Matt Morgan Coaching Reviews

104 | Littleton, CO

104 Reviews for Matt Morgan Coaching

Brad A. · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Best decision we made about our wedding

Matt is an amazing couples coach. I was a bit hesitant about the need at first since our relationship has always been very stable. Matt got us talking about so many topics, some of which we'd chatted about previously. But he approached them from completely different angles and we encountered so many areas of topics that we thought we had exhausted, but found that there was still much to be discussed. Most importantly, we gained really valuable tools that helped us navigate these discussions. Our communication is so much stronger and we have a much easier time understanding each others perspectives. Of all the things we spent money on preparing for our wedding and life together, this was hands down the best. The foundation for our marriage feels more solid than I could have ever imagined.

Matt's sessions with us gave him a tremendous amount of insight into who we are as individuals and a couple. We covered so many meaningful and personal topics with him that he knew us far better than any other officiant could. Our ceremony was so incredibly unique to us and could not have been more amazing. From a foundation to build our marriage on to the most memorable ceremony, we truly owe a lot to Matt.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Derrick F. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Matt was a pleasure and a joy to work with before and on our big day!

I was a little hesitant to do any form of counseling as I'm sure a lot of men are, But let me say Matt did a fantastic job at making it so much more than just a "counseling" session and really a session for us to better learn about one another and communicate SO much better, and that was just the first session! Every session after that just became more comfortable and even fun! Come the day of the wedding he was on time, dressed perfect, and was the personality we needed! He nailed the story about us vows and even helped with setting up the winebox ceremony. Everyone remarked how great he did and they really enjoyed his officiating! I almost wish I could get married twice just to have him do another wedding for us!

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Nate

Nate F. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Matt "The Mother-f-ing Man!!!

Matt is amazing! Extremely professional and precise. Couldn't recommend him more highly, and my wife and I have LOVED the entire process.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla H. · Married on 09/01/2020

Exceptional Officiant

I can not speak highly enough about Matt. My husband and I got married on September 1st and Matt was our officiant at our wedding. He did a great job!! He made our ceremony memorable. His energy and professionalism really showed. Our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony, which is the most important part of the wedding day. We met with Matt at his office before our big day and he walked us through the process. He asked us about our relationship and our love story. He did a great job of implementing that information into his ceremony speech. We even made a last minute addition of a whiskey Unity Ceremony, and Matt handled the addition beautifully. Thank you Matt for everything! I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Christiana

Christiana Z. · Married on 08/29/2020

Meaningful personalized ceremony; professional, personable, & flexible officiant & coach

Matt did an amazing job with our ceremony, and we were so glad we decided to do pre-marital coaching (4 sessions + ceremony planning) with him as well. The coaching ahead of time definitely made for a personalized, meaningful wedding ceremony.

As a non-religious couple, we were initially hesitant to do pre-marital coaching. While Matt's material does include some religious/spiritual elements, he very much let us choose what we wanted to focus on. We were able to choose subject matter that was practical and meaningful to us.

We were ultimately both really glad we did the coaching sessions. Matt was a great guide to our conversations about conflict management, household roles and expectations, finances, family and friends, personality types, and more. It was super meaningful to have these conversations deliberately ahead of our marriage so we have a baseline to continue them going forward.

Another reason we were glad we did the coaching--Matt ran an amazing ceremony, and the fact that we had already gotten to know each other definitely helped. He had our guests (and us) laughing and crying through the whole thing.

The ceremony planning session was also great, especially as we went in with no idea how to plan it. Matt has separate templates with several options for readings, vows, and processionals, for both religious and secular weddings, and he talked through them with us in detail. He also spent a good bit of time interviewing us about our relationship, and told our story as part of the ceremony. The guests loved it, and it was awesome for us to hear it in his words right before we said our vows.

In sum--Matt is incredibly personable and professional. If you're looking for practical, flexible pre-marital coaching and an easy-to-plan, personalized ceremony, I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Katie S. · Married on 08/21/2020

Genuine, honest, helpful!

My husband and I began pre-marital counseling and had Matt as our officiant at our 6/6 wedding and he was great! Although we did not have many sessions with him prior to our wedding day, Matt took a lot of time to get to know us and that was evident during our ceremony. Our families really loved him as well. Despite the madness of planning a wedding during Covid, Matt was incredibly flexible and understanding (and patient as we were procrastinators) throughout the entire process. Can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2020

Friend for life!

