Mayfield Flowers Reviews

Mayfield Flowers 7
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing design and flowers

Marcy and Keely were amazing to work with. When we first met, they made the perfect team and really understood what we were looking for even with our terrible descriptions. We had an idea for an arch and Keely and Marcy were excited about it and went out of their way to make it for us. Along with the flowers turning out beautiful they were extremely helpful the day of the wedding and after for clean-up. We didn't have to do anything and they organized all of the set up. It was a lot of stress off our shoulders. Even after the wedding they gave us tips on how to take care of some of our flowers. They went above and beyond our expectations and made our wedding absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Mayfield Flowers 8
    Mayfield Flowers 9
    Mayfield Flowers 10
    Mayfield Flowers 11
    Mayfield Flowers 12

Marla Davis · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing florist!!

I am the mother of the bride. We interviewed lots of florists, and from the minute we met Keely and her sister at Mayfield Flowers, we knew we found the perfect match. They were so lovely to work with,and spent lots of time with us listening to our vision and then giving amazing suggestions. We could not have been happier with the final results. From the arch, to the bridal party bouquets, to the table centerpieces... everything was “breathtaking”. They also stayed at the venue, after setting everything up, until I got there, just to make sure I loved it. I can’t begin to praise them enough...as their work is impeccable, their pricing is very reasonable, and they work within your budget...and they genuinely care....so were a complete pleasure to work with💞

Sent on 05/19/2019

Erin · Married on 10/05/2018

Looking for a florist was not something I was looking forward to when wedding planning. When I finally came across Mayfield Flowers, I hit the jackpot! Keely and Marcy were amazing the whole way. I wanted one thing in the beginning of planning and changed it about two months before. They were so easy to work with and knew I was working within a budget. They were amazing and I would recommend them to anyone! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! They were exactly what I wanted and were beautiful in all the pictures. We got so many compliments on our flowers, every single one. They look amazing in pictures and I would tell anyone looking for a florist to go with Mayfield. They were outstandig to work with!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lara · Married on 09/01/2018

Gorgeous work and wonderful to work with!

We highly recommend Mayfield Flowers! Keely and Marcy are extremely talented, professional, and warm. I am pretty into flowers and I had an idea of the colors and types of flowers I wanted for our wedding, and Keely and Marcy took the image in my head and made it a reality (in fact, they made it even better than the image in my head)! My mom and husband can confirm that after our first meeting with them, I literally frolicked around the house because I was so excited after bouncing ideas around with them and so confident that they would do an amazing job. A couple weeks before the wedding when we started worrying about the details of getting everything decorated, we spoke with Keely and she was able to address every concern and put us at ease. I like to say that I got to have a first look with my flowers along with my first look with my husband on the wedding day; both took my breath away.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Mayfield Flowers to create the floral decor for my wedding was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! It was so fun to brainstorm with them and exchange images and talk flowers :) Keely and Marcy are an amazing team and they were able to turn my vision for my wedding day into a reality. They were so helpful and provided suggestions that were right in line with what I was imagining. They even came out for a site visit to help finalize the decor for our reception tent. They were very responsive and flexible when I had a few timing issues the week before the wedding but they handled it wonderfully and the flowers looked so beautiful! I did white flowers with deep greenery and they transformed our plain white reception tent into a garden wonderland! The centerpieces were so romantic and we paired greenery with candles to create the most beautiful lighting. I wanted garland over the door of the tent and I still don't know how they attached it, you can trust that they will get it done! My bouquet was so beautiful and smelled amazing, I did not want to part with it all day! Keely and Marcy were so patient with me when I kept changing my mind and I'm so happy with how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 13

Cara · Married on 04/28/2018

Mayfield did a fabulous job with our wedding decor and floral at the Barrington White House last month. They provided exactly what I was looking for (lots of color, not-too-formal arrangement) and also created a design to fit the venue perfectly AND met my budget. They were very responsive and fun to work with. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 14
    Mayfield Flowers 15
    Mayfield Flowers 16

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2018

These ladies are THE best. We received so many compliments on the flowers and arrangements/decor at the reception. Everything looked amazing and I was obsessed with my bouquet. Aside from the presentation and beautiful flowers, they were amazing women to work with. They are kind, accommodating, patient, and generous. Between communication with planning and last minute changes, they are so flexible and talented. Especially planning/coming from out of state, they went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They are our "go-to" floral dream team for any future events. I enjoyed every second and they helped make things way less stressful. It was my favorite part of planning!

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 17

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Loved working with the ladies of Mayfield Flowers! My flowers were PERFECT! I would highly recommend using Mayfield Flowers!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Katy · Married on 09/16/2017

Keely and Marcy were wonderful to work with! The flowers were absolutely beautiful! We wouldn’t have changed anything about our wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mariella · Married on 08/26/2017

My wedding flowers were everything I hoped for, I loved them! Mayfield Flowers worked within my budget and created my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres based on inspiration I shared with them, and each piece was gorgeous. They personally delivered them to my house on the morning of my wedding and made sure I was happy with how they turned out. I would definitely recommend Mayfield Flowers to my friends and family. Thanks again!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 23
    Mayfield Flowers 24
    Mayfield Flowers 25

Emily · Married on 06/09/2017

Honestly, I wish there was an "exceptional" star beyond just the 5 of 5, because Mayfield Flowers would deserve it! They were wonderful to work with: they have phenomenal floral designs, their decorating was above and beyond what I'd expect, they were responsive, professional and friendly. They far exceeded my expectations in all areas I cannot thank them enough for all they did to make my wedding look like a million dollars (without costing a million dollars). THANK YOU KEELY AND MARCY!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Annie · Married on 06/09/2017

I can not say enough positive things about the experience of working with Mayfield Flowers for our wedding! Keely and Marcy are SO fun to work with, but are at the same time extremely professional and responsive. I feel like after just one meeting with them, they totally got the vision for our wedding and were able to come up with bouquets and arrangements that completely fit our theme and color scheme. I appreciated that the design of all the bouquets and arrangements looked new and not like something I had seen a hundred times at other weddings. I can honestly say that one of the highlights of my wedding day, was my bouquet! I highly recommend Mayfield Flowers to anyone and everyone that I can. My sister is getting married this summer and will be using Mayfield as well.

