Maximum Entertainment LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Maximum Entertainment LLC 1

Destiny Osorio · Married on 10/26/2018

My wedding

Milton was easy to work with and an amazing DJ. My guests and I couldn't get off of the dance floor. Thank you for exceeding my expectations!!

Sent on 11/08/2018
  • Katie

Katie Verrastro · Married on 10/19/2018

Highly recommend

I would HIGHLY reccomment Maximum Entertainment to anyone who is looking to plan an event. My husband and I specifically hired, Milton Velez, for our wedding. He took the time to sit with us to gain an understanding of what we were looking for and went above and beyond in his work. He was extremely professional, prompt, and most importantly, he played the music to please ourselves and our guests. Mr. Velez was amazing to work with and even took the time to provide us with an amazing party favor. We requested DJ services both indoors and out and Mr. Velez met all of our expectations and more. He kept the crowd entertained and engaged at all times and clearly has social skills with an ability to talk with individuals of all ages.
    The photo booth was amazing including the backdrop and all of my guests complimented the individual running the booth describing him as a pleasure and very fun to be around.
    Overall I would absolutely hire this company again and would recommend their service to any of my family or friends.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Anthony Bertrand · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding

Dj maxx is your one stop shop for all your entertainment needs. He knows how to Entertain, great person great at what he does! I definitely recommend him our wedding guest danced the night away and we had nothing but compliments!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

Memorable soundtrack for a memorable wedding

Milton did a great job providing the soundtrack to our special day! I received more than one compliment that the music selection was spot on and my guests didn't stop dancing all night! I would definitely recommend for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Raymond Gabree · Married on 09/16/2018

Very pleased

maximum ent. went above and beyond with our wedding to make sure everything was how we wanted it.. 10/10 would recommend for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Elvin

Elvin · Married on 08/17/2018

Thank you!!! A+++

It was an amazing time! Everything went smoothly and everyone danced all night long! Thank you for sharing our special day with us highly recommend your services to others. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Robert · Married on 07/28/2018

I hired Maximum Entertainment LLC for wedding to provide us with dry ice for our first dance (Cloud effect) If you’re looking for a professional, reliable excellent experience look no further. Max provided an awesome experience I’ll never forget. It literally felt like dancing in the clouds. It was a pleasure working with max!!!!

Maximum Entertainment LLC 2
    Sent on 08/02/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

I used this company for two proms of which I was the advisor for. I would recommend Maximum Entertainment to my friends and family. The owner is reliable, friendly, cooperative, and excellent at what he does.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jill · Married on 12/31/2016

Milton and his assistant did a great job as DJS at our wedding. He added lighting design I never even thought of, and the up-lighting was done very well to add the perfect ambiance to the room. He was easy to work with and friendly.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/27/2016

There's nothing more satisfying in event planning than a friendly, engaging, organized staff, not to mention AFFORDABLE! Milton met in advance with me and Nate to meet a last minute request as my planned personal DJ had a family emergency. Nate brought along his wife who was warm and friendly, she dance with us-Nate met any request of the party attendees with a smile! He even acquired Christian hip-hop music at my daughter's request! They stayed until the very end, making clean-up more desirable while listening to throwback! Thank you Matt, Nate and wife-you're now my first choice!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

My experience working with Maximum Entertainment on my wedding was amazing!!! Milton was very professional to work with. We had multiple meetings with him and he was very flexible and even came to our house for one. He attended our tour of the venue and even our rehearsal dinner to make sure everything would go as it should. They made our wedding look magical with their up lighting and the fog used for the first dance. The photo booth was an added bonus and a huge hit. Everyone had a great time dancing the night away. It was really beautiful and you definitely can't beat the price!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

I could not have been more pleased with the services provided. This company not only met but exceeded all my expectations. They went above and beyond and were extremely reasonable with pricing. They were very responsive and even made the effort to meet me at my home and attend the rehearsal. My wedding was amazing from beginning to end because of their talent. I would and will highly recommend them for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Very profesional and the service was amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

Excellent service, and friendly!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2015

The service and quality was great. Maxx was flexible and worked with us to provide us with the best DJ service we could imagine at a great price. Thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 08/20/2015

jamie · Married on 01/10/2015

He recently did a surprise party for my husband music was exactly what we asked for lighting was exceptional very professional

Sent on 01/12/2015

Lucy · Married on 07/26/2014

Milton always provides professional, prompt, great service! He always makes my guests feel at ease! It's always a great time when he DJs! I highly recommend him!

• User4282057 · 2+ years ago

Milton is by far one of the most friendly wonderful people we have ever worked with. He goes above and beyond to make everyone have a good time! He is professional, fun, enthusiastic and such an awesome community player!! 100% Recommend Milton for your wedding or upcoming events!

Sent on 07/28/2014

He provided excellent service and made my special day even more amazing!!!.. Kudos to djmaxx :)

Jackie · Married on 07/04/2014

DJ MAXX was amazing!! I couldn't have asked for anything more! He's very professional & on point with what he does! He takes the time out to go over every detail with you to ensure you get exactly what you want. He's a dj that has it all...quality, personality, professionalism, & a passion for what he does! You rock milton!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Celi · Married on 06/28/2014

DjMaxx provided excellent services for my daughters Sweet 16, he was very professional, on time and catered to my guests! The music was awesome, set up and light effects , the best!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Kellie · Married on 04/26/2014

DJ MAXX is very professional, entertaining and does his job very well. He generally cares about how you want your special event and is very knowledgeable, and gives great suggestions if your not quite sure. He knows how to entertain any crowd. I would recommend him to everyone I know and will hire him again for my next occasion.

• User4503148 · event on: 03/08/2014

DJMaxx was just great for our fundraiser! We gave him requests for songs all night, and he matched the songs with his light show. Easy to work with, very responsive. He even pitched in and acted as our "emcee" for the event. Don't hesitate to contact DJMaxx for your next event!!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Renee · Married on 07/09/2011

Milton did a great job at our wedding; he listened to and played all of our requests, and was very reasonable priced. He kept the party going and we were dancing the whole time! Very professional and will give you what you ask for.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Christina · Married on 08/01/2010

We used Maxxentertainment for our special day and were very pleased with the level of professionalism. Milton did a great job during the night playing the appropriate music to keep the flow going. I would definitely recommend Maxxentertainment for anyone looking for DJ services to make their night complete.

Sent on 08/08/2014