Maura & Co - Wedding Music Reviews

60 | Rye, NY

60 Reviews for Maura & Co - Wedding Music

60 Maura & Co - Wedding Music Reviews

Morgan · Married on 09/15/2018

Maura & Co were simply amazing!

Maura was extremely easy to work with and very responsive. She made our wedding ceremony so special! We would highly recommend her and cannot wait to use her again in the future.

Joseph · Married on 07/29/2018

This is my actual email to Maura hours after my party. "Hey Maura I just want to thank you for sending such a talented person to our party. Claudia outdid herself. The harp was a huge hit. She set the perfect ambience for the room. We got nothing but compliments over it. Thank you again. Have a great night!". Maura went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. She knocks it out of the park. I strongly recommend her services.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely beautiful music for my Catholic Church wedding. Maura gave a variety of songs (both classical and current) and gave a nice outline so you don’t miss a thing. She was a joy to work with while planning, and we received multiple compliments following our wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

Susan · Married on 06/30/2018

Maura was very professional and responsive. Her musicians were fantastic. It really creates a wonderful ambiance that enhanced my daughter's outdoor wedding. Maura's excellent suggestions for number and type of musicians and piece selections were spot on.

Tovah · Married on 05/12/2018

An utterly perfect, moving and elegant addition to our son Brandon's wedding. The soul of the wedding was shining... You and your musicians helped make it so. Thank you for being with us on this special and unforgettable day

Maura & Co - Wedding Music 1
    Maura & Co - Wedding Music 2
    Maura & Co - Wedding Music 3

Caitlin · Married on 01/20/2018

Maura was extremely helpful and fun (!) to work with during the planning process. The music during our ceremony was beautiful - many of our guests made a point of telling us how wonderful they thought it was.

Aly · Married on 10/20/2017

There were many things that made my wedding day the most fabulous day of my life, one of the biggest ones was the choice to have Maura & Co musicians! I had pretty unique music choices for our walk down the aisle (*ahem* Hamilton, anyone?) - they nailed the music and truly made the day feel unique. Not only that, but during cocktail hour my friends who are mostly performers took over the mic and keyboard and they were aces at allowing us to do it, and the transition was seamless. They were professional, incredibly talented, prompt and kind - I couldn't have asked for better musicians for my ceremony!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Maura was fabulous! She walked us through each piece of music needed for the ceremony and helped us come up with the perfect program for us! She was so accommodating and responsive to all of our questions. She sang beautifully day of and the harp was the perfect addition. We have received so many compliments on the ceremony music! We couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Catie · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I were on the fence about having live music for the ceremony when Maura was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We knew after our first call that we wanted to work with her! Maura is warm and professional-we never felt pressured into hiring more musicians than we needed or rushed into signing a contract.

She was very helpful with song selections and even nice enough to touch base with our friend who we wanted to perform a song during the ceremony. We had a few odd song requests and her musicians learned them no problem!

We had a harpist and violinist for our end of September outdoor nuptials and obviously I was very busy the day of so sadly I did not get to meet either of them but I heard from family and the planner they were prompt and friendly! The music itself was fantastic and I really can’t stress the importance of how much string music adds to the atmosphere.

The whole process with Maura and her team was seamless and stress free but most importantly the music itself was beautiful.

Jeffrey · Married on 09/15/2017

By providing song selection guidance and arranging a quartet of musicians for our wedding, Maura helped create the exact atmosphere we hoped to acheive at our ceremony. She also accommodated our very short time line and numerous special requests in an extremely professional and pleasant manner! Our family can only give Maura the highest recommendation!

Maura & Co - Wedding Music 4

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2017

Maura and her musicians were absolutely fabulous! She is such a nice person and helped us with recommendations that were spot on through out the planning process. She basically served as our wedding planner before and during the ceremony as well by helping us with the timing for walking down the aisle and fixing my train. We had a harp and flute (who also played clarinet and sax at the end!) with Maura singing, which was an excellent combination. The music was so great that Maura had the whole church cheering for them at the end of communion because she blew everyone away with Let There Be Peace on Earth and Ave Maria. Some of our guests were even in tears. Everyone was telling us afterward how beautiful the music and singing was that made our ceremony truly a dream come true! Thank you so much for everything! Highly highly recommend!

Jorge · Married on 08/04/2017

Maura was fabulous at our recent wedding. She even got an ovation for her rendition of Ave Maria. She knew exactly what to do to make the wedding run smoothly and was able to improvise when there was a change mid-ceremony without any guests noticing. We highly recommend her for your music needs!

Chris · Married on 07/29/2017

Beautiful music for our ceremony, very flexible and helpful during the planning stages. We would recommend them to anyone looking to incorporate string music into their wedding.

Kathleen · Married on 07/22/2017

Maura & Co. did an amazing job with all of the music at our wedding ceremony, and I would highly, highly recommend using Maura for anyone planning a wedding. Not only was she incredibly nice and easy to work with, she is an amazing singer and I was in awe at the amount of musical talent she and her team brought to our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Maura was such a great resource to have - her website is so easy to navigate and she was so helpful in guiding us towards songs that would work well with the instruments we had chosen. Maura also made the planning process so easy for someone who is planning from afar - she was really flexible in setting up phone calls, and was very responsive over email. The church we were married in has an organist, and i was able to give Maura his contact information and she took care of orchestrating everything with him. I was originally given Maura’s name from one of my parents’ friends, who told us how incredible of a singer she is, and after listening to her in person at our own wedding, I couldn’t agree more. We received countless compliments from our guests on the music, commenting that it was the best music they’ve ever heard at a wedding ceremony. Needless to say, having Maura and her team provide music at your wedding ceremony is an absolute MUST!

