Matthew David Films Reviews

Matthew David Films View more information

Christina D. Married on 12/22/2018

Best choice out there!

Excellent and professional. I’m confident that every moment was captured perfectly. The booking process was very easy and the price was quite reasonable for everything I wanted.
  • Elisa
    Elisa R. Married on 10/20/2018

Was referred to him and he was very helpful and knew what he was doing even if didnt.

Great meeting him and his team. You knew they were there but its almost like you never saw them. They caputred every perfect moment and more. I relive that day and the emotions everytime I watch my wedding video. Matthew has gone beyond what i could have ever expected. Thank you Matthew!!!
    Jessica Married on 06/19/2015
    Matthew was incredible from the moment I called to inquire about his services to the very end when we received our video. He was so kind and thorough when answering all of my questions, and the booking process was incredibly smooth. The day of our wedding we barely even noticed him around, which was amazing for our small 40 person wedding. Our video was absolutely perfect!! We could not have been any happier with our decision to hire Matthew David Films for our wedding and would highly encourage others who are searching to chat with Matthew.
    Julia Married on 06/14/2015
    One of the things I most appreciated about Matthew was how "unnoticed" him and his associate went. They worked very quietly and did not draw any attention away from the wedding. As a photographer, I know how easy it is to be distracting while you're trying to get "the shot." They got all the important moments, without making any sort of scene. We love our highlight video and we look forward to purchasing the footage of our whole ceremony!
    Kim Married on 11/23/2013
    I cannot express how much we loved working with Matthew! We've had countless compliments on the style of our wedding video from friends and family. Matthew was so easy to work with, professional, fun, all while we hardly knew his team was present. They somehow captured the greatest moments of our wedding day without being overly present. I would recommend Matthew's artful cinematography to anyone getting married or having an event. He is worth his weight in gold. I'm so thankful that we have footage of out special day to cherish for eternity. Thank you Matthew!
    Jeanine Married on 08/09/2013
    Matt was professional and great to work with. We love our video and feel that it captured our day.
    Kristine Married on 05/03/2013
    Absolutely amazing talent! I will treasure this video forever! He knows how to really show the big day in a truly special way! I cry everytime I watch it! Truly captured what we wanted and defiantly made it special and personalized to us! We can't thank him enough!
    Terry Married on 05/03/2013
    Matt knows how to and will capture the essence of your wedding day
    Karina Married on 04/14/2013
    Matthew was courteous and professional all the way through, from first contact to delivery of our video! And his work is INCREDIBLE! I had no idea the footage would turn out so beautifully and I felt that he captured us, our personality and relationship very well. We are ao blessed to have our day documented so thoughtfully :)