Matthew Pautz Photography Reviews

33 | Greenville, SC

33 Reviews for Matthew Pautz Photography

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

Matthew Pautz was a pleasure working with during both the bridal shots and the wedding. During our overwhelming times he already knew the questions that we had and the answers to them. He was always prepared and ready to adjust to any changes. Matt was always right where you needed him to be for the wedding photos and caught the priceless photos that I will cherish forever. I would recommend Matthew Pautz to all my friends and family.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Krissy · Married on 01/24/2015

Matthew was great! My husband and I planned our wedding in 3 weeks during the coldest time of year. Matthew was quick to meet with us, get to know us and understand our needs. We had the reception outside (yes, crazy of us I know) so it was colder than I expected...but Matthew captured beautiful photos in these conditions. He arrived early to familiarize himself with the venue since he hadn't previously shot there. I was extremely happy with my wedding photos! He wasn't the kind of photographer to show up at the appointed time and leave exactly x number of hours later. He spent his time and cared about capturing quality photos that we can look back on for years! Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2014

The pictures are amazing! I am getting so many questions about Matt!

Michael · Married on 06/28/2014

I shopped around for photography before contacting Matt and Matt gave the best price on any package I could find elsewhere. I ended up getting his high end package that included engagement pictures, wedding pictures, 2 large printed photos and an album. I received all of my pictures quickly and the quality was amazing and the shots did not look forced. I would highly reccommed Mathew Pautz Photography over anybody else in the business in the Upstate of South Carolina. I will be a repeat customer as well!

• "

"Lucky" · event on: 06/21/2014

Mr. Pautz was able to come out to our son's Bar Mitzvah on a day's notice. We had to push it a day forward, because it turns out that the clown we hired was double-booked. Long story short, Matthew took some of the most brilliant photos I have of my son. If you like getting your money's worth - and who doesn't - try Matthew Pautz. Great guy, extremely professional, and the best photographer the Ellenburgs have ever used! Thanks, Matt!

-Lucky

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

His work is very unique and personal. He gets a lot of shots that are unscripted and real. The quality of his work is fantastic.

Christopher · Married on 10/26/2013

Matthew Pautz is by far one of the best photographers for the money. He's amazing with every shot, and can even improvise on the fly if something changes. I would not have wanted any other photographer for my wedding

Brenna · Married on 10/22/2016

Matthew took some amazing photos for our wedding! He was great about getting to know my fiance and I prior to the wedding so that he could take the photos that we truly wanted after the wedding was said and done. He brought the list that we provided with him so that our family photos went by efficiently, and we were able to slip out and get a lot of couple photos throughout the reception. I have had numerous people comment and tell me how amazing my photos are, and I could not agree more! I will have some amazing memories to look back on because of him!

Sent on 11/08/2016