140 Reviews for Matt Winter Band

Liability Insurance (3)
Sample Music (2)
Gobo Projector (2)
140 Matt Winter Band Reviews

We hired Matt as a solo musician and DJ for our wedding reception and he truly went above and beyond our expectations!! We didn’t really rehearse anything beforehand or have a strict schedule or plan, but Matt was super fun and easy going and did an awesome job at directing the course of the evening and keeping everyone entertained. His live songs for our special dances were absolutely perfect and then as the evening went on he turned up the beat and played some great dance songs to keep the guests moving. On top of that he was incredibly friendly and made a point to introduce himself to both of us and make sure we were happy with everything. We are so pleased with the Matt Winter Band and definitely recommend him to anyone looking for top quality party entertainment!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

We were incredibly impressed with Matt Winter Band and are so happy that we decided to hire him for our wedding in May at the Edson Keith Estate in Sarasota. From the moment we spoke to him months before our wedding to the day of he was professional, sweet and easy to talk to. He sent us demo tracks of songs when we were trying to decide which to choose for our first dance etc. His wife Sarah was amazing and always promptly answered my emails. We live in Michigan so all of our interactions were via phone or email and I couldn't be more happy and impressed. Matt is so awesome and such a talented singer. Our guests and our kids danced the night away with us and he sang all of their requests "more than once ". Thanks again Matt for making our day as perfect as it was (even with the last minute venue change) we couldn't have asked for a better or memorable day.

Peter and Jodi
May 16, 2018

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MONEY WE SPENT FOR OUR WEDDING! Matt made our wedding a Blast and got the crowd dancing and having a good time the whole night. He did the music at our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and didn't miss a beat. They barely took a break. Matt and his crew sounded great and he definitely knows how to entertain a crowd! He did great at emceeing the wedding as well keeping everything flowing. A True professional! We were very disappointed at the food at our wedding, but Matt Saved the day by still helping us throw a great party. I wish we were having another party soon, so we could rehire them :) THANK YOU MATT!!!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Booking the Matt Winter Band is one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Not only are Matt and his band incredibly talented, they are provide fantastic service.

My husband is a musician, so he's very picky about music, which made finding a band very challenging. One night, we stumbled across Matt Winter on YouTube, and after listening to all his videos, we decided we had to have him play at our wedding!

Throughout the planning process, we worked with Matt's wife, Sarah, who is very sweet and well-organized. She responded quickly to my numerous questions and made sure the band had all the correct information, including a song list, for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, Matt worked with my planner seamlessly. In fact, my planner said Matt went "above and beyond" and was an absolutely joy to work with. I think that speaks volumes about Matt's professionalism and expertise as an entertainer.

When it came to the music, the Matt Winter Band has an extensive song list, with pretty much every classic and modern song we could think of wanting. There were a couple of rare Irish songs I wanted to play that he didn't have, and Matt purchased them off iTunes-- so thoughtful!

Throughout the night, Matt and his band read the crowd really well, playing songs that kept us out on the dance floor for hours!

It's a few weeks after our wedding, and we're still getting compliments on the Matt Winter Band, so if you're on the fence, just go ahead and book them. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture meg, 2/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Choosing Matt Winter for our wedding was a great decision! He's an amazing singer and performer! His style fit our wedding perfectly! Matt performed live for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He's also an awesome DJ! Our guests were dancing the entire night! We received so many compliments on our music selections! Matt and his wife Sarah were very responsive and made wedding planning easy for us. I'm so glad we choose Matt Winter Band for our wedding!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I love listening to Matt play! He did an amazing job at my wedding! Everyone enjoyed his music and had so much fun dancing! I was super nervous about the first dance, and Matt calmed my nerves. So easy to work with!! I highly recommend Matt!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thoroughly enjoyed having Matt play at our wedding! He played a variety of music. All our guests had a lot of fun! You will not be disappointed with Matt!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt and his band rock!!! Music is SO important and it leaves a lasting impression on you and your guests. Matt did an amazing job loading he dance floor and kept it going throughout the night!! He kept our recommendations in mind but also worked off the vibes of the crowd! He learned our wedding song and did a beautiful job!! We can’t say enough about how much we love Matt and his band!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture meghan, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Matt Winters performed at our rehearsal dinner and it was the perfect addition for the night! We had a very chill and social rehearsal dinner because my husband hadn't met a lot of my family and our bridal parties had never met either. I used this night as the time for everyone to really meet each other and get to know everyone so I had a bigger guest list than just bridal party and immediate family. I hired just Matt to sing for the night and he set such good vibes for the theme and feel I was going for. He sang a range of genres and everyone kept saying how amazing he was and how great of a voice he has. I hear his band is amazing as well, so I'm sure you cant go wrong either way hiring him!

