Maui Wedding Adventures Reviews

Maui Wedding Adventures 6
Maui Wedding Adventures 7

Mike Kohler · Married on 09/05/2019

the best day

Michael was awesome responding so fast to all my questions. Kyle who was the performer did amazing job made the day so special. We couldn't asked for a more perfect day.
    Mahalo

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Kris

Kris Kangas Olk · Married on 08/22/2019

Maui Beach Wedding-So Special!

Maui Wedding Adventures made our day as easy as it was special! We wanted to get married in Maui and coming from Illinois, it was a little daunting. Michael is a beach wedding expert and we were so glad to have found him. He had everything arranged and we had absolutely no worries. He continues to get 5-stars for a reason! THANK YOU, MICHAEL!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Haugen · Married on 08/19/2019

Better than we could have imagined!

Our experience with Maui Wedding Adventures was better than we could ever have imagined! The ceremony was perfect, our pictures turned out amazing and I loved how my hair turned out! Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 12
  • Darcy

Darcy M Thompson · Married on 08/08/2019

Happily Maui’d... and lei’d

If you’re looking for a destination wedding; Maui has it all. But there is only one company On the island that I Would trust with your special day. Michael, his wife & staff were completely amazing! Let me start by saying our wedding was a year out when I contacted Michael to book our date and during that year he and his wife Kim were extremely responsive to all of my emails and helpful with all of my questions big or small. Everything was simple and straightforward and it was really great on our wedding day that I didn’t have to worry about anything.
    Maui wedding adventures really is a one stop shop, You don’t need to run around looking for flowers, stylists, musicians or photographers. Michael only hires the best of the best. Upon arrival in Maui we contacted Michael and he happily agreed to meet with us on the beach where we were getting married a few days prior so that we could understand what to expect on the day of the wedding and we more than appreciated Michael taking the time to do that with us, it took a huge amount of stress off of us knowing that he would make sure that everything went off without a hitch.
    The day of the wedding I opted to have a stylist come to our condo and do my hair and make up. I did not meet with her before hand and basically had one picture of a style that I liked. Cherie was completely amazing, she took my vision and exceeded my expectations of what I had been dreaming I would look like. I felt and looked just like a stunning bride, don’t skimp, do the eyelashes and flowers, you’ll not regret it.
    Our beach ceremony was simple and beautiful and unforgettable. Michael made every effort to make sure everyone was in the right place and that Ben did not see me before I walked out on the beach to him. We did not write our own vows for each other but the words that Michael chose to use her beautiful and expressive and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t have written better vows. As for our lasting memories, the photos; Michael himself and another photographer named Mike took some extraordinary photos they were very professional and beautiful. They are amazing keepsakes and memories that I feel so fortunate to have. We have a lot of group shots some silly some sweet and the photos of Ben and I are indescribably beautiful. Many many thanks to Michael, Kim, Cherie & Mike!!! Mahalo!!! From Ben & Darcy

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 21
    Maui Wedding Adventures 22

Jennifer Gruwell · Married on 08/01/2019

August wedding

Maui Wedding Adventures was a perfect choice for our Maui wedding. Everything went smoothly and Michael was very communicative. Pictures were amazing and exceeded our expectations. He made us feel at ease the entire time. We really appreciated how he incorporated our children into the ceremony. It was an unforgettable experience. Also the beach he recommended was an absolute dream come true. Thank you Michael!!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah Elder · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing customer service

We could not have had a better wedding. Michael was so great at communicating with us and made the planning and the wedding day so effortless. We loved our photographer and officiant. Michael went above and beyond to make us feel special and cared for. Highly recommend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela Pelan · Married on 06/27/2019

Great! Very easy to communicate with.

Beautiful day, and venue spent with family and friends...picturesque setting!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Tabitha Banda · Married on 04/08/2019

Everything was absolutely perfect

I would recommend this to anyone considering. It was so simple, convenient and absolutely beautiful. I was so happy with every step of the process. They make it easy and so affordable. I couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 23
    Maui Wedding Adventures 24

Kevin Clonch · Married on 03/17/2019

Perfection!

