MBP Films (Music Box Productions, Inc.) Reviews

11 | Clinton Township, MI

11 Reviews for MBP Films (Music Box Productions, Inc.)

Mary · Married on 05/25/2015

We found music box productions through a suggestion from our photographer. They were easy to contact and set up an appointment with. One thing that I liked right away is that they gave us videos of all the available DJs for our date prior to our appointment so that we could get a feel of the personalities of the different DJs. Eric was our DJ for the night and he was awesome. He was able to keep people on the dance floor and when it started to die down, he knew how to switch up the music to get more people out there. It was a good time!

Andrea · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I highly recommend MBP films. We actually decided a few weeks before the wedding that we wanted to have a video memory of our wedding day, and after receiving the final product, we are beyond thrilled with results. The staff on set was friendly, courteous, and professional. One of the reasons we were hesitant about getting a videographer was because they tend to be very intrusive both for the wedding parties and for the guests, from what we have both experienced from past wedding. This is not the case with MBP. I didn't even notice they were there! When it came time to edit our footage Rod was very patient and professional with us. We had a clear vision of what we wanted our video to represent and Rod not only executed those request but exceeded them. It was the best decision we made to hire them!

Music box was used for both our DJ and Videography services, and we could not be happier with our choice. They were very flexible, reliable and easy to work with from the first meeting. The DJ services were exactly what we were hoping for. The music kept the party going until the very end, and the dance floor was packed the entire night. They were extremely professional and kept the night moving on schedule. Thank you!

Music box did an amazing job, took our music taste into consideration, played perfect music. We have no complaints and would recommend MBP to any bride and groom!

• tim

tim · Married on 07/28/2012

Rod is Great and the Staff are Great also Fletcher didn't try to sell us things we could not Afford he told us to go with something that was easier on our Budget and the Guys Filming was fun and respectful they understood my Wife didn't want to be Filmed getting Dressed and they respected that i Love them when you go to their Office it Looks Like a House on the Outside but they have it setup inside for Business they make you feel like you can Move in and Hang with them Kim is funny just like the Rest of them down there and i still Cry when i watch the Coming soon Video

Melanie · Married on 05/05/2012

Music Box was probably the BEST vendor choice we made over all. From the very beginning it was a fantastic experience. Kim met with me and my husband in the evening which was perfect for our work schedules. She was very friendly and super easy to talk to. She got to know us and helped us select the perfect DJ for us. We looked through sample videos and we found it VERY easy to pick who we thought would fit our personalities as well as our guest’s personalities. Two weeks before the wedding we met with Rod to go through the details of the reception. I have to say….being two weeks away from the wedding is probably the busiest and most stressful time in a Brides life. After our meeting I sat in the driveway of their office and took a deep relaxing breath for the first time during the planning. I knew 100% this was one of the best choices we made. It was so easy and they were so professional and on top of everything. Rod was amazing the day of the event and had everyone dancing all night long. Eric was also there with Rod and they were both awesome! Save your time…Go to Music Box. The entire experience was well worth the price. Call them now. You won’t regret it! Thank you Kim, Rod, Eric and Fletcher (who snuck in a top secret surprise from my bridesmaids!! It was amazing!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2012

Eric did a great job even though I was a picky bride when it came to the music. He knew he would have to deal with a lot of people wanting requests and fending them off. He played the type of music I wanted and kept the party going. He even worked with the drummer which was great and it made the night even more electric. Thanks so much for making our day great!!

Carlee · Married on 10/15/2010

We LOVED our video...could not say enough about using Music Box. We really enjoyed working with everyone and got exactly what we wished for. Can't wait to watch our wedding video years from now!!

Ashleigh · Married on 04/17/2010

MBP was amazing, words cannot describe how pleased we are with our videos. We plan on using them in the future for large events to capture the little moments so well.

Katarzyna · Married on 01/02/2010

The staff of Music Box Productions provided us with top quality service. It was a pleasure working with them every step of the way.

M · Married on 08/15/2009

I can't say enough about Music Box productions. There work is just great! Rob and Kim made it so easy to ask questions, have any concerns, and the feeling that they truly wanted only the best for my husband and I. Sure enough, the video is better than just the best! We can't be happier.