Maui Wedding Adventures Reviews

273 | Kihei, HI

273 Reviews for Maui Wedding Adventures

• Manny

Manny Paiste 路 Getting married on 01/10/2021

The Best Maui Wedding Service!

Michael Fish was excellent in organizing my Partner and I's wedding. Michael was very quick and prompt to respond to any questions we had regarding his services. He took care of permits, leis, and provided great recommendations. The only thing my husband and i had to do was set up our Marriage license appointment which was so easy to do. Our pictures also came out amazing and Michael and his team member were so open to any ideas we had. We instagram lived our ceremony so family and friends could be there as we got married. This company will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica Long 路 Getting married on 07/11/2020

Our wedding was a dream thanks to Micheal and his team

The planning of our Maui wedding was so easy thanks to Michael and his team. He gave us all the info we needed prior to arriving on the island, including some amazing restaurant recommendations close to the wedding location. The flowers were beautiful, my hair turned out amazing and the quality of the photos are more than we could have hoped for. We even received the links to the photos and the video before our vacation was over! I highly recommend Maui Wedding Adventures!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Tony Dekellis 路 Getting married on 05/10/2020

Great experience!!

Once we decided to do a destination wedding we contacted a few providers. After speaking with Michael, his presentation and enthusiasm sold us.

Michael's follow through, organization, and communication was exceptional, making our wedding day perfect!!!

Services provided through Maui Wedding Adventures (MWA) was perfect. Including beautiful hair styling, very personable and professional service by Pastor Bob, and the excellent photography by Kela.

Thanks MWA for making our special day a perfect stress free memorable experience.

Mahalo!!!
    Tony and Maria

Sent on 11/20/2019

Candice 路 Married on 01/30/2020

Fantastic!!!

Our wedding day was amazing and made more so because of Maui Wedding Adventures! Right from booking our big day to the day itself we were supported by Michael the whole time! And because of some timing issues on the day of (because of the groom 馃槣) we started late but they were completely flexible! So happy!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Tara Barbish 路 Married on 12/04/2019

Magical!!!

We were referred to Michael Fish and his team from a friend who lived on the island for years. We are glad we did! My wife and I had the most incredible experience with Mike and his team. Being part of a same sex marriage they made us both feel so comfortable, and also made are union so special. The pictures came out amazing and we are so happy we chose to keep it simple and do it our own way on one of the most romantic islands. Strongly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Perry P 路 Married on 11/07/2019

Our Wedding happened Beautifully

We had planned to Marry by the end of the year and we鈥檙e coming to Maui on a vacation. We spoke to Michael on the phone and with not much lead time he took care of all of the details to give us a memorable beautiful wedding. He made sure that the photos would make sense for a wedding album and saved us a step. We did not want our entire Maui vacation to be overwhelmed by our event but we one our wedding to be memorable.
    Thank you for making our special day perfect.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Ceci Lopez 路 Married on 09/19/2019

California Couple

When we first decided to get married in Maui I was extremely terrified of the unknown. Being that we had never ever visited Hawaii I thought this was a bold move! But we knew what we wanted, to get married on the beach with our toes in the sand and the sound of the waves. No better beaches than Hawaii, Maui at that ;)

Mr. Michael Fish made planning our ceremony extremely easy all the way from California. He was ALWAYS very receptive and super knowledgeable. Believe me, I did my research and he checked off all my needs and now that our wedding is over he deserves all the praise.

You will not be disappointed with his services. In addition, the photos I received with my package were phenomenal.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Katie 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Nothing shy of AMAZING

Michael was so wonderful, he quickly responded to every email and question and I never felt like an inconvenience. Not only was the entire process painless, but he was so helpful with recommendations and general knowledge of the Island. There isn't a single thing I would have changed!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Mike Kohler 路 Married on 09/05/2019

the best day

Michael was awesome responding so fast to all my questions. Kyle who was the performer did amazing job made the day so special. We couldn't asked for a more perfect day.
    Mahalo

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kris

Kris Kangas Olk 路 Married on 08/22/2019

Maui Beach Wedding-So Special!

Maui Wedding Adventures made our day as easy as it was special! We wanted to get married in Maui and coming from Illinois, it was a little daunting. Michael is a beach wedding expert and we were so glad to have found him. He had everything arranged and we had absolutely no worries. He continues to get 5-stars for a reason! THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Elaine C 路 Married on 08/21/2019

Our dream ceremony 15 years later!

