mayer video Reviews

54 Reviews for mayer video

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2019

Best decision!

Justin was amazing to work with- pleasant, calm, and captured all of the important moments we never want to forget. He was flexible and quickly sent us our video afterwards. We weren’t sure about booking video at first, we didn’t think we needed it since we already had a great photographer, but we are so glad we had Justin there to document it all in addition to our photos.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Carley · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding (getting ready, ceremony, & reception)

Justin was fantastic! He was prompt, thorough, fun to be around and the quality of his work was excellent. The day of is a whirlwind and Justin had a few awesome ideas that made our day easier and flow smoothly. He was in our room getting ready and was filming without being intrusive or in the way. Before, during and after the wedding, he was easy to get a hold of and we got quick replies. We couldn’t have chosen a better videographer!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2017

Justin is as talented and friendly as they come. He was so easy going the day of my and my husband's wedding, and blended right in with our photographer. He made an awesome highlight video we shared with family and friends, and put together a beautiful full length video that will allow my husband and me to relive our day over and over. We are so grateful.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Erica · Married on 06/04/2017

Juustin was wonderful! He was very professional,a good listener, on time at every event and meeting, and his work was outstanding! I would hire him again in a heartbeat. He was great!!!

His editing and final product was truly professionally done. We appreciate fine work like he did for us.
    Thank you Justin!
    The Short Family

Sent on 09/15/2017

Scott · Married on 04/01/2017

What can I say about Mayer Video. Justin was unbelievable from the beginning to the end. He talked to us over the phone and provided quality advice on flow & timeline to make sure the day went perfectly for my bride Sara and me in Syracuse, NY at Hotel Syracuse (Marriot Downtown). Planning stage is one thing but what really made this process is amazing is the quality & speed at which he turned around the highlight video as well as the full video including ceremony, reception, etc. The dvd book was beautiful and elegant and we now have live memories forever. He even provided us raw footage. The highlight video captured our day beautifully and we received so many compliments and my dad who isn't one to mince words or give compliments regularly, couldn't have been happier with the quality and beauty of Justin & Mayer Video. I cannot recommend this company and Justin enough and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/24/2017

Justin exceeded our expectations for a wedding video! He went above and beyond to capture every last detail from our wedding day including our beloved pets who mean the world to us. Justin was also very understanding when we had to move our wedding date and helped us find a photographer when our original choice could not accommodate us just a few short months before our wedding. He was professional, courtesy, and fast at responding from the moment we first spoke all the way through our editing process. Justin always kept us in the loop and delivered our video faster than we even expected. By the way, the final video came in a beautiful keepsake case that was truly gorgeous! We are so happy that we hired Justin and have recommended him several times to friends, family, and really anyone we run into that is planning a wedding. Thank you Justin for your hard work and amazing final product! We will cherish it for years to come!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 09/03/2016

Justin was amazing. He was able to capture every important moment from our wedding. The quality was great! We are so happy with the results! The final videos were delivered to us much quicker than I would have anticipated!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Sara · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Justin! I knew I wanted to hire him as soon as I saw his incredible work online. He is extremely professional and very prompt in responding to e-mails. Justin blends right into your guests, but also checks in with you as needed throughout the day. From the moment we saw our hightlight video, I was in tears! He captured all the special moments from our day, and no details were left undocumented. Justin is extremely talented and is the best in the business. He was worth every penny and more! If you are on the fence in hiring a videographer, booking mayer video is a decision you won't regret. Thanks again Justin for giving us memories that will last a life time!

Sent on 11/13/2016

katie · Married on 01/09/2016

I've known Justin for a long time so there was no question who was going to do our wedding video!. We could not have been happier with the outcome!. Even the 5 minute highlight reel got rave reviews from family and friends. He captured the entire day flawlessly!. The quality of his videos are unparalleled!. Thanks again Justin for creating something we will watch for years to come.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/26/2015

Justin is an awesome videographer! He was very flexible and has worked with my father and I to collaborate and make something absolutely unforgettable. We shot drone footage prior to the wedding day that Justin is even incorporating into the video and he gave us a special sneak peek of the final product. Would highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Beth · Married on 09/27/2014

WOW! Cannot recommend Justin enough for wedding videography- he captured every memorable part of our wedding day. The quality of the video is top notch- we loved how he combined our music with the ceremony, reception and getting ready parts of the day. The highlight video and full wedding video are so impressive our guests cannot stop raving about them!!! Thank you so much Justin!

