Mayuri's Floral Design Reviews

Mayuri's Floral Design 2
Mayuri's Floral Design 3

Allana Gauzza · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful, fresh flowers

Mayuri was very easy to work with. She was extremely helpful with making us feel comfortable and helping us to pick out the actual flowers that we wanted to use in our wedding. Neither me or my now husband are "flower people" so Mayuri was great with guiding us to find things that we wanted. We used Mayuri for our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. We opted for fake centerpieces. Five days later and our bouquets still look beautiful in vases at home! I highly recommend Mayuri and her team.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Shivani

Shivani Sharma Ramdharry · Married on 07/28/2019

Excellent!

Mayuri's Floral Design (MFD) helped us bring our wedding vision to life! We wanted our decor to be a reflection of both our Indian and American backgrounds, and MFD executed exactly that for our Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception events. All of our guests were full of praise and admiration for the variety of looks presented at our events, and that is a true reflection of MFD's talent and hard work. Thank you for making our wedding week so special!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • kayla

kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Easy Breezy Experience

Mayuri was a dream to work with. In our first getting-to-know-you meeting, I felt instantly connected to her and she really took the time to understand who we were as a couple and what was important to us. She also worked very closely with my Mom to make special details that she was able to incorporate within my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.
    We booked her very early on, such a relief, and then worried about the details as we got closer too. She was really patient as we got closer to the wedding and bridal brain took over and I couldn't remember what we talked about. I didn't physically live close to her so I appreciated her texting me images in reference to what she was talking about during conference calls leading up to. It was really helpful to also work off a shared Pinterest inspiration board that we were able to narrow down as we got closer to. She offered recommendations for flowers that were in season and in budget based on / similar to the photos I liked. I didn't know anything about flowers and changed a few things closer to and it wasn't a big deal at all.
    We were able to recycle our ceremony flowers into our sweetheart table and we reused the bridesmaid flowers as decor throughout which I really appreciated. She also has decor in her showroom that we were able to use that fit the aesthetic we were going for. I didn't worry about one thing leading up to or the day of because I knew everything would be just fine and beautiful when we got there, and it was!
    Mayuri and her team were very efficient, organized, and technologically savvy to work with and was very transparent about costs, flowers, details, etc. Such a dream to work with and we loved them. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Hi Kayla! We loved working with you and your mom! Texting and calling with you was a delight. I'm so glad we got to be a part of your special day, and that is wasn't filled with any stress.

Christine Inanc · Married on 09/29/2018

Stress-free event

This was our first experience planning a wedding. Never hired a florist before, so did not know what to expect. Mayuri made the process quite painless. She took pictures my daughter saved on Pinterest and was able to narrow down her choices to the best possible for us. I was talked into crocheting silver brunia that was incorporated in my daughter's bouquet, my SIL's boutonniere and my wristlet.
    With her staff she was able to create the vision my daughter and her fiancee were looking for their wedding. I highly recommend Mayuri and her staff for your event.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Hi Christine! We loved working with you and your daughter. Your Pinterest board was so beautifully crafted, and so easy to work with. The silver brunia was the perfect touch. We're so happy we got to be a part of your special day!
  • Kavia

Kavia Garayua · Married on 09/28/2018

Best canopy EVERRR

I ordered flowers and rented hard goods from Mayuri I only had a short amount of time to set up for my party and she executed a beautiful canopy for me in a short amount of time!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Joe · Married on 09/14/2018

The short version : Hire Mayuri & Jessica!! They are amazing!! The long version: Working with Mayuri’s team was different from the start. They were so much more organized than any other florist we had spoken to. Their whole process was different. Rather than ask me what kind of flowers I liked and if I wanted pew bows (I was clueless on both flowers and ) they SHOWED me pictures of flowers from different weddings they had done so they could understand my style was and so I could better find ways to articulate it. Then they created a digital profile for me so they had all the images we picked out to reference in the future. I also wanted to color coordinate the flowers to my dress but not have my fiancé know ( it was a blush rose dress). They were wonderful from the start about making sure it was kept secret. We were also considering hiring a wedding coordinator and we could not be more happy that we went with Jessica from Mayuri’s Floral Design. We both said multiple times over hiring Jessica was the best money we spent on the wedding. She was amazingly organized, always available and responsive and offered great ideas to help smooth our day over and get the most from our vendors. Jessica and her assistant were nothing short of fantastic. At one point I mentioned to my husband how I thought some decorative doors we had brought would have had flowers (they had greenery which is what we had agreed upon; I had just gotten it mixed up). Jessica overheard and repurposed some of the bouquets from the bridesmaids and made a beautiful setup into a breathtaking one. I was so touched and impressed she made that update for us on the fly. Best, best, best money spent on our wedding was hiring her – hands down!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Deanna · Married on 06/30/2018

