53 Reviews for Matt Morgan Weddings and Coaching

Rehearsal (4)
Non-religious (2)
Evangelical (2)
Lutheran (1)

Matt was great from the first meeting to the end of the night. He’s energetic and enthusiastic, and really enjoys getting to know you and making the ceremony a reflection of the couple. We wrote our own vows, and his input and advise were a big help. His warm and familiar tone made the ceremony feel intimate and personal. We recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Duncan, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our experience with Matt was phenomenal. Our pre-marital coaching sessions opened up avenues for the two of us to be able to communicate to one another more effectively. Matt was a great facilitator and used appropriate resources and tools to guide us in learning more about one another. I would highly recommend Matt for pre-marital coaching for any couple that wants to strengthen their relationship and have a seamless journey into marriage, including having an upbeat, fun officiant to celebrate you on your wedding day. Matt listened to our desires for the type of wedding ceremony we wanted and followed through, making it a very meaningful event for both of us and our guests. Thank you Matt for your coaching, we will continue to use the tools you've taught us!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was amazing, from the very first session we felt comfortable and at ease with him. We covered a variety of topics and had to time to address issues that weren't on the "topic list". The best part was by the time we got to our wedding Matt new us like one of our friends and it was such a pleasure and honor to have him officiate our ceremony!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Lutheran, Non-religious

Matt was amazing, he is a wonderful person who honestly cares about our well being. His coaching was very helpful and we loved him as on officiant!

Profile Picture Judd, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt is one of a kind as far as the quality of his work and the passion he has for it. If you want a truly personal touch to make your wedding ceremony (really the most meaningful part of the day) extra special, I highly recommend Matt. He got to know us well through our marriage coaching and that made the words he spoke at our ceremony that much more special. Thank you, Matt!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Matt was truly amazing! We signed up for both his coaching sessions and to have him as the officiant at our wedding. The coaching sessions were truly so helpful to my husband and I as we prepared for our marriage and life together. Matt is so attentive and not only remembers the unique details about you as a couple, he also pushed us to dig deeper about ourselves and our relationship. By the time Matt officiated our wedding it was clear how well he knew us.

Profile Picture Rohini, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow!!! Where do I begin?? In the 8 months we have come to grow with Matt, Casey and I have truly found the reason and benefits to marriage coaching. Not only have we found a life long friend in Matt but the values and tools he gave us has greatly upgraded our marriage and relationship with each other. It will be one of the best investments you will ever make for YOURSELF and your PARTNER. The wedding was everything we could have wanted or asked for! Instead of having someone up there that was reading from a script, we had Matt, who had gotten to know us, and it was personal and heartfelt. Best decision we ever made!!! Matt, thank you so much for making our relationship better. I found my soulmate and you taught me how to cherish that and grow. Much love from the Moore's.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

If you are truly looking for someone to impact your life, Matt is the guy! Whether your relationship is going through turbulent times or you are just getting started.... marriage is an investment and he is worth everyone dollar.

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very on the fence about coaching before the wedding. Now looking back- investing in our marriage was the best decision we could have made. Matt has given us the best set of tools so that we can take on life as a team in good times and in bad. We learned so much about each other individually that has helped make us a stronger couple together.

My friends and family all agree that Matt was the very best officiant. Our ceremony was filled with lots of laughter and happy tears by all. We had so many of our friends approach us and tell us that it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. It meant so much coming from someone who knew us as a coach and now a friend.

Thank you Matt!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Matt was great!!. Everyone at the wedding loved him and thought that it was very personal.

