Matt's DJ Service Reviews

115 | Fond du Lac, WI

115 Reviews for Matt's DJ Service

Kelly Barner · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great to work with.

Great to work with. They made things easy for me and everything went great.

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Gilardi · Getting married on 08/25/2021

Amazing service

My experience with Matt’s has been excellent! I found out about Matt’s DJ service at my cousins wedding. They absolutely rocked the music and had friendly staff the whole time. I am so excited to have them at my wedding. Unfortunately due to covid my wedding had to be rescheduled. Out of every vendor I had set up for my wedding, Matt was the easiest to work with and definitely the most understanding out of them all. I can’t wait for my wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2020

Taylor Madison · Married on 09/12/2020

Everyone had a great time at our wedding.

Everyone had a great time at our wedding. The music was awesome and our DJ was really fun and kept everyone involved.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • Kurtis

Kurtis DeGroot · Married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic service!

Matt’s DJ Service really exceeded my expectations right out of the gate, they were so willing to work with us! Obviously the whole world has been wild because of the COVID-19 spread going on, yet he made the rescheduling of our wedding absolutely painless and stress free! He turned what I thought would be a stressful situation into an absolute blast! I got married last weekend and I have already recommended this service to Everyone that I know that is planning on getting married soon, the service was just outstanding, my wife was especially pleased with the photo booth offered by Matt’s DJ Service! So many hilarious photos we will remember and keep for the rest of our lives together! Happy wife=happy, as cliché as it sounds this was the best night of my life, and I’d like to think my wife feels the same!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • F

Falena · Married on 10/04/2019

Awesome music, super vibe, all-in-all a good time

We had DJ Vincent! He was on time, professional, full of energy and made our reception a blast. He did a great job on the dinner music. He always played any song we wanted right away and would blend the songs so well if we wanted them changed. He made everything run smoothly. We did special dances and he accommodated to those. He tried to get people on the dance floor and we appreciate the effort, but alot of people these days dont always feel comfortable busting a move like my bridesmaids and I. He did everything we wanted for a dj and more! We would absolutely recommend this DJ to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Amber

Amber Popp · Married on 09/07/2019

The Best time ever!

Wow! This DJ service was amazing! Everyone was constantly on the dance floor and it was never empty! at the end of the night on the last song (which was accidentally played twice but was totally cool!) we got the Dj (Mario) out dancing with us! He did everything we wanted and was super easy to work with.

The photobooth was such a hit! Honestly that never stopped having someone in it. It was probably the biggest hit at my wedding. We got the "Magic Mirror" booth and it was so easy and fun to use! The photobooth stayed open all night long until the end of the wedding and even at the end the photobooth guy was taking pictures with us!

We couldn't ask for a better Dj/photobooth service and highly highly recommend!! Thank you so much for making my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Allison · Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ. Fun night.

Great DJ. Brian was great and the entire night went smooth. Thanks again.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Tucker Ring · Married on 07/06/2019

Pam and the crew

Pam and the Matt's crew was great to work with. Our dj Chris was great. Good music and lots of fun.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Richie Bens · Married on 07/06/2019

The DJ was really good

Great to work with. The DJ was really good and everyone had fun. The mirror booth was a hit also.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Thomas · Married on 07/05/2019

Our dj was great. A+

Our dj was great. A+ Alex and Mario were great to work with what a party!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Mike Watt · Married on 07/03/2019

Great dj. Awesome time..

Great dj. Awesome time. A fun time for everyone. Our Dj Dave was great.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Tyler Lang · Married on 06/29/2019

wonderful job

Matt's DJ and Dave did an absolutely wonderful job as DJ for our wedding. He ensured that all the scheduled events stayed on time throughout the night and kept in constant contact with us to ensure we were all on the same page. Everything that we requested to happen went off without a hitch. The quality of the sound system and lights were top notch and really turned our venue into a party. Amazing night!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Tony S · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome Dj,

Awesome Dj, Our slideshow was great and everything was good and people were dancing. Thanks for the great time!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Thomas · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome slideshow and awesome dj

Great Dj's. The slide show was nice and the uplighting was a nice touch. the photo booth gave us lots of funny pictures to look at and the music was great everyone was dancing all night!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Tomas Roll · Married on 06/22/2019

Great dj's fun time

Great dj's tons of fun. Matt's DJ was awesome. lots of compliments from guests. Overall a great time :)

Sent on 06/27/2019

Miranda Ramagel · Married on 06/22/2019

Great time and lots of fun!

Or DJ Vince was awesome. Great time and lots of fun!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Ryan · Married on 06/21/2019

The Best I Have Seen

Absolutely the best DJ services around!! Professional, fun, upbeat and a great way to get your wedding, party or event up on their feet and dancing all night!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Alex Thomas · Married on 06/21/2019

Great experience

Great experience, Alex and the Matt's Crew was great to work with! Everyone had fun!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Alex Watson · Married on 06/15/2019

Great to work with/ Flexible

Our DJ was Great! Our Slideshow was amazing and the photo booth was a hit. I saw Matt's DJ Service at a friend’s wedding and I was impressed and I knew they were who we wanted for our wedding. We even had to change our wedding date due to a hall closing and they made the date change easy. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Cassie · Married on 06/14/2019

Fabulous!!

We were so happy with the service we got from our DJ. He did an amazing job and kept our guests having a blast on the dance floor. They also were willing to pick up the work were other vendors were lacking and we really appreciated it!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Drew Doll · Married on 06/08/2019

Great music. Great time.

Matt's DJ played great music and took requests as well. They got everyone dancing! they were very responsive and reliable. I would highly recommend them to use for your wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Gavin S · Married on 06/08/2019

very professional and very easy to contact if needed.

DJ Matt's DJ and DJ Chris was awesome. He was very good with attention to detail and made our wedding awesome! Everyone raved about the music that was played and the fact that there was no boring lulls in the music. He was very professional and very easy to contact if needed.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Keith · Married on 06/01/2019

Great to work with

Matt's DJ was great to work with. Played great music and had everyone dancing all night!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Joe Mittchelson · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, Mario was great

Great DJ's Mario was awesome.Great music and the photobooth was a hit!!! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie · Married on 03/09/2019

Matt's DJ Service Was a GREAT Choice!

Our experience with Matt's DJ Service was great! We didn't want to spend a lot of money on a DJ. We just wanted someone there to play music. We didn't want a lot of extra games or the DJ to talk a whole lot - which is sometimes what you're paying for when you get a more expensive DJ. They were very easy to work with right off the bat. A few weeks before the wedding we finally learned the DJ's name that had been assigned to our wedding. We emailed and also scheduled a phone conversation - since they do not live in my area. Dave was very professional and attentive during our conversation. We went over everything on our preference sheet. Fast forward to the wedding day, he showed up early to set up. And during the wedding he stayed at his station the whole night! He even accommodated my dad who had ordered these "Fat Heads" of us for the a game during dinner - which we were surprised but it was awesome that Dave so willingly helped my dad out. We had gotten some other compliments about him as well from guests and even our wedding photographer pointed out how great he thought Dave was. He interacted with the crowd but not so much that it took away from the music. But, just enough to show he was invested in your special day! Thank you to Matt's DJ Service for making this part of our wedding the very best!

Sent on 04/18/2019