Matthew Thomas Media Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Meme
    Meme H. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

amazing … best of the best

matt is top notch from start to end… we can’t wait til see the video… you will not wait for a response he is responding quickly!
    the best of the best!
  • Madison
    Madison G. Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Matthew Thomas Media is personable, flexible, and creates stunning work.

We met Matthew because he did my sisters wedding and we knew already that he did amazing work. When we asked him to be our videographer he immediately put us at ease with his down to earth personality and was very personable. He was a great communicator and we felt stress free when it came to the big day. Matthew offers more to the shoot than your typical videographer. He makes you feel special and relaxed. The day ran so smoothly with no hiccups. The quality of his work is stunning from every angle and he captured our day PERFECTLY. We have received SO many compliments for our wedding video from friends and family. We are so lucky that we got to work with Matthew. We will treasure our wedding video forever! Thank you Matthew Thomas Media.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Liz F. Married on 07/13/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Matt did an Amazing job for our daughter's wedding! The Premium Highlights video and the Full Ceremony video were absolutely breathtaking! Matt is a true artist! He has a great, upbeat personality and is very easy to work with! I would highly recommend him!
    Taylor D. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Experience and Video!

Matt was extremely wonderful to work with and gave us an incredible wedding video that we will cherish for a lifetime. Matt is professional and takes charge of getting the perfect shots. You can tell he has years of experience with weddings, family dynamics, and capturing special moments. I have shared my wedding video with everyone I know and each person is amazed with the quality, sentimental value, and attention to detail. Matt is worth every penny and I can't recommend him enough!
  • Kaila
    Kaila G. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Enthralled with Matt’s work!

I found Matt just by searching (on Facebook) “videographers near me”. My husband and I decided to get married within 3 months of getting engaged and didn’t decide that until almost a month had passed. We were SCRAMBLING to throw everything together and Matt made me feel like I wasn’t scrambling. He made the whole videographer experience SO easy. Communication was awesome, I had his phone number and never felt like I was bothering him with a late night question. Even with my ADHD absentmindedness he was always there with quick answers and follow up. We went with his Premium Package and received our sneak peek just days after the wedding. We were so enthralled with the results of that video and were looking forward to seeing our whole video eagerly. Matt captured every intimate moment of our day and brought out who we are so well and I cannot imagine having gone with someone else. The way he used the voice over of our vows to fit the clips from each part of the video was just incredible. I cannot recommend Matt anymore than 5 stars, but would if I could! If we ever have use for a videographer again, I will definitely be texting Matt to make sure he is available. Thank you, Matt, we are so thankful for you!

Matthew Thomas Media's reply:

Thank you, Kaila, for your kind words, and for giving us the opportunity to film your special day! You and Neil did such an amazing job of pulling together all the details of your wedding in such a short amount of time, and it was wonderful to see how your family and friends enjoyed your celebration!
    Hannah B. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience Ever!

We could not have asked for a better videographer experience for our wedding than Matthew Thomas Media! Matthew went above and beyond to capture our vision of our day! He was a pleasure to work with, and did a great job working with our family, friends, and guests. He captured tons of amazing footage during our wedding day, while also giving my husband and I space to enjoy special moments throughout the day. The videos we received back could not have been better!! Matthew Thomas Media far exceeded our expectations and we will treasure our wedding videos forever. We are so proud to show them off to family and friends. Cannot recommend enough!!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan B. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best quality video, with an amazing team.

Matt and his team were professional, astute, and experienced when capturing our wedding videography. He made sure to capture all of the details that we wanted and more. Matt brought up questions and ideas that we hadn't thought of and was able to provide expertise in capturing our best day. If you're looking for someone to go the extra step in capturing a once-in-a-lifetime memory, then turn to Matthew Thomas Media!
    Rachel R. Married on 10/16/2021

Best Videographer Ever

Matt truly went above and beyond for us not only on our wedding day, but with answering all our questions before and after the wedding. We knew we were in good hands with him, but he exceeded any expectations we had going into our wedding day. He was fun and professional and made you feel totally comfortable throughout the entire process. I cannot express enough how wonderful he is and I am so glad we found him and had him a part of our day! The BEST videographer out there!

Matthew Thomas Media's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! Your wedding day ran so smoothly from start to finish, and each moment resonated not only with the love you and Matt share but also with the love you both feel for your families. I am delighted that Matt’s family and friends in England were able to be a part of your special day via live-stream!
    Jill W. Married on 02/29/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

absolutely amazing videographer for my winter wedding

working with Matt was an absolute pleasure and I can't even begin to put into words the emotions I felt watching our wedding video and how thankful I am for the memories that will last a lifetime. Matt was so organized, punctual, and really was alert to all details. He and my photographer worked wonderful together making sure the lighting was perfect, capturing the best shots, and being so friendly and nice. It didn't feel like someone I hired on my wedding day, he felt like an old friend capturing our day! The wedding video was so incredible with the emotions and music paired together! I would highly recommend Matt! Also, his prices are very reasonable compared to others.
  • Kristin
    Kristin R. Married on 10/26/2019

Best in the Biz!!!!

We used Matt for our wedding videographer and he was amazing! Matt was easy to work with, organized, professional, offered great communication from 1st consultation to delivery of the videos, and most importantly his work is top-notch! We still hear people raving about our video. Brides/couples look no further..hire Matt! You will not be disappointed!

Thank you Matt!!!

Matthew Thomas Media's reply:

Thanks so much, Kristin! Despite a few raindrops, your wedding day was absolutely glorious, filled with love, laughter, happiness, and touching remembrance. It is said that rain on a wedding day brings good luck – but you and Frank have no need for luck: you have
    each other!

• Brittney
    Brittney Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Recommend! The absolute best!

We absolutely loved working with Matt and his team. They made everything so easy and real. We refer him to everyone we know!
    Casey Married on 06/17/2016

Best Experience!

When we got engaged I knew right away I wanted a video. I knew I’d look back on it every year. Five years later and that stands true. I always love to watch it. Matt was amazing to work with. He was more than accommodating and went above and beyond for us. He has done a live story for us, highlight and a full wedding video. I have also seen his other with a music video and a commercial just to name a couple. You will not regret hiring Matthew Thomas Media for your special day. Hands down the best videos I’ve seen.

Matthew Thomas Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey! You and Justin had such an amazing wedding - we had a wonderful time working with you both. I am happy to hear that your videos still bring you so much pleasure after all these years!