Matt Phoenix Photography Reviews

Matt Phoenix Photography 5
Matt Phoenix Photography 6
Matt Phoenix Photography 7

Hillary Schulman · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing, and super friendly.

Jason was such a pleasure to work with! He made us feel so comfortable. He captured our personalities in every photo, and I cannot wait to work with him again!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Dermid Gray · Married on 06/26/2019

Absolute perfection

From the moment we reached out to Jason to discuss our wedding, we were completely sold. His responsiveness was so refreshing during the coordination of multiple factors typically involved in wedding planning. My husband and I chose to elope somewhere we’d never been, so were in need of someone who could give us suggestions of the best locations for photos and the actual ceremony. Jason provided that for us in spades. His enthusiasm for each aspect of our day gave us such confidence that we were in the most capable of hands. He thought of important details even our wedding planner overlooked, like ensuring all parked cars were removed from the ceremony site background. We are so grateful to have met and worked with Jason and would recommend him to anyone, in any location, at any time of year.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Matt Phoenix Photography 19

Matt Michala · Married on 06/22/2019

Worlds best wedding photogropher

Jayson was perfect. He made our day perfect. He was flexible and personable! He let us be the captain of our wedding while giving his professional input! He even showed us pics during the shoot and fistbumps on awesome shots! Whole wedding loved him. We were getting multiple complements from tons of people at our wedding! And he traveled from Memphis to Louisville. Great guy and highly recommended! 10 out of 10 for sure!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Matt Phoenix Photography 20

James White · Married on 05/29/2019

Amazing photographer

He was awesome, made everything feel natural and was super friendly and easy to work with. He helped make our wedding day perfect

Sent on 06/02/2019

Shelby Stockstill · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding photographer

IF I COULD GIVE 10 STARTS I WOULD! HE IS THE BEST ALL THE WAY AROUND! We will be using him again in the future so personal! Always has wonderful ideas!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Hannah Wisley · Married on 05/11/2019

Engagement photos with Jason

Jason is awsome, outgoing, and genuine. If your looking for high quality but affordable photos, there’s no need to look any further. I would recommend Jason!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Matt Phoenix Photography 21
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/13/2019

If you're looking for someone to capture the purest YOU look no further then this man! Jason made us feel comfortable and let us be ourselves! He has been such a pleasure to work with so far and is very responsive, we just had our engagement photos and I couldn't be happier! My fiancé isnt a fan of the camera, but Jason made it so easy for him. Book him and I promise you it will make one of your toughest decisions the easiest! So happy to have found a photographer that captures every moment so perfectly!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Matt Phoenix Photography's reply:

Hey Kristen! Thanks so much for your sweet words! Y’all were extremely easy to work with. I love my job because of couples like you and Jake. Can’t wait for the big day. :)

Kristen Feltner · Married on 04/13/2019

WONDERFUL, Responsive, fun

If you are wanting a photographer to capture your wedding in the most candid way possible! This is your guy! Jason was our perfect fit. Regardless of the rain Jason was able to capture our wedding with ease! He made us feel comfortable and let us have fun. We were soaking wet, but our photos will last life time! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone! He made our wedding all the more memorable and we are so thankful we chose him! Your easiest wedding decision will be to chose him as your photographer.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Matt Phoenix Photography 22

Mandi · Married on 02/16/2019

I highly recommend Jason!!! He rocks!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kristen Farmer · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing!

We had the most wonderful time shooting our engagement photos and they turned out even better than we could have imagined. I would definitely recommend Matt Phoenix photography to anyone looking for a fun comfortable experience and fantastic photos that truly capture the personality of the couple!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Marina Tong · Married on 10/28/2018

Family pictures

Jason was such a pleasure to work with! We had him take our first family photos as a family of three and he made us feel comfortable and that our opinions were heard! We had a blast taking pictures and they showed it! I will definitely be contacting Jason in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Carli · Married on 10/20/2018

Jason Wright with Matt Phoenix photography has been so great! We had him do our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! He is really personable and comfortable to be around. And the pictures looked natural and not too edited, which was what I wanted.

