MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever! Reviews

172 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

172 Reviews for MB Entertainment- Your "Non Cheesy" DJ/MC Service. No cheese, just the best reception ever!

Got married on 2/5/16 at The Palms Hotel & Spa on Miami Beach. Everyone danced THE ENTIRE TIME!!. Song choices were spot on for what wanted. We also had a sax and bongos or congos...one of those, lol and everyone LOVED IT! Miami Beach.....high energy, non-stop dance party. Crazy good time. Thank you MIKE BERRIOS!! People are still talking about our dance party. Was a blast and wish he didn't end :(. We HIGHLY recommend Mike :)

Sent on 03/03/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/28/2014

Mike Berrios is an incredible DJ who went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing!!! Any request was granted. He is so flexible with anything. He is also so kind. He took awesome photos while he was DJing. He is definitely the BEST DJ we have ever hired for an event!!! Words cannot express the talents of Mike Berrios!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Seth · Married on 05/31/2014

Working Michael was amazing experience. He was very receptive to our likes and dislikes. I would recommend him for any event! He is a musical genius!

Sent on 06/05/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/18/2014

Most amazing DJ ever, don't even question it...book MB Entertainment!!! Great intuition and guidance.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Sara · Married on 04/13/2014

Mike really is the best wedding DJ ever! He kept everyone dancing the whole time! He is very flexible and responds quickly to email and text. He has a positive attitude and is easy to get along with. Excellent all around! My friends and family still talk about how much fun they had at my wedding! It was a blast thanks to Mike! The DJ is a huge part of the wedding, I highly recommend choosing him!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Mike did a spectacular job as DJ to our wedding ceremony and reception! He was very responsive during the early planning stages, which was important to us since we live in NY and the wedding was in FL. We are very particular music fans, so music was an important element of the entire event. Mike worked with us to set the perfect ambiance and executed everything on point. He created a fun and engaging atmosphere and by the end of the night, even the "wall flowers" we groovin and getting down to the tunes! I would recommend Mike as a DJ to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/15/2014

Mike was a pleasure to work with! His website made it easy to customize our day. We spoke several times on the phone to make sure the day would be perfect. It was!! I don't think our dance floor was ever empty. He kept the music flowing and kept the mood right! He knew exactly what we wanted and did a great job executing it!

Sent on 03/30/2014

I cannot say enough about MB Entertainment and Mike Berrios. My wedding day was very nervewreking for me and Mike really helped to calm my nerves and reassure me that everything would run smoothly! I love the website that he has, where I can go in and put in all of my wedding/reception music, special notes, touches, etc. This was a great way to really have control of my event and know what was going to be played/not played. In addition to helping me select music, he also had my husband and I meet up with him to record our wedding vows weeks before the wedding. We had no idea what he was going to do with them so we just went with it. At the reception during our first dance, Mike had put the audio of us saying our vows into the song! It was awesome and everyone really loved it, it was definately a tear jerker. I have been to dozens of weddings and have never seen this done before, it was really special for us and felt good to be unique. Our reception was a blast, and Mike MC'd the whole thing like a Pro. He was able to get everyone to their seats, to the cake and to the dance floor with control and ease. We partied the night away to great music!!! I have had so many compliments on the music and on our DJ and I couldn't be happier to refer them to Mike and MB Entertainment. Thanks for everything Mike!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 02/21/2014

Mike Berrios delivered as promised! We had our first dance choreographed and Mike made sure to get the correct version of the song so we didn't mess up our steps! He pre-recorded a letter that I had written to my dad and had it playing right before our father/daughter dance! It was the coolest thing! People said they had never seen that done before. Not a dry eye in the place either! Then the party continued until the hotel shut us down! He kept people on the dance floor all night long with a mix of all different genres of music, as I requested. Even during the slow songs the dance floor was packed! Everyone told me that the DJ makes or breaks your wedding! Well Mike Berrios definitely MADE our night the most amazing night of our dreams! If you aren't hiring MIke to DJ your event, you will miss out on the BEST!

Sent on 05/01/2014
  • Jaimee G.

