Maui Wedding Adventures Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Christina
    Christina G. Getting married on 11/12/2022

20th anniversary vow renewal

I completely forgot to leave a review. It’s been almost a year in August but I remember it like yesterday. Maui Wedding Adventures made our renewal so perfect. The ceremony we beautiful and the photos where even better! If your looking for someone to help you make your special day so memorable you have definitely found the right company. Thank you so much Maui adventures for making my 20th anniversary so perfect and affordable.
    Jyme V. Married on 10/02/2021

Perfection!

I simply can not say enough great things about Michael Fish and his team at Maui Wedding Adventures! They took all the stress out of planning our elopement and both the ceremony and photos turned out perfect!
  • Anita
    Anita W. Married on 07/23/2021

Perfect Intimate Wedding

I was referred by the resort we were staying at. I was very skeptical randomly finding someone online. When the resort referred me I did also look on wedding wire for reviews and was pleased to find out this business was as great as people expressed. When I spoke to Mr Fish I couldn’t articulate what I wanted. He asked to call me back and when he did he had mentioned the area the time frame which was definitely my vision that I couldn’t explain! I was ecstatic from there. From the small conversation we had he was able to direct me with great advice along with a great restaurant afterwards ( Gannons) Needless to say my now husband was surprised at how professional and beautiful this hassle free wedding was. We had a violinist Mr Fish recommended that was superb she had my husband in tears! We had no family or friends with us but the memories & pictures we are going to share will be priceless! I wouldn’t change a thing if I had to do it again! The perfect intimate wedding.
  • Steve
    Steve L. Married on 05/12/2021

Great service from Maui Wedding Adventures

Michael and his team were extremely responsive to our questions and their flexibility was more than anyone could ask for. Our wedding date required multiple changes due to the Coronavirus and we almost had a last minute change in venue with rain in the area until right before our ceremony was to start. Michael met each change with great alternatives and attitude which dramatically reduced the stress of holding a wedding in 2020. We would highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures to plan and perform your ceremony.
    Dani M. Married on 03/22/2021

Fantastic!

If your looking to be married in Maui, Michael and his team are amazing. We had an amazing wedding with the perfect setting with music from (Nestor) and Robert did our ceremony and Michael did the pictures. A top notch business. Every detail Michael handled with ease. Thank you for such a magical day. We will never forget it!
    Michele K. Married on 01/21/2021

1.21.21 Maui Wedding

Michael & Kim went out of their way to make our day special. They took care of everything for us, responded within minutes each time we reached out with questions and captured our day beautifully in photos and video. They love what they do and it shows. We highly recommend!!
  • Manny
    Manny P. Married on 01/10/2021

The Best Maui Wedding Service!

Michael Fish was excellent in organizing my Partner and I's wedding. Michael was very quick and prompt to respond to any questions we had regarding his services. He took care of permits, leis, and provided great recommendations. The only thing my husband and i had to do was set up our Marriage license appointment which was so easy to do. Our pictures also came out amazing and Michael and his team member were so open to any ideas we had. We instagram lived our ceremony so family and friends could be there as we got married. This company will not disappoint!
    Anne M. Married on 08/12/2020

Perfect Wedding!

My husband and I wanted to have a simple and beautiful bare foot on the beach wedding. Michael was fabulous with all the details, including flowers and perfect location. There ceremony was everything I wanted. There was nothing I would change. I would recommend Maui Wedding Adventures to anyone who wants to have a beautiful Maui wedding, wither it is eloping or an extravagant wedding. You will not be disappointed.
    Jessica L. Married on 07/11/2020

Our wedding was a dream thanks to Micheal and his team

The planning of our Maui wedding was so easy thanks to Michael and his team. He gave us all the info we needed prior to arriving on the island, including some amazing restaurant recommendations close to the wedding location. The flowers were beautiful, my hair turned out amazing and the quality of the photos are more than we could have hoped for. We even received the links to the photos and the video before our vacation was over! I highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures!!
  • Simon
    Simon C. Married on 07/08/2020

Best wedding vendor on Maui!

Michael is the best! We made a pretty spontaneous decision to get married and didn't really understand the process. We contacted Michael and he walked us through the entire steps, let us know what to expect, and, most importantly, very responsive throughout the entire process!
    Tony D. Married on 05/10/2020

Great experience!!

Once we decided to do a destination wedding we contacted a few providers. After speaking with Michael, his presentation and enthusiasm sold us.

Michael's follow through, organization, and communication was exceptional, making our wedding day perfect!!!

Services provided through Maui Wedding Adventures (MWA) was perfect. Including beautiful hair styling, very personable and professional service by Pastor Bob, and the excellent photography by Kela.

Thanks MWA for making our special day a perfect stress free memorable experience.

Mahalo!!!
    Tony and Maria
    Joseph B. Married on 03/21/2020

Even when the world was in chaos, our wedding was perfect.

I was a little worried about the Corona virus spreading, and having to cancel the wedding. Michael reassured me that we ould make it happen. We did have the ceremony and everything was perfect.

Maui Wedding Adventures's reply:

Thank you Joseph and Christina, I love your photos on our Facebook page. No matter what, Love Always Wins! We did it just in time, 3 days later the State of Hawaii issued the stay at home ordinance and no gatherings. Mahalo!
    Brock M. Married on 03/21/2020

Outstanding Job!

I have to start by saying, HUGE thank you to Mr. Michael Fish and his team! I tasked them with what seemed like an impossible task to pull off. We had planned a wedding for about a year in Maui through a wedding planner. The day before we were scheduled to get married we were told we wouldn’t be getting everything we asked for! I found Mr. Fish at 9:30 pm the night before our original wedding. I told him what had happened and I needed an emergency wedding put together before 5 pm the following day.

