Matty B Entertainment Reviews

Matty B Entertainment 4
Matty B Entertainment 5

Sharon Isabelle · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The Perfect Summer Wedding

We first saw Matty B at my Niece's wedding and knew we had to have him for our Daughter's. He is extremely talented, playing guitar, saxaphone and his singing voice is amazing. We received compliments from every one of our guests. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone says that the entertainment makes the wedding and Matty B did just that!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Tom P · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Matty B is the best of both worlds

Not sure what to do for your wedding music? Bands are so expensive but they get the people going! DJ's are par for the course but they don't hit your bottom line as hard.

Matty B can do both for you at a price point that doesn't blow up your budget. All your guest will get the live music vibe but he will still spin the classics that everyone expects. You simply can't go wrong with him no matter what you are looking for. Very professional, very good at his job, and i still have people asking me where i found him.

Cameron Bergeron · Married on 11/09/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

True entertainer!Great service!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Hurteau · Married on 10/04/2019

Will always recommend

All of our guests were blown away with how amazing Matty B was! He's all anyone could talk about! He brings great energy and interacts with his audience. He not only DJ's the best hits, but also serenades the crowd with his saxophone. I will ALWAYS recommend Matty B for quality entertainment.

Lindsey Randall · Married on 09/21/2019

Best performer I’ve ever seen!

Matty is truly an artist!!! He is a musical genius! He plays the saxophone so beautifully and really knows how to entertain so that the whole wedding is on their feet all night!

Matty B Entertainment 6
    Sent on 12/05/2019

Sherrie Holmgren · Married on 09/15/2019

Matty B Made Our Wedding!

I recently hired Matty B for my small wedding and both of my children over the last few years used him for their larger weddings. No matter the venue, number of guests or theme, Matty hits it out of the park! In fact, I can honestly say that without him, all three events would not have been as successful and enjoyable. Matty's talent is undeniable and his unique ability to set the tone with his music for the perfect ambience and fun at the appropriate times is incredible! Hiring Matty was one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding!

• Robert

Robert Katzschmann · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Musician, MC + DJ

We highly recommend MattyB, his performance at our wedding was amazing! He made our wedding extra special and beautiful, all our guests greatly enjoyed his entertainment throughout the whole day. We could not have found abetter MC, DJ and entertainer than MattyB. In preparation to the wedding, he planned everything out with us early on, he came well prepared and everything worked out fine.

Matty B Entertainment 7
    Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Leah

Leah Savage · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding Music

Matty B was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. He sang, performed, and DJ’d our cocktail hour and reception, and our guests absolutely loved him. People were coming up to us all night talking about how amazing he was, and are still talking about it a week later. Our reception was in a small space with limited dancing room, so we were worried people wouldn’t get up to dance, but Matty had everyone up dancing the entire time. He made sure the party was fun for every age group. He also made planning a breeze and met up with us ahead of time in person to go over all of our details, and was so quick to respond to any questions leading up to the day. Seriously can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/20/2019

He is amazing!

Matty B was the perfect mix of having a live band and DJ. So many people asked how we found him and everyone was constantly talking about how incredible he was. People were dancing all night long.
    Leading up to our wedding, he was very easy to work with. We talked on the phone a few times and worked the timeline of the night out and discussed a few songs. We told him the kind of vibe we were going for (dance all night) and he nailed it. I am so happy we booked him and am going to recommend him to anyone I know who gets engaged.
    Thank you for everything, Matty! It was a perfect night.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • John

John Pavlakis · Married on 07/20/2019

Best of both worlds

Game changer. We couldn’t decide if we wanted a band or dj and Matty B was the best if both worlds. He was easy to work with and create the schedule for the night. Communication was easy from beginning to end and when people talk about our wedding 4 months later, they talk about Matty B. He made the night!

Matty B Entertainment 13
    Sent on 12/01/2019

Christopher Worgul · Married on 07/13/2019

Matty Bernier DJ- Best decision of the entire wedding

Matt was unbelievable and without a doubt the best choice of our entire wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine. He worked with us to perfect the wedding party entrance, played his heart out on the saxophone, sang beautifully, and had everyone dancing for hours. Multiple people came up to us during the wedding asking who he was and where we found him. He played at my sisters wedding in 2012 and I never forgot about him, for 6 years, and was determined to have him as my DJ for our wedding- that’s how good this guy is. I would book him for every event I had if I could. He was even classy enough to play my sisters and brother-in-law’s first dance song at one point in the night, just for them, which was very special. She won’t forget that. I still have friends commenting about Matt whenever we talk about the wedding. Easily the best decision we made and probably the only aspect of the wedding that wasn’t over our budget. I would recommend Matt to anyone over any other DJ or band, any day. Nothing compares to him. Great job Matt.

Matty B Entertainment 14
    Matty B Entertainment 15
    Matty B Entertainment 16
    Matty B Entertainment 17
    Sent on 11/26/2019

Chelsea Brown · Married on 07/06/2019

Guests are still raving!

After hearing great reviews from family and friends, my fiance and I decided to hire Matty B for our wedding. He absolutely blew us away! Three months after our wedding, our guests are still talking about how great the music was. From the cocktail hour saxophone, to the reception dance floor duets with his partner Luann, we couldn't have been happier. Matty played every song we had put on our "must-play" list and paid close attention to our selected ceremony, first dance, and parent dance songs. He's professional, responsive, and extremely talented. We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/29/2019

So talented!

Matty B is excellent! His mix of live music and DJing for our wedding was awesome. He also has a great singing voice and was able to really keep our guests engaged and entertained. We got so many comments from our guests about how talented he was.

Matty is super nice and easy to work with. The planning process was very easy. He provided online planning tools to help us pick our songs, etc and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way.