Jaimee · Married on 01/18/2014

I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He was so very attentive during the planning process and made sure all my questions were answered ASAP. Planning my wedding from far away, I was unable to meet him before my wedding. However, that did not matter what so ever. I could not believe how great he was. Really such an amazing DJ. My ceremony was beyond perfect and the music transitions were better then I even imagined. My cocktail/reception music was spot on for my vibe I wanted without having to give detailed directions. By selecting a few songs for my must have he was able to get my vibe for the reception and the music was BOMB! I could not stop dancing what so ever. Thank you so much, Mike, for an amazing evening! You were amazing!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Ann · Married on 11/06/2013

Mike is not just a DJ, he's terrific entertainer. Fun and gets the guests involved in the celebration.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Nikki · Married on 10/11/2013

Take it from me - my own husband is a DJ - so our standards were HIGH. We went with MB Entertainment (Mike Barrios!!) and we couldn't be happier with the results!!! I danced danced danced the night away, Mike's music kept the dance floor full, he used our "must plays" and took requests from the guests...he was truly a class act and I would hire him again and again and again. Book him. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

So, I am from New York and I had my wedding in Florida. I was a little nervous about that because of the obvious difference between NY and FL, but I was especially nervous about picking a DJ - since we really like to party and lets face it - if your DJ sucks, your party is going to suck. Well, MB Entertainment totally exceeded my expectations. They had us dancing from the moment the reception started till the moment it ended. Literally every song was awesome.
    They have you fill out a form online where they ask you very important questions in order to get an idea of what you are looking for in a DJ and let me tell you, they totally utilize that form.
    I even listed a few songs that I wanted to have played during dinner, and they totally played them all.
    They even ask you how much you want the MC to speak during your reception - which is so important because some MCs just talk the whole night and that is SO annoying in my opinion so that was really important to me.
    I really could not have been any happier. I'm so happy we chose MB Entertainment!!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Robert · Married on 03/31/2013

Our experience with Mike Berrios was simply astounding. Mike has put a great many years into refining and perfecting his craft and it shows in every detail of his work. Mike was booked as a wedding gift to us from one of the top Djs in the country, and that alone says volumes about how his peers respect his incredible talent and his dedication to excellence.
    - Mike's website on which we booked our wedding was so fantastic in detailing our wishes for the ceremony, that it made US as a couple realize of things we hadn't yet thought of in regards to music for Bridal march, announcements, introductions of the wedding party, garter toss, etc. It was really an educational and user friendly tool that helped us put our personal signature touch on every step of the celebration we were designing for ourselves. Why over-scrutinize every other aspect of your wedding and leave the entire sound & mood of the night to chance? The software in the website itself allows you to choose from thousands of songs and decades worth of music. I really can't express in words how valuable, helpful, and incredible the website was in customizing our event into a night that we will remember for the rest of our lives.
    - In person, the experience was again fascinating to witness. Mike was prepared on the spot with solutions to some issues we hadn't considered. He was able to put a wireless mic on my tuxedo so that our vows could be heard by our families - all I could think of was - "What if we had missed that?" "What if the most important part of our wedding was lost because nobody heard it..?" Mike was nothing short of an MVP to our wedding. Every emotion, every laugh, and every tear of joy that night was due to his wonderfully designed assistance and support in helping us create that atmosphere with perfection.

- Mike Berrios is not only an exceptional personality as a host, but his attention to professional detail is unprecedented in the business. There is no greater gift you could ever g

Sent on 04/11/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 02/23/2013

Incredibly personable, gave me a wonderful price I was more than able to fit into my budget, and the ease of being able to get a hold of someone when I had questions or concerns was great.
    The DJ they sent for my wedding was kind, personable, great at his job, and a pleasure to have working with us and entertaining our family and friends. Would HIGHLY recommend them to others.

