Matt Winter Band Reviews

Matt Winter Band 6
Matt Winter Band 7

Gary E. Banlowe · Getting married on 05/19/2019

Matt Made our Wedding better than we could imagine

We had such a fun time at our wedding, and enjoyed the atmosphere Matt Winter created, it was an amazing experience that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He and his band are talented, professional, and know exactly how to play to any room. We highly recommend.

• F

Fiona · Married on 01/19/2019

Awesome!!!

MWB is the best in the Bay!! They did a phenomenal job with all of the music from the ceremony to the reception! They also did an acoustic version of my father daughter dance that was so beautiful! Thank you for getting everyone movin and shakin on the dance floor!!

• Jason

Jason Rudolph · Married on 11/25/2018

Total pack

First of all, Matt Winter is an outstanding musician and also an excellent emcee. He will play most anything and has an excellent voice. You also have the option of band size from 3 to 8 band members. This combined with the fact that he was amenable to special requests made the whole process very easy. If you live in central Florida, this is the guy you need to play in your wedding!

Laura Nell · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolute perfection!!

The Matt Winter Band knows how to keep everyone on the dance floor the whole entire reception! They play a wide variety of music for everyone to enjoy. I went to two wedding before mine who hired them and knew I had to have them for my wedding! They were the first vendor I booked! They are the best!!

Jacob Stokes · Married on 11/10/2018

Best experience

To be honest when my wife told me we were having a live band I was a little skeptical. I didn't think a live band would keep everyone dancing. But I was very wrong. Matt and his band had the whole place rocking all night. I had several people tell me afterwards that it was the most fun and best band they've every heard at a wedding. My expectations were shattered. Matt and his band were out the charts. Anyone looking for a band should get them for any occasion.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/26/2018

Such a fun band!

We absolutely LOVED MWB! I am so glad we chose them for entertainment at our October 2018 wedding. We opted for the 6 piece with DJ package, do yourself a favor and get the DJ package, totally worth it! MWB had everyone on the dance floor...even my almost 90 year old grandmother! All of our guests comments have been that this was “the most fun they’ve had at a wedding” or that they “don’t ever dance, but they had to” at our wedding! Sarah was always quick to respond with any questions or concerns. My MOH surprised us with a rap to the Fresh Prince theme song...completely epic...she emailed Sarah and had everything set up for the night without me knowing! Book with MWB, you won’t regret it!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2018

MWB for our wedding 10/12/18

They were the best band we could’ve ever asked for at our wedding! They sang and played every song we wanted! We received so many compliments from all of our guests on how amazing this band was! They kept our guests out on the dance floor all night long and even extended an hour last minute. They were super easy to coordinate plans with and very responsive throughout the whole process. They even let our best man get on the drums and play a couple songs with them! HIGHLY recommend! THIS is the band you want at your dream wedding!

Kesley · Married on 09/14/2018

I can not say enough good things about our experience with the Matt Winter Band. They were very responsive and made the entire planning process a breeze. On the wedding day, we had Matt on guitar for the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and the 4 piece band for the reception. They also did some uplighting for us. The whole thing ran so seamlessly. Matt was like a ninja- already at the next phase before we even knew he was gone. Matt and the rest of the band are incredibly talented and we’re still receiving compliments from our guests. Matt even ran with it when the groom decided to join them on stage, and kept it going with his guitar at the after party!

michael · Married on 09/02/2018

Great sound! Matt made the Wedding reception!! Incredible musician who played what was requested and entertained all for hours. He was the talk of the reception!!

Matt Winter Band 8
    Matt Winter Band 9

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Our Favorite!

Everybody from the Matt Winter Band was absolutely amazing to work with! They are very knowledgeable and responsive. We had tons of questions and requests and they responded quickly to all and we’re flexible! We were even a bit late submitting our song requests but they had no problems and made our dreams come true. My husband and I both have 10+ years of music backgrounds so having a talented musician was important to us. We were thoroughly impressed thoughout our process of setting up what we wanted with Sarah, to Matt’s performances the day of our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with them, they were our favorite part of our wedding!

