Mattrix Music & Entertainment Reviews

25 | Chicago, IL

25 Reviews for Mattrix Music & Entertainment

Chimagna · Married on 05/18/2019

My experience with Matt J was great he was a wonderful dj he played all of songs,he was on time set up and ready, everything was perfect I would recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Mattrix Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you very much! I truly appreciate the review!

Richard Clegg · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ

Matt's an awesome DJ. Extremely responsive by email and very entertaining on the day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Amber Puckett · Married on 02/22/2019

Most fun reception, according to my guests

Mattrix was amazing; I seriously could not have asked for a better DJ. He created the perfect mix for the different demographics in my crowd- he catered to the sorority and fraternity members, the parents and grandparents, and also the more basic top 40 crowd. I truly enjoyed the environment he created! Plus, he was very professional and responsive; I'd definitely use his services again.

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Alex

Alex Cleveland · Married on 02/02/2019

Memorable & Personalized

Matt was wonderful for our wedding celebration in February. He was very receptive for our questions and the style that we were going for. He quickly caught on to our personal tastes in music, took lots of requests in advance, and we received endless praise of the musical choices for both dinner and the reception! Thank you for bringing the party and class to our wedding.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2018

We partied two and a half hours past our reception end time!

Everyone raved about the outstanding music that had everyone dancing until far past our deadline! We couldn't stop!! Mattrix Music & Entertainment was highly professional, provided HIGH energy, and exceptional value.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lorenzo N · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Service

Wonderful service with a great price tag. He was open to direct the music to the group, and read the crowd very well.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Derek Jeffries · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional

Matt is the best DJ on the planet. You better book him now before Vegas gives him residency. He's that good. If you want your event to be talked about for years to come, give Matt a call.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Dawn · Married on 06/17/2017

Very Professional and his music selection was very impressive! I highly recommend him for any event, my husband and I were very PLEASED with MattJ. We used him for our wedding and my 50th birthday celebration. He will not disappoint you!!! We loved him...

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • F

Faris · Married on 05/13/2017

He is a great D.j very professional and is a great person... Would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 04/01/2017

Aner · Married on 04/05/2017

I am very entertained by the way Matt does his work I recommend him anywhere he is very polite discreet and most of all keeps a smile on. Others face I am actually touched by how his acceptance of music motivates a crowd to certain measures and I most definitely can say he is one of a kind n the best DJ ever

Sent on 04/15/2017

Scooter · Married on 02/21/2017

Great DJ and perfect music selections.

Sent on 03/04/2017
  • Y

Yasmine · Married on 02/14/2017

MattJ DaMattrix was very reasonable in everyway. He made my wedding a success, great music that everyone enjoyed and danced through the night. I will definitely recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2017

Tammy · Married on 10/22/2016

Matt was awesome! From booking until the Event. Very professional and accommodating. THe music was great. The whole party was a huge hit. I highly recommend Matt.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Chris · Married on 09/10/2016

Matt is the man! Everyone is always worried about DJs at weddings because quite a few aren't that great. I'll be honest, Matt is the best DJ I've seen so far. He knows his music so well. He responds to emails very quickly and is a great communicator. I want to also mention that he met up with us days before our wedding to setup his gear and do sound checks for mine and my wife's guitar/vocal performance. We thought that was crazy awesome of him! Highly recommended. 5 stars. Book him now. You will not regret!

Sent on 03/03/2017

Kathey · Married on 08/20/2016

My experience with MattJDaMattrix, absolutely phenomenal. We asked to meet with him to discuss every detail with our song selections. We provide him with a song list of approximately 50-100 songs and as fate would have it he had every song on our list. He also attended our wedding rehearsal to provide music for the wedding party march. On the day of the wedding he was asked to arrive @ the reception hall 2 hours before we arrive to set up his equipment he was Punctual and ready. I am so glad that we chose MattJDaMattrix out of 7 other potential Dj's. He made our wedding reception the talk of the town. We greatly appreciated his efforts for making it a great success. Thank you so much, My sister is planning to use him for her wedding this year.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Tyresa · Married on 08/20/2016

This DJ was amazing! He played music for all generations and made the wedding reception wonderful. He was very professional, friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone that is looking for a great D.J.

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • W

Wincie · Married on 08/08/2016

Matt is an Awesome DJ!! He is reliable, on time, and the best wedding DJ around. He plays your favorite songs and you would want to marry your spouse over again just to book MattJ DaMattrix as your wedding DJ ??

Sent on 03/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Matt was DJ for our wedding celebration after we had eloped. Great communication before and played songs from our play list and a great mix to keep the party grooving! We extended the party last minute and may was flexible with our needs. He was a good sport when a family member took it upon themselves to be your assistant! Lol. Thanks for a great party. Highly recommended.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Mattrix Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Your reception was a lot of fun!

Cynthia · Married on 05/06/2016

I have to say that Matt did an awesome job!. He was professionalism, on time, and had the crowd moving! We had a few songs we wanted and he made sure they were played. You won't be disappointed if you use him. I guarantee it!

Sent on 04/02/2017
  • I

Izad · Married on 11/21/2015

My first encounter with Mattrix Music & EntertainmentI was at my nephews birthday party. The dance floor was never empty and I just had to meet the DJ. My family is Persian and I was amazed at how much he truly loves DJing. He had all of the popular and traditional music from my culture. When the time came to plan my wedding my wife gave me one job and that was to book the music. My first choice was DaMattrix! I still had his card and my wife was more than pleased with my choice. The only time people were in their seat were to eat. Lol. He was very professional yet a whole lot of fun. Dont hesitate! He will definitely leave a lasting impression.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Johari · Married on 08/15/2015

Matt J stepped up to the plate and kept the party going all night. He was very accommodating and had every DNG we wanted to hear. He helped make sure that the reception was a great event. If you're looking for a DJ to help you turn up and make sure the night is memorable, DaMatrix is that dude

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • toriano and stephanie

toriano and stephanie · Married on 08/08/2014

He did a awesome job and I would hire him again whenever we have another event

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • Laurie

Laurie Torres · Married on 04/26/2008

Exceptional DJ

Matt is an outstanding DJ. My 50th birthday was amazing. The music set the party on fire. He was great to all the mixes of music. Matt will work with your schedule and his price is great. If your looking for a great DJ, Matt is your DJ. I will continue using Matt for all my next future parties.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tramell · Getting married on 01/01/2027

Last night the DJ saved my life ??????????????
    Big thanks to MattJDaMatrix for keeping the party live. #WeddingCrasher????????

Sent on 03/30/2017

Kiyona · Married on 07/07/2018

This service played Awesome music, kept the Party in high spirits. Very professional and punctual, with reasonable rates. Also was quick to switch genere of music as I needed. The dj interacted very well and cordial even during multiple request he stayed right on point. What a great experience.

Sent on 04/11/2017