Matt Morgan Coaching Reviews

109 | Littleton, CO

109 Reviews for Matt Morgan Coaching

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

Matt is absolutely amazing! He made our day so incredible and brought to words what my husband and I couldn't about our feelings for each other. He's very well spoken and commands the attention of the room. We got so many compliments from family about "the amazing officiant".

Sent on 10/29/2017

Megan · Married on 10/11/2017

Matt Morgan was the officiant to my elopement in Vail Colorado. He was outstanding in communicating with us several months prior and we were able to get to express exactly how we wanted our ceremony to happen! Matt was more than accommodating on making our day absolutely perfect! He took time to get to know us and listened to all aspects of how we wanted our ceremony to go. He asked questions that allowed us to make our ceromny very personal and intimate. I would highly recommend Matt Morgan as an officiant! He was truly a blessing to work with for our special day.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Matthew · Married on 10/11/2017

Matt was accommodating considering we were out of towners looking for an immaculate ceremony. He actually picked me up on the way to the venue so that my now wife and I didn't have to see each other in our wedding attire until the moment arrived. But, most important, Matt glorified and honored God throughout the ceremony as He is praiseworthy for every good thing my wife and I get to experience together! Thanks Matt.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kyle · Married on 09/30/2017

Its hard to think of where to start when it comes to talking about Matt and how awesome he was. I guess it first started before we (my wife and I) met him in person. We chatted with him on the phone to see what he was like and so he could get to know us as well, and we knew right away that we wanted to have him not only officiate our wedding, but go through pre-marital counseling. Throughout the whole process, we instantly felt at home talking with Matt. He helped me and my wife go through topics that we had not thought were important to our marriage and our relationship, and Matt was able to both help us see the value in pre-marital counseling. I do believe we are stronger in our relationship thanks to Matt. After we met with him for a couple of sessions, it was time to plan the wedding ceremony. Matt was able to help us come up with everything, and I thought one of the coolest parts was that he made it unique to us. He knew us so well at this point that when he was telling our story to the guests, it was from the heart like he was our best friend. I can't imagine having a this wedding without Matt. Last thing I wanted to say is that you might be thinking that it is very expensive for Matt's services. Here is the thing, we also thought that at first, but when we met Matt for the first time in person, we instantly knew that Matt was well worth it. And throughout the whole experience, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help us along in our journey. Matt has a gift to help bring couples closer, as well as be a friend and make the whole process amazing.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Lachelle · Married on 09/26/2017

Matt was an absolute blessing on our Big day. He was able to work with what we wanted. Money well spent with this one. Matt was always quick with responses and an amazing problem solver. Quick on his feet. I loved loved loved his service. I recommend him to anyone seeking an officiant or marriage counseling. Not only is he very professional but he is very easy to connect with on a deeper level.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Matt · Married on 07/28/2017

The best officiant I've ever seen! I've been to lots of weddings and honestly a lot of them are painfully boring. Not this wedding though. Matt had me on the edge of my seat, laughing and crying as he tld the story of my friends getting married. I love the guy so much I had to give him a review to tell all you couples...THIS IS THE OFFICIANT FOR YOUR WEDDING.

Hilary · Married on 05/13/2017

Matt officiated our wedding in May of 2017. He made the ceremony outline personal to us, and also included relevant scripture. He emphasized how love is a covenant and a choice above any feelings. He also emphasized the spiritual unity and how marriage beautifully reflects God's love for us. I still remember laughing, crying, and feeling so much joy during our ceremony. Our guests are still commenting about how beautiful the ceremony was. Matt's sincere presence added so much to our special day!

Nirup · Married on 02/12/2017

I had the privilege of co-officiating a wedding with Matt and he is the real deal. It was apparent immediately that Matt was not simply interested in officiating an incredible and memorable service but he was so fully invested in the future of this young couple. From his unique style of coaching through his personal style in the ceremony, Matt shows that he truly cares about every couple he walks this journey with. If you are getting married or considering it call Matt.....you won't regret it!

