Maxe Invitations Reviews

1 User photo

Maxe Invitations 1

Paula Allis · Married on 12/28/2018

Gorgeous Designs

Molly was AMAZING to work with. Her talent has exceeded all my expectations. She's extremely detail oriented in every design, and down to every detail including your guest list and checking zip codes. If you want professionalism, value and gorgeous designs Molly is the best to work with.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Liza · Married on 11/03/2018

We were pleasantly surprised from the very first meeting. Molly was extremely interested my daughter's (and mine!) vision for the invitation suite and other printed materials. This meant a lot. We didn't exactly give her a clear picture the first time, which resulted in her having to do some extra work. Not only did she completely change the artwork after working on our initial vision, she did with a smile ... and quickly.

Maxe gave us exactly what we wanted, it was one of a kind, she even addressed AND mailed the invites. And unbelievably, they were a terrific price (less expensive than a stationer and online invitation creation sites. We have received lots of compliments already. Maxe Designs delivered value for our money!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Maxe Invitations 2

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Thank you both so much for the incredible honor of designing with you all and for the glowing review. It means so much to me!! I can't wait to see how your day of designs come alive too!! I am so happy for all of you and for the amazing things yet to come for Liza & Sean!! Congrats & Best Wishess!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with Molly was one of my husband and I's best wedding planning experiences! We met with Molly at her studio and we were immediately impressed with her positive energy, professionalism, and creativity. Molly's designs are truly one-of-a-kind, as she included my husband and I in the original brainstorm ideas, the design process, and the final product of our invitation. Molly was very responsive, and always a pleasure to talk to and work with. My husband and I ended up with an invitation that is not only beautiful, but special and unique to us. We received many compliments on our invitations from family and friends, as well as compliments on our place cards on the tables at our reception. I highly recommend MAXE Designs for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Bill · Married on 06/16/2018

Molly has been such a pleasure to work with throughout the process! Molly is extremely personable and professional, and she is also very responsive and a great listener. From the start, Molly really took the time to get to know us and understand our styles and preferences. With her own design experience, Molly was very helpful in presenting us with a variety of great ideas in the beginning that helped inspire us to eventually find our own. It's not an easy task, but she was able to merge my finance's more traditional style and my preference for the modern into a contemporary, clean, and crisp design that we both LOVE! In fact, we are so inspired by the design that we are using the invitation color scheme as design elements for our wedding day! We really could not have done it without Molly's talent and professionalism. Thanks Molly!!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Beverly · Married on 05/26/2018

My Fiance Cesar and I are soo lucky to have found Molly to design our custom invitations, programs and place cards. Molly walked us thru every detail that is in part of our invitation and made each step such a fun process. She is definitely our favorite vendor we had worked with and would highly recommend her if you are looking into custom wedding designs for invitations and etc.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Cesar · Married on 05/19/2018

Molly was our absolute favorite vendor to work with! She had this enthusiasm that you can hear from the beginning of the phone consultation, and carried it throughout the entire process! You can tell she loves what she does. Everything is made just for you, based on your specifications, and will never be used again for another couple. When we first met with her to come up with designs, she showed us her previous work. She had a story to tell about every single one, which was amazing to see!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Thank you both so much for the amazing honor of designing with you both! It means so much to me!! I absolutely love how everything has turned out and we are not done designing yet! Woohoo!! I can't wait to see picture from your wedding and of you both!! Thank you again and keep smiling!!!

