Matt's DJ Service Reviews

87 | Fond du Lac, WI

87 Reviews for Matt's DJ Service

• Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/09/2019

Matt's DJ Service Was a GREAT Choice!

Our experience with Matt's DJ Service was great! We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a DJ. We just wanted someone there to play music. We didn't want a lot of extra games or the DJ to talk a whole lot - which is sometimes what you're paying for when you get a more expensive DJ. They were very easy to work with right off the bat. A few weeks before the wedding we finally learned the DJ's name that had been assigned to our wedding. We emailed and also scheduled a phone conversation - since they do not live in my area. Dave was very professional and attentive during our conversation. We went over everything on our preference sheet. Fast forward to the wedding day, he showed up early to set up. And during the wedding he stayed at his station the whole night! He even accommodated my dad who had ordered these "Fat Heads" of us for the a game during dinner - which we were surprised but it was awesome that Dave so willingly helped my dad out. We had gotten some other compliments about him as well from guests and even our wedding photographer pointed out how great he thought Dave was. He interacted with the crowd but not so much that it took away from the music. But, just enough to show he was invested in your special day! Thank you to Matt's DJ Service for making this part of our wedding the very best!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Leadger Team · Married on 03/01/2019

Book The Best

Matt's DJ Service is absolutely the best, most professional DJ service we've seen or heard anywhere in the area. They played all of our requests as well as all of our guests requests, which everyone loved! They had a great sense of what songs hit and got everyone on the dance floor. The uplights and photo booth also provided a wonderful atmosphere and lots of fun memories for everyone. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would, we were happy we booked the best!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Tuecker · Married on 01/26/2019

Awesome DJs

Our DJ was amazing. Played awesome music and got everyone dancing.

Sent on 02/01/2019

tyler · Married on 01/25/2019

Great DJs and our photo booth was fun

Our DJ was cool and played great music!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Chris Schneider · Married on 11/10/2018

Great DJ Service

I recently attended my cousins wedding and they had matts. The Dj was Mitch. He was very professional, outgoing and had played a good variety of music. The dance floor was packed all night! He played my families requests promptly. The photobooth was also a great hit all night long for all ranges of ages. I would recommend matts dj to any friends or family of mine.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Josh · Married on 07/21/2018

We had Dave from Matt's Dj and he was great. He worked with us for what we wanted to do/not do and kept the party lively all night long. I would definitely recommend Dave and Matt's DJ to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Our DJ did everything we asked, even if it was a little crazy! David was a rock star!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2017

Kept people dancing all night and everyone loved the photo booth!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Our DJ Joe Wege was just unbelievable! We have never seen a better DJ ever! They really are the best company for the job! He kept everything going strong the whole night! I highly recommend this company and Joe fpr a DJ! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lexie · Married on 05/20/2017

Matts DJ service was awesome! The Photobooth was a huge hit- and the photos are some of our favorite memories! Vincent kept the party going with the music- we had so many comments on how great the music was- the dance floor was packed the whole time:mission accomplished! :)

Sent on 06/28/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

DJ Joe was amazing! Definitely read the room and played the right music! We had a bunch of kids dancing while dinner was finishing up and he played Disney music for them! They all loved it! Pam was super helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this DJ company!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Connie · Married on 03/18/2017

I saw Matt's DJ Service at all my friends weddings and they were awesome! I booked them for my wedding and it was a great time! Everyone had a blast!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Charity · Married on 10/29/2016

We were married on Oct. 29th 2016. And we couldn't be happier with DJ Mitch and Photobooth Noah! We had a costume/zombie/halloween themed, non-traditional, party after our service and taco buffet wedding and they were amazing! They kept the party hopping, Mitch was awesome at helping us keep things non-traditional and true to us, and everyone had a blast. The photo booth was a huge hit and Noah was fantastic! We can't recommend these guys enough! And Pam was amazing in dealing with all our craziness in the planning process! We will definitely be using their services again!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