Profile Picture marisa, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Matt Winter Band was an easy decision for my daughters wedding. We saw him perform at a wedding crawl and booked him on the spot. Sarah , who is amazing to deal with and communicates almost immediately back, sent an expansive list of songs, recommendations and of course Matt is willing to learn any songs we requested. Our guests were blown away by his voice and the entire band. The dancing was continuous throughout the night. Thank you Matt you made the night spectacular!

Profile Picture Coleen, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

My husband and I were fortunate enough to see the Matt Winter Band at a friend's wedding, and we are so glad we did. We were instantly blown away with the range of music they played, as well as Matt's voice. It fit perfectly with everything he sang. They also did more than just cover songs - they made it their own! I knew from that night that I needed them at my wedding. Sarah was so responsive with the coordination of our big day and picking the songs we wanted was easy. They have package prices too, so it's easy to know exactly what you are getting for the price.

I originally planned on having a DJ at the wedding and the Matt Winter Band changed my mind. It was the BEST decision we ever made. it truly made our wedding something special and a memorable night. My biggest worry was not having guests dance, and I can assure you with Matt Winter Band, everyone was on the dance floor at least once.I highly recommend the Matt Winter Band for your wedding - you will not regret it. I also highly recommend having Matt perform the ceremony. His voice is beautiful acoustically and it really makes the whole day from start to finish perfect. Thank you guys for making our day so great!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Matt Winter Band is amazing. They were so easy to work with and very reliable. I was pretty specific with our first dance song and how I wanted it to be performed and they went above and beyond to make that happen. It was perfect. I guarantee they will get every single guest up dancing at your wedding!

Profile Picture Mckenzie , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The Matt Winter Band is absolutely a great choice for your wedding/event! They are very professional and organized!!! Matt is cheerful and upbeat! He takes his job seriously and really wants the best for his client. He sang a very special song as I walked down the isle toward my now husband, and it was a beautiful and special moment. I am very thankful to the Matt Winter Band for all they did for my husband and my wedding!!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Where to start...Blown away!! Matt Winter Band is the best! My wife and I couldn’t be happier with Matt. He’s an Amazing musician and entertainer. Everybody at our wedding had a fantastic time, thanks to Matt. If you’re looking for a band to play your wedding, look no further. Superstar!!!

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Words can’t express our gratitude and appreciation for what Matt and Sarah Winter did for our daughter Kimberly’s Wedding on October 22nd, 2017. Their servanthood attitude that comes from their hearts is priceless and genuine. We are so thankful that we had Matt coordinate the ceremony and wedding music. He’s so talented and he always knows the right song to sing or play. The music that he played at the wedding had the dance floor full of people of all ages kicking up their heels and.... we didn’t have any liquor at the wedding! We loved the bridal coulpe’s initials on the dance floor in lights. Thank you Matt and Sarah for making Kimberly and Josh’s Wedding Day a dream come true with your music. Your professionalism and attitude towards pleasing the customer is heart warming. We would proudly recommend both Matt and Sarah for all events and at any venue! You’re both amazing and it’s an honor to know both of you!

