151 Reviews for Mayuri's Floral Design

Venue Visit (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Non-Floral (2)
131 Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

The flowers honestly stole the show! I can't say enough about the arrangements Mayuri and her team made. They were amazing from start to finish. It's hard to plan a wedding in NJ from California, but they made the process seamless. I shared my Pinterest board with them, and they could see my vision. The bouquets were breathtaking, the corsages and boutonnieres were perfect. They provided rented lanterns for the centerpieces and I couldn't have been happier with how the arrangements looked. Thank you!

Photo for Mayuri's Floral Design Review - Photo courtesy of http://www.brendalynnphoto.com/
Profile Picture Andrea, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery, Set Up

Mayuri and her team were a pleasure to work with. They really did make our engagement party feel and look like a mini wedding. I have seen their work at my friend's wedding so when I started planning my engagement party I knew I wanted to work with Mayuri's Floral design. You can tell when someone loves what they do and actually have a passion for it when they treat your event like their own. In the middle of planning a big event, as a bride to be, when I was trying to manage multiple things at once, Mayuri personally got in touch with me and pointed out something about my centerpieces which I didnt even think of and I'm so glad she did. Overall, my fiance and I loved the decor and design, so did our family and friends. I highly recommend Mayuri's Floral design, she is one of the best!
-Shiny

Profile Picture Alwin, 1/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mayuri is absolutely the best!! She is talented, creative & invested in making the event a success! She really worked with me to make my dream wedding come true. Her team who did the set up and take down are equally friendly & very professional!

Profile Picture Shweta, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I got married this November and Mayuri and team did an amazing job. The bouquets were so beautiful/romantic and I received a lot of compliments on them. Also the delivery of flowers was on time and Mayuri put up with all my changes with ease! I would really recommend her and her amazing team !

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Mayuri and her team are AMAZING at what they do! After speaking with a few florists, we knew Mayuri was going to be great. She was able to capture our vision perfectly. Mayuri was able to tune in and recognize when we didn’t like something, and she was quick to create other options for us until we were all on the same page. The end result was beautiful and Mayuri really hit it spot on!

Not only did Mayuri help us create the atmosphere we wanted, she also helped us stay on a budget. She gave us various centerpiece ideas other than just flowers. We also hired Mayuri to drape a room for the cocktail hour. She completely transformed the space, it was stunning! She also built our Chuppa which also had some draping. Mayuri thought of some great unique ideas including a hanging table card display that was also our photo booth backdrop.

My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful and unique bouquets I have ever seen. Mayuri and her design team know how to arrange colors and flowers beautifully and they took the time to meet with us and stay in communication with us. It is hard to find people who are so good at knowing what you will like, Mayuri has that gift of tuning into your vision. We were thrilled with how everything came out!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was having a very hard time finding a florist to work with our wedding budget. I read many reviews about Mayuri and knew she was the best in town. I contacted her and she immediately was willing to work with me and my budget and still provide a beautiful set up on our final day! It was a pleasure working with Mayuri and her team .. Always attentive, very responsive. If these words aren't enough, mention mayuri's name to anyone in the Hudson valley and they immediately know her and the first words they say "she's a pleasure to work it and she always does a good job!" I am so happy we worked with mayuri and I would not have had it any other way!!!!!

Profile Picture Sheetal, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mayuri and her team were just absolutely amazing to work with. I was getting anxious looking for florists on such late notice (a little less than 2 months before my wedding) and with a September wedding, everyone I contacted was either booked up or required a minimum charge for my event. She fit me into her schedule right away and after I met her at their store, I immediately felt like I would be in good hands. She worked with me on my budget in creating my dream wedding flowers and even Facetimed and sent pictures afterwards of the sample floral arrangement when I couldn't make it to the store to see.

I had my wedding this past Saturday and Laura arrived earlier than expected. The way she arranged all the lavender and the garden roses on my cake was just what I had imagined my cake would look like. All the arrangements were so, so gorgeous! They really nailed the color combination and look I wanted! I got so many compliments about them and at the end of the party, not a single centerpiece was left on the table! I was, however, disappointed that my table garland got on the wrong truck. Mayuri and her team made every effort to get my garland to the venue and although I would have loved to have seen it, it arrived after we were seated for lunch. Luckily enough, Mayuri had made an extra table arrangement which was placed on our head table prior to the start of the party. I called Mayuri Monday and told her what happened and she was very apologetic and offered a full refund on the garland piece. She even gave me tips on what to do with some of the flowers afterwards in terms of preserving/drying it.

Even with that hiccup, I would choose Mayuri's again for another event. Her prices are reasonable, they are personable and easy to work with, very professional, and will definitely bring your vision to life! Thank you Mayuri, Kristen, Laura and the entire team who made it all possible!