Could not have had a more perfect day with Michael and his wife! Michael made everything so easy throughout the entire process and appreciated all of the information leading up to our special day. I would highly recommend the package with photography to capture all of your moments of your wedding as they are very skilled and top notch as you can tell from the many photos posted online. I honestly could not have dreamed of any better of a ceremony and celebration than what Michael put together and would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone thinking about a destination wedding in paradise on Maui!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Darcy and Shelly · Married on 01/10/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

My fiancé and I had a trip booked to Maui and one month prior to our trip we decided to get married while we were there. I emailed Maui Wedding Adventures and right away heard back from Michael and had everything planned and booked in no time at all. He responded back right away, explained the process and took care of everything for me. It was simple, stress free and perfect! We had no issues at all and everything turned out exactly how I imagined it to! Our wedding day was perfect! My flower bouquet was beautidul and smelt AMAZING, our video we received right away and could share it with family and friends, and our pictures were absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend Michael and his team to any other couples thinking about getting married while on Maui!

Darcy and Shelly

Sent on 02/06/2019

Louisa · Married on 12/31/2018

Great team of professionals to work with!

Michael and his team of pros did an excellent job! The ceremony, flowers, beach they selected, videographer, photographer and hair and make-up stylists were all fantastic people to work with. We wanted a secular ceremony, and Bob McCollar our officiant was so wonderful! So stress free and lovely! Mahalo

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 25
  • Kimber

Kimber Vitus-Duling · Married on 12/12/2018

A Dream come true

Michael and Kim made my wedding dream come true!. From the minute we booked our wedding to the very last "I Do", they were there for us. Any question was answered within just a few hours and any request we made was honored. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 26

Kelly · Married on 12/07/2018

If you're eloping on Maui, you can't do better than Maui Wedding Adventures

My husband and I worked with Michael Fish of Maui Wedding Adventures for our elopement in December 2018. It truly was a perfect experience. Michael made everything so easy and stress-free for us. The day was everything that we wanted.

One of the best things about Michael is his promptness. Every time I emailed him with a question, I got a thorough response right away. He's very attentive and responsive, which is a real comfort when you're planning a wedding so far from home.

One of the main reasons that we decided to work with Maui Wedding Adventures was that we liked the sample photography on their web site and facebook page more than any other vendor on the island. That turned out to be a great choice, as our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. I can't tell you how much I love looking at them and how many compliments we've received from family and friends.

There are a lot of elopement vendors on Maui to choose from, but I can't recommend Michael and his team enough. You won't regret working with them.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 27

Tusita Rosario · Married on 11/28/2018

They're the best

Michael and Kim from Maui Wedding Adventures are a fabulous couple who will look into every detail of your wedding. At times we were surprised at the amount of care they took to make your day beautiful and flawless. From the big pool of wedding planners out there, we feel lucky to have found them.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Joanna

Joanna Marcy · Married on 11/17/2018

Simplicity!!

Michael, Kim, and their team of Maui Wedding Adventures, were absolutely wonderful!! They delivered on all our wishes! They responded to our emails in a timely manner and answered a million questions!! I have never been to Hawaii before, so planning a wedding from Virginia helped put my mind at ease!! They have so many choices to choose from!! Their prices are very reasonable and worth it!! They are friendly and treated us like family!! Mahalo Michail and Kim!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Delinda Cendrowski · Married on 11/12/2018

Wedding of our dreams

My husband and I were married on November 12th of 2018 and I have to apologize to Michael that we are just now getting the review posted. Michael and his team were wonderful to work with. Michael made it all perfect and so fun. David Woff did an incredible job with the songs we chose. The location Michael picked could not have been better. The photos were better than either of us could have hoped for and when we watch the video we just smile from the incredible memory they gave us. The video quality on the DVD's was not as good as what the mp4 file is but I think that is just about the media differences/capabilities.
    We cannot say enough about how much we loved our wedding and how much Michael and his team were a huge part of that. Thank you SO much!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Maui Wedding Adventures 28
    Maui Wedding Adventures 29
    Maui Wedding Adventures 30
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Michael · Married on 11/11/2018

Kim and Michael effectively combine their significant planning experience with an unmatched attention to detail. They understand the level of flexibility and client service needed to facilitate a perfect wedding that integrates the couples' needs. Instead of stressing logistics, my wife and I allocated our energy towards what we wanted. What type of arch, what color flowers, etc. This is perhaps the best measure of our return on investment. Maui Wedding Adventures managed the heavy lifting, whereas our time was invested on the "fun" details.

