Matthew Robert Creative Reviews

20 Reviews for Matthew Robert Creative

• F

Faye · Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Matt and Ben were an absolute DREAM to work with. They captured our day in the most beautiful way we could have ever imagined. They were so discreet, but still managed to get stunning shots of everything. Not the mention the turn around time on the trailer and finished video was so fast! We are so lucky to have this video to look back on for the rest of our lives. Look no further, these guys are it!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Paul Doggett · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding service and incredible camerawork

Best videographer hands down. Very flexible with needs. Professional camerawork with outstanding results. Will definitely use them again. 11/10

Sent on 11/17/2019

emily · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Videographer!!

Loved working with Matt! So talented!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Noreen Danadio · Married on 09/15/2019

Last minute decision pays off.

It was a last minute decision to get a videographer for just the ceremony and reception. Friends on facebook recommended Matthew and he is local. He was early, he was professional and we got a great video !

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Eurkaitis · Married on 09/14/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

I can not express how thankful and blown away my husband and I are with our wedding video! Choosing Matthew Robert Creative was easily the best and easiest decision made in all of our wedding planing. A year prior they filmed my sister in-laws wedding and their video was breathtaking! So I knew we needed them for our wedding too! Matt and Ben were a great addition to our big day. They were professional, and so easy to work with. We were so incredibly impressed to wake up and have such an amazing video waiting for us so we could relive the day over and over and I mean over and over.... we have rewatched our trailer at least 50 times.... we can’t get enough of it! The way they captured every little detail and the essence of the whole day, is truly a work of art. You work so hard and plan so much for your wedding for it to be over in a blink, but we get to relive all of the feels of our best day ever over and over again thanks to Matthew Robert Creative. We truly can’t thank them enough.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Blake · Married on 08/24/2019

Walker Wedding - Silverlake Country Club

Matthew and his team were able to capture our wedding absolutely perfectly. Not only did they help us feel comfortable around the camera but they executed everything beautifully. We would absolutely recommend Matthew and team for your wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 07/20/2019

Superb Experience & Quality/Impressive Film!

Matthew Robert Creative provided us with everything we could ever want plus more to remember our special night. The creativity and production skills that were presented to us blow any other company that I have seen out of the water. The film captures the beautiful essence of this once in a lifetime experience in an aesthetically pleasing way. The process was easy and communication was excellent. We could not be happier with our high-grade and well-polished results that we received. Thank you Matthew Robert Creative!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jessica Lagestee · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely perfect

Matthew made our wedding day a dream come true! Watching the video and highlight trailer has let us relive our perfect day over and over again. He pays attention to the smallest details and sentimental moments, I can’t thank him enough for capturing our special day so perfectly.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Alyson Kramer · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing experience!

We had a great experience with Matt. He responded quickly to emails and answered our numerous questions. On the day of our wedding, he arrived early to get drone shots and videos of my dress and he was always very professional. Our wedding had some hiccups along the way but Matt was wonderful and made the best out of the time! Our "trailer" was made the next day and we LOVE it! We cant wait to see the full video but overall we are so pleased we had Matt to capture our special day! Would highly recommend :)

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

Artful Cinematography

Choosing Matthew Robert Creative was truly one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. A videographer was a top priority for me to have, and Matt and Ben went above and beyond our expectations. Their cinematography perfectly captured the fun, joy, and love from our wedding day! We were blown away by our next day trailer, and the final product was even better than we could have possibly imagined. The day went by in a flash, but I am so grateful to be able to relive these beautiful moments for years to come.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kelly Bradley · Married on 12/31/2018

Everything we could have hoped for in a wedding video!

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Matthew Robert Creative. He went above and beyond to capture every single detail on our wedding day, and the final product shows that. It gave us such a unique perspective of our wedding day and somehow captured both of our personalities. He was easy to communicate with, very kind and extremely professional. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat. If you're still in need of a wedding videographer (or any videographer, really) look no further.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Matt and Ben were amazing to work with, so much so that I had multiple people after our wedding commenting on how unobtrusive they were but how they still managed to capture everything. We picked the package that included receiving a next day trailer and had the trailer as promised the day after our wedding. I don’t think Matt slept at all. It’s now been 18 days since our wedding and we’ve received our full video already. The trailer and video were perfect, they were truly able to capture the theme/vibe of our wedding. I was one of those brides that didn’t want anything looking cookie cutter, Matt and Ben completely delivered. Our wedding video is unlike any others I’ve seen. I’ve made jokes about how we need to plan another event to be able to work with them again. From the very beginning Matt was super responsive and easy to work with. We weren’t going to hire a videographer and from talking to people who didn’t and said they regret it I’m so glad we went with Matthew Robert Creative.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kay · Married on 08/18/2018

Matt did a wedding for our daughter and the magical moments he captured are just that magical. His eye for the special moments is just incredible If you want the best look no further

MEGAN · Married on 09/09/2017

Hands down the best decision I made while planning my wedding was booking Matt as our videographer! Thanks again Matt!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Erica · Married on 08/19/2017

Matt was an absolute joy to work with he filmed my wedding best decision we made was to hire him. Brings tears to my eyes watching the video he created

Sent on 01/24/2018

Paige · Married on 07/15/2017

Matt was absoutley amazing! He filmed my wedding this past July. I’m so glad we went with a videographer for our special day. Now I can re-live my perfect day, any day, just like it was yesterday! Thanks Matt!

Bill · Married on 09/02/2016

We are really pleased with the service and final product. I highly reccomend. I doubt anyone can offer better quality + value. Would use Matt & Ben again given the choice. Great guys that do a great job.

Chris · Married on 07/09/2016

If you think you can find a better videographer for your event, you are mistaken. Hands down the best choice you can make. You can see their passion in their work and you will be so happy you made this choice.

Chris Maniatis · Married on 07/09/2016

My wedding was awesome

Matthew Robert Creative is awesome! The experience working with him was above and beyond what my wife expected. I would recommend Matthew Robert Creative hands down. We got married on a yacht in Chicago and the video is incredible. I’ve seen other videos of him and it doesn’t matter the venue, he captures the best scenes and compiles an incredible memory.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

Matt was so great to work with! He was flexible, easy to communicate with, and he sent us our wedding trailer video before the honeymoon was even halfway over. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2018