There are no words to explain how grateful my husband and I are for finding Matt Morgan. Over a year ago, I set out to find an officiant for our wedding. Matt described his officiating packages, but also explained his pre-marital coaching packages. At first, I was hesitant about pre-marital coaching, mostly because I had never heard of it and also because I assumed it was similar to marriage counseling. We gave Matt a call and he did a wonderful job of explaining that pre-marital coaching is something couples do BEFORE they begin to encounter problems. His track record of couples he has worked with staying together was astounding and the statistics he listed made us very interested in his coaching experience. We have spent the last year working with Matt and recommend it to every single couple in the world. My husband and I have never had any significant arguments, yet our communication has improved by leaps and bounds since working with Matt. We truly feel that Matt is one of our closest friends and plan on scheduling periodic sessions with him for the foreseeable future. In addition to his support during our pre-marital coaching sessions, Matt was a phenomenal officiant. He spoke from the heart and referenced many specifics about mine and my husband's journey together. I have since had several people reach out inquiring about how we found Matt because they were so impressed. We truly cannot say enough good things about Matt and I feel that I need to force myself to end this review because I could go on for days about his greatness.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Angela R. · Married on 05/15/2020

10/10 - Highly Recommend!

If you're debating whether or not to hire Matt Morgan, just do it already! I'll admit that we were unsure about the pre-martial coaching since we were only looking for an officiant for our big day. Ultimately, we decided to do the pre-martial coaching in addition to having Matt as our officiant and it was the best decision!! The coaching was so incredibly insightful and we have never done any type of therapy or coaching before. It challenged us to think of our relationship and ourselves in different ways and allowed us to really focus on what we want for our partnership and come together. As for the ceremony, Matt absolutely crushed it! So many of our guests raved about how genuine and sincere he was (he really is) and that he seemed to really KNOW us and our personalities. I can't even count how many compliments or guests that brought up Matt and what an amazing job he did! Matt is truly a top-notch professional and anyone would benefit from having him as their pre-marital coach and/or officiant.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 02/22/2020

Really enjoyed working with Matt!

My new husband and I did the premarital coaching with Matt and had him officiate our wedding. He is extremely thorough throughout the entire process and really takes time to get to know you. Matt makes you feel comfortable and he really lifts the energy and mood around him. Our ceremony was perfect and full of laughter and personal touches.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Julie C. · Married on 01/11/2020

Mountain Ceremony

Wow... Matt is TERRIFIC! We signed up for the marriage counseling and also used him as our officiant. He was professional but fun, a amazing teacher, speaker and incredibly passionate about his work! the part we really appreciated was as we enter a marriage we are happy and our relationship is doing great but 5...10 years down the line we are going to have issues... that's just how it is. Matt taught us how to deal with those situations starting today by changing words and being cognoscente. His program is incredibly organized with online teachings and workbooks. He also officiated our wedding and what a personalized, heart felt experience that was. After the ceremony we had multiple people come up to us praising him saying they had never heard a ceremony as organized, personalized, and well done. The whole experience was incredibly high quality and well worth every dollar we spent!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Benjamin E. · Married on 01/01/2020

Amazing Winter Wedding

Matt officiated our wedding in the mountains in the middle of winter. We had several comments from guests after the ceremony about his energy and engagement with us and the guests.

More importantly, Matt is our marriage coach. I thought we were in a good place before seeing Matt, but he has been able to engage with discussions which we had not started in 8 years of dating. Matt has helped us grow stronger together and given us tools to work through challenging times in the future. Hire Matt!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Abby · Married on 10/12/2019

Energetic, compassionate, and a great listener

Matt was such a joy to work with, we did pre-marital coaching with him and absolutely loved it! I was nervous that my now husband wouldn’t really be into the “therapy” concept but Matt made the sessions so easy and comfortable, he loved it! We learned so many new ways to communicate with each other, as well as useful tools that we will use throughout our lives. I not only learned much more about my husbands personality, but mine as well.
    This is not your typical counseling to get you ready for your wedding, Matt helps you get ready for your life.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Mia

Mia M. · Married on 10/03/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!