Heather · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do I begin…Molly is wonderful! Not only is she fantastic to work with, her artwork is so authentic, beautiful and personalized to each customer. I am an extremely particular person when it comes down to details and she brought all my ideas to life, if not better than I imagined! She took the time to supply me with multiple options to choose from between formatting, colors, paper, you name it! She is extremely flexible and so responsive. Molly really gets to know you as a couple and what your ultimate vision/design is for your entire wedding in order to create stationary that will initially introduce all your guests to the overall feel of your day! Our guests cannot stop raving about our invitations. We loved everything so much we are continuing the design process with her for programs, place cards and menus. I cannot recommend her enough. Why have conventional stationary when you can have something so personal and customized – choose Maxe Designs, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Kim · Married on 04/21/2018

I would highly recommend Molly! At first, we had no idea what kind of invitations or save the dates we wanted. Molly had books of designs and a lot of ideas. She helped us create the perfect invitations for us. Since she creates her own designs, we were really able to personalize our invitations. She made the design process fun and easy! Our guests were also very impressed with her work. Molly is a true professional. She is organized, responds quickly and creates a great product every time. She was truly wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Kim & Jack - thank you both so much for the incredible honor of designing for you both! It means so much to me! I love how everything came alive and we have more designs to do before you big day. :) I am so happy for you both and for all of the amazing things yet to come for you both. :) Keep smiling and I can't wait to see pictures of you both on your big day!!

Tessa · Married on 03/17/2018

Molly was amazing !!!
    I am so glad we ended up working with her for our designs. They have turned out so beautifully and they are one of a kind. All the guests have commented on how individual they are. Molly understood everything we thought and felt throughout the whole process. Such a great experience :)

Sent on 12/19/2017

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Hello my fun friend! Thank you so much for the incredible honor of designing with you and Kurt. I absolutely love the fun, inspiring designs we created that fit you both and your style. :) I can't believe the wedding is so close!!! I can't wait to see pictures from your memorable day and of you two. Congrats & Best Wishes!!! Keep smiling!

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

Molly is amazing at what she does!! She sets aside time to specifically make the invites tailored to you! She keeps you updated along the whole process. Molly also lets you change whatever you would like, and completes it fast! Molly is so good at what she does it's so hard to chose what you like more! There is not a bad design or idea she has AT ALL!! I absolutely love my ONE OF A KIND invites!!! I would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2017

Beautiful, custom, one of a kind wedding invitations!!!! Molly was great to work with. Very responsive and brought my vision for my wedding invitations to life. I will use Molly to design all future invitations.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

Molly is great! She is professional, energetic, sweet, and hard working. She made our wedding designs come alive! We are happy with her work! She went above and beyond our expectations. She works around your schedule. I would highly recommend her to design your wedding invitations! Our guests have all been impressed by the wedding invitations! :)

Sent on 09/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience working with Molly with our bridal shower, wedding invitations and day of wedding designs! If you are in search of one-of-a-kind, totally you, gorgeous designs look no forward! Molly truly listens to your visions and helps bring your wedding dreams to life. We received endless compliments on our invitations. People were going out of their way to comment on how romantic, beautiful, and special our invitations were. Molly removed the stress out of sending out the most important mail of your life. After meeting with her we took a huge breath of relief! They will do everything for you even stamp, and mail the invites out! It was such a relief that we could count on Molly to take care of this very special and tedious task for us. We recommend her to anyone and can't wait to work with her in the future!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Brooke · Married on 07/29/2017

I truly cannot recommend Molly and Maxe Designs LLC enough. Molly is an absolute joy to work with, from the start of the design process to the end - she was SO responsive (like, 24 hour response time to my millions of emails), she is SO kind and SO thoughtful, she is very detailed in making sure everything was EXACTLY what we wanted. I had a dream of exactly how I wanted our designs to look - I wanted them to be Chicago themed, with burgundy and silver touches and blush pink, and OH MY did she make my dreams come true!!!! Molly went above and beyond and even sketched the skyline for our invites and other stationary. We wanted to add some cocktail signs last minute because we forgot about them and she was able to produce them in 48 hours and they were AMAZING!!! Not only were the designs better than I could have ever dreamed of - she brought ALL OF THE STATIONARY TO MY WORK!!!! She knew I was busy with the planning and she actually hand delivered the items to me. She was so helpful, she even mailed the invitations for us. Molly is truly amazing at what she does, and a true gem in this world, and we feel beyond fortunate to have had her as one of our vendors. CHOOSE MOLLY AS YOUR STATIONARY DESIGNER!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Maddie · Married on 07/27/2017