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 26
    Mayfield Flowers 27
    Mayfield Flowers 28

Lara · Married on 06/03/2017

We used them for our wedding a couple weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things about them! My bouquet and everyone's corsages, boutineers, etc came out perfect! (I wouldn't have changed a thing). The flowers at the ceremony and reception were stunning, and they really took the time to listen to what we wanted and met with us a couple times to confirm everything. They were timely and professional even after having been in a car accident on the way to our wedding! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put in to help make the day perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Hilary · Married on 05/06/2017

I had the best experience with Mayfield Flowers! Marcy and Keely were very helpful. I was having a very small wedding and wanted to keep my budget for my minimal flowers low, they worked with me and provided me with the best possible experience and flowers. Throughout the process I kept changing what I wanted and they easily made those changes for me. When it came to my wedding day the schedule got delayed and they were unable to get into my reception space for another hour, later than they expected, and they were very easy going and causally waited for the reception space to become available and did not put any stress on me. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/10/2018
    Mayfield Flowers 29
    Mayfield Flowers 30

Anaka · Married on 10/16/2016

Mayfield flowers was our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! Keely was so quick to respond to my questions and she was extremely flexible. She understood that we had a budget and came up with BEAUTIFUL arrangements for our wedding day. Overall it was a fantastic company to work with and we will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

We had an amazing time working with Mayfield! We changed our plans partway through to have our ceremony separate and they were happy to provide my bouquet, despite only having a few weeks notice. We had our reception on the original date planned and everything they provided was so beautiful and perfect! They are amazing at working within your budget while still providing something stunning. They're great at being in communication and answering any questions you have and will go above and beyond your expectations!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Keely and Marcy did an amazing job designing the centerpieces and florals for our wedding. They were so easy to work with and really understood the atheistic that I was after, plus they had no problem making great suggestions about substitutes that would keep our desired look within our budget. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kerri · Married on 08/20/2016

Marcy and Keely are so easy to work with! I was married in August 2016 at the Garden's of Woodstock. I do not have a green thumb and know nothing about flowers/names/etc. I was able to sit down with them and paint a picture of my wedding. In return, I received exactly what I had pictured in addition to prompt responses and kind faces on my Wedding Day. It truly helps a bride out when your vendors are on top of your wedding day. Thank you Mayfield Flower's for contributing to my magical day!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

Marcy and Keely were SO easy to work with and very professional. They were so flexible, and they had a great sense of what we wanted, even when we weren't 100% sure! :) They were both super nice and friendly, and I never felt stressed when working with them! :)
    We were truly AMAZED by the end result of the flower arrangements and how they PERFECTLY captured the look we were going for! We were truly impressed!! You would be silly NOT to choose them for your big day! For such an affordable company, we got everything we could have hoped for and more!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

The amazing ladies at Mayfield Flwers were unbelievable. The only advice I can give, is book his florist immediately! They were amazing to work with, so friendly, had wonderful ideas, were super creative, and made our day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Marta · Married on 05/14/2016

Marcy and Keely from Mayfield Flowers were amazing to work with! They were flexible and accommodating to any and all changes we made during our wedding planning. They knew exactly how to bring my vision of what I wanted for our wedding flowers come to life. All the floral arrangements turned out stunning and better than I could have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/15/2016

C · Married on 04/09/2016

Talk about Rising Stars!! Could not have been more pleased with our luck in finding Mayfield to work with for our wedding flowers. We are not the kind of people who know a lot about flowers but we had a pretty strong sense of what we wanted for our wedding--something heavy on wildflowers, Spring-like and not overly pristine. Despite our lack of vocabulary, Mayfield listened to us try and articulate what we wanted and they totally delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. The flower-lovers among our guests raved about how gorgeous their work was, and we will always look back fondly at the vibrant bouquets and flower arrangements in our pictures from the wedding. These women are on top of their game and are truly wonderful to work with. Thank you, Mayfield!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Julie · Married on 03/19/2016

Every girl dreams about how their wedding day will look. Keely and Marcy at Mayfield Flowers brought my vision to life and I could not have been more thrilled! They were by far my most favorite vendor to work with and I am glad to have discovered them through Wedding Wire. They were incredibly responsive, kind, and just so easy to work with. Their style really matched the natural, sophisticated look we were going for and when I saw their first proposal, I knew they were going to nail it! We got so many compliments about our flowers on wedding day and it's all thanks to Keely and Marcy. I would highly recommend Mayfield flowers for all your wedding or special event needs!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Richard · Married on 01/09/2016

Mayfields Flowers provided stunning floral arrangements for my father's funeral. My mom, growing up in a floral shop, had in her mind the design she wanted and Mayfields broken heart design was perfect. The children picked out a patriotic themed arrangement attributing my Dad's Army service and the red, white and blue theme was fantastic.

Sent on 01/23/2016