Maura & Co - Wedding Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Julianne
    Julianne G. Married on 10/04/2021

Incredible Music, Service and Team!

We hired Maura & Co to provide music at our traditional Catholic ceremony in Oct 2021 after she provided beautiful ceremony music for my sister's wedding the year prior. Maura is extremely professional and very knowledgeable on what type of music and instruments you may want. She listened to me explain what my personal style was and what I was hoping for, and then offered suggestions for song choices, instruments, and vocals. She made the process quick and took some wedding planning stress off my shoulders! The musicians were incredible and I was nearly in tears at the beautifully sung Ave Maria during our ceremony- it was like I was in an absolute dream!!! Multiple guests made mention of the beautiful music following our ceremony. I highly recommend Maura and her team!
    Susan M. Married on 08/27/2021

Outstanding!

Working with Maura was a pleasure! She is a true professional and very responsive! The music was absolutely beautiful and we had so many of our guests comment on how extraordinary the singers and musicians were. They truly were the best we ever heard at a wedding ceremony!
    I highly recommend Maura and her team!

Erica W. Married on 08/01/2021

Perfectly Played

My husband and I just got married back in late August and couldn't have been more grateful to work with Maura and her musicians. We were referred to her services by our wedding planning team and from the beginning Maura was insightful and very helpful when it came to musical suggestions. Her team of musicians were lovely and made our ceremony so romantic and elegant! We couldn't recommend them more! :)
    Stephanie M. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful music for ceremony and cocktail hour

We hired Maura's team of musicians to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Right from the start, Maura was extremely responsive and helped my husband and I pick the right mix of musicians (flute trio and a singer) that fit with our vision. The music was absolutely beautiful and we had so many of our guests comment on how much the musicians added to both the ceremony and cocktail hour atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Maura and her talented team!
    Joseph F. Married on 06/28/2021

We booked a harpist and vocalist. Both performed wonderfully. The priest was blown away by the performance of Ave Maria.

Maura is the most professional vendor I have ever worked with. She listens to what her clients want. She makes it all about the client and not about her. We could not be happier. Thank you Maura!
  • Mollie
    Mollie Q. Married on 07/10/2020

Months later and still thinking about how beautiful the music was....

Planning our wedding ceremony was so wonderful with Maura. She was very easy to work with and provided useful guidance... I really can't say enough great things about her... she was able to help me incorporate some of my musical tastes into a Catholic Mass... her musicians the day of were perfect---they really made the ceremony feel intimate and romantic.. Many of the wedding guests commented on beautiful the music at the ceremony was... I highly recommend Maura and her musicians...
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 02/09/2020

Unforgettable Ceremony Music!

Maura and the musicians were amazing to work with. From the first consultation, Maura was so helpful and really was honest with me about what kind of music & instruments would be best for my venue and ceremony. She was super prompt and so lovely. Her musicians were also lovely and able to play all of the music we requested - even some unconventional Led Zeppelin as our recessional music!

On the day of the wedding, our wedding planner had one of her assistants on speakerphone to help cue the processional as the ceremony space was out of view from where we were hiding. I heard the music start through the phone speaker and immediately started to cry. It was so beautiful and made the ceremony feel incredibly intimate and unique. Each and every guest commented on how lovely it was to have live music. Thank you, thank you thank you!!! I cannot recommend Maura & her team enough.
    Christiana Married on 01/08/2020

The star of our Ceremony!

Maura and her team provided our ceremony music during our traditional catholic wedding mass. From the moment I first spoke with Maura on the phone, she was able to educate me and walk me through the wedding ceremony, helping me to choose the perfect music for each part. She was very knowledgeable on the running of a Catholic mass, and she knew exactly what instruments I needed to perfectly compliment the ceremony without being too overpowering. Every one commented on how great the music was after the ceremony. Maura's voice is beautiful and her musicians provided us with music that made our wedding a fairytale. I would recommend Maura and her team to any one looking to add the perfect special tough to their big day.
    Leah D. Married on 12/06/2019

The most beautiful music

If you want to wow your guests and create an intimate and inviting ceremony, hire Maura and Co. She is beyond professional and so helpful throughout the planning process. Her voice is like an angel and her team of musicians is amazing. You cannot go wrong hiring this vendor!
  • Candice
    Candice Married on 11/22/2019

Our ceremony music was "perfect"

Maura was so incredibly sweet from the moment I first reached out regarding ceremony music for our wedding day. She tried to stay within our budget, had a great selection of instrument combinations to choose from (we went with guitar & violin), & a HUGE repository of music (if there's sheet music for it, they can make it happen & are even willing to learn the music for something they don't already have)!! I honestly can't say I remember hearing all of the ceremony music that day (I was last in the room to walk down the aisle, of course), but I'm sure everything we had on our list was covered. What I DO remember is this -- the moment the song I selected to walk down the aisle to came on ("perfect" from ed sheeran), it felt right. Everything else in the room disappeared & all I could see was my future husband waiting for me & the emotions the song brought up for both of us on that special day. All of our friends & family said the ceremony musicians were the "perfect" touch for an amazing, heartfelt ceremony. Maura, thank you so much to you & your team for knowing exactly how to pull the heartstrings (literally & figuratively) of all our guests on our special day ... it couldn't have been more "perfect"!! :)
    Danielle P. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing performers and service

