56 Reviews for Maya Palace

Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)
56 Maya Palace Reviews

I can't say enough good things about my experience at Maya Palace! After seeing a dress I liked at an out-of-town boutique, I decided to stop here before taking the final plunge. I told Margarita the details of what I was looking for and she walked through the store with me to find a few examples that would fit with my vision. "The" dress ended up being the first one I tried on, under budget, and was a million times more flattering that the other one I had considered purchasing! Because I was concerned that the dress had an open back, Margarita referred me to the alterations team. Teresa (who has years of experience in both costume design and wedding dresses) ended up building an illusion back, which was drop dead gorgeous! Though I had this custom back, plus a bustle, bra cups, sleeve lengthening and hem of the skirt's intricate lace, alterations costs were significantly less than what I had been quoted by other boutiques. Finally, their customer service is unparalleled - the staff recognized me and greeted me warmly each time I visited the store like I had been a long-time friend. Please, do yourself a favor and visit Maya Palace for your wedding or special event needs. You can't go wrong here!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

My experience at Maya Palace was great! I wanted to buy a wedding dress from a local shop, but I was worried that it might be beyond my budget. Maria helped me choose the dress, she spent more than 2 hours suggesting dresses that fit my budget. She asked the right questions to know my style and helped me feel comfortable trying on different dresses. On my first visit, I narrowed it down to 2 dresses. On my second visit the next day, I was decided on the one! It was 4 sizes larger as I got a discontinued Allure model. I was a bit anxious that it might not be altered well to fit me, but when Teresa the seamstress came to see it, she helped me feel confident right away that it would work the way I wanted it. Working with Teresa was such a good experience! She is such a professional and loves what she does. She even altered the design of the back for me, exactly how I wanted it. She's also a pleasure to talk to, I enjoyed our conversations so all the alteration visits were enjoyable. I highly recommend Maya Palace. Though my wedding was not in Tucson, I bought my dress from their shop and flew with it to Indiana.

Profile Picture Lidia, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great selection and everyone there is so friendly. Mary was especially helpful and patient during my dress search!

Profile Picture User6766666, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Beautiful dresses! Super attentive to my needs and making sure the dress fits perfectly for the big day!

Profile Picture User6534681, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Maya's Palace was incredible. They had a huge selection in a wide price range, and plenty of Maggie Sottero dresses I was interested in. They let you look around and take your time. It sounds strange, but all the women working there give off the vibe of being mom-like in the best possible way, which made them easy to work with and they always eased all of my concerns. My dress was spectacular and they ordered some of the custom lace to create matching sleeves for my alterations. They also attached a belt I bought and brought to them during the alteration process. They were quick about getting me in for fittings and and easy to work with for scheduling. The only issue is that even though I wrote down two different contact numbers, they only kept calling one (and calling it wrong, but to be fair my handwriting is atrocious) even though I wasn't answering and not trying the other. This led to months of me waiting anxiously for my dress only to find out they already had it. Even then, they still got everything fitted and altered in plenty of time for my wedding. They also gave me a coupon to restore and preserve my dress though them after we picked it up, which I plan to use.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/12/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so glad that I decided to give Maya Palace a go. They made it feel like I was the only bride there shopping (which I wasn't) and made sure to include my family and friends in the process as well. Romina was my consultant and she was the one that ended up finding THE dress! I can't wait to have my dress fittings!

Profile Picture User5471745, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was to say the least a bit intimidated by the whole idea of trying to choose a dress. I had found one online that I loved. When my daughter and I arrived for my appointment we were greeted cheerfully and quickly. The young lady that assisted us was extremely patient, listened to my ideas of what I would like, was thoughtful in her selections ( actually had the dress I thought I loved, which I did not when I tried it on) she had some other ideas for me and found a dress that I would have never chosen. I put it on and went " oh my goodness" when I came out to show my daughter she cried. It was/is so beautiful and nothing like I imagined I would have chosen or worn. She was wonderful and as a consequence I chose my dress on my first outing. I cannot thank her enough!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mimi, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff is great and very helpful. I wasn't sure what I wanted as soon as I put on my second dress I knew that it was the one!

Profile Picture User3480064, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an absolutely wonderful experience getting my bridal dress from Maya Palace. Mary (Swan location) was with me from my first time trying on dresses to my final fitting. She was the one who actually picked out the dress I ended up getting and it was perfect. She has an eye for dresses and has a sweet personality to match! I visited some other bridal shops before my appointment at Maya Palace and the dresses at the other places don't hold a candle to the dresses at Maya Palace. Best place in Tucson to get a bridal gown,and best customer service!!

Profile Picture Shauna, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress I found is a total one-of-a-kind. Can't wait to take it for alterations!

Profile Picture User4757412, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The woman I spoke to who helped me get my dress was the sweetest woman I think I have ever met, she was so helpful and helped me find JUST the dress for me! They were able to order my dress, they had the black wedding veil I wanted, they will even be putting in the perfect alterations for me!

Profile Picture Raven, 4/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Maya Palace was AMAZING! The selection of dresses was endless. Everything was gorgeous and very good quality. The staff was very personable. They were very attentive. They met all my deadlines and even helped my bridesmaids with alterations. Everything from my first visit to my last was perfect. I could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. I highly recommend Maya Palace for any bridal or formal need.

Profile Picture Olivia, 2/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Try looking here versus a big chain, they have so many unique gorgeous dresses. My dress was the very first one I tried on. I gave a description and they found it right away! The service was great and they did beautiful work on my alterations. I also found the perfect shoes here.

