Matty B Entertainment Reviews

230 | Attleboro, MA

230 Reviews for Matty B Entertainment

Sharon Isabelle · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The Perfect Summer Wedding

We first saw Matty B at my Niece's wedding and knew we had to have him for our Daughter's. He is extremely talented, playing guitar, saxaphone and his singing voice is amazing. We received compliments from every one of our guests. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone says that the entertainment makes the wedding and Matty B did just that!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Tom P · Married on 01/09/2020

Matty B is the best of both worlds

Not sure what to do for your wedding music? Bands are so expensive but they get the people going! DJ's are par for the course but they don't hit your bottom line as hard.

Matty B can do both for you at a price point that doesn't blow up your budget. All your guest will get the live music vibe but he will still spin the classics that everyone expects. You simply can't go wrong with him no matter what you are looking for. Very professional, very good at his job, and i still have people asking me where i found him.

Cameron Bergeron · Married on 11/09/2019

Exceeded Expectations!

True entertainer!Great service!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Jim

Jim Burke · Married on 10/11/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We are very impressed with Matty B. As others have noted, he is not only a DJ but a professional entertainer. Matty walks onto the dance floor and mingles with our guests, while playing the saxophone. He is thoughtful, kind, and caring and gathers information carefully in regards to what to announce and when to announce it. If there were any awkward silences or anything that happened that was not exactly planned out, Matty handled it like a professional. Many of our guests inquired about him, complimented his services, and asked where we found him (we found him through a family member; he is a DJ at the singles dances that she goes to). I highly recommend his services for your wedding or event!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Hurteau · Married on 10/04/2019

Will always recommend

All of our guests were blown away with how amazing Matty B was! He's all anyone could talk about! He brings great energy and interacts with his audience. He not only DJ's the best hits, but also serenades the crowd with his saxophone. I will ALWAYS recommend Matty B for quality entertainment.

Robyn Bernard · Married on 09/28/2019

You need Matty B!!!

Having Matty B for entertainment was honestly the best decision we made for our wedding. He is one of a kind and the whole package - integrating saxophone, guitar, vocals, and DJ flawlessly throughout the night. Matty B fed on the energy of our crowd and took our dance floor to another level. His talent is hard to find anywhere else and it was difficult to tell whether it was MattyB or the original artist singing - he really is unbelievable!! To this day all our wedding guests cannot stop raving about MattyB and tell us it was the best and most fun wedding they had even been to. This is mostly thanks to Matty! If your looking for entertainment, don’t look any further! You need to have MattyB at your wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Lindsey Randall · Married on 09/21/2019

Best performer I’ve ever seen!

Matty is truly an artist!!! He is a musical genius! He plays the saxophone so beautifully and really knows how to entertain so that the whole wedding is on their feet all night!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Sherrie

Sherrie Holmgren · Married on 09/15/2019

Matty B Made Our Wedding!

I recently hired Matty B for my small wedding and both of my children over the last few years used him for their larger weddings. No matter the venue, number of guests or theme, Matty hits it out of the park! In fact, I can honestly say that without him, all three events would not have been as successful and enjoyable. Matty's talent is undeniable and his unique ability to set the tone with his music for the perfect ambience and fun at the appropriate times is incredible! Hiring Matty was one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding!

• Amanda

Amanda Maksymiw · Married on 09/07/2019

Matty B crushed it!

The DJ and live music combo that Matty B offers really stood out when we were planning our wedding. We checked him out at a local restaurant and immediately knew we had to book him. Best decision we made! Matty stole the show, got everyone up on the dance floor, and absolutely rocked it on the sax. Everyone loved him. Two of our friends booked him after our wedding. It's been a few months since our wedding and our guests still bring up how great he was. If he is available for your date, book him! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Robert

Robert Katzschmann · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Musician, MC + DJ

We highly recommend MattyB, his performance at our wedding was amazing! He made our wedding extra special and beautiful, all our guests greatly enjoyed his entertainment throughout the whole day. We could not have found abetter MC, DJ and entertainer than MattyB. In preparation to the wedding, he planned everything out with us early on, he came well prepared and everything worked out fine.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Leah

Leah Savage · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding Music

Matty B was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. He sang, performed, and DJ’d our cocktail hour and reception, and our guests absolutely loved him. People were coming up to us all night talking about how amazing he was, and are still talking about it a week later. Our reception was in a small space with limited dancing room, so we were worried people wouldn’t get up to dance, but Matty had everyone up dancing the entire time. He made sure the party was fun for every age group. He also made planning a breeze and met up with us ahead of time in person to go over all of our details, and was so quick to respond to any questions leading up to the day. Seriously can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/20/2019

He is amazing!

Matty B was the perfect mix of having a live band and DJ. So many people asked how we found him and everyone was constantly talking about how incredible he was. People were dancing all night long.
    Leading up to our wedding, he was very easy to work with. We talked on the phone a few times and worked the timeline of the night out and discussed a few songs. We told him the kind of vibe we were going for (dance all night) and he nailed it. I am so happy we booked him and am going to recommend him to anyone I know who gets engaged.
    Thank you for everything, Matty! It was a perfect night.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • John

John Pavlakis · Married on 07/20/2019

Best of both worlds

Game changer. We couldn’t decide if we wanted a band or dj and Matty B was the best if both worlds. He was easy to work with and create the schedule for the night. Communication was easy from beginning to end and when people talk about our wedding 4 months later, they talk about Matty B. He made the night!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Christopher Worgul · Married on 07/13/2019

Matty Bernier DJ- Best decision of the entire wedding

Matt was unbelievable and without a doubt the best choice of our entire wedding in Kennebunkport, Maine. He worked with us to perfect the wedding party entrance, played his heart out on the saxophone, sang beautifully, and had everyone dancing for hours. Multiple people came up to us during the wedding asking who he was and where we found him. He played at my sisters wedding in 2012 and I never forgot about him, for 6 years, and was determined to have him as my DJ for our wedding- that’s how good this guy is. I would book him for every event I had if I could. He was even classy enough to play my sisters and brother-in-law’s first dance song at one point in the night, just for them, which was very special. She won’t forget that. I still have friends commenting about Matt whenever we talk about the wedding. Easily the best decision we made and probably the only aspect of the wedding that wasn’t over our budget. I would recommend Matt to anyone over any other DJ or band, any day. Nothing compares to him. Great job Matt.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Chelsea Brown · Married on 07/06/2019

Guests are still raving!

