82 Reviews for Matt's DJ Service LLC. DJ's, Photo Booths, Uplighting and more!

Consultation (4)
Do-Not-Play List (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
MC (3)
Photobooth (3)
Uplighting (3)
80 Matt's DJ Service LLC. DJ's, Photo Booths, Uplighting and more! Reviews

We had Dave from Matt's Dj and he was great. He worked with us for what we wanted to do/not do and kept the party lively all night long. I would definitely recommend Dave and Matt's DJ to anyone.

Profile Picture Josh, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ did everything we asked, even if it was a little crazy! David was a rock star!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kept people dancing all night and everyone loved the photo booth!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our DJ Joe Wege was just unbelievable! We have never seen a better DJ ever! They really are the best company for the job! He kept everything going strong the whole night! I highly recommend this company and Joe fpr a DJ! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matts DJ service was awesome! The Photobooth was a huge hit- and the photos are some of our favorite memories! Vincent kept the party going with the music- we had so many comments on how great the music was- the dance floor was packed the whole time:mission accomplished! :)

Profile Picture Lexie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Joe was amazing! Definitely read the room and played the right music! We had a bunch of kids dancing while dinner was finishing up and he played Disney music for them! They all loved it! Pam was super helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this DJ company!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw Matt's DJ Service at all my friends weddings and they were awesome! I booked them for my wedding and it was a great time! Everyone had a blast!!!

Profile Picture Connie, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were married on Oct. 29th 2016. And we couldn't be happier with DJ Mitch and Photobooth Noah! We had a costume/zombie/halloween themed, non-traditional, party after our service and taco buffet wedding and they were amazing! They kept the party hopping, Mitch was awesome at helping us keep things non-traditional and true to us, and everyone had a blast. The photo booth was a huge hit and Noah was fantastic! We can't recommend these guys enough! And Pam was amazing in dealing with all our craziness in the planning process! We will definitely be using their services again!

Profile Picture Charity, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Matt's DJ Service nailed exactly what we wanted from our up lighting to the music and energy! All our favorite songs were played and everything went perfectly! They truly made our day extra special and so memorable! You guy's are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My DJ was great! He got everyone out dancing, even people I never expected to dance. He went out of his way to make sure my wedding was perfect, even offering the head table drinks during the dinner music! The uplighting was beautiful, the dinner music was a perfect mood setter, and the dance floor was packed all night. You can't ask for better service from an entertainment service! Overall, I would definitely recommend Matt's DJ Service

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had Mitch as my DJ from Matt's DJ Service. He was super professional and kind. He helped me with the layout of the night and figuring out what would happen when. He was always really thoughtful when needing to talk to me and my husband on our wedding night as far as not barging into conversations and being super respectful! I actually had to tell him to interrupt or he'd never get a hold of us! We also had a photo booth which got a lot of use! The only downside was the guy running the booth. He didn't tell people there was a guestbook so nobody ended up signing it. But that's not a big worry for me. I'd recommend Mitch for sure!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matts DJ was so incredible. From the day we spoke with someone when booking for our wedding, they were fair and very very nice. When our DJ Mitch called us a week before the wedding he knew exactly what he was going to do and in what order. It was so nice to not have to worry about ANYTHING.... Mitch was so much fun and so awesome to have as a DJ at the wedding. He was organized and kept us all in line. He was involved with our wedding party and even got out and danced with us. We still had so many people at the event after they started shutting down... (which you dont see very often) You guys at Matts DJ have a great crew!!! Thanks for making our night so memorable and enjoyable. Great Job Mitch!!!
RaAnne and Bryan Heling

Profile Picture RaAnne, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Matt's DJ is amazing! They had the dance floor full all night! I heard every song I requested and so many more great songs that I wouldn't have even thought of! They took requests the day of and stuck to my strictly-no-country request, though some of my guests tried to change that. They were very professional and well worth the value! Will (our DJ) and Will (our photo booth guy) were super fun to work with. I loved that we could pay in monthly installments and that everything was taken care of in a few quick emails. No complaints! :)

Profile Picture User6847314, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would recommend going with the highest package. We got uplighting, a photo booth, a slideshow, music during dinner and great service. Matt's DJ service made the reception great and kept all of our families and friends out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our Wedding was Amazing! My guest were dancing all night! The up-lighting looked awsome and guests loved the Photo booth as well. Thanks again

Profile Picture User6069084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful people to work with! Would Definitely Recommend.

Profile Picture User5214818, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had an amazing Dj named Mitchell. We had 4 hours of music and a photo booth (unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the photo booth operator) it was such a smooth night! I never once heard a song I didn't like answer I'm picky! People were on the dance floor all night long from kids to seniors! Every song was a hit, every word mitch said was greatly received and there wasn't a single issue!! Amazing experience with them!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great Company and great prices! Easy to work with!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/5/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Up front, Pam was wonderful to work with in setting everything up for my husband and me. She was quick in responding to our questions and very easy to communicate with. Mitch was assigned as our DJ and he was fantastic! He played music for 7 hours and did our uplighting. He was enthusiastic about our special requests of a prerecorded Grand Entrance and a request to have the father of the groom sing for the mother/son dance. During the wedding, any time my husband or I had a song request, he made sure it was played and if he didn’t have the song, he downloaded or bought it. He even kept the Bear/Packer rivaled crowd happy by giving into playing the “Super Bowl Shuffle” and “Bang the Drum All Day.” My biggest request for our wedding reception was to keep the dance floor full, and Mitch delivered. The dance floor was packed all night and when the last song of the night ended, we still had over 100 people out dancing. Mitch truly made our wedding special and I would recommend him and Matt’s DJ Service to anyone!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with Matt's DJ Service was phenomenal! Taylor was our DJ and he did a great job; very accommodating and the dance floor was never empty! We also had purple up lights through them, they looked gorgeous. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rob was my DJ. He was great! Very flexible, very fun. Everyone loved the photobooth and we also got up-lighting which looked great. Everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I can not rave enough about Matt's DJ service. Matt was the best vendor at our wedding! HE met us at the venue to go over up-lighting and brought a few of his lights so that we could see what they would look like in the space, he accommodated our two room layout with wireless speakers in the bar area and when we wanted the "dancing in the clouds"effect for our first dance and the venue was unsure, he made a special appointment with the venue to show them how it worked and that it would create to damage to their venue.

He called us a week before the event to confirm everything and all of the lights and equipment were set up and ready to go! At the reception, he played just the right music to get the guests on their feet and everyone dances to the very last song! Our guests had an amazing time and the DJ is always a huge part of enjoying a party!

The type of service we received from Matt was unbelievable. If only ALL our vendors were so helpful. friendly, prepared, professional and organized. Loved them!

Profile Picture Monika, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I've been to many of my friends weddings some of them had Matt's DJ Service and some did not. I could really tell the difference in quality. I knew that I wanted Matt's DJ service for my wedding. We booked about 16 months before our wedding last weekend. They were easy to work with the entire way. When It came to our big day. The dance floor was filled all night. I'm really happy with our choice of a dj for our wedding. I would recommend Matt's DJ service to anyone looking for a great dj service.

Profile Picture joe , 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I completely understand why "Book The Best" is the slogan used by this company. Matt's went above and beyond on our wedding day! Between the magnificent uplighting, incredible selection of music, and including people of all ages throughout the night, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ service. I'd highly recommend Matt's DJ Service to my friends getting married for their special day!

Profile Picture User4510537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review