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This is the best place to find a bridal gown in Tucson. I was nervous to go shopping for my dress, because I was going by myself. The staff at Maya immediately put me at ease. I never felt rushed. They took the time to understand what I was looking for, and they made recommendations based on my body type. My whole experience with Maya was incredible. The customer service is impeccable. I ended up with my dream dress at a reasonable price. Their alternation work is also excellent. I would highly recommend that any bride in the Tucson area get their dress at Maya Palace.

Profile Picture User3969298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Maya Palace were FANTASTIC!! I was able to find a truly unique wedding dress, one I never in my wildest dreams thought I would fall in love with. When I came in to finalize my decision, like every bride I shopped around.. but was quickly drawn back to the store because of the personalized atmosphere. When we returned to the store we learned that the dress that I had fallen in love with had been discontinued... but the girls were quick to help and were able to secure the last one they had in the store for me. They did a great job with the alterations as well. I would definitely recommend coming to this store, it was a one of a kind experience!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my amazing Sue Wong dress at Maya Palace. They were so kind to me, my mother, and my bridesmaids through the whole dress shopping and fitting process. Our assistant was a really nice young girl (i cant remember her name!) and she was patient and so personable. We did have some issues with our initial tailor, but the store recognized that my dress looked terrible and Helen came in to save the day. She took at all the stitched from tailor number 1 and re-did everything. I was so worried and the dress fit me perfectly. They also didn't charge us for the first tailor's work. Their alteration prices are super cheap too! $25 an hour. Piece of advice I learned, always make sure the person altering your dress is the one that fits you.

I would chose this local Tucson gem over any other corporate place. And they have Sue Wongs!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress from Mya Palace. They were WONDERFUL! After trying on the typical wedding dress at the chain stores, I still hadn't found what I was looking for. 5 minutes in Mya Palace and I had 3 BEAUTIFUL gowns to choose from. The staff was very helpful! They made my experience comfortable and easy. Everyone loved my dress, but not as much as I did. I also got my flower girl dresses there, the ONLY place that had the color I wanted in-stock so I could see the actual color. I HIGHLY recommend Mya Palace to anyone looking for a beautiful and unique outfit for any occasion.

Profile Picture KT, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVE Maya Palace. I bought my dress at their location on Wilmot Rd before it closed. I bought a beautiful Maggie Sotero on sale, and they had to alter it from a size 8 to a size 2! Jonja (the seamstress) was wonderful, and didn't cut any of the dress off, and it looks like it was never altered! Their Oracle store is beautiful and stuffed with everything you need, even for bridesmaids and moms! Margarita is by far the nicest and most helpful sales woman you'll ever meet. Maya Palace is 10 out of 5 stars!

Profile Picture User3134178, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Go see Lizzie! She knows her stuff. Found me the perfect dress.

Profile Picture Brenna, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress at Maya Palace, and had a wonderful experience dong business with them. Liz is a fantastic bridal consultant, and made the experience so much fun! I went there just to play, and had planned a trip to Scottsdale to go shopping 'for real'. I never knew how many gorgeous dresses they have at Maya Palace! I found a beautiful Sottero & Midgely on my first shopping trip. Liz helped me pair it with the perfect veil, and the seamstress, Helen, did an excellent job of taking the dress in (a lot). It fit like a glove and I got so many compliments. Liz also found a dress for my mom, and very stylish grandma and aunt from out of town. I will never go to anyone else for a special occassion dress again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone there is amazing!!! Liz was fantastic!!!! Liz put me in a dress I would never have gone for and it turned out to be the one! She definitely knew what would look good and she made the dress buying experience fun! Everyone makes you feel like a princess every time!!! Highly recommend ..... Very professional and helpful!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/21/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Liz at Maya Palace in Tucson if you are looking for someone attentive, professional and fun. She has a great eye for your own personal style and I had a great experience.

Profile Picture New User, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress at Maya Palace for my wedding that was in Tucson in July, 2013. Since this was the single most important dress and the most expensive dress that I will ever purchase, I decided to go to every bridal store in Tucson and try on a variety of dresses to figure out what style I liked best and make sure I was getting the best deal. I found a dress at another bridal store that was a Maggie Sottero but the store would not give me a model number or let me take a picture of the dress. When I told this to the bridal consultant, Lizzy, at Maya Palace she decided to take a trip over the the other competitor store and check out the dress for me on her day off. She explained to the other store that she was a friend of mine and wanted to check out the dress that they had saved under my name. Later Lizzy called me back and informed me that she got in touch Maggie Sottero and the competitor store has not been licensed to sell maggie dresses in years.
The level of dedication and care for brides is what made me realize I was going to to purchase my dress at Maya Palace. As a bride, I wanted to have the level of security and peace of mind to know that my dress was going to be ordered correctly and would fit perfectly. Maya Palace definitely gave me peace of mind in regards to my dress.
I was in the store frequently prior to my wedding and got to know the associates by name. I was always greeted with a warm smile and a hug from the amazing ladies at Maya Palace.
I would also recommend using their seamstress, Helen, that they have on site. I ended up losing a lot of after my first set of alterations and had to get my dress altered a second time prior to my wedding. My dress fit perfectly and looked like it was made for my body. I would highly recommend Maya Palace to all future brides!

Profile Picture Leanne, 7/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough nice things about the entire staff at Maya's Palace. After trying 4 or 5 other places Maya's was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad I took her advice. My dress consultant gave 100% of her attention on me and found the perfect dresses (so perfect it was hard to choose which one to take).

Alterations were perfect and reasonably priced. I was working with a short deadline and they were so friendly and eased my mind that everything would be done in time, and it was.

Everyone is so nice and friendly, they remembered me when I would go back into the store. There dressed are priced higher than some of the other places I went to but their quality is outstanding. I had so many complements on the dress and referred a lot of my newly engaged friends to Maya's.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/31/13, 6 Reviews