They are a 5-time consecutive WeddingWire "Couples' Choice" Award-Winner for a reason. Let Kim and Michael take care of the logistics, so you can turn your dream wedding into a reality!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Samara

Samara Andriano · Married on 11/04/2018

Totally worth it!!

Great team to work with. Michael was amazing. Photos were beautiful. Service and photos were amazingly fast. It was exactly what we wanted. Low stress and simple but with everything easily packaged into what we wanted that we didn't need to worry about anything but to show up! I would 1000% recommend to everybody I know!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Stan Gray · Married on 10/16/2018

A Fabulous Beach Wedding that Won't Break the Bank

My fiancee and I worked with Maui Wedding Adventures to coordinate our beach ceremony in mid-October. After researching multiple Maui wedding coordinators, we called Michael at Maui Wedding Adventures. We were immediately impressed with both his knowledge of available beach and reception venues, as well as how much advice he was willing to provide right up front. Our initial conversation gave us a good feel for how Maui Wedding Adventures operates and who we would be dealing with throughout.

We also liked the reasonable straightforward pricing shown on the MauiWeddingAdventures.com web site, which allowed us to easily determine our budget ahead of time with precision. Michael required only $100 down with the balance due at ceremony.

Michael is a busy man, performing several ceremonies each week, but he still managed to:
    1) Promptly answer every question we had
    2) Secure a beautiful venue (Palauea Beach in South Kihei)
    3) Arrange for a wonderful officiant (Robert Alamodin)
    4) Line up a talented young musician (Brian Santana)
    5) Schedule time with a fabulous hair & makeup specialist (Kim Fish / Jackie)
    6) Meet with us a couple of days ahead of time to hammer out key details
    7) Be consistently optimistic and positive about the great day to come!

Our ceremony was scheduled for an hour before sunset and wrapped up with a photo session that yielded spectactular shots as the sun disappeared over the horizon. We were amazed at how well timed and coordinated the proceedings were during that hour for an unrehearsed cermony, and our beach party of 12 all had a wonderful time!

Michael and Maui Wedding Adventures did a fabulous job, was a pleasure to work with, and did so without breaking our bank accounts. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Addie C Vittorio · Married on 10/16/2018

Marriage no frills

Had a very simple quiet wedding planned in hawaii. They did an excellent job.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Casey Blancett · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience

I wasn’t sure what to expect but I trusted Michael and it turned out wonderful! So happy with the ceremony and the photos!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2018

Great service!

We were so happy when we found Michael & Kim after our first planner dropped us after asking about 5 questions about how this all worked. Michael (and Kim but we mostly emailed with Michael) went above and beyond for us answering all of our questions and was always positive and amazing. He made it all so easy.
    We chose to have a musician, a limo, a heart of flowers, a flower lei for my hair, a bouquet and hair & makeup, so we had a lot of add-ons to organize and they made it all so easy. :) We definitely recommend them for price, service and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 31
    Maui Wedding Adventures 32
    Maui Wedding Adventures 33
    Maui Wedding Adventures 34
  • JP Freeman

Jp Freeman · Married on 10/10/2018

Worth every dollar spent

My wife and I were fortunate to discover Maui Wedding Adventures.

Michael and Kim delivered far beyond expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

They handled all required permits, licenses, professional pictures, music, flowers and ceremony services...making our destination wedding that much easier. On top of that every question we had was answered as appropriate and in a timely manner.

We cannot thank them enough for this memorable experience. Even our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful it was and how impressed that it came together without any hiccups.

We would definitely recommend this company to anyone who asks for our input and recommendations as Maui for their wedding destination.

Thank you Maui Wedding Adventures. We are wholeheartedly appreciative for everything you did for us.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Maui Wedding Adventures 42
    Maui Wedding Adventures 43
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/08/2018

Could have been any more perfect!!

Michael and his wife were so professional and caring!!! My husband and I were so empressed and HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/26/2018

Best experience ever! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a destination wedding. Completely stress free, beautiful beach and amazing photos!
    Michael and Kim were amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2018