Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for Mattie Genaux Photography

19 Mattie Genaux Photography Reviews

Great photographer for any occasion. Prices are really good too

Profile Picture Amber, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is a phenomenal and creative photographer. She always makes sure she gets the best and right picture of your wedding. Her creative talents and extreme patience will prove to capture every moment of your special day!

Profile Picture User6221735, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely superb!!! Would recommend her over and over again!!!

Profile Picture User6224733, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hiring Mattie was the best decision we made for our wedding. And was probably the only thing that went as planned! Lol
I'm going to recommend her for all our friends. She captured the best moments I didn't even realize we had. Absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Tres, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is my favorite photographer ever! She does excellent work..you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture User6229172, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is so awesome!! Our pictures were beautiful! I recommend her to everybody!!!

Profile Picture User6208924, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie was such a great photographer. She went out of her way for me at my wedding despite the heat and bugs and finally the rain.

Profile Picture Penelope, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is a wonderful photographer and person! I've used her for family portraits and she was the natural choice for my wedding. She was easy to work with, listened to my ideas and made suggestions. Also, her prices can't be beat!

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful photographer!!! She is so nice and was such a joy to work with her! My photos from my wedding are stunning!!!, and I look forward to seeing the family photos she will be taking soon. So worth the investment!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so blessed to have had Mattie do the photography for our wedding. She did such a good job even putting up with my husband and his Ohio Buckeyes obsession!

Profile Picture Jade Marie, 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie was the best find ever!! I had only heard of 2 main wedding photographers in this area-one was way over budget and the other did not respond until several days after my request.
Mattie was very flexible at building my package to my taste, as my service was different than a traditional wedding. Cannot stress enough how she was able to provide quality for price!!!!!
During the wedding, she was barely noticeable in the audience, so I hoped she had gotten enough images. I shouldn't have worried-there were so many beautiful images to choose from
I was excited to see sneak peeks over the honeymoon and she had my whole gallery done when we got back. She is very quick at processing pictures and the ordering process was a breeze.

I cannot thank her enough for capturing the beauty of that special day!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was exciting and Mattie brought her creativity to this life changing event. I am thankful for the opportunity to work with this fabulous artist!

Profile Picture Shellie, 3/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is the best photographer ever! You won't be disappointed booking her for your big day

Profile Picture User6224876, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie was absolutely fabulous! She captured my wedding perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is the go to for all picture needs. She not only takes beautiful pictures but she has the patience of a saint. She does all my family's pictures and is truly a blessing. Trust me visit her, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie was amazing! Loved everyone of her photos!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We LOVED having Mattie as our wedding photographer! She made sure to get every little moment and detail of our day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

i dont know you personally but i know ashley and she is the bomb.com so i know you have to be as well....i look seeing you and your company grow and hope all your haters have to use your service one day....hope to book soon ...around thanksgiving

Profile Picture shanda, 4/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mattie is a wonderful person inside and out. I love her work and wished we lived closer so I could hire her for every occasion.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/09, 1 Review