Maypop Fields Wedding and Event Venue Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adrienne D. Married on 06/29/2019

Married 06-29-19

I had such a wonderful experience all around at Maypop Fields. We recently got married here and our photos were unbelievable, the help of the owners was phenomenal, and the grounds are captivating. Pictures do not do justice for how wonderful this place actually is!
    Rachel W. Married on 12/29/2018

Maypop Fields

As a photographer this venue is a dream to shoot! The lighting is so beautiful and natural along with details in every inch of the venue. My favorite venue hands down!
    Amber W. Married on 10/31/2018

We had our wedding here on October 13th, 2018

We recently got married here and I could not ask for a better venue! Everything was perfect! It was such a gorgeous venue and the sweetest owners who went above and beyond to help make our day perfect! I would highly recommend them for your wedding or special event needs!
    Alaina E. Married on 10/28/2018

Above and beyond

We recently had our wedding at Maypop's, and we could not have asked for better people to help us with our day. Not only are the owners amazing, but the venue is absolutely beautiful! Nothing has been left undone, and attention to detail abounds throughout. It's obvious that quality engineering and a lot of thought has been put into the building. Everyone there is willing to help, and I love how much they truly love weddings.
    Shelby Married on 09/29/2018
    Love love love the owners. They were super helpful the whole 8 months of planning before. Our wedding went incredibly smooth and exactly how we planned!!
    Morgan Married on 06/16/2018
    Great venue!! Can't wait to see all the improvements that happen with every wedding!!
    Brooke Married on 05/12/2018
    Me and my husband were the very first ones that got married here May 12th, 2018 and loved everything about it ! Great place and great people . Highly recommended!!
    Rayven L. Married on 05/07/2016

My favorite venue ever!

Couldn’t ask for a more beautiful venue or amazing people to work with!! You won’t regret choosing them for your special day!!!
    Karissa B. Married on 06/06/2010

Gorgeous Venue and Sweet Family

I love getting to work with this family and their venue. It is not only a photographers dream space, it is also a Bride's dream venu. Vintage flare coupled with clean, crisp, white washed walls and an amazing outdoor view, this venue is the perfect option. Let's not forget to mention the family who owns and operates Maypop! They are funny, caring, hardworking and have a great attention to detail. The venu is always spotless and set up exactly how any Bride or Groom could imagine.
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan H. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazing wedding experience!

Had an incredible wedding experience. The owners are kind people who want you to enjoy your big day, they make sure everything runs smoothly. The venue is jaw droppingly gorgeous from every angle, with so many great photo opps. They responded to my emails so rapidly anytime I had a question, and compared to most wedding venues was a great value for the cost. My only con would be there are a number of limitations/restrictions/rules that may not fall into what you want, it wasn’t an issue for me as it didn’t clash with what I wanted for my wedding, but it’s definitely something you should question prior to booking just in case!
  • Makena
    Makena Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding 6/1/19

We had our wedding here at the beginning of June and loved it! The venue is beautiful and the owners were helpful with getting everything organized. This venue still has some things left to work out as far as terrain because it wasn’t really handicapped accessible which we didn’t realize until later. However, our overall experience was great and my husband and I would both suggest it other couples who are looking for a more classy feel to a barn venue!

Maypop Fields Wedding and Event Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet compliment, Makena! It was such a pleasure to host your wedding day! And you are correct, the acreage can be a lengthy walk. We are actually installing concrete walkways to help with that this fall. Best wishes and love, Maypop Fields!
    Angie H. Married on 06/09/1970

Mother of the Bride

We recently ad my daughters wedding there. It was gorgeous! It was exactly what she had envisioned here wedding to be. Very nice family to work with. They quickly become friends. And want to see your wedding to be everything you want it to be.