The Hill's

Sent on 12/15/2014

Alexandra · Married on 06/14/2014

Justin was absolutely amazing to work with. He always responded to my emails same day, sometimes a day after. He also was completely flexible in terms of payments (i.e. payment increments and timing). On the day of the wedding Justin showed up right on time and introduced himself to everyone in the wedding party. He was incredibly professional and never interrupted any moments during the wedding. My biggest concern was to have a videographer shining bright lights on my guests and creating an awkward atmosphere- Justin complete disappeared in the crowd. I NEVER saw him! My highlight reel arrived in less than two week and blew EVERYONE away. Amazing quality and I felt that he captured all the right moments. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer. You absolutely get what you pay for with Justin.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Justin is an extremely professional and talented videographer. Since the day I contacted him until the end of our wedding reception, communication was always very pleasant and he very seamlessly integrated himself into our wedding day plan. He made myself, my husband and our wedding party feel very comfortable the entire day. He did that by being very unobtrusive as he filmed; most of the time we had no idea he was there. He filmed very respectfully during our ceremony, and even on the packed dance floor he was able to capture the fun we were having without intruding. The montage that he created to show our family and friends is such a quality keepsake that brings back the wonderful memories of our special day every time we watch it. His style and attention to detail is second to none, and we are so happy we had him with us on our wedding day. Thank you for your hard work Justin!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Hiring Justin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Leading up to the day, he was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with. On the wedding day, he showed up on time, and I was immediately impressed by how creative he was with the things he filmed and the perspectives he filmed from. During the reception, he blended so well and seemed to get footage of everything without ever being in the way. (Many of our guests were surprised after the wedding to learn that we had had a videographer--that's how well he blended in!)

The trailer her put together is just wonderful. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it (same for our families!). I couldn't be happier with it, and the full video was great, too. The final DVD arrived very nicely packaged, in a gift/keepsake-quality folio. And I should also note that he's quick! Our trailer was up on his blog within two weeks of the wedding, and the final video was done in just over a month.

I know that wedding videography might not seem like a "necessary" expense, but I would strongly encourage anyone on the fence to make room for it in your budget. Video captures organic moments as they happen, and it's just a different experience completely from static images. I love having our video so that I'll always remember the way the wind was blowing, my grandfather's reading at the ceremony, my sisters' lovely toasts...the things that photos can't quite show (and the things your photographers might have missed, which happened to us).

Give Justin a call--I promise that you won't be disappointed. He's excellent at what he does and worth every penny.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Janet · Married on 06/15/2013

Getting married is such a significant milestone in your life, you spend a fortune on a wedding and countless hours planning for it; it only makes sense to have that special day documented, so that you can look back many years from now and relive that day. Our wedding photographer, Chris from The Story Photography, recommended Justin to us. Looking through Justin’s work it is obvious that he is very good at what he does. I contacted Justin right away because I knew we had to have Justin shoot our wedding.

Justin is extremely professional and an amazing videographer. His ability to capture that perfect moment is truly amazing. I lost count of how many times we watched our video and the awesome comments from our friends and family on how perfect it was. Without a doubt Justin captured all the big, little, and in between moments of our day, even moments we had no idea had happened. The fact that Justin was able to capture our true personalities on film was truly remarkable. The rush of emotions as we watch our video over and over again, Justin really brought back all of the wonderful feelings of our wedding day for us.

We will certainly be watching our video on our anniversaries each year. Who knows, someday we will be in our 70s, 80s, or even 90s or 100; we will pop in our disk (if DVDs are still around) and be brought right back to that perfect spring day of June 15, 2013, relieving that exact moment when we say “I DO,” when we share our first dance, or that exchange of the champagne glasses; each kiss, each hug, and each silly moments. We will remember exactly how the sky looked that day, the way our parents danced, the way our guests congratulates us, laugh with us, and share our joy; how overwhelmed we both were with joy, and how well-behaved our 3-years old Beagle was. Justin had certainly captured all of those moments for us, exactly the way it was, so perfectly.

