Maya Palace Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jessica H. Married on 05/06/2022

Amazing, wonderful, efficient

Mayas Palace is my go-to for most dresses but the wedding dress shopping expedience was hands down the most efficient and fun I’ve had so far. Their communication is also superb and the woman who runs the show is as nice as can be. Thank you, Maya Palace!!

Maya Palace's reply:

Jessica, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your wedding dress shopping experience with us! Thank you for letting us be a part in your special day. Sending you our best wishes and congratulations!
  • Shayna
    Shayna A. Married on 11/12/2021

Loved my experience

They have amazing bridal rooms and their seamstress Reem was absolutely amazing l. They did not hesitate to help me in the last few months for last minute shopping an alterations def recommend
  • Kiley
    Kiley F. Married on 10/23/2021

Perfection

From start to finish this process was so easy and wonderful to get my dream dress. It's so perfect and they made it fit me just right! Maria helped with accessories, veil, everything! Just the cherry on top of a truly magical wedding day.
  • Amy
    Amy D. Married on 10/15/2021

Great selection and support

Found my dress here within the first few I tried on with the help of one of the staff members - it was perfect! Reem was amazing to work with to get my dress altered just right! I loved it!
    Minette P. Married on 10/01/2021

Found my wedding dress

Maya's Palace had a great and broad selection of dresses. Definitely felt like they had a larger selection than most of the places we visited. Susie helped me find my wedding dress and was just wonderful throughout the process. Reem was also wonderful and did a great job with the alterations.
  • #nikkigetsthebill
    Nikki Married on 05/17/2021

Mother of bride dress

This is for the mother of the bride dress. They had lovely options that did not look too “mother of the bride”. The seamstress had it all wrapped up in less than one week and it fit perfectly. They were very accommodating and warm. Lastly, my mother looked beautiful on my most special day.
    Kaci R. Married on 04/24/2021

Very helpful!

Maria was very helpful and very flexible with COVID going on, and tried to help as much as possible!
  • Siobahn
    Siobahn Married on 10/31/2020

Wedding dress

Reem was so helpful with the tailoring and alterations of my dress!
  • Carly
    Carly B. Married on 10/11/2020

very professional and helpful ladies!

This place was recommended by so many of my co workers I had to check it out and I'm so glad I did! All the ladies that work there are so sweet and helpful! I needed alterations done on my dress a week before my wedding and they got it done in a few days and everything fit perfectly! If i could give Maya Palace 10 stars I would! Thank you for making my dress absolutely perfect!
  • Hope
    Hope P. Married on 02/29/2020

My experience

Everyone was really helpful and there is a large variety of elegant dresses
  • Kortney
    Kortney Married on 01/04/2020

Great Value!

Very accommodating and a great value, especially for alterations
  • simone
    Simone Married on 09/13/2019

The perfect dress

I went to this place while I was in town visiting family. When my mom and I got to Maya Palace the store owner Suzy immediately approached us and offered her assistance. I told her I was looking for a wedding dress, but I didn't have an appointment, and she said not a problem and started helping us. I told her the ideas I had so far while showing her some pictures and she knew exactly where to look for the styles. There were so many kinds of dresses and I really wasn't expecting to find my dream dress, but it happened!!!!! I never felt rushed or pressured into purchasing while trying on multiple dresses. She even brought out other styles for me to see and let me take my time. It was such a blast!!! They get a lot of handmade items from around the world and the dress I decided on had only just come in that morning. Everything there is so unique and special. Not like other places where you could get the same dress as someone else. The woman who altered my dress was Reem and she was absolutely fantastic. Because I live out of town I would have to make trips to get it fitted properly and she was so wonderful with working with my tight schedule if I had to come out early or push back a date. They also have so much more than just wedding dresses, such as evening wear, ballroom dresses, shoes, bags and jewelry. This is such an eclectic store and worth stepping into. Everyone is so warm and helpful, they make you feel right at home.
  • Danielle
    Danielle D. Married on 05/25/2019

The Only Place To Go For Your Dress!!

All us brides know...wedding dress shopping comes with so many emotions, stress, and excitement - its hard to sort through it all when making the biggest purchase of our lives! Go to Maya Palace. Margarita was my dress consultant and made my dress shopping a once in a lifetime dream. She listened to my needs and wants, heard my fears, absorbed it all with a smile and a hug and found me THE ONE. I wanted to be at Maya Palace as much as I could during the wedding planning process because of the love and joy in this building. I had my alterations done by Maisoon and it was absolute perfection. They have Kleenex and champagne on hand, smiles and love in excess. I'm having my dress cleaned and preserved by them because its another way I can see all my favorite people again. I wished Margarita had been at my wedding, she has such a special place in my heart now! Go to Maya Palace, you'll be grateful you did!
    Sarah M. Married on 03/02/2019

Best of the Best

Shopping at Maya’s Palace for a wedding dress was an absolutely heavenly experience in every way. They have something like 700 beautiful dress samples from which to choose, and you are treated like a princess the whole time. Shout out to Margarita for being the warmest, friendliest and most flexible assistant ever!
    Catherine Married on 02/16/2019

Great place

They are all very kind and friendly. They found me my perfect dress. The alterations appointments were also really great
  • Davina
    Davina Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience

I spent a lot of time searching for the best dress. I went to DB three times before a friend suggested I try this place because they sold a specific brand. I spent maybe two hours trying on dresses I knew I wouldn’t like and dresses I wasn’t sure if I would like and dresses I almost liked. Maria was so patient with me and never once made me feel rushed. When I found my dress I literally sat down and cried and cried and called my mom and took why too many pictures. It was perfect. Maria also paired my dress this the most perfect headband that really tied my whole look together. It was magical.

