Maui Wedding Adventures Reviews

Maui Wedding Adventures 6
Maui Wedding Adventures 7

Mike Kohler · Getting married on 09/05/2019

the best day

Michael was awesome responding so fast to all my questions. Kyle who was the performer did amazing job made the day so special. We couldn't asked for a more perfect day.
    Mahalo

Sent on 05/18/2019

Tabitha Banda · Married on 04/08/2019

Everything was absolutely perfect

I would recommend this to anyone considering. It was so simple, convenient and absolutely beautiful. I was so happy with every step of the process. They make it easy and so affordable. I couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 8
    Maui Wedding Adventures 9

Kevin Clonch · Married on 03/17/2019

Perfection!

Could not have had a more perfect day with Michael and his wife! Michael made everything so easy throughout the entire process and appreciated all of the information leading up to our special day. I would highly recommend the package with photography to capture all of your moments of your wedding as they are very skilled and top notch as you can tell from the many photos posted online. I honestly could not have dreamed of any better of a ceremony and celebration than what Michael put together and would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone thinking about a destination wedding in paradise on Maui!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Darcy and Shelly · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

My fiancé and I had a trip booked to Maui and one month prior to our trip we decided to get married while we were there. I emailed Maui Wedding Adventures and right away heard back from Michael and had everything planned and booked in no time at all. He responded back right away, explained the process and took care of everything for me. It was simple, stress free and perfect! We had no issues at all and everything turned out exactly how I imagined it to! Our wedding day was perfect! My flower bouquet was beautidul and smelt AMAZING, our video we received right away and could share it with family and friends, and our pictures were absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend Michael and his team to any other couples thinking about getting married while on Maui!

Darcy and Shelly

Sent on 02/06/2019

Louisa · Married on 12/31/2018

Great team of professionals to work with!

Michael and his team of pros did an excellent job! The ceremony, flowers, beach they selected, videographer, photographer and hair and make-up stylists were all fantastic people to work with. We wanted a secular ceremony, and Bob McCollar our officiant was so wonderful! So stress free and lovely! Mahalo

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 10
  • Kimber

Kimber Vitus-Duling · Married on 12/12/2018

A Dream come true

Michael and Kim made my wedding dream come true!. From the minute we booked our wedding to the very last "I Do", they were there for us. Any question was answered within just a few hours and any request we made was honored. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 11

Kelly · Married on 12/07/2018

If you're eloping on Maui, you can't do better than Maui Wedding Adventures

My husband and I worked with Michael Fish of Maui Wedding Adventures for our elopement in December 2018. It truly was a perfect experience. Michael made everything so easy and stress-free for us. The day was everything that we wanted.

One of the best things about Michael is his promptness. Every time I emailed him with a question, I got a thorough response right away. He's very attentive and responsive, which is a real comfort when you're planning a wedding so far from home.

One of the main reasons that we decided to work with Maui Wedding Adventures was that we liked the sample photography on their web site and facebook page more than any other vendor on the island. That turned out to be a great choice, as our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. I can't tell you how much I love looking at them and how many compliments we've received from family and friends.

There are a lot of elopement vendors on Maui to choose from, but I can't recommend Michael and his team enough. You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 12

Tusita Rosario · Married on 11/28/2018

They're the best

Michael and Kim from Maui Wedding Adventures are a fabulous couple who will look into every detail of your wedding. At times we were surprised at the amount of care they took to make your day beautiful and flawless. From the big pool of wedding planners out there, we feel lucky to have found them.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna Marcy · Married on 11/17/2018

Simplicity!!

Michael, Kim, and their team of Maui Wedding Adventures, were absolutely wonderful!! They delivered on all our wishes! They responded to our emails in a timely manner and answered a million questions!! I have never been to Hawaii before, so planning a wedding from Virginia helped put my mind at ease!! They have so many choices to choose from!! Their prices are very reasonable and worth it!! They are friendly and treated us like family!! Mahalo Michail and Kim!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Delinda Cendrowski · Married on 11/12/2018

Wedding of our dreams

My husband and I were married on November 12th of 2018 and I have to apologize to Michael that we are just now getting the review posted. Michael and his team were wonderful to work with. Michael made it all perfect and so fun. David Woff did an incredible job with the songs we chose. The location Michael picked could not have been better. The photos were better than either of us could have hoped for and when we watch the video we just smile from the incredible memory they gave us. The video quality on the DVD's was not as good as what the mp4 file is but I think that is just about the media differences/capabilities.
    We cannot say enough about how much we loved our wedding and how much Michael and his team were a huge part of that. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 13
    Maui Wedding Adventures 14
    Maui Wedding Adventures 15
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Michael · Married on 11/11/2018

Kim and Michael effectively combine their significant planning experience with an unmatched attention to detail. They understand the level of flexibility and client service needed to facilitate a perfect wedding that integrates the couples' needs. Instead of stressing logistics, my wife and I allocated our energy towards what we wanted. What type of arch, what color flowers, etc. This is perhaps the best measure of our return on investment. Maui Wedding Adventures managed the heavy lifting, whereas our time was invested on the "fun" details.