Molly is absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! I came to her with an idea for wedding programs that were styled to look like a concert program. From the moment I met her, she was so incredibly helpful, she talked through all of the ideas I had, and gave input on what would look good, as well as the types of paper I could use that would tie in to my wedding colors. Molly was always so quick to respond, and if I wanted a change made, it was done so quickly, and she had to proofs right back over for me to look at. I could not be happier with the way they turned out, and would recommend Molly to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/15/2017

Molly was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is incredibly creative and a true artist! We didn't have many strong ideas of our own about what we wanted our invitations to look like, but Molly was able to take what little direction we gave her and turn it into such a beautiful masterpiece! I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our invitations! Molly was a great communicator and made sure we were included in every step of the design process. We felt so well taken care of like she was a good friend of ours. Molly is extremely passionate and it shows in her work. She'll go above and beyond to make sure that you are 100% happy with the final product. I highly recommend Molly to anyone who is looking for a one of a kind design!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

I initially wanted to make my own invitation through minted but quickly realize there's more to it than just picking a design and entering our wedding information. I tried calling and chatting online with a customer service but didn't get confident of what I was doing. I started looking for another option. I emailed Molly early in the morning and before noon, I was already talking to her about my visions, ideas, options, you name it! By the end of the call I was confident I came to right place and I am in good hands. The exceptional services continued on throughout the process. . The invites arrived on time, assembled and ready for mailing. Best of all, the invitation is simply fabulous. Hire Molly! You will love working with her. She is so positive and fun to work with. Her options and ideas seems endless. She will be the best decision you will make throughout the wedding process.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

I could not have asked for someone better to help me with the process of creating our invitations! I did not have much of a direction I wanted to go as far as our invitations went, Molly went above and beyond to help us create something that was perfect us. She was working on other projects and never did she give us less then 110% of her time to make sure everything was done perfectly and on time. We just recently sent out our invitations and we have gotten multiple compliments on them! I did not realize how much goes in to creating invitations but if you are looking for someone to make the process stress free, fun and most of all give you amazing results Molly will do it all for you and then some! Thanks for being so amazing Molly!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

Molly from Max Designs was wonderful to work with during preparation for my wedding. She did the art work for my guestbook, cake signs, table numbers, table seating chart, and ceremony programs. When I had several guests RSVP the day before the wedding, she overnighted me a seating arrangement change for my seating chart. I am so impressed by her professionalism and positive attitude, especially during such a stressful time approaching the wedding. I will recommend her to all of my friends and family who get married. I will even use her for other events in the future (ex: baby shower invitations). In addition, Molly is a great artist. My theme for the wedding was cranes and my two dogs, she hand drew pictures and painted them. The artwork looked outstanding and made my wedding very personal that resembled me and my husband. Thanks Molly!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Molly of Maxe Designs. I have had a phenomenal experience working with her. She is incredibly professional, dedicated, talented, and just fun to design with! She takes every detail seriously and helped me get things exactly how I wanted them. Further, she is extremely talented and has a great eye. She gave me so many beautiful options to chose from and then made all the little tweaks I desired as we went along. Everything came out GORGEOUS! She even went above and beyond to mail out everything for me per my request. Designing with Molly has been one of my favorite parts of wedding planning! She's a special person, artist, and now friend. You will love working with her.