My husband and I wanted our officiant to be perfect, which is why we waited until a month before our wedding to pick one. After our first phone call with Matt, we thought he’d be a great fit! He seemed very nice, funny, and lively. We decided to do our pre-marital counseling with him as well, not only for convenience but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. At our first session, we were happy that Matt was exactly as we thought he’d be! He was super thoughtful and kind. We left the session excited for the ones to come. At our wedding, Matt exceeded our expectations. He was lively and energetic, engaged with the audience, and very professional. He told our story by memory as if he were our close friend throughout our entire relationship. We received so many compliments about Matt’s performance as our officiant. We are excited for our future counseling sessions with him and would recommend him to anyone! No matter your preferences on officiant style, Matt is your man.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Heather · Married on 09/29/2019

The Best!!

So many couples spend thousands of dollars on their wedding and forget that they should start with their marriage. The premarital coaching that Matt provides, gave my husband and I the tools we need to succeed in a healthy marriage and the confidence and know-how to use them. Matt is seriously the best. He listens attentively and has an infectious laugh. During the course of our sessions Matt truly became a friend and when it came time for the wedding, he knew my husband and I very well. He gives great advice and customized our experience and each session to our needs. As an officiant he delivered a sincere, funny and absolutely beautiful ceremony. If you want to put your marriage first, learn tons of communication strategies and have the perfect ceremony at your wedding choose Matt!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Eric · Married on 09/29/2019

Happy Wife, Happy Life

We had the tools necessary to build a happy, healthy relationship before Matt's coaching experience...but he just helped us take our relationship to the next level--marriage! We didn't always know the best way to use the tools in our metaphorical relationship tool belt. Matt gave us a little guidance and direction on helpful ways to understand not only ourselves, but also each other. These tips and tricks have really transformed how my partner and I interact, and deal with conflict/communication styles. The best part of it all, we now have his guidance/notes with us for the rest of our lives! We can look back at videos and do refresher courses whenever we need. I highly recommend this service. You earn more confidence going into your wedding, as well as, continued confidence thereafter; plus you get a great officiant. Matt you really blew us away. Thank you

Sent on 10/16/2019

Tara M. · Married on 09/27/2019

An Officiant Who Truly Cares

Absolutely loved that Matt officiated our beautiful ceremony! We received several compliments from our friends and family on how our officiant knocked it out of the park. His outgoing and sincere personality made our big day one for the books!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Marcus

Marcus W. · Married on 09/21/2019

Setting your marriage up to succeed

Even though my then-fiancé, now wife, and I thought that pre-marriage counseling was a good idea I was still a bit hesitant, as a fairly private person, to talk in-depth about our relationship with a complete stranger. That hesitation faded rapidly after meeting with Matt for the first time. It was immediately clear that he had the skills to meet us where we were and to let the experience and process develop naturally, at our pace, while still pushing us to really think about deeper answers when needed.

Working with Matt has absolutely helped to set us up to transition what was an already great relationship into a stellar, lasting marriage. The communication skills alone have improved the quality of our relationship immensely. If you are at all questioning whether or not you should do pre-marriage counseling...DO IT! Even if you have already had all the "big" conversations before diving into marriage, sitting down with Matt and really thinking through why you react certain ways or digging into what is truly important to you and your relationship sharpens those skills for when they are needed.

As an officiant, Matt was the best. The ceremony was personal and funny and our guests all commented on the wonderful job he did. I could go on but I will just say that working with Matt was money very well spent and I am so glad to gone through coaching with him and am very glad to now call him a friend.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

Best officiant

Don’t even know where to begin.... the day of the wedding was phenomenal. Matt could feel our vibe because he knew us and just made the atmosphere enjoyable. We are both catholic and choose to go the other route and so glad we did. We had so many people come up to us after the ceremony saying how great Matt was and that most weddings should be how he did it. He knew everything to say about us and in a timely manor. The biggest thing for me was the coaching which my husband wasn’t exactly keen about. After a few counseling sessions it’s like Matt was one of our best friends. He got us and knew us. I’d say 100% the counseling is worth and ALL couples should do it. He gave us homework ... work books and videos to work through... I am so glad we went with Matt if I could give any new bride advice please please choose Matt.. even if you have the slightest bit of issues he will help and he will make you guys feel so comfortable on your wedding!!! 5 stars and beyond!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Allison

