Mazzetti's Bakery Reviews

13 | Pacifica, CA

13 Reviews for Mazzetti's Bakery

They were very professional and custom design the cake i wanted. I love there derby cake

Sent on 05/20/2015

Our wedding cake from Mazzetti's was delicious and beautiful. Also, pricing was the most reasonable that I could find in and around SF. Only issue was that initially they said they couldn't deliver to our venue but after talking to Julie, she found a way to accommodate us for no extra charge. Glad we chose Mazzetti's!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Mazzetti's is amazing! The owner, Julie, is helpful and realistic. She doesn't try to constantly sell you things. And, their cakes are delicious!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Ana Lilia · Married on 06/21/2015

Best cakes I've had in years!! Super moist and with delicious fillings! We had 3 tier cake for our wedding, plus a groom's cake, each with a different cake flavor and filling.

Sent on 09/05/2015
  • W

ivette · Married on 06/06/2015

We haven't gotten our cake yet since our wedding is this June, but so far we love the service we have revived at Mazzetti's . We got our 4 tier cake for a reasonable price. She was very helpful and everyone there are super friendly. The baked goods are fantastic. The cake tasting was fun and we got to try many different flavors. This will definitely not be the only time we order from them.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Heather · Married on 04/25/2015

Delicious wedding cake, everyone loved it and couldn't get enough!
    We had cake to-go boxes at our wedding and everyone was snatching them up

Cake testing was the best part, so many perfect flavors!!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Anita · Married on 04/04/2015

Mazzetti's Bakery has the most moist and freshest cakes. I've been buying cakes from them for birthdays for years. And We ordered our 4-tiered stacked wedding cake and it was delicious. All of our guests wanted seconds. The owner Julie was a delight to work with. She's a sweetheart.

Sent on 04/07/2015

Julie Mazzetti was amazing to work with. She was efficient yet warm and receptive to our ideas. The cake tasting was an experience in itself where she let us sample every flavor and combination. They were all so good it was hard to decide!

We had a 3-tier cake and ended up going with the pineapple, raspberry, and red velvet. Julie and her team decorated the cake exactly as we wanted and the cake itself turned out to be delicious! We've gotten so many compliments on the cake.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Janet · Married on 02/14/2015

Julie knows best. She was incredibly helpful, and even shared her insight and references on everything wedding-related. The cake tasting at Mazzeti's was the best experience too. So many different cake flavors, fillings and icings - we loved them all! Plus the total cost for everything was very reasonable - I probably budgeted for 2 cakes based on her pricing. Choose Mazzeti's!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Vivian · Married on 09/07/2014

Love the choices they had for cake tasting. I loved how they cute them into little heart shape sizes. Gave them a picture of the cake we liked and they made it real for us! Everyone loved the cake!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alice · Married on 03/23/2013

I can’t imagine going to any other bakery besides Mazzetti’s for our wedding cake. Julie, the owner, was very friendly and very knowledgeable. She gave me exactly what I wanted. Prices were very affordable, cakes were delicious, what more could I ask for. We ended up with an 8 inch top tier with 7 dozens of cupcakes (all different flavors). Julie was so kind that she offered to re-ice the top tier at our one year anniversary. I would go to Mazzetti’s again for all of our future special occasions.

Sent on 05/21/2013

christina · Married on 07/11/2009

We chose Mazzetti's because we LOVE their cakes and bran muffins. Julie was very helpful and met with us right before Easter which is very busy for them. We were able to sample all of their cakes and fillings. I provided Julie a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and our cake was almost identical. Everyone thought our cake was delicious and we STILL go to Mazzettis every time we go back to the bay area from southern california.

Sent on 06/07/2010

Amanda · Married on 04/08/2016

0.0

We were planning on using Mazzetti's for our wedding cake as we live about 1 minute away and frequently buy deserts from there. However less than 10 minutes before our scheduled tasting I get a call to confirm my appointment (I had already got a call and confirmed a couple days prior) and then right before the person was going to hang up they said oh and we can't deliver on your wedding day... uh, you wait til minutes before my wedding to figure that out when I've had the appointment booked for a month?!?!?! Very unprofessional. We no longer go there and I will never recommend them for a wedding cake or for anything for that matter.

Sent on 10/20/2015