I am only 5’1” so at the very least I needed my dress to be hemmed. I am also very curvy and the design of the dress in some places needed to be altered. I was lucky enough to be teamed up with Maesoon (I really wish I had double checked the spelling of her name). She has a great vision and really knows how dresses will best flatter you. I could not find a bra or corset or anything that would have been hidden under my dress and also fit. I decided to go braless and in some photos you can see the fabric overlapping. I’m a little upset with that but I seriously couldn’t find a bra. She was also able to take like 4 inches of height from the torso without losing the integrity of the back lace design. She seriously worked some magic and made me look like a dang queen. I’m so grateful.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/14/2017
    I can't say enough good things about my experience at Maya Palace! After seeing a dress I liked at an out-of-town boutique, I decided to stop here before taking the final plunge. I told Margarita the details of what I was looking for and she walked through the store with me to find a few examples that would fit with my vision. "The" dress ended up being the first one I tried on, under budget, and was a million times more flattering that the other one I had considered purchasing! Because I was concerned that the dress had an open back, Margarita referred me to the alterations team. Teresa (who has years of experience in both costume design and wedding dresses) ended up building an illusion back, which was drop dead gorgeous! Though I had this custom back, plus a bustle, bra cups, sleeve lengthening and hem of the skirt's intricate lace, alterations costs were significantly less than what I had been quoted by other boutiques. Finally, their customer service is unparalleled - the staff recognized me and greeted me warmly each time I visited the store like I had been a long-time friend. Please, do yourself a favor and visit Maya Palace for your wedding or special event needs. You can't go wrong here!!!!
    Lidia Married on 07/08/2017
    My experience at Maya Palace was great! I wanted to buy a wedding dress from a local shop, but I was worried that it might be beyond my budget. Maria helped me choose the dress, she spent more than 2 hours suggesting dresses that fit my budget. She asked the right questions to know my style and helped me feel comfortable trying on different dresses. On my first visit, I narrowed it down to 2 dresses. On my second visit the next day, I was decided on the one! It was 4 sizes larger as I got a discontinued Allure model. I was a bit anxious that it might not be altered well to fit me, but when Teresa the seamstress came to see it, she helped me feel confident right away that it would work the way I wanted it. Working with Teresa was such a good experience! She is such a professional and loves what she does. She even altered the design of the back for me, exactly how I wanted it. She's also a pleasure to talk to, I enjoyed our conversations so all the alteration visits were enjoyable. I highly recommend Maya Palace. Though my wedding was not in Tucson, I bought my dress from their shop and flew with it to Indiana.
  • User2786388 2+ years ago
    Great selection and everyone there is so friendly. Mary was especially helpful and patient during my dress search!
  • User2921791 2+ years ago
    Beautiful dresses! Super attentive to my needs and making sure the dress fits perfectly for the big day!
    Alyssa Married on 11/12/2016
    Maya's Palace was incredible. They had a huge selection in a wide price range, and plenty of Maggie Sottero dresses I was interested in. They let you look around and take your time. It sounds strange, but all the women working there give off the vibe of being mom-like in the best possible way, which made them easy to work with and they always eased all of my concerns. My dress was spectacular and they ordered some of the custom lace to create matching sleeves for my alterations. They also attached a belt I bought and brought to them during the alteration process. They were quick about getting me in for fittings and and easy to work with for scheduling. The only issue is that even though I wrote down two different contact numbers, they only kept calling one (and calling it wrong, but to be fair my handwriting is atrocious) even though I wasn't answering and not trying the other. This led to months of me waiting anxiously for my dress only to find out they already had it. Even then, they still got everything fitted and altered in plenty of time for my wedding. They also gave me a coupon to restore and preserve my dress though them after we picked it up, which I plan to use.
    Jennifer Married on 10/22/2016
    I am so glad that I decided to give Maya Palace a go. They made it feel like I was the only bride there shopping (which I wasn't) and made sure to include my family and friends in the process as well. Romina was my consultant and she was the one that ended up finding THE dress! I can't wait to have my dress fittings!
    Mimi Married on 04/02/2016
    I was to say the least a bit intimidated by the whole idea of trying to choose a dress. I had found one online that I loved. When my daughter and I arrived for my appointment we were greeted cheerfully and quickly. The young lady that assisted us was extremely patient, listened to my ideas of what I would like, was thoughtful in her selections ( actually had the dress I thought I loved, which I did not when I tried it on) she had some other ideas for me and found a dress that I would have never chosen. I put it on and went " oh my goodness" when I came out to show my daughter she cried. It was/is so beautiful and nothing like I imagined I would have chosen or worn. She was wonderful and as a consequence I chose my dress on my first outing. I cannot thank her enough!!!!!!!
    Katie Married on 08/22/2015
    The staff is great and very helpful. I wasn't sure what I wanted as soon as I put on my second dress I knew that it was the one!
    Shauna Married on 06/06/2015
    I had an absolutely wonderful experience getting my bridal dress from Maya Palace. Mary (Swan location) was with me from my first time trying on dresses to my final fitting. She was the one who actually picked out the dress I ended up getting and it was perfect. She has an eye for dresses and has a sweet personality to match! I visited some other bridal shops before my appointment at Maya Palace and the dresses at the other places don't hold a candle to the dresses at Maya Palace. Best place in Tucson to get a bridal gown,and best customer service!!