Mark · Married on 02/11/2017

My wife and I did premarital coaching with Matt. Matt was hands on with coaching, running us through communication coaching and diving into questions we hadn't thought about asking. I learned as much about myself as I did my wife. He even brought his wife in on occasion for another perspective, which was a wonderful experience. We enjoyed Matt's coaching so much we asked him to officiate our wedding. As our big day approached, Matt made everything so easy for us. He customized our ceremony to what we wanted and lifted a huge burden off of our shoulders the day of the wedding. He was worth every penny, and then some.
    My wife and I are now expecting our first child, so I may have to see if Matt is willing to do "Parent Coaching" as well to help me prepare for our next epic journey.
    THANK YOU MATT!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Justin · Married on 01/06/2017

Matt is the real deal. I highly recommend him for both your wedding and Pre-marital coaching.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Joyce · Married on 06/18/2016

Matt Morgan officiated our daughter’s wedding in June, 2016 on top of Vail Mountain, Colorado! The first thing that really impressed me about Matt was the way he handled everything at the rehearsal, which was not on top of the mountain! Matt was very warm and welcoming to the bridal party and guests. He opened with a beautiful prayer and really took charge of everything giving particular attention to the bride’s wishes. He explained in specific detail how everything would take place giving the bridal party comfort in knowing exactly what their roles would be. Matt has an extremely dynamic and magnetic personality, which made our daughter’s wedding really fun and even more special by the way he engaged the audience with personal stories about the couple. Our daughter and son-in-law also told us about their pre-marital counseling sessions with Matt and the wonderful knowledge they gained to help build a strong foundation for their marriage. I highly recommend Matt and can assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Joyce M.
    Jonesboro, AR

Sent on 08/04/2017

Matt did my wedding on top of Vail mountain in Colorado. I was so excited to have my dream wedding in such an incredible place but having Matt as our mentor, counselor, and officiant made it over the top. He was so professional , organized, and accountable throughout the entire process. He's great about helping you think of ideas you want that you didn't know you wanted. He's got spunk and wit and passion to make everyone impressed and ready to help you celebrate your big day.

Kelsey · Married on 01/01/2016

Matt was the perfect choice for our wedding. We loved meeting with him before to tell him our story and talk to him about our relationship. He talked with us about all aspects of our relationship and made our ceremony the perfect combination of love and laughter - exactly like us.

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2015

Matt was a great teacher during our premarital counseling and an engaging speaker at our wedding. We loved that our wedding was so personal and for all of his encouragement!

Steven · Married on 01/08/2015

Matt and Sarah walked us through pre-marital counseling and had such words of wisdom. We greatly appreciate their honest topics that can cause many young marriages many issues if not discussed before marriage. They both provided care and insight as they encourages us to love God and each other.

Matt also DJ'd for our reception and has a gift for keeping our guests entertained while making it a memorable time as we celebrated. We were happy to have someone who could balance the timing of each activity, allowing just enough to fully appreciate it, while keeping things moving.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Cheyann · Married on 12/13/2014

Matt made a special day so memorable! Highly recommend him!

Krista · Married on 08/30/2014

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Matt Morgan. We went through premarital counseling with Matt in the months leading up to our wedding. Between kids schedules and an unusual work schedule, we had a hard time finding consistent meeting times. But Matt was so understanding and flexible. His goal - like ours - was simply to to sit down, talk with us, and help us to keep our lines of communication open and free, however and whenever we could.

Part of what we really enjoyed and found helpful about going through counseling with Matt was how he would share experiences in his own life that may have related to what we were going through...You really don't sit down and talk to a "counselor" or a "pastor", you sit down and have a conversation with a trusted friend.

Beyond the counseling, Matt helped us plan out our wedding ceremony, right on down to helping us come up with ways to incorporate our two children from a previous marriage. Blending families is about so much more than the couple getting married, and Matt was right there with us when it came to making sure our kids knew our commitment was as much about them as it was to each other.

