94 Reviews for MC J Wiz Production DJ Services

Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
89 MC J Wiz Production DJ Services Reviews

James was absolutely the best!!! I wouldn’t recommend anyone other than him! Very professional!! He also knows how to have fun and make your night special in every way!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was great. He made our special day a blast! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Awesome dj! You made our wedding move so smoothly. Thank you.

Profile Picture Kalen, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I'd give him 10 stars in all categories if it was an option. We went back and forth on saving some money and playing our own music but are so glad we did not. He's a true pro at keeping the dance floor full and people having a great time. It wouldn't have been as quality of a party without him. We can't wait for the next excuse to use him again.

Profile Picture Buck, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was very reliable and professional. He had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor. We really enjoyed having him as our DJ and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Viviana , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was absolutely awesome!! Not only did he keep the party going with great music, but he kept the reception flowing and on track which we really appreciated. We got at least 5 compliments about MC J Wiz. The music, lighting, and energy were all top notch at a fair and reasonable price. I'd highly recommend hiring MC J Wiz!!! You won't be disappointed. He is also very patient and professional, super easy to deal with. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Hunter, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I heard about MC JWIZ from a co-worker, he was awesome!! He really got the crowd up and moving!

Profile Picture Kasey, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was the DJ for our daughter's St. Augustine wedding. He not only played the music and led the fun at the reception, but he also provided the music and mics during the ceremony. He was fabulous! He directed all activities at their wedding and had the perfect combination of music for our wide range of ages. The younger people liked the music he chose for the older people and the older people liked the music he chose for the younger people. He showed up early and had his impressive equipment set up with plenty of time to spare before the event. He is a wonderfully likeable, exceedingly professional and someone I will call immediately if again I need a DJ anywhere near Jacksonville or St. Augustine.

Profile Picture Darlene, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James DJd our wedding this past weekend and we could not be happier with the excellent service he provided! He was professional, kind, and very helpful. We were pretty laid back about the music we wanted, but based off of the simple directions we gave him, he was able to create the perfect music selection that kept everyone dancing all night! James helped to make our wedding dreams come true and we will be forever grateful. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was amazing and James is awesome. He keeps the party moving and mixes in enough slow songs to make it special then speeds it back up again. Great event!

Profile Picture Terri, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was fantastic! I am so happy my groom and I chose MC J WIz productions. James was professional, organized and very responsive to changes in the day of the wedding. He was on time and prepared for all wedding day activities. I highly recommend his DJ services! Thanks for being so awesome James!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

James was absolutely wonderful. Everything I could have asked for. Music selection and timing was perfect, flexible and responsive, very professional, and such a great guy. He is the real deal and does a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Krista, 2/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was amazing!! Did an awesome job creating a playlist and reading the crowd. Go Navy! :)

Profile Picture Eleyse , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were planning our wedding from across the country, and didn't have a chance to meet James face to face until he arrived to set up his system on the day of the wedding. Even though we didn't have a chance to meet, James was a pleasure to work with and he made all music/MC related decisions easy to manage. The online platform for building a playlist is very nice, and the fact that James will buy requested tracks not already in his library is a great plus. Overall, James knew exactly what to do which took a lot of the stress out of the planning and the wedding and kept the dance floor hopping. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zack, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

not sure if my first review went thru but again want to say what a wonderful job James did.. he is fun, professional, dependable and has great playlists. We had all ages at the wedding and all danced and said what a good time they had..
he helped me with a slide show and took time to meet with groom prior to.
We could trust him and felt it was a stress free wedding.. so can;t say enough of pleased we were.. well worth the $ and he has a great web site and process for detailed planning. Thank you James for a great time!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I can't speak more about how amazing James is. I was on a budget and he was so much less than most other DJ's I contacted. He answered my emails almost immediately, which I loved. He provided all of my uplighting too, which was a huge help because I didn't need to get another vendor. I trusted him to set the color and he picked perfectly. After the wedding, everyone kept commenting on how amazing the music selection, he had everyone out on the dance floor. There was music everyone enjoyed from grandma to my wedding party. It was great seeing so many people dancing, it was something I was nervous about. I would recommend him for any other event!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is very considerate and always very quick with responses. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Absolutely wonderful job!! Couldn't have asked for any better. James was dependable, well organized and was awesome with the guests. We would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was just absolutely amazing to work with!! We met a few weeks before my November wedding and he had an outline with every song choice you could fathom, not only was he affordable and made everything very easy for me and husband but people are still talking about how great our reception was!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Thank you so much for everything! We had a wonderful wedding and so happy that we got to share this with you! Can’t wait to see the group photo.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional service who knows exactly what you. One less thing you have to stress about when you book with him.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James is amazing. Made our wedding night easy and flawless. James even brought my 11 year old up and showed him some things and even had him help with the games. We would love to book James again for anything we do.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

James was just amazing! He kept everyone dancing and had the perfect mix of oldies and Spanish music!! I don’t remember the the last time I danced so much! He is amazing and you will love having him do your event!!

Profile Picture arlene, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

James was awesome at my wedding! He kept the reception fun for people of any age. Everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away.

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews