Matthew Druin & Co. Photography Reviews

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 5
Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 6
Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 7

Holly Bradshaw · Married on 09/21/2018

Best Day Ever With An Awesome Photographer!

I would highly recommend Matthew Druin + Co. Photography to capture your once in a lifetime moments. My husband and I hired Matt for our engagement and wedding photos. We live in Atlanta and our wedding was in Kentucky. One great asset is that Matt does not charge for travel fees. Matt captured our personalities in every shot and I love the originality of his work. Each picture looks like an editorial magazine shot and not your standard traditional pictures. Matt goes out of his way to capture amazing moments and it shows. The proof is in his proofs! Thank you Matthew Druin + Co. Photography

Sent on 11/19/2018

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm truely humbled to be a part of such an amazing time in yours lives.
  • William

William Wu · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Matt is an incredibly talented photographer. He has a natural eye and is truly passionate about his work. Matt's shots are candid yet artistic. They bring out the beauty and genuine emotion in even the simplest of moments.

Matt is both organized and professional. Working with him was an absolute breeze from start to finish. Not to mention, Matt has a bright personality that is easy to trust. With Matt, he is not just another vendor but more like a guest at your event who happens to take amazing photos. I offer only the highest recommendation for Matt and hope that our paths will cross again in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Thank you for allowing me into your lives and trusting me to document such a rad moment.

Diana · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt is AMAZING and his photos are truly beautiful pieces of art!

I would 100% recommend Matt Druin to any couple--HE'S AWESOME! He has a beautiful way of taking photos that are so unique and artistic, and also takes the "traditional" photos you want during your wedding. He takes the time to get to know his clients and is also very easy to work with. Matt's documentary-style photography is so pure and real, which is what my husband and I were looking for.

I am a wedding coordinator and met Matt at one of my client's weddings which he was photographing. He was a pleasure to work with then and any time we had adjustments that needed to be made, he was so accommodating. It was when I saw his photos that I knew I needed to talk to my fiancee to hire him for our own wedding!

From our first "get to know you" video chat, to our planning meeting a week before the wedding, and during the day of the event--it was all a great experience. Thank you, Matt, for capturing the truly amazing moments on our big day and much much more!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 19
    Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 20
    Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 21

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing compliments! ❤️😀 It was such a pleasure to work with you guys and I truely appreciate the amazing opportunity to be a part of such a great time in your lives!

Erica · Married on 08/25/2018

Really, really great experience

We knew early in the planning process that we wanted to hire Matt for our wedding. We were drawn to his non-traditional style of wedding photography and the incredible quality as well. We got so many compliments after the wedding about how magazine worthy they are! He's incredibly easy to work with and always answered all of our questions quickly. It was such an awesome experience over all and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Matthew Druin & Co. Photography 22

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

It's was an honor and pleasure to be a part of such a rad time in your lives! Thank you for allowing me into your family and trusting me to document your day.

Harveen · Married on 10/28/2017

We loved having Matt photograph our wedding! He was willing to go above and beyond, he has a passion for his work, he is a great guy; and his work backs all of this up. He was able to catch the little details and moments that tend to get lost in the grand scheme of a wedding day, and his ability to document them is priceless.
    Throughout the entire process, from our first contact to his setting up our online gallery, Matt was incredibly responsive and helpful. If we ever had a question, he was able to help us out immediately, and his patience with wedding day craziness was appreciated.
    Thank you Matt, for your talent! We'll enjoy our pictures forever!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor and pleasure to be able to document such an important time in your lives. :D
  • F

Francesca · Married on 09/02/2017

Disclaimer: Matt did not pay me to say this...
    Don't let Matt's easy going/amiable personality fool you, this man is tenacious and went above and beyond for us every step of the way. Responsible, organized, and reliable, Matt is a wizard and made the process simple and stress-free. In fact, we're slightly enamored with his skills... Whether it was the raw happiness of our families or the overwhelming amount of love of my wife's face when we had our "first look", Matt's ability to capture raw, candid moments is unparalleled. I recommend him to EVERYONE! Thank you so, SO much!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your words are humbling. It was truly an honor to be a part of such an incredible time in your lives. :)

Christine · Married on 04/14/2017

Matt was our photographer for our wedding in Hawaii. From the start he was very responsive with email and patient with us, answering our questions in detail and making sure we understood everything. We had only Skyped a few times before meeting him but when we met him in person we felt comfortable right away. He blended right in with our group and all of our friends loved him.

Having him as our photographer was one of our best decisions. Not only did our pictures turn out beautifully, but he was incredibly easy to work with from beginning to end. He did a fantastic job capturing our day and delivered beautiful, unique photos that truly captured the love and happiness on our wedding day. Everyone was so impressed with his photos!

We wanted a wedding photographer who has proven talent, is dynamic and creative, and supremely professional. Matt exceeded our expectations in every way. From the beginning, through the wedding day and even afterwards, it's clear that he truly loves what he does.

He is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures. Matt is a true artist and master of his work, taking wedding photos to a whole new level. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous photos to remember the most important day of our lives. You were awesome, Matt! Mahalo :D

Sent on 05/30/2017

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much the the incredible and kinds words! It was truly and honor and pleasure to be a part of such an amazing time in your lives.

Stephanie · Married on 04/01/2017

Matthew is soo awesome to work with! We chose him because we really wanted some artistic shots with some cinematographic style. He did not disappoint- our wedding pictures and engagement came out stunning and better than what we could have imagined!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review and trusting me with such an incredible time in your lives! It was truly an honor. :)

Victoria · Married on 01/05/2017

Matt is such an amazing photographer! My husband and I don't really like taking photos, but Matt made us feel so comfortable and at ease that our photos came out amazingly! Seriously, if you get the chance to work with Matt jump at the chance! He makes every part of the process fun and memorable!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for such kind words! It was truly an honor to be a part of such a rad time in your lives!

Anna · Married on 11/11/2016

I was very nervous when I first discovered matt's work since he lives in a different state, but my husband and I are absolutely thrilled that we decided to work with him! I had also always wanted to have 2 photographers so both our faces could be captured, but matt blew us away and was everywhere at once. Both the engagement and wedding photographs are stunning and we had our wedding pictures back less than a month after the wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of such a rad time in your lives! It was truly an honor.

Haley · Married on 10/22/2016

Matt was so great to work with!!!! I think I had to change my engagement photo appointment three times and he was so good about it! Honestly such a great experience with him.

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Matt was great! He really took the time to get to know us personally for both the engagement and wedding photos. If you’re looking for more than a generic wedding photographer I highly recommend Matt!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thabk you so much for the great review! It was an honor to get to know you both!

Abhinav · Married on 10/02/2016

Matt was our photographer for our engagement and wedding. Can't say enough positive things about him, we're both not very comfortable posing, so he got amazing pictures without interfering with how we are naturally. He nudged us a little here and there, took time to understand how we worked, and adapted his process around that. He was very flexible in everything, accommodating our every request. After the shoot, he was very quick in getting our pictures back, and very responsive in any additional requests we had. We'd highly recommend him, he's worth every penny!

holly · Married on 09/04/2016

Matt was, and always will be, the best vendor I worked with. My wedding day was rainy and dreary and for a while I worried that it was going to be a disaster. But Matt stepped up, calmed me down, and produced some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. I would use Matt for every milestone event in my life (and my husband and I have already said we will be bringing future children to Atlanta to do photos with Matt if he'll have us).

He had our photos edited and done within two weeks.

He kept our crazy families at bay during the wedding.

He produced high quality, magazine styled photos.

He is, without a doubt, the best vendor we hired. There is no denying he is one of the best wedding photographers in the business.

My husband and I agreed, Matt is an artist. I would not hesitate to tell anyone that this is the guy you want photographing your wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazingly rad words! It was truly an honor and pleasure to be a part of such an incredible time in your and your family's lives. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Of course....you guys are always welcome to bring your kids to Atlanta or I would be happy to come to you. :)

Darby · Married on 05/29/2016

Stumbling upon Matthew Druin has been one of the best things that happened during our wedding journey! We were looking for someone that had experience with same sex couples and also someone that would put us at ease since we wanted our wedding to be low key. Matt did this and so much more. His photography is art. Not a day goes by that we don't view his work from our special weekend, whether it's prints, or our photo album. As far as being accommodating, a tropical storm hit the weekend of our coastal wedding in SC and he was still all in no matter what. We all braved the rain and wind and the photos were unreal with dramatic skies as a backdrop. If you are looking for a photographer that captures raw moments with the people you love, then Matt is your guy. We can't thank him enough for his work and professionalism.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Seriously thank you so much for such an amazing review! No tropical storm could keep me from creating amazing photos and telling your story. Thank you both for the honor.

