Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 3
Mayuri's Floral Design 4
Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Nisha · Married on 05/28/2002

The flowers were gorgeous and Mayuri was a pleasure to work with! No matter what budget - she makes it so very elegant! No matter what ideas you may already come up with- she can take it to another level! It helps that she has such an artistic and creative bent! I have continued to work with Mayuri with orders for my business and other events because of the quality of her work. For example, I wanted to send a few clients a small bouqet when I first started out my business- and Mayuri made the lovliest arrangent that everyone who received the bouquet promptly asked for her info so they could use her for their next events! Thank you for such beautiful work!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Sophia · 0000-00-00

We had the privilege of using Mayuri as our florist and designer for our wedding this past August. Nothing other than professional. We did not have to worry about a single thing after handing the job over to Mayuri and her team. Her work is stunning and she helped bring our dreams and visions to life!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

stefani · Married on 07/15/2017

From the minute we met Mayuri she was able to tease out my daughter's vision for her wedding and totally captured it. My daughter was thrilled with everything from the table arrangements and her bouquet right on down to the ring bearer's flower. Mayuri was mindful of our budget and did her best to work within it.
    Mayuri even offered to shuttle guests from the hotel when the contracted shuttle didn't show up! A true professional and team player. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/17/2017

I am very satisfy with the work that Mayuri provided to us. Very friendly. reliable, and a true professional. I will recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • User4720541 · 2+ years ago

Decoration:
    Worked with us on what we wanted for all three of our events of over 200 people. Quickly was able to recognize our preferences and our 'vision' for the wedding and reception. Most importantly was organized and we were able to meet her multiple times before the event. She will make sure your decorations are unique and to your liking.
    Coordination:
    She was very organized and made sure our Hindu ceremony went smoothly. Paid attention the the bride and groom at all events to make sure we were well fed. She understands the need for organization but also flexibility at a large wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 08/31/2014

Finding Mayuri was one of the best things that happened to me during wedding planning. She went above and beyond to make everything that I dreamed about a possibility. Mayuri was always quick to respond to calls texts or emails and personally set up and delivered centerpieces and boutiques on the day of. I could not have been any happier with Mayuri and her services. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/09/2014

I knew we'd choose Mayuri as our wedding florist when she joked with us at our initial consultation that she was a bit OCD. That was exactly what we wanted - someone who was on top of things, with a good eye to detail. Mayuri took our inspiration photos and recreated the look we wanted within our budget. Throughout the process, she played around with different combinations in order to capture the style we wanted. Mayuri was a constant professional at all times.

Sent on 06/08/2014

judith · Married on 11/23/2013

the most lovely flowers.
    And I am a VERY difficult customer- a florist's daughter!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Geetha · Married on 07/05/2013

Mayuri is a very friendly person. She gave lot of ideas as how to use the garlands after the ceremony. We did decorate the couple's table with those garlands as suggested by Mayuri. The garlands were very much appreciated by the guests. Mayuri was very prompt in delivering the garlands. She took personal interest in making the garlands. I strongly recommend her services to others.
    Geetha and Berikai Jayaram

Sent on 07/09/2013

She did a wonderful job with my wedding. The centerpieces and bouquets turned out to be beautiful. Mayuri was very helpful and very kind. She is easy to work with and understands your needs. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/25/2013

hinna · event on 05/18/2013

Mayuri had done my sister's floral arrangements a year ago and after such a positive experience then, I chose to not only work with her again for my own engagement party but recommend her to two of my bridesmaids for their own weddings this summer. In each of the events that I've seen her work first hand, her floral arrangements, flower jewelry/garlands, professionalism, helpfulness and creativity speaks for itself. She is very easy to communicate with, open to suggestions and offers helpful hints on how to stay within budget. I cannot wait to work with her for my wedding this winter. Thanks Mayuri for making my engagment party this month a smashing success, matching my entire color scheme flawlessly, being so helpful, kind, reassuring, professional, and providing us with quality work that not only I, but my my family and guests appreciated and acknowledged as well!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful creativity and professionalism!

Mayuri and her team are wonderful. We initially communicated over the phone, as I was planning a NY wedding from CA, and after the first time I spoke with Mayuri I felt great about working with her. She is a great combination of professional know-how, experience, and creative energy. I really appreciated the suggestions and options she made available at every step of the way, from choosing flower types to containers to the design for table arrangements and boutonnieres. She was also very clear about the costs and what was possible if I either wanted to simplify/save on a given aspect, or take it up a notch. When we went to her location in Nyack to finalize our plans I found her whole staff to be equally professional, friendly, and accommodating. In the end our arrangements looked beautiful, and our experience with Mayuri's Floral was great.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Mayuri and her team were amazing! They took care of the flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding, as well as day-of coordination for the wedding. Our wedding was a pretty traditional Hindu ceremony, so they also provided henna artists and sari drapers for us.

