Max Powers DJ & MC Services Reviews

287 Reviews for Max Powers DJ & MC Services

• Tamika

Tamika Johnson · Getting married on 08/02/2021

Winter Wonderland

We hired Max for a Thursday Winter Wonderland themed Wedding and he did not disappoint. From first conversation, I knew I selected the right team to help me pull off some many aspects of my wedding. We started with a beautiful floor wrap custom made. Not only did he keep me on the dance floor the entire night, the team also provided us with cloud effect and indoor sparklers (which was a FAN FAVE). And of course you can never go wrong with a photo booth to keep the guests entertained during cocktail hour.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Allen P · Married on 09/05/2020

Phenomenal Experience

Max is an amazing DJ/MC. He was professional, polite, and made the day go smoothly. People complimented the music throughout the night. Max was our DJ for our wedding which has been during the COVID-19 pandemic, a time where people are afraid to be near one another, he kept our guests on the dance floor. I’d highly recommend him for your wedding/event.

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Rayna

Rayna Smith · Married on 12/31/2019

NYE Wedding - Enough Said

We had a New Year's Eve wedding - so to say that the music/party vibe was of importance was an understatement. I was referred to DJ Max Powers by my wedding planner and while I was so nervous to go with a DJ that I was not personally familiar with, I am so happy that I did. Everything was perfect! Max understood the exact kind of music flow that I wanted, kept the party jumping, AND was able to provide amazing lighting services! Two friends asked for his information a few days after the wedding for their upcoming event. Please don't hesitate to go with DJ Max Powers for your party needs. He does not disappoint!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Sugar · Married on 12/01/2019

Absolutely our favorite DJ hands down. Knows exactly what our clients always want to hear, and can read the crowd very well! His lighting packages are always on time, well installed, and perfectly priced

Sent on 11/26/2013
  • F

Faite Ahaghotu · Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent DJ

Max did a fantastic job DJing at our wedding! I really loved how he was able to perfectly cater music to a culturally diverse guest and family! I appreciate how he ran everything by me and did everything we asked! I would highly recommend using him again!

Thank you Max! :D

Sent on 11/17/2019

Amy Deitz · Married on 11/10/2019

Great service tons of fun!

We had such a great time at our wedding DJ Max was amazing and kept the dance floor alive. We are so glad we chose him for our special day.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Olufisayo

Olufisayo Kuforiji · Married on 10/20/2019

Excellent service and an amazing vendor

We loved everything about our wedding and DJ Max Powers services made it magical. From the lighting, drapes, fog effect, to the dance floor wrap, everything was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Steven S · Married on 10/18/2019

The Best Dj

So happy we were referred to Max, we couldn’t have had a better Dj. He is very professional and friendly. Also he is very affordable.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Ro · Married on 10/13/2019

Very Professional. Hire him!

DJ Max Powers was incredibly responsive and professional. He was quick to respond via email, and knowledgeable about his craft. He met with us at our ceremony site and was very helpful in helping us figure out our sound needs and meeting them. Hire him you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Marcus Coayes · Married on 10/04/2019

Great to work with!

I met this DJ through a friends wedding a couple years ago. Now it was time for my wedding and I needed to DJ. Going through a list of them trying to find the right one can be a tough task so I decided to go with what I’ve already experienced. He did a good job at their wedding so I figured the same for ours.

He do NOT disappoint. He was responsive and willing to take on song suggestions before and during the ceremony. He made the wedding process that much less stressful for me and my wife and I couldn’t be happier. Also, everyone who attended liked him too. He was on point.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Breahna

Breahna · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Max is the best!

DJ Max is super professional and responsive. He explored ideas with us and gave us excellent suggestions. We ended up going from just DJ services to adding lights, cloud effect, and cold sparks! He is amazing.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Bryan

Bryan Henderson · Married on 09/28/2019

Great DJ, MC, and more! An integral part of our magical day

DJ Max Powers added so much value to our wedding. We hired him as a DJ after my mom had a great and informative conversation with him. We later added on the cloud effect, indoor cold sparks, pinspot lighting, spot lighting and the a floor wrap! He and his team executed everything flawlessly! Did I mention our floor wrap was beautiful! He was able to match our floor wrap to our wedding invitations. AND he mc’d our reception! What DJ do you know who can do all of this?! DJ Max was such an integral part of our magical day and we are so grateful he was part of our team.