They are a 5-time consecutive WeddingWire "Couples' Choice" Award-Winner for a reason. Let Kim and Michael take care of the logistics, so you can turn your dream wedding into a reality!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Samara

Samara Andriano · Married on 11/04/2018

Totally worth it!!

Great team to work with. Michael was amazing. Photos were beautiful. Service and photos were amazingly fast. It was exactly what we wanted. Low stress and simple but with everything easily packaged into what we wanted that we didn't need to worry about anything but to show up! I would 1000% recommend to everybody I know!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Stan Gray · Married on 10/16/2018

A Fabulous Beach Wedding that Won't Break the Bank

My fiancee and I worked with Maui Wedding Adventures to coordinate our beach ceremony in mid-October. After researching multiple Maui wedding coordinators, we called Michael at Maui Wedding Adventures. We were immediately impressed with both his knowledge of available beach and reception venues, as well as how much advice he was willing to provide right up front. Our initial conversation gave us a good feel for how Maui Wedding Adventures operates and who we would be dealing with throughout.

We also liked the reasonable straightforward pricing shown on the MauiWeddingAdventures.com web site, which allowed us to easily determine our budget ahead of time with precision. Michael required only $100 down with the balance due at ceremony.

Michael is a busy man, performing several ceremonies each week, but he still managed to:
    1) Promptly answer every question we had
    2) Secure a beautiful venue (Palauea Beach in South Kihei)
    3) Arrange for a wonderful officiant (Robert Alamodin)
    4) Line up a talented young musician (Brian Santana)
    5) Schedule time with a fabulous hair & makeup specialist (Kim Fish / Jackie)
    6) Meet with us a couple of days ahead of time to hammer out key details
    7) Be consistently optimistic and positive about the great day to come!

Our ceremony was scheduled for an hour before sunset and wrapped up with a photo session that yielded spectactular shots as the sun disappeared over the horizon. We were amazed at how well timed and coordinated the proceedings were during that hour for an unrehearsed cermony, and our beach party of 12 all had a wonderful time!

Michael and Maui Wedding Adventures did a fabulous job, was a pleasure to work with, and did so without breaking our bank accounts. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Addie C Vittorio · Married on 10/16/2018

Marriage no frills

Had a very simple quiet wedding planned in hawaii. They did an excellent job.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Casey Blancett · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

I wasn’t sure what to expect but I trusted Michael and it turned out wonderful! So happy with the ceremony and the photos!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2018

Great service!

We were so happy when we found Michael & Kim after our first planner dropped us after asking about 5 questions about how this all worked. Michael (and Kim but we mostly emailed with Michael) went above and beyond for us answering all of our questions and was always positive and amazing. He made it all so easy.
    We chose to have a musician, a limo, a heart of flowers, a flower lei for my hair, a bouquet and hair & makeup, so we had a lot of add-ons to organize and they made it all so easy. :) We definitely recommend them for price, service and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 16
    Maui Wedding Adventures 17
    Maui Wedding Adventures 18
    Maui Wedding Adventures 19
  • JP Freeman

Jp Freeman · Married on 10/10/2018

Worth every dollar spent

My wife and I were fortunate to discover Maui Wedding Adventures.

Michael and Kim delivered far beyond expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

They handled all required permits, licenses, professional pictures, music, flowers and ceremony services...making our destination wedding that much easier. On top of that every question we had was answered as appropriate and in a timely manner.

We cannot thank them enough for this memorable experience. Even our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful it was and how impressed that it came together without any hiccups.

We would definitely recommend this company to anyone who asks for our input and recommendations as Maui for their wedding destination.

Thank you Maui Wedding Adventures. We are wholeheartedly appreciative for everything you did for us.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 27
    Maui Wedding Adventures 28
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/08/2018

Could have been any more perfect!!