Choosing Matt was quite possibly the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding. From looking at his portfolio it's easy to see that his photography skills are on point (and they are phenomenal), however what you don't see is what a terrific guy he is to work with. He was incredibly professional, friendly and open and he really made the whole photography process super easy and fun. And we ended up with amazing photos! Matt was extremely adaptable and responsive and even stepped in to pin my husbands boutonnière for him. All in all it was a fantastic experience working with him and there was literally nothing he could have done to make us happier with his services.

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/05/2016

Matt was awesome as our wedding photographer last month! He was friendly, responsive (seriously, so willing to answer all our questions, and quickly!), professional, and laid-back. He was, as other reviewers have said, quite ninja-like. Instead of being in-your-face he effortlessly captured the action, and provided help and direction only when needed. He came up with some great ideas for pictures and did an amazing job of capturing the wedding - we absolutely love our photos and so does our family. Plus, super fast turn around! While some photographers we interviewed were sure to tell us all the things they couldn't do, Matt was supportive and a problem-solver. Let's be real - no one wants one more thing to stress about on the day or weekend of their wedding, and I can honestly say the photos and photographer were just one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about. His skill is spectacular and artful, and his pictures have personality - not just the standard wedding photo style that is so popular right now. While no wedding will ever really be timeless, I know the pictures Matt took at our wedding will be.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Matthew Druin & Co. Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for such an incredible review. It was truly an honor and pleasure to be a part of such a rad time in your lives. You both are amazing people and your wedding definitely captured that. :)

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

Hiring Matt was one of the best (if not the best) choices my husband and I made when we were planning our wedding. He was super responsive to every email we sent and worked with us on planning out the engagement photos and wedding photos. Matt was the only person to give my husband the timeline of the wedding on the day of.

The pictures are incredible. We got them back incredibly fast--we were still on our honeymoon!--and I cried (again) when I saw them. Matt captured not only how the wedding looked but the emotion of the day. The photos of the ceremony are awesome and from so many angles but everyone I've talked to never even noticed him moving. Everyone loved the slide show of the wedding photos at reception as well.

Alyssa · Married on 10/31/2015

As a professional artist, I knew I wouldn't be happy with anything but an amazing photographer for my wedding. Since my first email with Matt I knew he was our guy. He's been enthusiastic, calming, and utterly professional. Every question I had he'd email me back within an hour. We also got all of our images in great time, he even had a slideshow of our ceremony for everybody to look at during the reception! "Above and beyond" is the perfect way to describe his work ethic and his company's approach. Working with him was such a smooth process and I am SO appreciative and grateful that he was part of our day. This guy IS THE BEST!! 10/10 I am recommending him for literally everybody I ever meet who's getting married.

Nick and Jesse · Married on 10/18/2015

Matt is f***ing awesome! Every single one of his photos was amazing. Every time we look at our photos, it's like having the wedding all over again. He was like a ninja taking photos of everything from all different kinds of angles without our even noticing it.

Corrina · Married on 10/16/2015

There is no one else we would have wanted to shoot our wedding. Matt was an incredibly talented and professional throughout the entire process. I never had to worry about him, he was always a step ahead of the process, always securing meetings with us to ensure we had everything we wanted for our special day, always the first to arrive, and made it completely stress free for both my husband and I. Matt is incredible with turnaround, like no other professional I've worked with. Matt is able to position himself in such a way throughout your event, that he captures the best moments as if he was standing right next to you, yet you had no idea he was there to take that picture! He produces high quality photographs that we still cannot stop looking at, and neither can or family members and friends. He truly captured the best day of our life and we will forever be grateful for his services and work.

Aubrey · Married on 09/26/2015

Simply Amazing!! I had the best experience with Matthew Druin Photography. From beginning through the end of this process Matthew was so flexible, which was the thing that stood out the most. The second biggest thing is the quality of the work that we received. My guests and my husband and I were truly overly impressed with everything. If given the opportunity I will definitely choose him again. He was very accommodating, professional and fun and captured the true essence of our wedding and engagement.

Fantastic experience working with Matt! He didn't miss a beat on the wedding day, and our pictures are breathtaking. We wanted timeless, beautiful, and unique photos and we are in love with our photo package. Matt took the time to meet and speak with us over the phone to understand our needs and fine tune the details of our day and answer any questions or concerns. We were looking for something more than a stock set of wedding photos. Matt captured the most meaningful details and expressions of joy on our friends and families faces as well as interesting specialty shots designed by my husband and Matt. The guests also loved the live-feed photo slide show Matt posted at the bar; it was a complete hit! I would absolutely recommend Matt Druin & Co. Photography!

He was great....my pictures were amazing!!!!!! I couldn't have found a better photographer. He was prompt and professional and a great value. Amazing work!!!!!