85 Reviews for MC J Wiz Production DJ Services

Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
80 MC J Wiz Production DJ Services Reviews

James was the DJ for our daughter's St. Augustine wedding. He not only played the music and led the fun at the reception, but he also provided the music and mics during the ceremony. He was fabulous! He directed all activities at their wedding and had the perfect combination of music for our wide range of ages. The younger people liked the music he chose for the older people and the older people liked the music he chose for the younger people. He showed up early and had his impressive equipment set up with plenty of time to spare before the event. He is a wonderfully likeable, exceedingly professional and someone I will call immediately if again I need a DJ anywhere near Jacksonville or St. Augustine.

Profile Picture Darlene, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James DJd our wedding this past weekend and we could not be happier with the excellent service he provided! He was professional, kind, and very helpful. We were pretty laid back about the music we wanted, but based off of the simple directions we gave him, he was able to create the perfect music selection that kept everyone dancing all night! James helped to make our wedding dreams come true and we will be forever grateful. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was fantastic! I am so happy my groom and I chose MC J WIz productions. James was professional, organized and very responsive to changes in the day of the wedding. He was on time and prepared for all wedding day activities. I highly recommend his DJ services! Thanks for being so awesome James!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

James was absolutely wonderful. Everything I could have asked for. Music selection and timing was perfect, flexible and responsive, very professional, and such a great guy. He is the real deal and does a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Krista, 2/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was amazing!! Did an awesome job creating a playlist and reading the crowd. Go Navy! :)

Profile Picture Eleyse , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were planning our wedding from across the country, and didn't have a chance to meet James face to face until he arrived to set up his system on the day of the wedding. Even though we didn't have a chance to meet, James was a pleasure to work with and he made all music/MC related decisions easy to manage. The online platform for building a playlist is very nice, and the fact that James will buy requested tracks not already in his library is a great plus. Overall, James knew exactly what to do which took a lot of the stress out of the planning and the wedding and kept the dance floor hopping. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zack, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

not sure if my first review went thru but again want to say what a wonderful job James did.. he is fun, professional, dependable and has great playlists. We had all ages at the wedding and all danced and said what a good time they had..
he helped me with a slide show and took time to meet with groom prior to.
We could trust him and felt it was a stress free wedding.. so can;t say enough of pleased we were.. well worth the $ and he has a great web site and process for detailed planning. Thank you James for a great time!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I can't speak more about how amazing James is. I was on a budget and he was so much less than most other DJ's I contacted. He answered my emails almost immediately, which I loved. He provided all of my uplighting too, which was a huge help because I didn't need to get another vendor. I trusted him to set the color and he picked perfectly. After the wedding, everyone kept commenting on how amazing the music selection, he had everyone out on the dance floor. There was music everyone enjoyed from grandma to my wedding party. It was great seeing so many people dancing, it was something I was nervous about. I would recommend him for any other event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is very considerate and always very quick with responses. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Absolutely wonderful job!! Couldn't have asked for any better. James was dependable, well organized and was awesome with the guests. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was just absolutely amazing to work with!! We met a few weeks before my November wedding and he had an outline with every song choice you could fathom, not only was he affordable and made everything very easy for me and husband but people are still talking about how great our reception was!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Thank you so much for everything! We had a wonderful wedding and so happy that we got to share this with you! Can’t wait to see the group photo.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional service who knows exactly what you. One less thing you have to stress about when you book with him.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James is amazing. Made our wedding night easy and flawless. James even brought my 11 year old up and showed him some things and even had him help with the games. We would love to book James again for anything we do.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was just amazing! He kept everyone dancing and had the perfect mix of oldies and Spanish music!! I don’t remember the the last time I danced so much! He is amazing and you will love having him do your event!!

Profile Picture arlene, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was awesome at my wedding! He kept the reception fun for people of any age. Everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away.

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was recommended to my husband and I by Ambre at Coastal Occasions. He was nothing short of professional, fun, energetic and very responsive. He played everything we asked and incorporated other songs that were our taste. James offered recommendations when we needed them and had great ideas for games. We really enjoyed and recommend his thunderstruck reception game!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I were (and still are) Very very satisfied with the services provided by Mr. James. Wouldn’t have wanted any other DJ. We loved how he kept everyone (including our grandmother who’s in her 90’s) all included in anything that was going on. Thank you so much, Mr. James!

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was simply amazing! He was good at keeping all of our guests happy and he was on time and even played a little bit longer then planned.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure working with James. He is very professional and very nice. The sound of his speakers was amazing. The music choices he provided helped guide me to pick the music for the whole event. The lights and DJ booth looked awesome! All the guest commented on how great the music was and how nice the DJ was. I definitely recommend James! Best DJ ever!!!

Profile Picture Cristina , 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

In a word; Fantastic! It was very easy to book, meet with, and set everything up with James. He was able to get all of our less mainstream song requests, played everything on cue, and karaoke was a blast. When we put down songs that had R rated lyrics, he made sure to ask if we wanted censored or not and then he was perfectly fine playing the uncensored versions (Adults only wedding for us). He was very helpful and punctual. For the gear people: I play in a bar band and James has a good sounding rig.

My wife and I both heartily recommend him!

Profile Picture Max, 5/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

James came highly recommended by our venue and he was even more than what we expected. He provided more than just music by creating a personalized experience that included entertaining games, coordinating entrances and dance cues, and occupying our guests while the more than fashionably late bride finished getting ready. I strongly recommend James, and will definitely request his services for other events in the future.

Profile Picture Viola, 4/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

James deserves a 10.0 out of 5.0. If you're looking for a DJ in the Jacksonville area, STOP! He was by far the most organized and responsive of my wedding vendors in addition to doing an excellent job and being more than reasonably priced. He'll keep your mind at ease, show up early, and throw the exact kind of party you want. James is a rare gem in the DJ world and I could not be more happy that we chose him for our big day.

Profile Picture Jamie , 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

AMAZING:) My guest are still talking about the great time they had dancing. He was a true gem to work with, he made my special day even better.

Profile Picture Tara, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews