracy, for helping to make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 11/14/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for this wonderful comment. This means so much to me! I wish you and Kevin all the best!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2018

Look No Further!!

Seriously, stop looking for a DJ and book McClain's now!! Tracy is just absolutely WONDERFUL. She seriously felt like my best friend from the first moment I met her. She anticipates your every need and is so amazing to interact with. She is so funny and such a great DJ, and all of my guests LOVED her. She checked on me all night and made sure I had everything I needed (food, drinks, a jacket, seriously everything) and was having a good time, which she totally didn't have to do!! I cannot recommend her enough, thank you Tracy for everything!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. Tracy sincerely enjoyed her time with you and Jesse! You picked a fabulous venue and awesome vendors. Congratulations!!!

John · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Tracy was a wonderful person to work with. I was away from the area and was still able to work with her over the phone as well as an easy to use website. During the day she was fully prepared and took the time to make sure the bride and I were taken care of (water, food, and so on). Great person to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

John, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means so much to a small business. I enjoyed you and your wife's family and friends.

Eric · Married on 09/08/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ is awesome! DJ Mike did an spectacular job at our wedding. He was incredibly kind and professional. You can tell he really cares about his clients, and does whatever it takes to be sure that the event runs smooth. McClain's Mobile DJ prices were reasonable and fair, and the online client page makes it easy to customize all aspects of your event. Thanks again to DJ Mike for making our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 09/11/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Thank you Eric and Jill! Your comments made my whole day. I was so honored to be part of your wedding day and I wish you two all the best!

Taissa · Married on 08/08/2018

I can't thank Tracy enough for truly making my wedding spectacular. She went above and beyond and was so professional. She played all of my requested music, her equipment sounded phenomenal and she did an incredible job with keeping our timeline on schedule with out rushing us. Tracy was in the moment and made us feel like she was a guest at the party because she fit in so well. As if all of that wasn't enough, she actually created a video from her perspective of the wedding and it was so cool to see that angle of the wedding. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and for making it as easy on us as possible. You made it so my bridal party and I could really live in the moment and enjoy this special day. I will be forever grateful to you Tracy and you will always hold a special place in my heart!

Sent on 09/26/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Best review! My day has been made, thank you so much

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

They did a great job on our wedding! The DJ was fun and professional. He kept us hydrated and had great communication with everyone! Would definitely recommend for weddings!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Katelyn and Austin, thank you for providing such great feedback about Ward. Being it was summer, he wanted to make sure you were comfortable and relaxed your entire wedding day. Congratulations again to you two!

Kristi · Married on 08/04/2018

Spencer did a great job! We were very pleased with the flexibility to follow our schedule but also keeping us on track!

Sent on 09/15/2018

McClain's Mobile DJ's reply:

Kristi and Wesley, thank you so much for your feedback about Spencer! I know he really enjoyed being part of your wedding day. He said you, your families and your guests were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire day. Thank you so much again!!!