When it came to our wedding day, Matt took the time to talk with us and pray with us individually and then presided over our ceremony with just the right amount of love, seriousness, and humor. It was the perfect day and so much of that was because Matt walked with us on our journey every step of the way.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Matt officiated our wedding in 2014 and I have to say he made our wedding spectacular! He shared with our families/friends our special personal moments and amazing scripture, while providing some good humor to keep the party alive instead of having a dry ceremony! :) I HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Savanah · Married on 05/24/2014

Working with Matt has been a key piece in our marriage! We did the pre marriage coaching and learned so much about each other and how to take care of our marriage before we even got married. Our ceremony was hands down the best ceremony! It was personal and so much of US and who we are. Matt followed our style and told our story better than I could have ever imagined! All of our wedding guests talked about how much they loved our ceremony.

Claire · Married on 08/11/2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Matt as our pre-marital coach and officiant. During pre-marital sessions, Matt coached from a solid Biblical foundation, helping us to understand the ways that marriage beautifully reflects God's love for us. He gave us tips for deepening communication, avoiding relationship pitfalls, handling "big issues", and developing and understanding our common vision for our relationship. We both found our sessions easy to understand, relevant, and thought-provoking. Not only did the pre-marital sessions help us to build a strong foundation for our marriage, but Matt also used everything he learned about us during our time together to create a customized, personal, and FUN ceremony script that was meaningful to us as a couple. It was so special to be married by someone who knew us so well, and Matt's dynamic energy hooked all our guests and made for a ceremony that would be remembered fondly! Thank you for everything Matt!

Ben · Married on 07/19/2013

Matt was amazing as an officiant and counselor!
    The counseling was super fun and helpful, especially working through tough family issues. Matt really got to know us, it felt like we had been close friends for years.
    Matt was extremely helpful in planning the ceremony and allowing us to personalize it so that it was very meaningful to us and everyone attending. As an officiant, Matt has a perfect blend of joyful fun and weighted meaning that I think a marriage deserves.
    I will definitely be giving Matt a call for my next wedding jk jk with the help of Matt's counseling our marriage is rock solid.

Matt Morgan Coaching's reply:

Ben I literally laughed out loud reading your last line! Thanks for leaving this review. You and Stevi are amazing!

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2013

Matt did a great job officiating our wedding! It was fun, personal, and meaningful. Our guests (a handful of them being international) also had only positive remarks about our ceremony.
    And don't pass up the opportunity to receive premarital counseling! It's not super work intensive, but it's real and provides practical strategies for conflict resolution.
    You won't be disappointed! You only stand to have your expectations exceeded.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Matt did both our premarital counseling and was our officiant. In counseling he helped shed light on issues we needed to further discuss. As our officiant he weaved in what he knew about both of, was funny, and helped make it such a special memory for us. We got so many questions from friends and family asking us about who married us and nothing but stellar compliments on his message during our ceremony. We loved having him as our officiant!

Emma · Married on 05/14/2011

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Matt officiate our wedding 6 years ago, and it was a truly amazing experience! We live in Minnesota, and even though he was living in Colorado he agreed to not only be apart of our wedding day, but he did marriage counseling sessions with us via Skype. Since my husband and I are high school sweethearts, I really didn't think we needed marriage counseling to be honest, but I am so happy that we did. Not only did it give Matt a better chance to get to know us as individuals and as a couple, but it also prepared us for what marriage would be like, especially that first year. Once Matt got to know us he was able to give us a beautiful and personalized message during our ceremony. Six years later, my friends and family still tell me how much they enjoyed our ceremony, and listening to Matt's message. I would highly recommend Matt and all of the services he provides!

Anna · Married on 06/25/2010

My husband and I have been friends with Matt for over 12 years. He truly cares about others and treats everyone he meets with respect. He is upbeat, charismatic, and hilarious, but he balances this with sincerity and authenticity. We have seen him preach and speak numerous times over the years, and he is able to capture the hearts and minds of his audience every time! We have also learned a lot from Matt about how to maintain healthy communication in a marriage. His work ethic is second to none, and he has a heart of gold. I would highly recommend any and all of his services - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/08/2017