58 Reviews for Maura & Co - Wedding Music

Flute (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Vocals (1)
58 Maura & Co - Wedding Music Reviews

This is my actual email to Maura hours after my party. "Hey Maura I just want to thank you for sending such a talented person to our party. Claudia outdid herself. The harp was a huge hit. She set the perfect ambience for the room. We got nothing but compliments over it. Thank you again. Have a great night!". Maura went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. She knocks it out of the park. I strongly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Joseph, 7/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely beautiful music for my Catholic Church wedding. Maura gave a variety of songs (both classical and current) and gave a nice outline so you don’t miss a thing. She was a joy to work with while planning, and we received multiple compliments following our wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura Malloy helped me plan the music for my daughter's wedding. Her willingness to advise on music selections as well as instruments (harp etc) was invaluable. The music and Maura's beautiful voice made the wedding mass so beautiful and most importantly memorable. So many of our friends and family commented on how the music at church was outstanding and really enhanced the mass. Engaging Maura was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Joann, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura was very professional and responsive. Her musicians were fantastic. It really creates a wonderful ambiance that enhanced my daughter's outdoor wedding. Maura's excellent suggestions for number and type of musicians and piece selections were spot on.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Sound/PA System, Instrumental-Duo

An utterly perfect, moving and elegant addition to our son Brandon's wedding. The soul of the wedding was shining... You and your musicians helped make it so. Thank you for being with us on this special and unforgettable day

Profile Picture Tovah, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My daughter was recently married in a small Catholic Church in Manhattan. The music that Maura provided exceeded our expectations. She was so easy to work with and helped us with the selections. We had several guests comment to us about how fabulous the musicians were. I would highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Michele, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura was extremely helpful and fun (!) to work with during the planning process. The music during our ceremony was beautiful - many of our guests made a point of telling us how wonderful they thought it was.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

There were many things that made my wedding day the most fabulous day of my life, one of the biggest ones was the choice to have Maura & Co musicians! I had pretty unique music choices for our walk down the aisle (*ahem* Hamilton, anyone?) - they nailed the music and truly made the day feel unique. Not only that, but during cocktail hour my friends who are mostly performers took over the mic and keyboard and they were aces at allowing us to do it, and the transition was seamless. They were professional, incredibly talented, prompt and kind - I couldn't have asked for better musicians for my ceremony!

Profile Picture Aly, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Flute, Piano, Trumpet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs
4.2

Maura definitely goes above and beyond her role as music director! Her voice is lovely; and she sounded perfect in our church. On my wedding day when all of my bridesmaids had walked down the aisle, I was alone with my dad who had his own nerves to juggle! There was no one to help me fix my dress and make sure I looked okay! Maura stepped in--as she had in directing my bridal party down the aisle--and fixed my dress and alleviated my nerves. She was the perfect presence. Maura welcomed our music choices; and, she seemed willing to learn music unfamiliar to her if that was what we wanted. My husband and I had friends who shared their vocal and piano talents with us on our wedding day, too. I am sure most vendors contracted through a church would not have been so flexible to work with our friends, but Maura was. In one isolated incident, she was abrupt in a conversation she had with my husband about how we would use our friends as additional musicians, which was unsettling. I believe the words used to describe the choice to have another soloist sing the Ave Maria was "we may look foolish." My mom, who was too ill to attend my wedding, used to sing this song and had she been well, she'd have been the soloist. So, you can imagine I wanted this to be an incredibly personal, special part of our wedding mass. My soloist was a dear friend (and professional singer), though it wouldn't matter if we wanted my 2 year old niece to sing. Making judgement calls on another's personal wedding choices is never okay. In retrospect, I realize Maura may have been caught in the middle of us and our church in the planning process, which is a lot of personalities to juggle! And, since the pastor of our church was hot and cold with us in planning, I figure there was probably also pressure on the church's musicians. Overall, I think Maura did a nice job handling our non-traditional wedding program and our guests all commented on how great everything sounded!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura was fabulous! She walked us through each piece of music needed for the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect program for us! She was so accommodating and responsive to all of our questions. She sang beautifully day of and the harp was the perfect addition. We have received so many compliments on the ceremony music! We couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I were on the fence about having live music for the ceremony when Maura was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We knew after our first call that we wanted to work with her! Maura is warm and professional-we never felt pressured into hiring more musicians than we needed or rushed into signing a contract.