Maura & Co provided our Music for our church wedding. The entire process was seamless and Maura is amazing and extremely warm to work with. We selected God Only Knows by The Beach Boys and Hungry Heart by Bruce Springsteen (for our entry and exit songs - along with traditional religious music during mass) both of which they played amazingly. Highly recommend!!
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 09/21/2019

Maura went above and beyond to make our dream ceremony come true

Everyone who came to our wedding were so impressed with how talented and incredible the music was at the ceremony, it's been 3 months and people still talk about it. Maura was able to put together a gospel choir for the ceremony as a request from my dad and they were amazing!! Maura also sang with her musicians and she has a beautiful voice and is incredibly talented as a singer. I loved working with her!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 08/25/2019

Beautiful and Personalized Wedding Ceremony

Working with Maura was such an easy, fun, and enjoyable experience! She helped me create the perfect trio for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. My guests were in awe of the musicians and I got so much praise for how amazing they were! The bagpiper actually had my family in tears! He was definitely a show-stopper! I am so grateful that I worked with Maura and her team as they made my wedding day unforgettable. Thank you so so so much!
    Stacey Married on 08/09/2019

Maura & Co we’re amazing!!!

Maura and her musicians set the tone of our entire evening. Our guests walked into the most beautiful venue while her musicians played the most beautiful music (our guests are still talking about them). She’s easy to work with and very responsive. Definitely recommend!!!
    Christina Married on 06/14/2019

We Love Maura & Co!!

Maura was so wonderful to work with. She walked us through everything and gave us many recommendations along the way. We ended up having a cello, piano, and violin trio which was incredible! They played for our ceremony and throughout cocktail hour and we received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you Maura for making our wedding so special!!
  • Michael
    Michael G. Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect and highly recommend

Maura, was extremely responsive and kind during our planning process. She answered promptly with comprehensive and helpful information and gave us the flexibility to chose songs that were atypical but perfect for us!
    Andrew L. Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing! Thank you!!

Hi Maura - thank you so much for that video! It was amazing to watch it over the weekend and reminisce some more! thank you again for all of your help, hard work, emails/phone calls, etc over the past few months. So many people told us that was the best church ceremony they have ever went to and we cant thank you enough!
    Margaret Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent. Enhanced the wedding ceremony.

Our daughter's wedding was October 27, 2018. From the first moment I contacted Maura, it was a wonderful experience:quick response, listened to all my requests, and did not stress me at all. Maura helped me pick the right music, and her voice was beyond beautiful, tears were flowing. The harp, violin and trumpet, just added to the joy of the Nuptial Mass. I have been to three "Maura weddings", all professional and well run. I highly recommend Maura and her company.
    Stephen G. Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Mass

Maura did an absolutely excellent job at planning the music for our wedding. Countless times she went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure the music for the ceremony was perfect. A definite must have for your wedding!
    Thanks Maura!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 10/06/2018

Maura is amazing!

Maura was amazing and so fun to work with – love her! She helped us develop the perfect music program for our Catholic wedding ceremony. She was extremely responsive and provided the best suggestions to make our day special. She has a wonderful voice, and we received multiple compliments from our guest following the ceremony. We would highly recommend her music for your wedding ceremony.
    Mary Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic from start yo finish

Maura not only has a beautiful voice, she is also very easy to work with and went the extra mile to make my wedding ceremony so beautiful. She helped us choose the best songs and we all cried listening to how beautiful they were. She also learned a new song just for us and it was amazing how she incorporated it into the ceremony. I have and will continue to recommend Maura to anyone looking for beautiful wedding music.
    Morgan Married on 09/15/2018

Maura & Co were simply amazing!

Maura was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. She made our wedding ceremony so special! We would highly recommend her and cannot wait to use her again in the future.
    Blaire W. Married on 09/11/2018

Absolutely beautiful!

I highly recommend Maura for a wedding ceremony. She made my husband and I's ceremony so meaningful through her singing. She is extremely professional and works with you to make your ceremony is perfect. Family and friends still talk about how beautiful our ceremony was at St. Peter's Catholic Church in New York City. Thank you, Maura!
    Janice Married on 08/25/2018

Not Just Musicians!

I had the pleasure of hiring Maura and her musicians for my daughter's wedding. I thought I was just hiring a trio and they would show up for the ceremony. Maura's service was much more - she helped us choose our music and with detail planned for the outdoor ceremony (and had a rain back up as well). Maura even came to the site pre- wedding to ensure that all would work perfectly - and it did! It is nice to hire professionals who really care.
    Tom B. Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding Ceremony

Maura was perfect in helping to plan the music for our wedding ceremony to make it truly special for us both. On the day it was magical thanks to her and her musicians. I would thoroughly recommend Maura and her team for any occasion!