We鈥檝e always wanted to get married in Maui but when most of the family is in Canada and USA mainland, you have it locally. With a bit of regret not having done our vow renewal 鈥渇ormally鈥 5 years ago (FIL passed a few months later suddenly), we decided to do it for 15 years with our family being less grandpa but with a new addition, our 3 yo.

Michael and his assistant were super friendly and easy to work with. He was helpful with restaurant recommendations around our site. We stayed in the Kaanapali area and most wedding/vow renewal services advertised were on the K墨hei side which would鈥檝e taken 40+ minutes depending on traffic to get to and with 2 young kids, the drive back wouldn鈥檛 have been fun (not to mention bedtime). Maui wedding adventures was able to meet us in Kapalua (one of our fave dive sites too). We dined at Merriman鈥檚 and the food was delicious, as was the view. After dinner it was a short walk to the beach where we met Michael.

We were able to choose from a list of musicians that could play while we had our ceremony. Marvin鈥檚 music is just what we were looking for. He had many song choices with many of them being our favorites. His music really completed our ceremony.

Michael鈥檚 responses were prompt and he kept in contact by sending emails before we embarked on our trip to Maui and even sent a message the day we landed to welcome us! He also sent us messages on the day of to let us know what to look for.

We got a sneak peek to our photos the next day and as he promised, the link to all the photos within 10 days. (We got them in

I definitely recommend Maui Wedding Adventures!

Thank you Michael!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Haugen 路 Married on 08/19/2019

Better than we could have imagined!

Our experience with Maui Wedding Adventures was better than we could ever have imagined! The ceremony was perfect, our pictures turned out amazing and I loved how my hair turned out! Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Darcy

Darcy M Thompson 路 Married on 08/08/2019

Happily Maui鈥檇... and lei鈥檇

If you鈥檙e looking for a destination wedding; Maui has it all. But there is only one company On the island that I Would trust with your special day. Michael, his wife & staff were completely amazing! Let me start by saying our wedding was a year out when I contacted Michael to book our date and during that year he and his wife Kim were extremely responsive to all of my emails and helpful with all of my questions big or small. Everything was simple and straightforward and it was really great on our wedding day that I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything.
    Maui wedding adventures really is a one stop shop, You don鈥檛 need to run around looking for flowers, stylists, musicians or photographers. Michael only hires the best of the best. Upon arrival in Maui we contacted Michael and he happily agreed to meet with us on the beach where we were getting married a few days prior so that we could understand what to expect on the day of the wedding and we more than appreciated Michael taking the time to do that with us, it took a huge amount of stress off of us knowing that he would make sure that everything went off without a hitch.
    The day of the wedding I opted to have a stylist come to our condo and do my hair and make up. I did not meet with her before hand and basically had one picture of a style that I liked. Cherie was completely amazing, she took my vision and exceeded my expectations of what I had been dreaming I would look like. I felt and looked just like a stunning bride, don鈥檛 skimp, do the eyelashes and flowers, you鈥檒l not regret it.
    Our beach ceremony was simple and beautiful and unforgettable. Michael made every effort to make sure everyone was in the right place and that Ben did not see me before I walked out on the beach to him. We did not write our own vows for each other but the words that Michael chose to use her beautiful and expressive and I鈥檓 pretty sure I couldn鈥檛 have written better vows. As for our lasting memories, the photos; Michael himself and another photographer named Mike took some extraordinary photos they were very professional and beautiful. They are amazing keepsakes and memories that I feel so fortunate to have. We have a lot of group shots some silly some sweet and the photos of Ben and I are indescribably beautiful. Many many thanks to Michael, Kim, Cherie & Mike!!! Mahalo!!! From Ben & Darcy

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jennifer Gruwell 路 Married on 08/01/2019

August wedding

Maui Wedding Adventures was a perfect choice for our Maui wedding. Everything went smoothly and Michael was very communicative. Pictures were amazing and exceeded our expectations. He made us feel at ease the entire time. We really appreciated how he incorporated our children into the ceremony. It was an unforgettable experience. Also the beach he recommended was an absolute dream come true. Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah Elder 路 Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing customer service

We could not have had a better wedding. Michael was so great at communicating with us and made the planning and the wedding day so effortless. We loved our photographer and officiant. Michael went above and beyond to make us feel special and cared for. Highly recommend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Pelan 路 Married on 06/27/2019

Great! Very easy to communicate with.