She was very helpful with song selections and even nice enough to touch base with our friend who we wanted to perform a song during the ceremony. We had a few odd song requests and her musicians learned them no problem!

We had a harpist and violinist for our end of September outdoor nuptials and obviously I was very busy the day of so sadly I did not get to meet either of them but I heard from family and the planner they were prompt and friendly! The music itself was fantastic and I really can’t stress the importance of how much string music adds to the atmosphere.

The whole process with Maura and her team was seamless and stress free but most importantly the music itself was beautiful.

Profile Picture Catie, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Harp, Violin, Ceremony, Learn New Songs

By providing song selection guidance and arranging a quartet of musicians for our wedding, Maura helped create the exact atmosphere we hoped to acheive at our ceremony. She also accommodated our very short time line and numerous special requests in an extremely professional and pleasant manner! Our family can only give Maura the highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I used Maura for our church ceremony back in August at Lady Of The Rosary Church in Battery Park. It was truly spectacular. We used Maura, a harpist and a violin and it sounded like the heavens were singing on our wedding day. It was well worth the price and Maura was a true pleasure to work with. Our guests complimented us on our music selection the whole day. I highly recommend her :)

Profile Picture Glenne, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura and her musicians were absolutely fabulous! She is such a nice person and helped us with recommendations that were spot on through out the planning process. She basically served as our wedding planner before and during the ceremony as well by helping us with the timing for walking down the aisle and fixing my train. We had a harp and flute (who also played clarinet and sax at the end!) with Maura singing, which was an excellent combination. The music was so great that Maura had the whole church cheering for them at the end of communion because she blew everyone away with Let There Be Peace on Earth and Ave Maria. Some of our guests were even in tears. Everyone was telling us afterward how beautiful the music and singing was that made our ceremony truly a dream come true! Thank you so much for everything! Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura was fabulous at our recent wedding. She even got an ovation for her rendition of Ave Maria. She knew exactly what to do to make the wedding run smoothly and was able to improvise when there was a change mid-ceremony without any guests noticing. We highly recommend her for your music needs!

Profile Picture Jorge, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Beautiful music for our ceremony, very flexible and helpful during the planning stages. We would recommend them to anyone looking to incorporate string music into their wedding.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura & Co. did an amazing job with all of the music at our wedding ceremony, and I would highly, highly recommend using Maura for anyone planning a wedding. Not only was she incredibly nice and easy to work with, she is an amazing singer and I was in awe at the amount of musical talent she and her team brought to our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Maura was such a great resource to have - her website is so easy to navigate and she was so helpful in guiding us towards songs that would work well with the instruments we had chosen. Maura also made the planning process so easy for someone who is planning from afar - she was really flexible in setting up phone calls, and was very responsive over email. The church we were married in has an organist, and i was able to give Maura his contact information and she took care of orchestrating everything with him. I was originally given Maura’s name from one of my parents’ friends, who told us how incredible of a singer she is, and after listening to her in person at our own wedding, I couldn’t agree more. We received countless compliments from our guests on the music, commenting that it was the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding ceremony. Needless to say, having Maura and her team provide music at your wedding ceremony is an absolute MUST!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Trumpet, Violin, Ceremony

My wedding took place at Tarrytown on July 23rd of 2017 and Maura and her musician Oren were amazing. I only had them for my ceremony music and even though I didn’t spend a lot I was given the royal treatment. Maura helped me every step of the way and was instrumental in making my day as special as it was.
If you’re having live music for your wedding do not hesistate to give Maura a call. She’s friendly, professional and truly interested in making your day special - whether you spend $400 or $40,000!