Leading up to our wedding weekend, Mayuri was great about asking all the questions that I wouldn't have even thought about. She made sure no small detail was missed. It gave me great confidence that our wedding day would go smoothly, and reduced my own stress trying to plan and put together all those small details.

During our wedding weekend, everything was perfect thanks to Mayuri and her team. The flowers were beautiful, and our tight and jam packed schedule of events flowed so smoothly.

Even though I know she plans probably 2-3 weddings per week, she somehow managed to make us feel like she was her only client! I don't know how she does it :) Couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Prerana · event on 11/06/2016

Mayuri did a wonderful job with decoration. she was great in communication and sharing design and idea..

Sent on 02/20/2017

Abby · Married on 10/17/2015

I was blown away by what Mayuri did for us at our wedding. Her flowers are absolutely beautiful and after picking out everything, we were so pleased that she and her assistants were there on the day of the wedding. Everything looked so gorgeous. I would recommend to her all of my friends and anyone who asks! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Bibek · Married on 04/26/2015

The flower arrangements were stunning and exactly as we wanted them.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Mayuri is a real professional. She is very efficient and provides a lot of value for the price she charges. She is responsible and accountable for her commitments. She designs solutions for any price range and her aesthetic is elegant and refined. I really enjoyed working with her and she made our son's wedding venue really beautiful with her floral and venue design.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jaya so much for letting me part of the event. I loved creating the Mandap/Chuppa and floral design for your son's wedding. It was my pleasure to work with you and Kris.

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

Mayuri was highly organized and professional. I do not know a lot about flower so she worked with me and made suggestions based off of pictures and swatches I showed her. She even asked for me to share my pinterest board with her and make comments on what I like/dislike about each pin so she could really understand my vision. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Hi Christina, Thank you for such kind words. I loved working with you and Christopher for the wedding. Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Jesmi · event on 10/17/2015

I used Mayuri for my engagement party for Stage backdrop. She worked with me and my fiance to help us stay within our budget with creative ideas that worked with our preferences and style. I also needed to make a last minute addition to the stage a week before and Mayuri made it happen. Thank you for your help Mayuri!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Jesmi, It was a pleasure to design your backdrop for your engagement party and floral decor at Royal India Palace. You guys make a great couple. Thank you for trusting me with your event.

Erin · Married on 08/08/2015

Mayuri was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and really spent time talking to us and getting to know exactly what we were looking for to make our wedding day extra special. She suggested details that I would never have thought of on my own. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to work with a hardworking, creative and professional florist.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Esther · Married on 06/21/2013

3.5

I recently married the love of my life June 21st in New Rochelle. From my first encounter with Mayuri, I was very intrigued with her passion and interest in providing me with the best service. Mayuri was very professional and very flexible throughout my whole wedding planning. The venue that I got married in required us to use their house florist which at the time slipped my mind. I presented this information to Mayuri especially since I had made a deposit already. Mayuri was very accommodating and didn't want me to lose out on my deposit; so she provided me with the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres and rose petals for the flower baskets.I love the fact that Mayuri was very responsive when I contacted her whether it would be via, email, voice mail and/or text message. As a bride you want to be able to stay in contact with your vendor especially if you're making changes on something. As for me I was very indecisive and often made changes to the floral selections that were already inputed into our contract. Mayuri was very understanding and attentive; as the professional she lended her expert advice and made the changes without any complaints. My bouquet came out so beautifully along with the bridesmaids bouquets. I couldn't be any more happy with the service that was provided. She really blew me away with the final execution of everything. As I look through my pictures I know I made the best decision to work with Mayuri as my florist.

Sent on 07/19/2013
  • User3569611 · event on 04/27/2013

Dear Mayuri,

Thanks for all your dedicated and professional services. My daughter, Dhivya's sweet sixteen party was a grand success. Most of the participants contacted us and they all congratulated me and my family.

sincerely appreciated.
    Varughese Mathew

Sent on 09/30/2013

Sanna · Married on 09/11/2011

Mayuri did a phenomenal job for my wedding festivities. She worked with me in every aspect possible, from getting the look I had in my mind to actually brigning it out the day of all my events, working on a budget, and really going that extra mile for me. I definately reccommend her to anyone looking for a florist. She is great at what she does and really takes initiative to help out in anyway she can. I really will always appreciate all the work she did and all the extra things she did that normal florists would not.

Sent on 03/14/2012

Noshina · Married on 05/07/2011

3.5

My Daughter Sonya and I were thrilled to see the artistic flower jewellary(haars) and the bracelets made by Mayuri on our traditional Mehndi celebration. We got soooo many compliments, in fact somebody in another state stole the bracelet idea and they admitted to us. We would highly recommend Mayuri for the wedding floral arrangements as well as any other kind of decorations:)

Sent on 03/17/2012
  • Selma

Selma Mampilly · Married on 08/10/2019

Brought my vision to life!

Mayuri was great to work with and really listened to what I wanted within my budget. The decor and floral was everything I wanted and more :)

Sent on 09/04/2019