He absolutely did it with no hesitation. He had everything put together in a matter of hours. I don’t know how he did it but he was an absolute blessing! He went above and beyond our expectations, especially on such short notice.

He picked out a spot in Kapalua Bay that was beyond gorgeous! The sunset was absolutely perfect for pictures. Which leads me to my next point in this review. His photographer “G” was absolutely perfect! Her vibrant, bubbly personality was more than we could have hoped for. She did an amazing job with our photos and we couldn’t be happier.

All in all Mr. Fish and his team of elites went above and beyond. It was everything we could have dreamed of and I’m glad it became a reality. Thank y’all so much for what you did!

I would recommend you to anyone! 5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10! You guys are the best!
    Katie P. Married on 02/28/2020

Nothing but perfection!

We got married on February 28th and it was absolutely perfect! Michael made everything go so smooth, we just received our pictures and nothing but perfection!!! Thank you again to you Michael and your team!
    Aaron A. Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding of our Dreams!

Amazing experience! Over-delivered on every level. From the wedding and the pictures to the extras of recommendations of things to do on the island and helping to find a hairdresser for the wedding day.
  • Heidi
    Heidi B. Married on 02/20/2020

Dreams do come true

Michael and his team were amazing. They made our special day extra extraordinary adding professionalism, fun and kindness to our day. So happy with the outcome. They really give their all and go the extra mile.
    Much love from Nova Scotia.
    Mahalo!
    Candice Married on 01/30/2020

Fantastic!!!

Our wedding day was amazing and made more so because of Maui Wedding Adventures! Right from booking our big day to the day itself we were supported by Michael the whole time! And because of some timing issues on the day of (because of the groom 😜) we started late but they were completely flexible! So happy!!!!
    Tara B. Married on 12/04/2019

Magical!!!

We were referred to Michael Fish and his team from a friend who lived on the island for years. We are glad we did! My wife and I had the most incredible experience with Mike and his team. Being part of a same sex marriage they made us both feel so comfortable, and also made are union so special. The pictures came out amazing and we are so happy we chose to keep it simple and do it our own way on one of the most romantic islands. Strongly recommend!!
    Perry Married on 11/07/2019

Our Wedding happened Beautifully

We had planned to Marry by the end of the year and we’re coming to Maui on a vacation. We spoke to Michael on the phone and with not much lead time he took care of all of the details to give us a memorable beautiful wedding. He made sure that the photos would make sense for a wedding album and saved us a step. We did not want our entire Maui vacation to be overwhelmed by our event but we one our wedding to be memorable.
    Thank you for making our special day perfect.
    Ceci L. Married on 09/19/2019

California Couple

When we first decided to get married in Maui I was extremely terrified of the unknown. Being that we had never ever visited Hawaii I thought this was a bold move! But we knew what we wanted, to get married on the beach with our toes in the sand and the sound of the waves. No better beaches than Hawaii, Maui at that ;)

Mr. Michael Fish made planning our ceremony extremely easy all the way from California. He was ALWAYS very receptive and super knowledgeable. Believe me, I did my research and he checked off all my needs and now that our wedding is over he deserves all the praise.

You will not be disappointed with his services. In addition, the photos I received with my package were phenomenal.
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Beautiful Memorable Experience!

Our Hawaii wedding on the beach was beautiful. We loved our experience with Maui Wedding Adventures! They were helpful, prompt, and made sure our special day went smoothly. We would recommend them to other lovely couples!
    Katie Married on 09/14/2019

Nothing shy of AMAZING

Michael was so wonderful, he quickly responded to every email and question and I never felt like an inconvenience. Not only was the entire process painless, but he was so helpful with recommendations and general knowledge of the Island. There isn't a single thing I would have changed!
    Mike K. Married on 09/05/2019

the best day

Michael was awesome responding so fast to all my questions. Kyle who was the performer did amazing job made the day so special. We couldn't asked for a more perfect day.
    Mahalo
  • Kris
    Kris K. Married on 08/22/2019

Maui Beach Wedding-So Special!

Maui Wedding Adventures made our day as easy as it was special! We wanted to get married in Maui and coming from Illinois, it was a little daunting. Michael is a beach wedding expert and we were so glad to have found him. He had everything arranged and we had absolutely no worries. He continues to get 5-stars for a reason! THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!!
    Elaine Married on 08/21/2019

Our dream ceremony 15 years later!

We’ve always wanted to get married in Maui but when most of the family is in Canada and USA mainland, you have it locally. With a bit of regret not having done our vow renewal “formally” 5 years ago (FIL passed a few months later suddenly), we decided to do it for 15 years with our family being less grandpa but with a new addition, our 3 yo.

Michael and his assistant were super friendly and easy to work with. He was helpful with restaurant recommendations around our site. We stayed in the Kaanapali area and most wedding/vow renewal services advertised were on the Kīhei side which would’ve taken 40+ minutes depending on traffic to get to and with 2 young kids, the drive back wouldn’t have been fun (not to mention bedtime). Maui wedding adventures was able to meet us in Kapalua (one of our fave dive sites too). We dined at Merriman’s and the food was delicious, as was the view. After dinner it was a short walk to the beach where we met Michael.

We were able to choose from a list of musicians that could play while we had our ceremony. Marvin’s music is just what we were looking for. He had many song choices with many of them being our favorites. His music really completed our ceremony.

Michael’s responses were prompt and he kept in contact by sending emails before we embarked on our trip to Maui and even sent a message the day we landed to welcome us! He also sent us messages on the day of to let us know what to look for.

We got a sneak peek to our photos the next day and as he promised, the link to all the photos within 10 days. (We got them in

I definitely recommend Maui Wedding Adventures!

Thank you Michael!