Profile Picture Misa, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

From our first meeting with Mayuri, we knew there was something special! She listened to what I wanted, understood our budget, and offered her professional advice and opinion. She was always available for questions or changes. When we got to our venue this weekend for our wedding, Mayuri and her team were there and completely exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces, entryway, cocktail room, chuppah, bouquets, cake - EVERYTHING was gorgeous beyond belief. I heard guests commenting throughout the evening that they were noticing the details and special touches. I never even thought I would care about the florals at my wedding and now I look at pictures and they were a true highlight. I HIGHLY recommend Mayuri, without a doubt. She will understand your vision and make it come to life with a truly personal experience.

Profile Picture Becky, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Mayuri was such a pleasure to work with. I booked her as the florist for my wedding, and also booked her event planning services for the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She is extremely detail oriented and always gave so much time and attention to my family and I throughout the planning process. She gave professional opinions while always keeping your vision in mind. Everyone on the team was absolutely fantastic, extremely polite, and so much fun to work with. They really made the day go off without a hitch and were there to help the entire bridal party every step of the way. The day went by with such ease because the planning team was there, I would definitely recommend this service, it took so much stress off of my family and I. As far as the florals for the wedding, Mayuri and her team did an amazing job. Every guest was blown away at how beautiful the flowers and all the reception details were. If there is anything you want, Mayuri will find a way to do it; she is very determined and a very hard worker. Mayuri truly made my vision come to life and brought tears to my eyes the moment I walked into the venue. Every single detail was taken care of from beginning to end, I really can't say enough good things. I highly highly recommend Mayuri!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you're here reading this review you're probably considering hiring Mayuri to be your event planner. You don’t usually realize how much work and planning is involved with creating and executing a wedding until you get thrown into it. Coordinating a 250+ person event and making sure everything runs smoothly without hiccups is extremely challenging and Mayuri made it look easy and took everything in stride. I was definitely an obsessive bride, but she always made us feel confident about my decisions, and no question was too much, nor was any request too crazy. Mayuri and her team went above and beyond for my family and made sure my dream wedding ended up exactly how I wanted it to be. Mayuri knows the wedding industry inside and out, and it shows. She helped me manage expectations; prioritize tasks, budgets and timelines. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. This – all before the wedding day. On our actual wedding day, everything ran incredibly smoothly. If there were any problems, even a minor glitch, we didn’t know about it. Because of all the planning and Mayuri being there to make sure all details were in order and everything was delivered, set up and serviced, our wedding day felt easy, relaxed, and was so much fun. Mayuri is honestly just excellent at what she does; she’s extremely effective and also very efficient. ”. She made our wedding exactly what we hoped it would be. In addition to being our event coordinator, Mayuri also made my bridal bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I imagined it to be. You should consider yourselves lucky if you have the chance to snatch her up to be your wedding planner. We even overheard one of our guests remark at the end of the day, "That was the best wedding I've ever been to...and I've been to a LOT of weddings." To me, that says it all!

Profile Picture Cin, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mayuri Parikh embodies professionalism and passion. She was very patient with our group and even had great suggestions keeping our taste and budget in mind. The flower arrangements truly tied the whole even together!

Profile Picture Mansi, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Mayuri provided excellent service for my May 2017 wedding. I absolutely loved how my mandap and decor turned out. Mayuri brought my vision to life! She is so detail oriented--from picking the perfect colors to match both my husband's and my wedding attire. Mayuri went out of her way several times to accommodate my needs while being considerate of my budget. She changed the chairs for the mandap last minute because she realized that the ones I had picked out weren't ideal to match my lehengha. I am beyond satisfied with her professionalism and her customer-focused mindset. Thank you for helping my dream come true!

Profile Picture Heema, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I booked Mayuri only a month (maybe even less) before my wedding for reception decor (centerpieces and backdrop). She was so accommodating with the short notice - we met a few times before the wedding to go through different designs and worked with me and my budget. When I walked into the reception hall I couldn't believe how beautiful and perfect everything looked. Everyone told me how beautiful the decor was. Thank you so much Mayuri!

Profile Picture Ancy, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mayuri is truly dedicated to making your day special and stress free. Even six months after our wedding people are still talking about how well organized it was and how beautiful the decorations were. She will give helpful suggestions and also want to make sure your dreams are realized. We wanted Harry Potter/Indian theme and Mayuri came up with up with ideas that fit in our budget. Definitely would recommend Mayuri to any of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Reshma, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Amazing quality of service, they have beaten my expectations. I will definitely recommend to everybody.

