61 Reviews for M.Y. Beauty Lounge

Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

These ladies are super professional and did a wonderful job making me look beautiful on my special day!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked M.Y. Beauty Lounge to do makeup for me and 4 bridesmaids. Wonderful service, friendly and flexible. I highly recommend. Mattie & Yesiangel are the best!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Makeup

Mattie is amazing! I did an airbrush trial and she worked with me on getting the exact look I wanted. The day of the wedding was even better. She was great at keeping things relaxed but very professional and sweet! Her work is great, I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and Yesiangel are a power team. These ladies are very professional when it comes to work. Not only do they perfect their work but they do a phenomenal job! Ladies I pray that God continue to bless you with your talent so that you may continue to bless others just as you had blessed me on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Shantaneika, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and Jessie are awesome. They arrived on time and got to work immediately. Each listened to what I wanted for myself and my daughter and provided the best results. It made this special day that much more exciting! Thanks Mattie and Jessie!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and Jessie were awesome. They showed up on time, worked with my daughter and myself with great professionalism! The results were great and everyone at the wedding said so! Thanks Mattie and Jessie!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and Yesi are the best.

Profile Picture JESSICA, 6/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie was very sweet, helpful and professional. I looked stunning. So did my girls. Mattie is the BEST! Book her you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Seher, 6/14/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Seher, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to hair and makeup. I've had bad experiences in the past, so obviously for my wedding day I was extremely nervous and cautious. I read all of Mattie's reviews and stalked her on facebook before I contacted her, which calmed my nerves and led me to make an appt with her. I set up a consult with her and she ROCKED my makeup out of the park. I was hooked instantly. I was still figuring out what to do with my hair, and once I had the final concept figured out, her daughter, Yesi ROCKED my hair out of the park too. The two of them together are a fantastic team. They listened to everything I said, answered all my extremely random questions, and made me feel like Kim K on my wedding day - which was my exact vision. I enjoyed working with them and would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture faith, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits!! She did an awesome job!!! She did it exactly how I imagined it!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/24/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up. Simply AMAZING. Super friendly. They were perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They did an AMAZING job with hair and make-up. They were super friendly and made me feel so comfortable.

Profile Picture Amber, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and her team did my hair for my bridal portraits. They were very flexible and understanding, easy to get in touch with, as she always called me back in a timely matter, if she didn't answer the first time. The quality of my hairstyle was excellent. Not only did it stay throughout the whole portrait session, but the next morning there were still curls in my hair. For all of these reasons, they were definitely professional and I would use them again as well as recommend them!

Profile Picture Briana, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie is amazing! She made everything relaxed and comfortable and fun! I enjoyed her not only as a photographer, but as a person! Thanks Mattie!

Profile Picture User3784736, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Needless to say, wedding planning is a grueling and stress-inducing experience. There are so many decisions to make, not the least of which is, "Who is going to do the hair and make-up of the bride?" Even with the preliminary appointment with the hair stylist and make-up artist, there is a certain 'do or die' feeling when the day arrives. It just isn't quite the same thing as picking out centerpieces or ordering the cake.

A bride DOES NOT want to take chances here, because her appearance is SO crucial. After all, it is a one-in-a-lifetime occasion, and she wants to look her very best! With Mattie, the bride-to-be has a 'sure thing.' She and her staff are talented beyond words, AND their attitude/personalities actually provide a wonderfully relaxed period in an otherwise hectic day!

Profile Picture Hilda, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie is my out of this world amazing! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. She is sooooo easy to work with and made me feel completely comfortable with my makeup and pictures. She is a complete professional and the quality of her work can't be denied. I would NEVER use anyone else for my makeup, hair or pictures. Muah* Thank you Mattie!

Profile Picture User3667980, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie did a wonderful job for my wedding!! I wanted a natural look but more of a smokey eye for my night wedding. It turned out great!! She was flexible to my day and was very professional. She also helped me feel relaxed as I was really nervous!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and Jessie! Thank you both for such a great job on everyone's hair and makeup.....everyone looked beautiful.....exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie is the BEST! Such an artist and great listener! I would highly recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography

Wonderful to work with! Did an AMAZING job!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and her team did hair and makeup for me, my mom and my 4 bridesmaid. Everyone's hair and makeup looked beautiful and exceeded my expectations. After the ceremony and during the ceremony people kept commenting on my makeup! Mattie is very professional, but knows how to make this light and fun! She is so passionate about make up and it shows in her work. I recommend Mattie if you are looking for a talented, passionate, and fun makeup artist!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/13/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Mattie and her daughter were amazing! They did bridal makeup for me and six bridesmaids. She was efficient and flexible and the makeup was beautiful.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I thoroughly enjoyed my session. Mattie is very professional yet makes the session laid back and fun. She is extremely passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. If you are looking for a talented makeup artist and photographer you have found the perfect person. I would personally recommend her to anyone. Mattie is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture User3486720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review