Maha · Married on 05/27/2017

Maura was fantastic. We were introduced to her through the church we were getting married at as she does their ceremony music.
    She was so easy to work with and so kind!
    She provided us with song options to choose from throughout the ceremony and when I told her we had some songs we had already chosen for different parts of the ceremony, she was incredibly flexible and her guitarist actually learned how to play instrumentals of them on guitar and did an amazing job! Maura's voice is angelic and my husband and I were blown away with her talent. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful her voice was after the ceremony. Maura also helped organize all of us walking down the aisle and gave us cues as to who was going when and she made sure there was no stress involved with any aspect of the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, professional and kind artist!

Margaret · Married on 12/31/2016

Maura sang at our wedding and sang out our son and daughter-in-law's wedding and couldn't ask for a more beautiful way to celebrate their special day. Maura also organize other instrumentalists for the wedding and did a fabulous job. Couldn't have asked for better wedding music.

Ryan · Married on 11/26/2016

I asked my wife if I could have the honors of writing this review... simply put, Maura's musicians were outstanding and truly added to our unforgettable moment. We were lucky enough to engage Maura for our ceremony music and enjoyed amazing pieces by our cellist & pianist duet. Maura was easy to communicate with and not only provided wonderful suggestions but also made us feel comfortable asking if the musicians would be willing to learn new songs we really liked. We didn't do a first look, so everything was kept a secret including the song my wife walked down the aisle to; when they shut the doors behind the maid of honor, I just remember feeling like we were in our own movie! Maura's musicians absolutely nailed the song and words do not to them justice. We're forever grateful to Maura and her musicians for a memory we'll treasure forever.

Nancy · Married on 11/13/2016

WOW, Just WOW! We had to plan a wedding in 8 weeks. From the moment I contacted Maura to see if she was available, to the week of the wedding, Maura was amazing She responded to my emails and calls within 24hrs. She never left a question unanswered. She worked with me to make sure we had the perfect ceremony music picked out. She was so respectful of my thoughts and ideas. Every single thing we planned fell into place perfectly. The musicians were amazing!! Professional and so kind. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful the music was and how they loved the contemporary selections that we made. I am so grateful for Maura and all she did to have taken such good care of us. If you're looking to book music for your event or wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER!! Book Maura Music. You will not regret it! Maura, thank you again for making my daughter's day amazing!!!

Karen · Married on 10/01/2016

So much time and planning goes into a wedding and Maura & Co. stood by us every step of the way. Maura was a pleasure to work with and her expertise with planning a ceremony was extremely helpful since this was our 1st child getting married. One thing I was impressed with was her professionalism and promptness with all communication which totally helped keep our stress level down. My daughters wedding ceremony ran so smoothly without any nags and was everything we dreamed it would be. Maura's incredible talent with singing along with her team of musicians added a beautiful touch and helped make their ceremony perfect in every way…. Our guests are still raving about the ceremony itself which took place over 5 months ago.

One last thing….The design of Maura’s website was beautifully put together. You can tell a lot of time and effort went into her website We were able to navigate through out the site allowing us to hear various songs along with the different instruments offered. This was exceptionally helpful to us with making our song/instrument decision.

Cynthia · Married on 09/24/2016

There are no words to describe how thrilled we were with Maura's performance and professionalism from start to finish regarding our wedding ceremony music. Not only was Maura an absolute pleasure to work with but she went above and beyond to make sure that our vision for our ceremony music was executed. She was a vendor that I never had to worry about and who was so on top of every aspect of her involvement in our special day. Multiple guests from our wedding had approached us and our parents to say that our ceremony was the most beautiful and touching ceremony they had ever attended and that it was due to the music. I feel an immense amount of gratitude to Maura for having been a part of my wedding ceremony and making it one that not only us but our guests would never forget.

• I

Isabella · Married on 09/10/2016

I want to thank Maura and her musicians. Last month my daughter got married in the Catskills, the ceremony that took place in the woods, was made more magical by beautiful music. Maura made the whole process of selecting the right music, instruments and musicians extremely easy. She was a pleasure to work with, was extremely responsive and very professional. Thank you so much!

Maggie · Married on 08/20/2016

I highly recommend Maura! She (and her musicians) were absolutely wonderful to work with! We had a trio play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was the perfect personal touch. I had a family friend sing during the ceremony as well and Maura was so accommodating in working with him to develop an abridged version of the original and her musicians and my signer met before the ceremony to practice. The ceremony and cocktail hour were lovely and felt so personal thanks to Maura!

Michele · Married on 07/16/2016

Maura is extremely talented, professional, and sweet. Her and her team truly made our wedding ceremony extra special and provided beautiful vocals and music! She was so organized and helpful in coordinating our bridal party and family members to process in to our church, which was a great relief! I would 100% recommend Maura to any bride!! She is the best!

Kari · Married on 07/02/2016

There are no words to express how incredibly blessed we felt to have Maura & Co. be part of such a special moment in our lives. We knew we chose the best the day we met Maura and when our wedding ceremony was over, we were speechless. The experience far exceeded even our greatest expectations. It was truly amazing and beautiful. The talent is undeniable and we would highly recommend their services without hesitation.

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

We enjoyed working with Maura and her team immensely. It was such a nice moment to plan our ceremony music with her one evening. She had many valuable suggestions to make our ceremony special. Maura's voice is beautiful and, together with the harp, she provided beautiful wedding ceremony music. I highly recommend Maura and her team for anyone's wedding!