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Matt Phoenix Photography 30
    Matt Phoenix Photography 31
    Matt Phoenix Photography 32

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jason was amazing! He was so easy to work with. His work is very professional and goes well with any type of wedding. He can also work with any location and get great pictures. I am very happy with the work he did for my wedding. Would definitely work with him again in the future. I recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2018

Jason was so easy to work with, he certainly help take away stress during our wedding day. He really listened to my requests, and truly carried out everything I wished for, and more. His photographs are something I will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Matt Phoenix Photography 33
    Matt Phoenix Photography 34

Rachael · Married on 05/19/2018

Jason was great and we felt comfortable being ourselves. He took some great pictures and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Liz · Married on 01/27/2018

Jason was so easy to work with - we felt like he was a part of the family during our big day! Our meetings (whether in person or over Skype) were efficient and focused on getting to core of what my husband and I wanted. Then, on the day of, Jason executed on exactly what we talked about. During our formal family shots, he took the list and quickly knocked them out so that no one was standing around waiting. And he was great with the kids who we had in the wedding! During the reception, he moved through our guests easily and found ways of shooting our party that we never would have seen. Jason was really reasonably priced, and we felt that way even before he offered a discount if we pre-paid. We would 100% recommend Jason to anyone, particularly if you’re looking for a super easy-going, professional photographer.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 01/12/2018

I could not have asked for a better turn out on your wedding photos. We received over 300 pictures and every single one was exactly what he promised. We had a few family posed but most were candid and I love them even more. I was nervous about lighting for no reason. We can't even tell the room was dark. We had several guests ask about his services. He speaks fluent Spanish so that was a huge bonus. He never stopped moving and never stopped shooting. I will definitely be hiring him again for family photos in the future!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Matt Phoenix Photography 35
    Matt Phoenix Photography 36
    Matt Phoenix Photography 37
    Matt Phoenix Photography 38

Paige · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a photographer, do not look any further! Hire Matt Phoenix photography now! From the moment we met Jason at our consultation he was professional, friendly and attentive. He is so easy to get along with, at our wedding he felt like one of our friends or guests instead of just the photographer! We were laughing and having a great time all while He was getting shots of everything. He was very accomodating, I’m almost positive his time was up per our contract but he stuck around when he heard we were about to cut the cake. To top all of that, he is affordable!!!! The value of work and of the person doing the job is amazing for the price we paid. Thank you for helping to make our day so special!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Erika · Married on 05/27/2017

Jason of Matt Phoenix Photography is so great! I was looking for an affordable photographer but still wanted high quality photos, and this was perfect. He is flexible with what you want and responds so quick!! Such a genuinely nice guy. I was nervous about our engagement photos because we're so awkward when we take pictures but he guided us through them and they turned out beautiful! Makes me so much more excited for him to shoot our wedding :)
    Update: Jason is seriously so wonderful! Just got our wedding pictures back and they are FABULOUS! He really captured our personalities and was very responsive to what we wanted. Plus there are a TON of photos! He doesn't restrict how many he gives to you, and he was very quick about getting them back to us. Plus he's SO nice and wonderful to be around, my family was quick to embrace him at the celebration. His prices are very reasonable and the quality is excellent! So glad we chose him for our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Kelli · Married on 04/22/2017

Jason is the best! Fun, inspiring, efficient. We can't wait to get our daughter's pictures from her April 22nd wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/01/2016

I contacted Jason a couple months ago and after a few messages back and forth we decided on a spot to meet up and talk logistics. I don't know how he did it, but Jason was able to wash away every single worry I had about photography on the day of our wedding! He was so professional and organized. The day of our wedding was no different. Jason even showed up early to take the extra venue/dress/getting ready pictures. He was so much fun during the reception, talking with our families etc. I would recommend Jason to my nearest, dearest friends, and I most definitely recommend him to other WeddingWire users!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I'm not sure if there are enough words in the dictionary to describe how AWESOME my experience was! Thank you Jason for an incredible experience from the time we met until the very end. My wedding would not have been the same without your talent and your POSITIVE PRESENCE! I will definitely be using him again!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/29/2016

On my daughter and now son-in-law’s wedding day, Jason and his assistant captured touching moments, significant details, and everything in between. They are such genuine, kind people, and I am so glad we chose them as the photographers. They made everyone feel so comfortable while taking the pictures. We received the images less than a month after the wedding and we couldn't be happier with the results. We highly recommend Matt Phoenix Photography!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Jason is wonderful! He is easy to work with and he works well with you in giving you exactly what you want. Jason has a very easy going approach and attitude which in a stressful crazy situation helps so much! He takes care of everything and we were in good hands with him. He is very comfortable with the families and that is so helpful too!

Sent on 05/29/2016