Theresa · Married on 06/10/2018

AMAZING: Got the party started and kept it going!

I highly recommend the Matt Winter Band! They were so easy to work with from the beginning...and I had a lot of questions! We got so many compliments on the music, and we had people dancing well into the night, even with a Sunday wedding. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception, the Matt Winter Band was everything we could have asked for and more!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

We hired Matt as a solo musician and DJ for our wedding reception and he truly went above and beyond our expectations!! We didn’t really rehearse anything beforehand or have a strict schedule or plan, but Matt was super fun and easy going and did an awesome job at directing the course of the evening and keeping everyone entertained. His live songs for our special dances were absolutely perfect and then as the evening went on he turned up the beat and played some great dance songs to keep the guests moving. On top of that he was incredibly friendly and made a point to introduce himself to both of us and make sure we were happy with everything. We are so pleased with the Matt Winter Band and definitely recommend him to anyone looking for top quality party entertainment!!

Matt Winter Band 10
    Matt Winter Band 11
    Matt Winter Band 12
    Matt Winter Band 13

Laura · Married on 05/26/2018

Hands Down - Worth Every Penny!!!!!!!

Matt Winter Band was AMAZING and I would recommend them 1000 times over.

Sarah was so easy to work with, especially once our wedding venue changed. We were asked exactly what type of vibe we were looking to have at our wedding and were able to hand pick as many songs as we wanted for the reception to ensure our musical tastes were represented. We used Matt Winter Band because their style was eclectic and the atmosphere they provided was a highlight of our wedding day. The dance floor was full all night long. We couldn't have asked for better music to accompany our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. And we were so appreciative for their attention to detail and understanding of exactly what we were looking for. We had so many compliments about Matt Winter Band and how much fun the music/party were! ABSOLUTELY worth the price!

Jodi · Married on 05/16/2018

We were incredibly impressed with Matt Winter Band and are so happy that we decided to hire him for our wedding in May at the Edson Keith Estate in Sarasota. From the moment we spoke to him months before our wedding to the day of he was professional, sweet and easy to talk to. He sent us demo tracks of songs when we were trying to decide which to choose for our first dance etc. His wife Sarah was amazing and always promptly answered my emails. We live in Michigan so all of our interactions were via phone or email and I couldn't be more happy and impressed. Matt is so awesome and such a talented singer. Our guests and our kids danced the night away with us and he sang all of their requests "more than once ". Thanks again Matt for making our day as perfect as it was (even with the last minute venue change) we couldn't have asked for a better or memorable day.

Peter and Jodi
    May 16, 2018

Matt Winter Band 14
    Matt Winter Band 15
    Matt Winter Band 16
  • Jaclynn and Peter

Jaclynn · Married on 04/28/2018

Made our Wedding Special

Working with Sarah and Matt was wonderful. They worked with us to create a perfect experience for our wedding. The band was the real deal! Kept everyone in a lively upbeat mood the whole night. They did all the hard work and made the wedding feel like something you see in a magazine. Thank you again to Matt and Sarah!

Heidi Hugh · Married on 04/21/2018

All around amazing!

I loved working with the Matt Winter Band from start to finish! Sarah was so sweet, responsive and flexible handling all the logistics (and my tons of questions), and Matt and his band made my whole wedding come together! From the personalized ceremony music to the fun-nature the guys brought to our reception, they got rave reviews from all our guests, not to mention the bride and groom ;) I have recommended them to EVERYONE I know since working with them and I highly recommend that YOU choose them, too!

• Veronica

Veronica · Married on 04/08/2018

The BEST band

We had the BEST time at our wedding and a big part of it was the Matt Winter Band!!! Our guests also enjoyed the live music and we had so much fun dancing all night. Their voices & instruments just come together so nicely. We are very happy and would use them again for an event in a heart beat!! Matt Winter Band is the BEST!!