Sent on 01/15/2014
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/01/2012

There are not enough words to say how thankful we are to Mike Berrios and his team for the outstanding job they all did for our wedding. Everyone we had the pleasure to work with at MB Entertainment exceeded all of our expectations for the perfect soundtrack to our reception and afterparty. MB was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, over 18 months in advance, and Mike made sure to touch base with us every single month leading up to our date to make sure all our questions and wants were being addressed and noted. He went above and beyond excellent customer service and really made an effort to get to know us, our tastes and what we wished for. He is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true professional. My husband and I are extremely picky when it comes to music, we're into some not so mainstream bands and music genres, and Mike knew exactly how to incorporate this style into our wedding while still making sure all our guests were equally enjoying the music. Mike made sure to keep necessary annoucements short and sweet with just the perfect amount of enthusiasm for our guests to feel the excitement, but without being cheesey or over-the-top. The afterparty DJ from MB Entertainment was hands down one of the best club DJs we've ever heard, every single person was dancing and all of our guests are still raving about the music (3 weeks later). MB Entertainment really made our wedding special and absolutely perfect! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2012

Mike nailed it!!! We hired MB Entertainment for our recent wedding and reception. During the planning process, I had a very specific vision of the different styles of music that I wanted playing before the ceremony, during dinner and for the reception. Because I was nervous, Mike took the time to have phone calls with me in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure that he had a clear understanding of everything I envisioned. It made me feel so comfortable and confident! On the day of the wedding, Mike arrived extremely early to walk the site and let me know that he was on top of everything. I really appreciated the extra effort. We're a fun couple that wanted nothing cheesy and Mike really delivered! He added great music to compliment our playlists. Our guests are still saying that they've never had so much fun at a wedding!! Mike also timed everything PERFECTLY. He even coordinated with our firework vendor to make sure our fireworks show started at the exact second that the chorus of Katy Perry Firework started. It was amazing! If you're looking for good music (we had everything from Kanye West to Katy Perry and ACDC) then definitely hire MB!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Mike was amazing! The value for the service he provided was excellent, super easy to work with and really friendly! He helped to make our day not only special but hassle free and easy!!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Mike Was AWESOME! No complaints at all!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2012

MB Entertainment-Mike-A+++ Mike was AWESOME! He made the reception everything we hoped it could be. His personality is wonderful. He was not only our DJ, but he became a friend through this process. He mixed our vows into our first dance song perfectly. He went above and beyond for us.

Sent on 03/26/2012

Gloria · Married on 12/31/2011

I have recieved numerous emails, phone calls, and facebook messages from my guests saying they have never had such a great time at a wedding. I believe whole-heartedly that Mike is the main reason for this. He read the crowd and knew when to play what songs. He was a wonderful and professional MC, and I would not change ONE thing about how the wedding went. If you want to have the absolute best wedding event, you must hire Mike to DJ and MC your event.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Erin · Married on 11/11/2011

Mike is a true Professional in every sense of the word! A few problems arose having to do with the hotel where the wedding took place and Mike was right there to handle every situation. As mother of the bride, I was a bit worried about the details, but Mike was right there to reassure me and make sure things ran smoothly. He definately made my daughter's wedding a day to remember! He is SO much more than your "typical" D.J. . . . I wish I had another party coming up so I could hire Mike as the ultimate party host!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Rose Ann · Married on 10/22/2011

best DJ in town!!!!!!! Mike you had everyone up and dancing and we LOVE you!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2011
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 09/10/2011

We hired MB Entertainment to be our DJ on the spot at our meeting. Mike sold us easily when he said you are not just the "bride and groom", but you are "Catherine and Emmanuel". It really meant a lot to us that MB Entertainment had such a high standard and policy when it came to making sure their clients had a memorable day. Although Mike was not available for our day, Bobby did our wedding reception and was AWESOME!!! He sang during cocktail hour and danced with our daughter and then when the party started, the dance floor stayed packed the whole night! I would definitely recommend MB Entertainment for all of your DJ-ing needs.

Sent on 09/24/2011

Jamie · Married on 07/16/2011

The music you played for the ceremony was perfect. When I heard the instrumental of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," it was the song that I cared most about during our big event. The version you chose brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for bringing life to our reception!!! It was the perfect ending to our fairy tale wedding. Thank you for making our first dance special, fun, and exciting! It was a hit & we can't wait to see the video! You got all of our guests on the dance floor and when we didn't want to stop partying, you stayed late & we didn't even have to ask! When we hired you as a DJ, we did not realize we would be getting a photographer as well!!!! We will recommend you to anyone & everyone we know that is in need of a professional DJ service! YOU ROCKED OUR SOCKS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hope you had as much fun as we did!

Sent on 07/19/2011