Sent on 03/18/2017
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Molly!!!! I was worried since she is an artist I wouldn't be able to use her art much because I wanted a more simplistic design, but she absolutely captured me and my aesthetic and my hopes and wants!!!! She is so wonderful and warm and flexible. She went above and beyond and out of her way to not only design the invitations perfectly, but to lend an ear for frustrations, encouraged me along the way, and really provided so much more than just invitations. Her pricing is reasonable and she makes every penny totally worth it!! She works hard and has the best personality. I couldn't have asked for anything more!! She is your gal if you need invitations or anything else designed.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Anne! Thank you so much!!! It has been an absolute honor designing with you! I LOVE how everything came together and fit you and your style!!! That makes me so happy! I am so excited for you and Hank and all the amazing things yet to come for you both! Congrats again and so many well wishes for you both!!

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

I STRONGLY recommend Molly to any and all brides!! If you are looking for a unique invitation that is beautifully designed by a true artist- then Molly is who you must hire!! She draws all of her artwork by hand. If there is a design you know you want to incorporate into your invitations- look no further than Molly! If you want a basic run of the mill invitation- this is not it! Her designs are unique and so beautiful. Aside from her designs, she is one the kindest people I’ve ever met. She is AMAZING at communication and responds to your emails or texts or calls immediately. She also sticks to your timelines very closely which is so important! The bottom line is this: if you want a talented artist who will draw, design, put together, and even mail your invitations for you- and want someone who is an excellent value- then hire Molly RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Mark & Paola · Married on 10/08/2016

I can not thank Molly enough for all the work she put into designing our invitations. She is AMAZING and I love her, working with her was so easy, she is supper flexible and will make sure you are happy with the product. I love her energy and personality, the first time I talked to her I knew she was the right person to designs my invitations. She is the BEST and will definitely work with the in the future. Thanks again Molly!!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Paola! YOU are amazing and fun my friend! I have had so much fun designing for you and Mark - the designs we've created are elegant, classic and so you!! I am so happy for all that's to come for you both! Thank you again for the amazing honor of designing with you!! Congrats and Best Wishes!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Diane · Married on 10/08/2016

Molly deserves every single positive review she has gotten here. From our invitations to our beautiful table number cards, she created the perfect designs for our wedding! We wanted a whimsical forest theme with a touch of Disney magic and Molly made it happen. She was excellent with communicating everything with us and addressing any concern I had. We didn't have to travel anywhere to work with her which was amazingly convenient. I didn't know what I was looking for when I explained my visions for everything and then Molly showed me what I couldn't explain. I am in love with everything she did and she is not pricey at all. I would highly recommend her to any bride anywhere!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Sofia · Married on 09/30/2016

When you start the search of wedding invitations, you have two options - to do something generic from a stationary store or online, or to hire a designer and spend more on your invitations than on your entire wedding. Molly is neither of those things - she is an artist! After reading Molly's reviews, I had to contact her, and when I did I got the sweetest, friendliest email back. We met with her in person to start going over some ideas, I did not know what I wanted but I knew what I didn't want and she was very receptive to that. She showed us a book of past invitations and it really seemed like her talent was endless! The best thing about Molly is she will work with you until it's exactly what you want, she doesn't put any restrictions on things, or tell you something can't be done. She will send you mock-ups and examples until it's perfect. We ended up with a 100% unique invitation that no one will ever have, and we feel that what we paid was incredibly reasonable. You can tells he does this because she loves it, in her office there is a chalk board of all the names of her current couples. Molly also understands that weddings are a living thing, and sometimes you have months or sometimes you have weeks to get these out the door and she is very easy to work with in terms of when your invites go to print or when you will receive them. Most of her services are a la carte, and she gives you many options so you never feel like you are choosing a package that may not fit your needs. She is a wonderful person, very easy to talk to, to be around and was simply a joy to work with! My only regret is that my wedding is over and I don't get to continue designing with Molly!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Maxe Invitations's reply:

Sofia! Thank you so much for this amazing review and for the incredible honor of designing for you and Andrew! It means so much to me! I am so happy for you both! I'm bummed we are done designing as well. I'm confident we'll find something to create together in the future! Congrats again to you both!! Wishing you a lifetime full of all the love and happiness you both deserve!