I knew from the moment we met with Mayuri that she was the one for our wedding. She understood what we wanted from the beginning. She is extremely accommodating. She even took my changing of our color scheme a few months out in stride. We hired her and her team for both the planning and floral design. I was a hands-off bride for the most part. Jessica, her planner, was fantastic and kept everything on track from a month out. She turns herself inside and out to make your day amazing.

The day of the wedding I still really didn’t have an overall picture of what the ceremony and reception would look like because I left the details to Mayuri and her team. Boy did they deliver. Everything was over the top stunningly elegant and gorgeous! Everyone we talked to said it was the most romantic, beautiful and fun wedding they have ever attended. I give all the credit to Mayuri and her team. No detail was overlooked. She even repurposed our ceremony decor into our sweetheart table to save money.

You cannot go wrong hiring Mayuri for your wedding needs. She is the best in the business.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Mayrui and her time are beyond brilliant. I was very nervous about the flower designs of our wedding because I am not big on flowers. This was the part of the wedding I was not looking forward to. I didn't want anything big and certainly didn't want to spend a lot. We met with Mayuri and from the minute we started talking with her she made us feel very comfortable and that she was part of our team. She didn't want us to stress about anything and wanted to answer all of our needs. Once we explained to Mayuri what we wanted and how we felt about certain things, she took our ideas and ran! She created such beautiful flower pieces for our wedding day. We actually left in tears (of joy!!) because how amazing she was and how well our meeting with her went. It felt like she was part of our family and we were just there talking about our wedding. She provided us more than flowers. She provided us with center pieces and items that we easily rented and gave right back! And she was always there for advice. On the day of the wedding her team was perfect!! They were prompt and got everything done. They went above and beyond. They are all so incredibly friendly as well. I HIGHLY recommend Mayuri and her team to be a part of your wedding day. Even after the wedding, she checked in with me and just asked how things were. Yes she runs a business, but she doesn't make you feel like you are just doing business work. She makes it fun and takes the stress away! Thank you Mayuri and team!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Keren · Married on 05/25/2018

Where do I start with Mayuri and her amazing team?! My husband and I are so happy we found Mayuri. From the initial consultation, Mayuri was so professional yet warm and full of ideas! She was able to create the look I wanted for my wedding and went ABOVE AND BEYOND to fulfill my request. She also worked with me on the budget and was always prompt in responding to my emails/text messages. She even went out of her way to speak with me when she was on vacation! Mayuri is truly amazing!! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the ceremony backdrop Mayuri created for our wedding. The centerpieces and table decor came out so perfect, it really made the reception beautiful. Thank you Mayuri and team for working with us - you guys were such a pleasure to work with! Keren and Dave.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 01/20/2018

The flowers honestly stole the show! I can't say enough about the arrangements Mayuri and her team made. They were amazing from start to finish. It's hard to plan a wedding in NJ from California, but they made the process seamless. I shared my Pinterest board with them, and they could see my vision. The bouquets were breathtaking, the corsages and boutonnieres were perfect. They provided rented lanterns for the centerpieces and I couldn't have been happier with how the arrangements looked. Thank you!