Profile Picture simon, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura was fantastic. We were introduced to her through the church we were getting married at as she does their ceremony music.
She was so easy to work with and so kind!
She provided us with song options to choose from throughout the ceremony and when I told her we had some songs we had already chosen for different parts of the ceremony, she was incredibly flexible and her guitarist actually learned how to play instrumentals of them on guitar and did an amazing job! Maura's voice is angelic and my husband and I were blown away with her talent. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful her voice was after the ceremony. Maura also helped organize all of us walking down the aisle and gave us cues as to who was going when and she made sure there was no stress involved with any aspect of the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, professional and kind artist!

Profile Picture Maha, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Maura sang at our wedding and sang out our son and daughter-in-law's wedding and couldn't ask for a more beautiful way to celebrate their special day. Maura also organize other instrumentalists for the wedding and did a fabulous job. Couldn't have asked for better wedding music.

Profile Picture Margaret, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I asked my wife if I could have the honors of writing this review... simply put, Maura's musicians were outstanding and truly added to our unforgettable moment. We were lucky enough to engage Maura for our ceremony music and enjoyed amazing pieces by our cellist & pianist duet. Maura was easy to communicate with and not only provided wonderful suggestions but also made us feel comfortable asking if the musicians would be willing to learn new songs we really liked. We didn't do a first look, so everything was kept a secret including the song my wife walked down the aisle to; when they shut the doors behind the maid of honor, I just remember feeling like we were in our own movie! Maura's musicians absolutely nailed the song and words do not to them justice. We're forever grateful to Maura and her musicians for a memory we'll treasure forever.

Profile Picture User7551396, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

WOW, Just WOW! We had to plan a wedding in 8 weeks. From the moment I contacted Maura to see if she was available, to the week of the wedding, Maura was amazing She responded to my emails and calls within 24hrs. She never left a question unanswered. She worked with me to make sure we had the perfect ceremony music picked out. She was so respectful of my thoughts and ideas. Every single thing we planned fell into place perfectly. The musicians were amazing!! Professional and so kind. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the music was and how they loved the contemporary selections that we made. I am so grateful for Maura and all she did to have taken such good care of us. If you're looking to book music for your event or wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER!! Book Maura Music. You will not regret it! Maura, thank you again for making my daughter's day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

So much time and planning goes into a wedding and Maura & Co. stood by us every step of the way. Maura was a pleasure to work with and her expertise with planning a ceremony was extremely helpful since this was our 1st child getting married. One thing I was impressed with was her professionalism and promptness with all communication which totally helped keep our stress level down. My daughters wedding ceremony ran so smoothly without any nags and was everything we dreamed it would be. Maura's incredible talent with singing along with her team of musicians added a beautiful touch and helped make their ceremony perfect in every way…. Our guests are still raving about the ceremony itself which took place over 5 months ago.

One last thing….The design of Maura’s website was beautifully put together. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into her website We were able to navigate through out the site allowing us to hear various songs along with the different instruments offered. This was exceptionally helpful to us with making our song/instrument decision.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

There are no words to describe how thrilled we were with Maura's performance and professionalism from start to finish regarding our wedding ceremony music. Not only was Maura an absolute pleasure to work with but she went above and beyond to make sure that our vision for our ceremony music was executed. She was a vendor that I never had to worry about and who was so on top of every aspect of her involvement in our special day. Multiple guests from our wedding had approached us and our parents to say that our ceremony was the most beautiful and touching ceremony they had ever attended and that it was due to the music. I feel an immense amount of gratitude to Maura for having been a part of my wedding ceremony and making it one that not only us but our guests would never forget.

Profile Picture User7697884, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I want to thank Maura and her musicians. Last month my daughter got married in the Catskills, the ceremony that took place in the woods, was made more magical by beautiful music. Maura made the whole process of selecting the right music, instruments and musicians extremely easy. She was a pleasure to work with, was extremely responsive and very professional. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User7267827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review