Michael and his wife were so professional and caring!!! My husband and I were so empressed and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2018

Best experience ever! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a destination wedding. Completely stress free, beautiful beach and amazing photos!
    Michael and Kim were amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 29

Marielee · Married on 08/01/2018

When "my now" husband and I booked for Hawaii it was already stressful enough trying to book reservations to places, restaurants, things to do, renting a car etc. and Maui Wedding Adventures made it so convenient to not even worry so much about my wedding plans. Michael Fish Is a professional, responsive to your every need, accommodated us with the perfect flower crown that I saw on a pin on Pinterest, let us know about every single detail there is to know about when we will be receiving our lovely photos, our flowers are flight friendly and making our experience in a beautiful secluded Maui beach so memorable. Thank you so much for everything you have done Michael! Alan and I wouldn't have done it without you! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Maui Wedding Adventures's reply:

Thank you Marielee, Please note that the date you put for your wedding is incorrect. It was a delight to meet you and Alan and share in your excitement for each other. Your wedding and sunset were perfect, everyone loves your photo 'sneak peek' on our Facebook page! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness in your beautiful union of marriage. Thank you for using Maui Wedding Adventures! Mahalo, Michael Fish.

Samantha · Married on 07/29/2018

We had an amazing wedding thanks to Maui Wedding Adventures! We had a small elopment style ceremony on Palauea Beach and wow - what a place! Sooo happy with every little detail and Michael and Kim made it so easy, enjoyable and stress free. Thanks to you both!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mike · Married on 07/11/2018

My wife and I were planning our vow renewal in Maui so I began to research all the companies trying to find the perfect fit for us. I finally settled on Maui Wedding Adventures and I honestly could not have been happier. Michael and his wife exceeded our expectations and made this a truly memorable experience for me, my wife and our 10 year old daughter. He was quick to answer any questions that we had and give us advice on restaurants and such. The ceremony was really special and very touching. Also, I really appreciated how he worked our daughter into the ceremony as well. The flower leis and bouquet we received were beautiful. And the pictures! The pictures Michael and Kim took were truly astounding. I honestly have not seen any other photos that come close to theirs. Michael worked so hard to get that special picture that he got his nice shoes and pants soaked and full of sand. A real professional! I know Michael and Kim have done thousands of these but they really make you feel like "your ceremony" was the only one going on in the world.

I highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures. We are glad that we chose them!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 30
    Maui Wedding Adventures 31
    Maui Wedding Adventures 32

Carla · Married on 06/30/2018

Michael and his wife Kim at Maui Wedding Adventures did an incredible job helping my husband and I plan a Maui wedding on very short notice. We were on vacation, and my then partner, now husband, asked me to marry him on 6/24/18. I said yes, and we decided to get married while we were there. We contacted Michael on 6/27/18, and I received a phone call back within one hour. He found a pastor, a photographer (who did a great job by the way!), and handled the beach permit. They found someone to come to our condo to do my hair the day of, and they brought my flowers to the beach. It was the Maui wedding I have always dreamed of, and in a matter of a few short hours, Michael helped it happen for us. Mahalo, Michael and Kim! Carla H. and Brian F. from Portland, OR.

Sent on 07/14/2018

autumn · Married on 06/14/2018

WOW! I couldn't be happier to have chosen to work with Michael and his team for my Maui elopement. Planning an elopement from CA in Maui when I have never even been to here was very stressful. Michael helped put me at ease. He replied to my emails within the hour every time. He was patient, kind, and thorough when answering all my questions. While I had already chosen an officiant so didn't use them for that service, I did decide to go with them for the videographer.
    I highly recommend anyone getting married here use them for videography! The prices for videography here are insanely expensive, but Maui Wedding Adventures offers just as high quality for a very affordable price. However, I am SOOO happy I went with them. The video turned out AMAZING. It brought tears to everyone's eyes. The quality was incredible, the audio was clear despite the loud crashing waves, and the montage included at the end was priceless. Kela shot our video. She is a talented young woman who definitely had a vision and gave great direction to get the perfect footage. We received the completed video within 48 hours of our elopement. I was impressed by the quick turnaround!
    I would highly recommend working with Maui Wedding Adventures!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2018

Michael exceded our expectations! What an easy, personable, stress free experience from start to finish! Everything flowed effortlessly and we couldn’t be happier. The way he spoke and what he said during the ceremony was so powerful and the setting was magical. All emails and phone calls were answered immediately and every request was fulfilled. Another example of his attentiveness? Our ukulele player had to cancel for a family emergency last minute. We requested 2 personal songs to be learned which he had done... but now what were we going to do? He hired another player, Brian Santana (who was EXCELLENT) and took care of the ‘learn the song’ fees himself! Just awesome. The photos that were taken at the ceremony were far beyond what we could of imagined. Just perfect! If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 06/28/2018