Julie · Married on 04/07/2018

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MONEY WE SPENT FOR OUR WEDDING! Matt made our wedding a Blast and got the crowd dancing and having a good time the whole night. He did the music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and didn't miss a beat. They barely took a break. Matt and his crew sounded great and he definitely knows how to entertain a crowd! He did great at emceeing the wedding as well keeping everything flowing. A True professional! We were very disappointed at the food at our wedding, but Matt Saved the day by still helping us throw a great party. I wish we were having another party soon, so we could rehire them :) THANK YOU MATT!!!!!

• jacqueline

jacqueline · Married on 03/23/2018

Cameron and Jacqueline Green

. I was once told that the two most powerful words in any language are “Thank You”. So to both of you, Sarah and Matt, we say Thank You.

Thank you for being so open and accommodating to us. Thank you for being phenomenal with your communication especially in planning a destination wedding. Thank you for your incredible voice and talent. Thank you for adding an element that will make our day unforgettable. Thank you for being there and creating memories with us that will last a life time.

It is amazing how music adds to the ambiance of the setting. Matt, the way you were able to capture that moment, the way you were able to add to our emotions with you
    r voice and your gift, the way that you contributed to heightening our sense of awareness to each other and our surroundings is exactly that…..a gift. Thank you a thousand times over.

There are several things that went perfect and without a hitch, things that we would never change if we had to do it all over again. Without any question or hesitation you would be on our invitation list to play for us, sing for us and share your talent in creating a memorable beginning to our happy ever after.

Should anyone at all who reads this review have any questions about whether to book with you, they would be silly to pass you up. Everything was amazing!

Thank you Matt and Sarah, from the bottom of our hearts we say thank you.

Cameron and Jacqueline

Hannah · Married on 03/17/2018

Best Band!

Matt Winter Band was spectacular! They helped me accomplish a special surprise song for my parents, and all our guests raved about them! They couldn’t have been more perfect for our wedding!

Brittany · Married on 03/16/2018

Amazing band!

Matt Winter Band is the best option we could have asked for for our wedding! Our family loved the music and they kept everyone entertained all night long.

Danielle · Married on 02/25/2018

Fantastic!

We hired Matt Winter Band for our brunch wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Super professional and were very helpful from when we first reached out until the wedding. I am still having guests tell me how great the music was. Definitely recommend!

meg · Married on 02/10/2018

Booking the Matt Winter Band is one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Not only are Matt and his band incredibly talented, they are provide fantastic service.

My husband is a musician, so he's very picky about music, which made finding a band very challenging. One night, we stumbled across Matt Winter on YouTube, and after listening to all his videos, we decided we had to have him play at our wedding!

Throughout the planning process, we worked with Matt's wife, Sarah, who is very sweet and well-organized. She responded quickly to my numerous questions and made sure the band had all the correct information, including a song list, for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Matt worked with my planner seamlessly. In fact, my planner said Matt went "above and beyond" and was an absolutely joy to work with. I think that speaks volumes about Matt's professionalism and expertise as an entertainer.

When it came to the music, the Matt Winter Band has an extensive song list, with pretty much every classic and modern song we could think of wanting. There were a couple of rare Irish songs I wanted to play that he didn't have, and Matt purchased them off iTunes-- so thoughtful!

Throughout the night, Matt and his band read the crowd really well, playing songs that kept us out on the dance floor for hours!

It's a few weeks after our wedding, and we're still getting compliments on the Matt Winter Band, so if you're on the fence, just go ahead and book them. You won't regret it!

• Lisa

Lisa Johnson · Married on 12/23/2017

very family oriented😊

Matt’s band is awesome. We have used him for 3 of our daughters weddings. We feel like he was part of our family. His prices are very reasonable. He makes e everything go super smooth. Yo can’t go wrong with whatever venue you use him for😊