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Mayuri's Floral Design 4
    Mayuri's Floral Design 5

Alwin · Married on 01/08/2018

Mayuri and her team were a pleasure to work with. They really did make our engagement party feel and look like a mini wedding. I have seen their work at my friend's wedding so when I started planning my engagement party I knew I wanted to work with Mayuri's Floral design. You can tell when someone loves what they do and actually have a passion for it when they treat your event like their own. In the middle of planning a big event, as a bride to be, when I was trying to manage multiple things at once, Mayuri personally got in touch with me and pointed out something about my centerpieces which I didnt even think of and I'm so glad she did. Overall, my fiance and I loved the decor and design, so did our family and friends. I highly recommend Mayuri's Floral design, she is one of the best!
    -Shiny

Sent on 10/12/2017

Shweta · Married on 11/11/2017

Mayuri is absolutely the best!! She is talented, creative & invested in making the event a success! She really worked with me to make my dream wedding come true. Her team who did the set up and take down are equally friendly & very professional!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

I got married this November and Mayuri and team did an amazing job. The bouquets were so beautiful/romantic and I received a lot of compliments on them. Also the delivery of flowers was on time and Mayuri put up with all my changes with ease! I would really recommend her and her amazing team !

Sent on 11/10/2017

Terri · Married on 10/08/2017

On my first meeting with Mayuri, I found her to be warm, friendly and professional . She knew her business inside and out . But the thing I noticed was that she really listened to what we were saying and she knew how to help us get to what we were envisioning. Her creativeness and ability to think about the whole overall picture was amazing. She is quite exceptional as is her staff. It was a joy and pleasure to work with her! My daughters wedding was uniquely stunning !!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Mayuri and her team are AMAZING at what they do! After speaking with a few florists, we knew Mayuri was going to be great. She was able to capture our vision perfectly. Mayuri was able to tune in and recognize when we didn’t like something, and she was quick to create other options for us until we were all on the same page. The end result was beautiful and Mayuri really hit it spot on!

Not only did Mayuri help us create the atmosphere we wanted, she also helped us stay on a budget. She gave us various centerpiece ideas other than just flowers. We also hired Mayuri to drape a room for the cocktail hour. She completely transformed the space, it was stunning! She also built our Chuppa which also had some draping. Mayuri thought of some great unique ideas including a hanging table card display that was also our photo booth backdrop.

My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful and unique bouquets I have ever seen. Mayuri and her design team know how to arrange colors and flowers beautifully and they took the time to meet with us and stay in communication with us. It is hard to find people who are so good at knowing what you will like, Mayuri has that gift of tuning into your vision. We were thrilled with how everything came out!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sheetal · Married on 09/23/2017

I was having a very hard time finding a florist to work with our wedding budget. I read many reviews about Mayuri and knew she was the best in town. I contacted her and she immediately was willing to work with me and my budget and still provide a beautiful set up on our final day! It was a pleasure working with Mayuri and her team .. Always attentive, very responsive. If these words aren't enough, mention mayuri's name to anyone in the Hudson valley and they immediately know her and the first words they say "she's a pleasure to work it and she always does a good job!" I am so happy we worked with mayuri and I would not have had it any other way!!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Misa · Married on 09/23/2017

Mayuri and her team were just absolutely amazing to work with. I was getting anxious looking for florists on such late notice (a little less than 2 months before my wedding) and with a September wedding, everyone I contacted was either booked up or required a minimum charge for my event. She fit me into her schedule right away and after I met her at their store, I immediately felt like I would be in good hands. She worked with me on my budget in creating my dream wedding flowers and even Facetimed and sent pictures afterwards of the sample floral arrangement when I couldn't make it to the store to see.

I had my wedding this past Saturday and Laura arrived earlier than expected. The way she arranged all the lavender and the garden roses on my cake was just what I had imagined my cake would look like. All the arrangements were so, so gorgeous! They really nailed the color combination and look I wanted! I got so many compliments about them and at the end of the party, not a single centerpiece was left on the table! I was, however, disappointed that my table garland got on the wrong truck. Mayuri and her team made every effort to get my garland to the venue and although I would have loved to have seen it, it arrived after we were seated for lunch. Luckily enough, Mayuri had made an extra table arrangement which was placed on our head table prior to the start of the party. I called Mayuri Monday and told her what happened and she was very apologetic and offered a full refund on the garland piece. She even gave me tips on what to do with some of the flowers afterwards in terms of preserving/drying it.