Allison P. · Married on 09/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I are so glad that we found Matt Morgan and had the opportunity to work with him for premarital coaching, and have him serve as our officiant on our wedding day! We had already been together for eight years but both still felt that we had some room for improvement. Matt made us feel incredibly comfortable from the get-go and is so great at facilitating healthy, productive conversation around some challenging and attention-worthy topics for couples entering into marriage. While the coaching is structured, he offered us a lot of flexibility during each session to discuss what we felt was most important to us. Because of Matt, my husband and I now have a much stronger understanding of one another and the communication tools to help us continue to succeed as a couple in the future. As an officiant, he delivered a beautifully personalized ceremony, tailoring it to our specific vision and incorporating information from our premarital coaching sessions to tell our story. We are so grateful to have developed not only a professional relationship with Matt, but a friendship as well. We had such a wonderful experience with Matt and would gladly recommend this investment to anyone seeking to build a strong foundation for their marriage!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2019

Matt was absolutely amazing!!

Booking Matt Morgan was one of the best decisions we could have made not simply for our wedding day, but for our entire marriage. The investment to do premarital coaching with Matt was one that we will value forever. The coaching process brought us together closer as a couple and helped build an even more solid foundation for our marriage. We have also gained a friendship in Matt. As far as the officiating of our wedding day, we could not have been more pleased with Matt! We had several comments from our guests that they felt like they got an even better insight into our relationship because of the words Matt spoke about us and our story. He made us and our guests laugh, cry, and feel the love. He did a seamless job of giving us the nonreligious ceremony we wanted while also adding in things to make our religious parents happy as well. We would book Matt as our coach and officiant a million times over again!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kara W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome Awesome Awesome

When my fiancé and I were looking for officiants for our August wedding in October, we turned to the internet. We had a desire to do premarital counseling but didn’t have a church we went to and didn’t care too much about the religious aspect. We found Matt online and reached out to him along with a few other people, and when he responded we knew right away he was the perfect person for us. From the start Matt has been nice, welcoming, and talking to him feels comfortable. We have absolutely LOVED doing the premarital sessions with him. They have been a ton of fun and we have learned so many helpful tips and tricks that will truly help us forever. We also have crazy schedules and he has always been super flexible and accommodating which we really appreciate. When it was time to plan our wedding ceremony, Matt was on top of it and had tons of great ideas. He made it so easy for us and can really tailor the ceremony to be whatever you want. On our wedding day, our ceremony was by far our favorite part. Matt was fun and really knew us which always makes a ceremony more enjoyable for everyone. If you are looking for an officiant, counselor, and friend look no further! Matt and his sessions have honestly been the best part of our wedding and planning process. BOOK HIM! You won’t regret it :)

Sent on 08/29/2019

Sara · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding and coaching

Matt is amazing. He did amazing job at my wedding and marrige coaching. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Carrie · Married on 08/16/2019

An amazing premarital coach and officiant

Matt was phenomenal. Each of his sessions sparked meaningful and important conversations that my fiancé and I needed to have about our future together. Additionally, the tools he provided us to handle conflict when it arises are ones we now use over and over again. This was the best investment we could have made in our relationship!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie L. · Married on 08/12/2019

You need Matt as your officiant!

Matt was truly one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding and our marriage.

Initially, my fiance was skeptical about the coaching and the price. However, through our sessions with Matt, we got to know and understand each other on a much deeper level that I truly believe will set us up for success for years to come. We both agree that he is worth every penny!

I have never seen a better officiant than Matt. The ceremony was so personal and well done, everyone that attended commented on how wonderful Matt is and asked if he was a long time friend because of how much he knew about us and our relationship and how personal and memorable the ceremony was.

I'm currently tearing up thinking about how beautiful the ceremony was thanks to Matt. I would HIGHLY recommend Matt to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/08/2019

Outstanding

My husband and I loved Matt Morgan! I wasn't sure I wanted to do the coaching part. After it was all said and done I am so thankful we did. Matt gave us great advice and tools to use. I feel like Matt helped set my husband and I up for a successful marriage. Highly recommended Matt Morgan!!!

Sent on 08/10/2019