Profile Picture User7496906, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

My husband and I recently got married and we were beyond pleased with our flowers and working with Mayuri! It was truely amazing how everything was pulled together and to see how Mayuri captured my exact taste for our special day! The best part, she is super organized and gets to know you prior to the big day! I highly recommend. Mayuri made our day extra special.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mayuri was an absolute pleasure to work with! I wasn’t the type to have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, so I was totally nervous, overwhelmed and scared that I didn’t know what I was doing. I remember only arming Mayuri with a single blog post of examples when we first met… and she completely ran with it. She knew what questions to ask, how to guide me (and my now husband!) and help me figure what I actually wanted. She was super accommodating, patient and responsive – something that this non-planning procrastinator needed and appreciated :) But really, the best part was being able to offer the vaguest of instructions, have complete trust in her expertise, and be wowed by her ability to bring that vagueness to life – and have it be PERFECT. On the big day, she and her team showed up on time and took care of everything – our guests raved about how beautiful everything looked. Thank you for helping to make our big day as awesome and amazing as it was!

Profile Picture Jennilyn, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Mayuri is a beautiful woman with a beautiful eye ! She made my wedding day perfect and had fresh new ideas for my wedding throughout the whole planning process.
She set up everything perfectly and gave me exactly what I wanted ! ( when I didn't even know what that was! ) Her company was so professional on my wedding day. I would recommend her to any and everyone.

Profile Picture Laina, 8/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My mother found Mayuri by accident by googling local florists. Well it was a very happy accident because I couldn't be happier with the results! I went to Mayuri and gave her a budget and she stuck to it (although I ended up upping my budget in the end). My flowers on the day of the wedding were absolutely stunning. The flowers stayed looking fresh all day long, even though it was hot and humid. I can't recommend Mayuri enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Mayuri and her team made my wedding absolutely beautiful! I had a very specific vision that I wanted that she completely understood and brought alive. My reception hall was breathtaking with all of her arrangements, it was exactly what I envisioned and more! Mayuri is a great person to work with and she tries her best to suit all of your needs, changes, and expectations. I am so happy I found her! Thank you for everything :)

Profile Picture Mily, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We had such a wonderful experience working with Mayuri's Floral Design! From the first time I met her, Mayuri made our wedding feel personal and unique as she spent our first appointment not only finding out about our wedding, but also trying to get to know my husband and I as a couple. She worked to make everything reflective of who we were. Mayuri was very thorough in understanding exactly what I wanted and made gentle suggestions about decor when I needed it.

The flower delivery was one of my favorite parts of the wedding morning! Mayuri was enthusiastic and showed me all of the bouquets and centerpieces before they were brought to the venue. (She also showed us how we could remove the succulents from our bouquets and plant them after the wedding. I did, and they are such a special memento from our special day.) All of her attention to detail really paid off. The flowers were everything I pictured and more! Mayuri really took my vision and brought it to life!

Profile Picture User7116845, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Please go with this vendor as she will also negotiate on price and also explain the process. i am still waiting for refund of $100. deposit. HOPE THIS VENDOR WILL RETURN!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7111044, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Mayuri through a mutual friend, and I’m so glad I picked her as my florist/day of coordination planner. I recently got married in May, and Mayuri helped me with all of my wedding décor. I’m a very indecisive person and she was able to really help with my vision for the wedding. She provided me with centerpieces, mandap décor, card table décor, aisle décor, garlands, bouquets and boutonnieres. She really went above and beyond my expectations on my floral arrangements. Everything looked so fairytale like, the flowers were PERFECT. She really thought of everything! It was great working with Mayuri. I live a couple hours away from her office, but she was very accommodating. We mostly chatted through phone and email, which really helped with my busy schedule.

Profile Picture ruchita, 5/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I got married in April 2016 and used Mayuri’s Floral Design for all my wedding and reception flowers (this included bouquets, boutonnieres, flower garlands, and cocktail hour and reception centerpieces). I met with Mayuri once in person at her home office and then regularly spoke with her via phone/email/text regarding my wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with and her work product was fantastic!

At our initial meeting, we discussed my budget and color scheme. Mayuri offered good suggestions since I was fairly indecisive in what I wanted. I also did not know much about flowers so she educated me a bit as we went along. Furthermore, she was conscious about my budget when making flower and arrangement suggestions. It was particularly comforting that Mayuri was willing to work within any budget and did not require a “minimum purchase” as I had experienced with other florists/decorators I met with.

On the day of our wedding, delivery was prompt and the set-up was flawless. I was a little worried about the final product since I had only seen pictures and not actual samples, but Mayuri absolutely executed the vision I had in mind for my wedding!! I highly recommend Mayuri’s Floral Design. I found her to be a true expert in her craft and found her and her staff to be very professional.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5588932, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up