Thank you so much, Justin!
    - J&K

Sent on 08/26/2013
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 06/08/2013

The finished product is absolutely insane!!! We have people raving about how great the video is-- even men!! Justin is fabulous to work with--so easy going and he makes you feel so at ease!! The absolute best!!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jen · Married on 04/13/2013

Justin was absolutely amazing to work with! We had not met him until the day of the wedding and he was extremely easy-going, friendly, and very professional. My husband and I were beyond impressed with the video that was produced, exceeded our expectations. The quality of the video was amazing. Many friends and family continue to tell us that it is the best wedding video they have ever seen.
    I highly recommend him to anyone looking to capture your day with a videographer, truly a great person to work with and you will not be disappointed with the outcome :)
    Thank you Justin for making this video a memory that we will forever to be able to watch and remember our wedding day by!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2012

We were very pleased with the level of service surrounding and during our event as well as our wedding video. Justin did a great job at capturing the event and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Emily · Married on 08/04/2012

Justin is fantastic!! Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Our video turned out amazing and makes me tear up every time I watch it. He did such a wonderful job with it. I don't know how he captured so many wonderful shots, since I barely even noticed he was there throughout the day. On the rare occasion I did see him, he was extremely professional, calm, and great at blending in with everyone. I highly recommend hiring him. Thanks again, Justin!!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2012

Finger Lakes Entertainment recommended Justin to my husband and I for a videographer when we at last minute, decided we wanted to have one. Justin did such an amazing job on our whole wedding video and our favorite part was the montage! This is a video he does that is a great summary of the whole wedding day. We had this within two weeks after our wedding and we watched it about 10x's a day for a week straight. You can tell that he takes pride in what he does, and it shows in his product. From his editing, to his attention to detail, you cannot go wrong with Justin. He is prompt with getting back to you, which I loved and is so professional. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Christina · Married on 06/30/2012

I can't say enough about Justin! From start to finish his services were amazing and exceeded every expectation. I have recommended him to every person I know that has become engaged recently. Throughout the day I didn't even realize he was there because he did such a great job of blending in while videotaping. He made everyone feel very comfortable, even the people who don't like to be on video. Our photographer was new to shooting weddings and Justin did a great job helping him throughout the day. The finished product was also amazing. I've shown our video clip to friends and family who couldn't be there and they absolutely loved it! If you choose Justin for your wedding it will be worth every penny and more, you won't have to worry about a thing from the videography aspect if you have him there :)

Sent on 10/06/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2012

From the moment I met Justin, he was always cool, calm, and collected. Even on our wedding day he did his own thing and was never in the way. We hardly even noticed him, yet the video came out absolutely amazing and is something that we will cherish forever. You will not be disappointed with his high quality product!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 06/09/2012

We absolutely LOVED working with Justin! We originally hadn't planned on hiring a videographer but now we couldn't be happier that we did. After seeing several of his wedding montages, we decided to reach out and see if he was available on our date and if he would be willing to come all the way to Cape Cod. We set up a Skype meeting and knew immediately that we would be crazy not to book him. Justin was so easy to work with and is both professional and extremely creative. He was so flexible with our ever changing plans and with the final video editing requests to get exactly what we wanted. As for the wedding day, I barely even noticed Justin all day but somehow he was able to capture everything, he's definitely a pro at this! We have watched our video so many times and it still gives me goosebumps because it lets us relive the best day of our lives over and over again. We're kind of obsessed with it :) Most importantly, Justin is just a really nice, cool guy who makes you feel totally comfortable and we are so thrilled to have worked with him and to recommend him to others. Thanks Mayer Video!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Daniella · Married on 05/26/2012

Justin was so great. He was highly recommended by our photographer and I think it is incredibly important for your vendors to work well together. The reason Justin came highly recommended is because he is not intrusive at all throughout the ceremony or reception yet he captures everything. When our highlights video came out, not only did I watch on repeat for hours because I LOVED it but our family and friends were so impressed with the video and editing done by Justin. Many people commented that they cannot believe we had a videographer because they hadn't noticed one at the wedding. Usually videographers come with a lot of equipment and take away from the special moment throughout the day - not Justin. We had our highlights video within a week of the wedding and our DVDs in the mail within a month. He is so nice and wonderful to work with!!! He is based out of New York but flew to Boston for our wedding. Book him!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Justin is so great at what he does. He is very creative and you can see the passion in his final product. Justin is also a pleasure to work with. We barely recognized he was there, which i think is a great quality of videographers. We received our highlight montage less than a week after the wedding, which we can't stop watching. It's so amazing! It captured everything, especially the moments you miss as the bride & groom.

Sent on 10/11/2011