Profile Picture Barbara , 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely loved having Matt Winter perform at my wedding! Sarah Winter was so accommodating & quick to respond as we were trying to finalize wedding date/venue details. We opted for the Live Music & DJ Package and Ceremony Package and loved it! Matt playing his guitar for our first dance (Amazed by Lonestar) was so beautiful & everything I had hoped for. During the reception, he kept people on the dancefloor all night and people still tell me how much fun they had that night. Another plus is they have a military discount. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Wonderful coordination of the day! We didn’t have to worry about where to go or when!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Matt and the band MADE our wedding! So many of our guests remarked how great the band was!

Profile Picture Becky, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were incredibly blown away by the entire band and every single song they peformed. From the ceremony to the sax at the cocktail hour to the whole band at the reception. It was unreal. They exceeded our expectations! We have had SO many people tell us they couldn't even believe how good the band was! I couldn't be happier. Our day seriously felt perfect and so much of that is because the music was so amazing. Thank you for making our day so unforgettable not only to us but everyone who attended the wedding!!! We are beyond happy!!! They were so nice and helpful and if you need a great band for any even these are your people!!! WOW!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

The Matt Winter Band was perfect from start to finish! From their extensive song list to their wonderful musicians I cannot say enough great things! Throughout the entire planning process they were wonderful and so helpful with picking the music and planning the flow of the evening. A majority of our wedding guests were between the ages 23-26 and they kept everyone on their feet the entire night. Even 3 months after our wedding day, my guests are still raving about how amazing the band was! You cannot go wrong with picking the Matt Winter Band for your special occasion.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

We live in the Clearwater area and had our wedding at the Opal Sands Resort on Clearwater Beach. The is simply NO ONE who compares to him. Not only is the customer service AMAZING, but they were calm and professional the entire night. Matt was able to play both live music and DJ songs which was a huge advantage. His voice is also one of the best i've ever heard. He was able to see when a song didn't get a huge response and faded it out to play something else that got a rise out of the crowd. He is a PRO. He set the tone for our wedding and single handedly made the whole day perfect. I love them and can't say enough wonderful things about them....

Profile Picture adina, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals, Willing to Travel

AH-MAZING! Being from Maryland, this was a destination wedding for us and booked MWB based on all the glowing reviews on WeddingWire. And let me tell you, MWB managed to exceed every single expectation that I had! We booked the solo cocktail hour, duo with DJ plus, and uplighting package for our outdoor wedding at the Island Way Grill on 4/28/17. As soon as we got the venue, I already had people asking me "Where did you find this guy? He is amazing!" and that was based on the cocktail hour alone. He and his band mate (Hiram, I believe) managed to keep the dance floor of my 50 person wedding packed all night long despite the hot, humid night. His live sets were awesome with mixed songs/sets allowing him to play a greater variety without "wasting" time playing songs in their entirety and the DJ sets had all the requests, even satisfying the line dancing lovers with the "Cupid Shuffle". Communication with Sarah leading up the wedding was prompt and she always fully answered my questions, something I realized is kind of rare with wedding vendors. All in all, I would gladly recommend Matt Winter Band to any couple getting married in the Tampa Bay area, no matter how big or small the wedding!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

These guys are the simply the best! Beautiful music, spirit and soul filled with love and trust. SO accommodating: Matt helped us set up decorations when he was done with the stage, he has the greatest MC voice ever, sang all our requested songs, and let our own band play a few songs during the wedding. "Its you wedding, you can do whatever you want!" -- Matt Winter. Months later all of our guests still talk about Matt Winter Band!!

Profile Picture Lee, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hire Matt Winter Band for our wedding and they were great! They are very personable and great to work with. Matt and Sarah are both so sweet, kind, and fun. The quality of music is wonderful and song selections are awesome. Wonderful experience! Thank you Matt Winter Band!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/12/17, 1 Review