Even with that hiccup, I would choose Mayuri's again for another event. Her prices are reasonable, they are personable and easy to work with, very professional, and will definitely bring your vision to life! Thank you Mayuri, Kristen, Laura and the entire team who made it all possible!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lin · event on 09/09/2017

I really liked the draping and chairs that Mayuri and her team provided for my engagement party. The drapes matched perfectly with my color scheme. I liked how I had the chance to go to Mayuri's studio and tell her what my vision was. She used her talents to create something that was beautiful. People lined up to keep taking pictures ! Had I chosen to forgo draping for my engagement, I would have definitely regretted it...the draping added a magical touch to the restaurant hall! I also appreciated that Mayuri was accessible via e-mail and text.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Becky · Married on 07/15/2017

From our first meeting with Mayuri, we knew there was something special! She listened to what I wanted, understood our budget, and offered her professional advice and opinion. She was always available for questions or changes. When we got to our venue this weekend for our wedding, Mayuri and her team were there and completely exceeded my expectations! The centerpieces, entryway, cocktail room, chuppah, bouquets, cake - EVERYTHING was gorgeous beyond belief. I heard guests commenting throughout the evening that they were noticing the details and special touches. I never even thought I would care about the florals at my wedding and now I look at pictures and they were a true highlight. I HIGHLY recommend Mayuri, without a doubt. She will understand your vision and make it come to life with a truly personal experience.

Sent on 07/17/2017

chantal · event on 06/24/2017

Mayuri and her team did an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter's baptism. Together we created a vision that respected my wishes and budget. Her flowers transformed an otherwise bare hall. Her team was very responsive and reliable from the first to the last correspondence. You can tell that Mayuri, Kristen and Autumn all love what they do. They always exhibited a sincere positive attitude. I look forward to working with this talented team again.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Mayuri was such a pleasure to work with. I booked her as the florist for my wedding, and also booked her event planning services for the month before the wedding and the day of the wedding. She is extremely detail oriented and always gave so much time and attention to my family and I throughout the planning process. She gave professional opinions while always keeping your vision in mind. Everyone on the team was absolutely fantastic, extremely polite, and so much fun to work with. They really made the day go off without a hitch and were there to help the entire bridal party every step of the way. The day went by with such ease because the planning team was there, I would definitely recommend this service, it took so much stress off of my family and I. As far as the florals for the wedding, Mayuri and her team did an amazing job. Every guest was blown away at how beautiful the flowers and all the reception details were. If there is anything you want, Mayuri will find a way to do it; she is very determined and a very hard worker. Mayuri truly made my vision come to life and brought tears to my eyes the moment I walked into the venue. Every single detail was taken care of from beginning to end, I really can't say enough good things. I highly highly recommend Mayuri!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Sophia · event on 06/10/2017

Mayuri and her team were so professional, as they arrived on time and made our venue look outstanding!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Mayuri's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, we loved doing your decor for the engagement and we can't wait to work on the wedding!!!

Cin · Married on 06/10/2017

If you're here reading this review you're probably considering hiring Mayuri to be your event planner. You don’t usually realize how much work and planning is involved with creating and executing a wedding until you get thrown into it. Coordinating a 250+ person event and making sure everything runs smoothly without hiccups is extremely challenging and Mayuri made it look easy and took everything in stride. I was definitely an obsessive bride, but she always made us feel confident about my decisions, and no question was too much, nor was any request too crazy. Mayuri and her team went above and beyond for my family and made sure my dream wedding ended up exactly how I wanted it to be. Mayuri knows the wedding industry inside and out, and it shows. She helped me manage expectations; prioritize tasks, budgets and timelines. She went above and beyond what was expected of her. This – all before the wedding day. On our actual wedding day, everything ran incredibly smoothly. If there were any problems, even a minor glitch, we didn’t know about it. Because of all the planning and Mayuri being there to make sure all details were in order and everything was delivered, set up and serviced, our wedding day felt easy, relaxed, and was so much fun. Mayuri is honestly just excellent at what she does; she’s extremely effective and also very efficient. ”. She made our wedding exactly what we hoped it would be. In addition to being our event coordinator, Mayuri also made my bridal bouquet and my husband’s boutonniere. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I imagined it to be. You should consider yourselves lucky if you have the chance to snatch her up to be your wedding planner. We even overheard one of our guests remark at the end of the day, "That was the best wedding I've ever been to...and I've been to a LOT of weddings." To me, that says it all!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Mansi · Married on 05/29/2017

Mayuri Parikh embodies professionalism and passion. She was very patient with our group and even had great suggestions keeping our taste and budget in mind. The flower arrangements truly tied the whole even together!

Sent on 10/12/2017