After hearing great reviews from family and friends, my fiance and I decided to hire Matty B for our wedding. He absolutely blew us away! Three months after our wedding, our guests are still talking about how great the music was. From the cocktail hour saxophone, to the reception dance floor duets with his partner Luann, we couldn't have been happier. Matty played every song we had put on our "must-play" list and paid close attention to our selected ceremony, first dance, and parent dance songs. He's professional, responsive, and extremely talented. We couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/29/2019

So talented!

Matty B is excellent! His mix of live music and DJing for our wedding was awesome. He also has a great singing voice and was able to really keep our guests engaged and entertained. We got so many comments from our guests about how talented he was.

Matty is super nice and easy to work with. The planning process was very easy. He provided online planning tools to help us pick our songs, etc and was always available to answer any questions we had along the way.

We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Tommy

Tommy Barone · Married on 06/23/2019

Another Great Experience!

We knew we had to have Matty B for our wedding after we saw him perform at a friends of ours. We even gave his info to others who hired him unseen! At our own wedding, instead of hearing "Congratulations", we kept getting "Who is that guy?? We want his name - he's amazing!" Get used to Matty B stealing the show! On top of all of that, what a fantastic, kind person - perfect for interaction with your guests. Don't make the mistake of hiring anybody else!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2019

From day one

We knew the moment we saw Matty B at a friends wedding a few years ago that if we ever got married we’d want him at ours. The first question after I said “yes” was “Can we have Matty B at our wedding?” Hands down, ABSOLUTELY! I’m always in amazement when I see him perform and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to add a certainly memorable touch to their day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Emily Haberlin · Married on 06/22/2019

Matty b is the best!

When we first saw Matty B at a friend's wedding, we couldn't stop raving about his performance weeks later. So when we got engaged, without question we were looking to book Matty B for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. Not surprisingly, our guests had the same reaction we did! They could not stop raving about how much fun they had and how great Matty B was. He provides a perfect balance of live music (sax and guitar) and DJ, and kept our guests dancing all night long! He is a true entertainer.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Matthew · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Decision

Matty was such a professional when it came to our wedding. Matty was readily available and best of all outperformed expectations. The live music and his friendly and interactive personality gave our wedding that personal touch as well as great music. People will not forget your wedding if you have Matty B there hands down.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Robbie Krueger · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding day

Best DJ hands down...does everything from sax to the guitar to signing then jamming out your playlist...you ll love him every second I promise you!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Matt

Matt Duplessis · Married on 12/08/2018

Blown away by Matty B!

2 words: BOOK HIM. Everything about Matty B's performance was beyond anything we could have even dreamed of. The first words out of every guest that night were "Where did you find this guy!?", and everyone is still raving about him today - 6 weeks later.
    We booked Matty B for the full night: ceremony, cocktail, and reception. There ceremony and reception were in 2 separate buildings, and Matty B was able to set up sound systems in both spaces without hesitation. He played live sax as guests were arriving and during the ceremony. And continued with live sax, guitar, and singing throughout cocktail hour and dinner, and then got the party going! I know I'm biased since it was my wedding, but I've never been to a wedding where the dance floor was so packed all night and everyone was having this much fun. I've been to weddings with 10+ person bands that don't even compare - Matty B is so unique and truly a special talent. His YouTube videos are great, but they do not do him justice. He was super professional, knows how to read the room, had perfect music selections, and I could go on and on and on. I hope you stopped reading this review 5 sentences ago to go BOOK HIM.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding planning priorities went like this:

1. Get Engaged
    2. Secure A Venue
    3. Book Matty B

When I first encountered Matty B's wide range of talents at a family wedding three years ago, I knew without a doubt that we would be seeing him again for MANY MORE family weddings to come. He is a complete pro, and a phenomenal one-man-band-DJ that is simultaneously classic and one of a kind. He took the party through cocktail hour to a dance party reception and ran the night so smoothly - I can't praise him and his talent enough. I know I'll be seeing him again since now my family has grown accustomed to the Matty B Standard of Wedding Receptions - no one is going to want to hire anyone else!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Michael · Married on 09/22/2018

Matty B literally made our wedding. The majority of rave reviews centered around Matty B. He is a jack of all trades; he did acoustic and sax at our cocktail hour, MCed the wedding traditions, played some guitar in the dining room while people ate, and DJed at the end with some added singing and sax. It was AMAZING. I thought other reviews were joking when they said that their friends tried to book him mid-wedding but they weren’t kidding at all; so many people have told us they approached him during the wedding and will book him in the future. Book Matty B, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/31/2018

Matty B was awesome. His mix of live music and DJ kept the party going all night long. He played live music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing he was! He was always willing to play anything requested, but also followed our base playlist we provided. He has a great personality and was very easy to work with through the planning process. He was very engaging with all of the guests. We would not hesitate to hire him for any event we have in the future!

Sent on 09/12/2018