We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Tommy

Tommy Barone · Married on 06/23/2019

Another Great Experience!

We knew we had to have Matty B for our wedding after we saw him perform at a friends of ours. We even gave his info to others who hired him unseen! At our own wedding, instead of hearing "Congratulations", we kept getting "Who is that guy?? We want his name - he's amazing!" Get used to Matty B stealing the show! On top of all of that, what a fantastic, kind person - perfect for interaction with your guests. Don't make the mistake of hiring anybody else!

Matty B Entertainment 18
    Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2019

From day one

We knew the moment we saw Matty B at a friends wedding a few years ago that if we ever got married we’d want him at ours. The first question after I said “yes” was “Can we have Matty B at our wedding?” Hands down, ABSOLUTELY! I’m always in amazement when I see him perform and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to add a certainly memorable touch to their day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Emily Haberlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Matty b is the best!

When we first saw Matty B at a friend's wedding, we couldn't stop raving about his performance weeks later. So when we got engaged, without question we were looking to book Matty B for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. Not surprisingly, our guests had the same reaction we did! They could not stop raving about how much fun they had and how great Matty B was. He provides a perfect balance of live music (sax and guitar) and DJ, and kept our guests dancing all night long! He is a true entertainer.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Matthew · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Decision

Matty was such a professional when it came to our wedding. Matty was readily available and best of all outperformed expectations. The live music and his friendly and interactive personality gave our wedding that personal touch as well as great music. People will not forget your wedding if you have Matty B there hands down.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Robbie Krueger · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding day

Best DJ hands down...does everything from sax to the guitar to signing then jamming out your playlist...you ll love him every second I promise you!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Matt

Matt Duplessis · Married on 12/08/2018

Blown away by Matty B!

2 words: BOOK HIM. Everything about Matty B's performance was beyond anything we could have even dreamed of. The first words out of every guest that night were "Where did you find this guy!?", and everyone is still raving about him today - 6 weeks later.
    We booked Matty B for the full night: ceremony, cocktail, and reception. There ceremony and reception were in 2 separate buildings, and Matty B was able to set up sound systems in both spaces without hesitation. He played live sax as guests were arriving and during the ceremony. And continued with live sax, guitar, and singing throughout cocktail hour and dinner, and then got the party going! I know I'm biased since it was my wedding, but I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so packed all night and everyone was having this much fun. I've been to weddings with 10+ person bands that don't even compare - Matty B is so unique and truly a special talent. His YouTube videos are great, but they do not do him justice. He was super professional, knows how to read the room, had perfect music selections, and I could go on and on and on. I hope you stopped reading this review 5 sentences ago to go BOOK HIM.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding planning priorities went like this:

1. Get Engaged
    2. Secure A Venue
    3. Book Matty B

When I first encountered Matty B's wide range of talents at a family wedding three years ago, I knew without a doubt that we would be seeing him again for MANY MORE family weddings to come. He is a complete pro, and a phenomenal one-man-band-DJ that is simultaneously classic and one of a kind. He took the party through cocktail hour to a dance party reception and ran the night so smoothly - I can't praise him and his talent enough. I know I'll be seeing him again since now my family has grown accustomed to the Matty B Standard of Wedding Receptions - no one is going to want to hire anyone else!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Matty B literally made our wedding. The majority of rave reviews centered around Matty B. He is a jack of all trades; he did acoustic and sax at our cocktail hour, MCed the wedding traditions, played some guitar in the dining room while people ate, and DJed at the end with some added singing and sax. It was AMAZING. I thought other reviews were joking when they said that their friends tried to book him mid-wedding but they weren’t kidding at all; so many people have told us they approached him during the wedding and will book him in the future. Book Matty B, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

Matty B was awesome. His mix of live music and DJ kept the party going all night long. He played live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing he was! He was always willing to play anything requested, but also followed our base playlist we provided. He has a great personality and was very easy to work with through the planning process. He was very engaging with all of the guests. We would not hesitate to hire him for any event we have in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2018

Matty is by far the BEST musician/DJ out there in the wedding world. He truly is the difference between a good wedding and a great wedding. His musical talent is unbelievable. One second he is playing the sax, the other second he is singing Michael Buble (and yes he sounds just as good, if not better than Buble). He kept the party going all night at my wedding. Not a person was in their seat because everyone was on the dance floor! He is such a blast. If you are looking for someone who is fun, can read a crowd, has great taste in music, is different than an average DJ, and will keep the party going all night, Matty is your guy!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Matty B was absolutely amazing! He was our DJ for our wedding on August 18, 2018. Our guests talked about how great he was consistently throughout the night! Everyone loved him & everyone was dancing! Matty B is the perfect mix of live music and DJ. You get the best of both worlds, and you seriously can't find any better! We highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Gena · Married on 08/10/2018

Matty B is beyond amazing! From setting the tone with saxophone when guests arrived for the ceremony, to wowing the guests with his incredible voice during dinner, and to keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long with his DJ + live music double play, Matty B really made the night. Every guest we spoke to commented on how amazing he is, wondered how such an incredible talent existed, and wanted to know where we found him. The praise continued to brunch the next day. There was no shortage of amazement and wow from everyone at the wedding, including ourselves, the bride and groom.

Matty B is also very easy to work with. He is responsive and professional. I wanted a special remix for my father-daughter dance, and Matty B did it right away, giving us plenty of time to practice the dance. Everyone loved the remix! He was able to help us manage the schedule on the day of the wedding while making sure we're comfortable with the pace. Everything was so smooth, easy, and relaxed.

We cannot recommend him enough. Thank you, Matty B, for making our wedding more fun and awesome than we could've ever imagined!

Sent on 08/17/2018