Beautiful day, and venue spent with family and friends...picturesque setting!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Tabitha Banda 路 Married on 04/08/2019

Everything was absolutely perfect

I would recommend this to anyone considering. It was so simple, convenient and absolutely beautiful. I was so happy with every step of the process. They make it easy and so affordable. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better day.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kevin Clonch 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Perfection!

Could not have had a more perfect day with Michael and his wife! Michael made everything so easy throughout the entire process and appreciated all of the information leading up to our special day. I would highly recommend the package with photography to capture all of your moments of your wedding as they are very skilled and top notch as you can tell from the many photos posted online. I honestly could not have dreamed of any better of a ceremony and celebration than what Michael put together and would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone thinking about a destination wedding in paradise on Maui!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Darcy and Shelly 路 Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

My fianc茅 and I had a trip booked to Maui and one month prior to our trip we decided to get married while we were there. I emailed Maui Wedding Adventures and right away heard back from Michael and had everything planned and booked in no time at all. He responded back right away, explained the process and took care of everything for me. It was simple, stress free and perfect! We had no issues at all and everything turned out exactly how I imagined it to! Our wedding day was perfect! My flower bouquet was beautidul and smelt AMAZING, our video we received right away and could share it with family and friends, and our pictures were absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend Michael and his team to any other couples thinking about getting married while on Maui!

Darcy and Shelly

Sent on 02/06/2019

Louisa 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Great team of professionals to work with!

Michael and his team of pros did an excellent job! The ceremony, flowers, beach they selected, videographer, photographer and hair and make-up stylists were all fantastic people to work with. We wanted a secular ceremony, and Bob McCollar our officiant was so wonderful! So stress free and lovely! Mahalo

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Kimber

Kimber Vitus-Duling 路 Married on 12/12/2018

A Dream come true

Michael and Kim made my wedding dream come true!. From the minute we booked our wedding to the very last "I Do", they were there for us. Any question was answered within just a few hours and any request we made was honored. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 12/07/2018

If you're eloping on Maui, you can't do better than Maui Wedding Adventures

My husband and I worked with Michael Fish of Maui Wedding Adventures for our elopement in December 2018. It truly was a perfect experience. Michael made everything so easy and stress-free for us. The day was everything that we wanted.

One of the best things about Michael is his promptness. Every time I emailed him with a question, I got a thorough response right away. He's very attentive and responsive, which is a real comfort when you're planning a wedding so far from home.

One of the main reasons that we decided to work with Maui Wedding Adventures was that we liked the sample photography on their web site and facebook page more than any other vendor on the island. That turned out to be a great choice, as our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. I can't tell you how much I love looking at them and how many compliments we've received from family and friends.

There are a lot of elopement vendors on Maui to choose from, but I can't recommend Michael and his team enough. You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Tusita Rosario 路 Married on 11/28/2018

They're the best

Michael and Kim from Maui Wedding Adventures are a fabulous couple who will look into every detail of your wedding. At times we were surprised at the amount of care they took to make your day beautiful and flawless. From the big pool of wedding planners out there, we feel lucky to have found them.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna Marcy 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Simplicity!!

Michael, Kim, and their team of Maui Wedding Adventures, were absolutely wonderful!! They delivered on all our wishes! They responded to our emails in a timely manner and answered a million questions!! I have never been to Hawaii before, so planning a wedding from Virginia helped put my mind at ease!! They have so many choices to choose from!! Their prices are very reasonable and worth it!! They are friendly and treated us like family!! Mahalo Michail and Kim!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Delinda Cendrowski 路 Married on 11/12/2018

Wedding of our dreams

My husband and I were married on November 12th of 2018 and I have to apologize to Michael that we are just now getting the review posted. Michael and his team were wonderful to work with. Michael made it all perfect and so fun. David Woff did an incredible job with the songs we chose. The location Michael picked could not have been better. The photos were better than either of us could have hoped for and when we watch the video we just smile from the incredible memory they gave us. The video quality on the DVD's was not as good as what the mp4 file is but I think that is just about the media differences/capabilities.
    We cannot say enough about how much we loved our wedding and how much Michael and his team were a huge part of that. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019