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Josh

Josh Levin · Married on 09/14/2019

11 stars out of 10

DJ Max knows how to get the party started and keep it going. He was incredibly flexible when it came to our music requests, including polish music we gave him a week before the event to review! My advice, give him an idea of what you like, and let him run with it.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Janeen · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Wedding DJ

DJ Max was awesome. We used him for uplighting, photo booth, cold sparklers and DJ/MC services. His value can't be beat. Extremely affordable, you dont get what you pay for--you get much more. He kept our party going for over 4 hours. We had a Caribbean and Irish American wedding. There was music for everybody. Both sides were very happy with the music selection. I can't thank him enough for being a part of our big day.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Melissa C · Married on 08/24/2019

Good Experience

We hired Max Powers for uplighting services and were pleased with the effects at our event. Communications were easy and professional. Would recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Tyeshia

Tyeshia · Married on 08/04/2019

One for the books - Certainly a good time

Max is a great DJ and certainly one for the books. His work is exceptional, and very responsive. He gears music to any crowd and will get things going. Certainly glad that he was part of my big day.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Powell · Married on 07/13/2019

Max is a must hire!

Max is extremely professional and accommodated all of our special request. He even made a custom mix for my wife's father/daughter dance. Max kept our wedding guest were on the dance floor the the entire night! He knew exactly what to play and paid close attention to the mood of the room to ensure seamless transitions. Max is a MUST HIRE!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Jacqueline Vicencio · Married on 06/27/2019

Professional, Fun and Affordable

Max was professional and reasonably priced He is flexible and open to any playlist. Kept the party going until the very end. Waitstaff was dancing when they were serving the food. Very charismatic and I would definitely book him for my next party.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Best dj in md!

Max was awesome from the moment we found him till the day of our wedding. There's a reason why he consistently racks up 5 stars reviews.

His pricing is extremely reasonable -- you'll get a kick out of reading his website! He's very professional and he knows how to cater to a diverse crowd. He catered to my Haitian family - who were very impressed by his song choices- and my husband's American side. Max was also very flexible and used his backup equipment when we got in a pinch and needed music at our ceremony site (since my musicians had to leave before the ceremony was over.) He always responded to my calls, even when he was setting up for a wedding and was very responsive via e-mail as well unlike some of my other vendors. He's just all-around great; I don't know what else to say, other than book him!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!!!

DJ Max Powers did such a great job at our wedding!!! We had a multi-cultural wedding with almost 500 people and he had everyone on the dance floor!!!! He also did a great job of coordinating with the live band we had. People were so into his set that they actually left their plates of food on the table and ran straight to the dance floor!! People were having such a good time - and DJ Max even had to announce that was just the "dinner music"!!! lol I would highly recommend him!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding such a success!!!

Sent on 06/09/2019

tamanda · Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic Wedding!

DJ Max Powers was completely professional and understanding. He provided fantastic service and knew the exact songs to play to keep the guest captivated the entire time! His MC’ing was perfect and couldn’t not have asked for anything more. He played a major part in the most memorable event of my life. I will definitely be referring others to DJ Max Powers!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Kendra · Married on 04/12/2019

Phenomenal Experience

DJ Max Powers is an amazing DJ! Our wedding guests expressed how much they enjoyed the music and how all of the songs flowed together so well. Fantastic cocktail and dinner music, and the energy in the room upbeat. He is one of the best DJ’s I’ve heard at an event. He communicated great with the crowd. He responded quickly to email and was very accommodating with our music requests/needs! I highly recommend him for your event! Absolutely fantastic music! Thank you DJ Max Powers!

-Kendra and Nelson

Sent on 04/25/2019

Courtney Schettino · Married on 03/09/2019

Awesome DJ!

One of my main goals for my wedding was to have a full and fun dance floor all night and DJ Max Powers accomplished that! Our dance floor was lit all night long and I received so many compliments on the DJ. My husband is Jamaican and he nailed bringing in the dance hall music to the party as well. 10 out of 10, would recommend!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Max Powers DJ & MC Services's reply:

Thank you so much again for choosing my services for your wedding day and for this amazing review Courtney! I couldn't be more appreciative!

Shana · Married on 02/06/2019

Wedding Uplighting

DJ Max Powers was nothing short of amazing for our wedding! He was very knowledgeable of the venue having worked there many times and we could tell he is very experienced in the wedding/ event business making him very easy to work with. He captured exactly our vision for uplighting and the cloud effect was gorgeous. We absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Pia Sl · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent DJ

Professional, courteous, punctual and super fun DJ and the magic mirror photo booth was a blast at my 40th Birthday. Nothing short of amazing. Thank you DJ Max! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/10/2019