Matt's DJ Service nailed exactly what we wanted from our up lighting to the music and energy! All our favorite songs were played and everything went perfectly! They truly made our day extra special and so memorable! You guy's are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kate · Married on 07/30/2016

I had Mitch as my DJ from Matt's DJ Service. He was super professional and kind. He helped me with the layout of the night and figuring out what would happen when. He was always really thoughtful when needing to talk to me and my husband on our wedding night as far as not barging into conversations and being super respectful! I actually had to tell him to interrupt or he'd never get a hold of us! We also had a photo booth which got a lot of use! The only downside was the guy running the booth. He didn't tell people there was a guestbook so nobody ended up signing it. But that's not a big worry for me. I'd recommend Mitch for sure!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 07/30/2016

My DJ was great! He got everyone out dancing, even people I never expected to dance. He went out of his way to make sure my wedding was perfect, even offering the head table drinks during the dinner music! The uplighting was beautiful, the dinner music was a perfect mood setter, and the dance floor was packed all night. You can't ask for better service from an entertainment service! Overall, I would definitely recommend Matt's DJ Service

Sent on 04/01/2016

RaAnne · Married on 07/29/2016

Matts DJ was so incredible. From the day we spoke with someone when booking for our wedding, they were fair and very very nice. When our DJ Mitch called us a week before the wedding he knew exactly what he was going to do and in what order. It was so nice to not have to worry about ANYTHING.... Mitch was so much fun and so awesome to have as a DJ at the wedding. He was organized and kept us all in line. He was involved with our wedding party and even got out and danced with us. We still had so many people at the event after they started shutting down... (which you dont see very often) You guys at Matts DJ have a great crew!!! Thanks for making our night so memorable and enjoyable. Great Job Mitch!!!
    RaAnne and Bryan Heling

Sent on 08/06/2016

Matt's DJ is amazing! They had the dance floor full all night! I heard every song I requested and so many more great songs that I wouldn't have even thought of! They took requests the day of and stuck to my strictly-no-country request, though some of my guests tried to change that. They were very professional and well worth the value! Will (our DJ) and Will (our photo booth guy) were super fun to work with. I loved that we could pay in monthly installments and that everything was taken care of in a few quick emails. No complaints! :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

I would recommend going with the highest package. We got uplighting, a photo booth, a slideshow, music during dinner and great service. Matt's DJ service made the reception great and kept all of our families and friends out on the dance floor!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Our Wedding was Amazing! My guest were dancing all night! The up-lighting looked awsome and guests loved the Photo booth as well. Thanks again

Sent on 12/19/2015

Wonderful people to work with! Would Definitely Recommend.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/12/2015

We had an amazing Dj named Mitchell. We had 4 hours of music and a photo booth (unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the photo booth operator) it was such a smooth night! I never once heard a song I didn't like answer I'm picky! People were on the dance floor all night long from kids to seniors! Every song was a hit, every word mitch said was greatly received and there wasn't a single issue!! Amazing experience with them!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Great Company and great prices! Easy to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • bwota33

Beth · Married on 05/24/2015

Up front, Pam was wonderful to work with in setting everything up for my husband and me. She was quick in responding to our questions and very easy to communicate with. Mitch was assigned as our DJ and he was fantastic! He played music for 7 hours and did our uplighting. He was enthusiastic about our special requests of a prerecorded Grand Entrance and a request to have the father of the groom sing for the mother/son dance. During the wedding, any time my husband or I had a song request, he made sure it was played and if he didn’t have the song, he downloaded or bought it. He even kept the Bear/Packer rivaled crowd happy by giving into playing the “Super Bowl Shuffle” and “Bang the Drum All Day.” My biggest request for our wedding reception was to keep the dance floor full, and Mitch delivered. The dance floor was packed all night and when the last song of the night ended, we still had over 100 people out dancing. Mitch truly made our wedding special and I would recommend him and Matt’s DJ Service to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2015