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on 5/12/18. We really enjoyed the whole process with Matt and we couldn't have imagined a better officiant. He effortlessly & on-the-spot had to improvise when the best man had forgotten our rings! (AH) He spoke about symbolism and we were actually able to get the rings brought to us and we were able to give our vows. His speaking abilities and the way he "got us" from our session with him, really made an impact in the ceremony. You should definitely book him for your wedding you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sierra, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was absolutely amazing! We are so thankful that he was referred to us. Our initial officiant wound up in the hospital just 3 days before our wedding and we had no idea what we were going to do. Luckily, he put us in touch with Matt and we hit the jackpot. Matt was flexible with us, hopped on a call the very next day and was there with us from the rehearsal to the wedding. We were amazed by his personal touches, ability to get to know us so well and craft the ceremony into something so personal. Thank you, Matt!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Matt was our pre-marital coach and wedding celebrant. As a coach, Matt has been extremely helpful to drive the necessary conversations that anyone should engage in before getting married. He's flexible, works around your schedule, follows up to remind you about your sessions, and he brings humor and pragmatism in his approach. Matt was excellent to help us recognize what we each brought to the marriage and what we needed to do to make it work. As a celebrant, Matt brought a personalized approach that resonated with us. He's very charismatic, engages with your guests and allows you to decide how you want your ceremony to be. My wife and I have been recommending Matt to our friends and we recommend him to anyone who wants to set their marriage on a path for success.

Profile Picture Martin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was incredible for my RMNP intimate wedding in April! He spent a ton of time getting to know us and really tailored to the ceremony to us and made it very personal! He was very responsive in the planning process and very knowledgeable - even giving me insight on where to get my marriage license since I am from Ohio! I would highly recommend anyone to use Matt as their officiant if they want a very personal ceremony!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was very helpful and easy to work with. His diverse background provided us many useful tools. We love how practical his teachings are and how they relate to our daily lives. We would recommend him 10 times over.

Profile Picture Peter, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was amazing to work with throughout our whole wedding planning and wedding day of. He was very flexible and a fantastic public speaker. He was able to bring to the table an atmosphere that we were looking for on our wedding day. He was able to speak in a manner that was welcoming and everyone at the wedding loved him. He was very accommodating to any last minute changes and he knocked it out of the park. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Photo
Profile Picture Keith, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Let me just say that Matt's coaching has been an amazing gift of God to my wife and I. His advice kept us communicating like we were on the same team during our dating period, and has proved invaluable in setting us up for a healthy marriage. Additionally, almost every single guest at our wedding told me how awesome, tasteful, and funny Matt was as our officiant. He also has such a calming nature and gently guided us through any questions we had, and helped us through all aspects of the ceremony. This guy is the real deal and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Evangelical, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We got married at The Oxford Hotel in Downtown Denver with Matt Morgan as
our wedding officiant. We first met Matt at a coffee shop to chat and get to know
each other. We found Matt to be genuine and kind and we knew right off we
wanted him to be part of our special day. When we met again to plan and create
our ceremony, Matt was always professional, insightful and patient – he listened
to us and truly made us feel that he cared about us and our wedding day
experience. Oh, and don’t let us forget to share that Matt is fun and always
presents with a smile and positive attitude.

At our rehearsal, our day-of wedding coordinator was disorganized making our
families and large wedding party feel confused and frustrated amidst the chaos.
Thankfully, Matt was there -- he completely saved the day by calmly facilitating
the rehearsal; he made everyone feel at ease and brought us all together under
his clear and thoughtful guidance.

Many family members and friends commented on how wonderful Matt was as
our wedding officiant and what a lovely ceremony he facilitated. We could not
have asked for a more beautiful or more meaningful wedding ceremony and we
are so grateful to Matt for that.

Matt Morgan knows what he is doing and he does it with grace and passion. He is
exceptional and we truly hope that Matt can be a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Jonni, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Matt was a wonderful wedding officiant! We cannot recommend Matt highly enough! He was invested not only in making our wedding go off without a hitch, but he was also fully invested in making our marriage better. His ceremony was perfect. His retelling of our story evoked laughs and tears and was just perfect. He was extremely flexible with us and we were so blessed to have him be a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Brett, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

We cannot say enough for what Matt did with our wedding! He made our ceremony so special and personalized to us!! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Matt as our wedding officiant! He was extremely accommodating during the planning process as my husband and I were living in different countries. The pre-wedding Skype sessions gave us a chance to meet and get to know one another. Matt was able to offer us a personalised service that we both really appreciated. Many of our guests came up to us during the reception to tell us how great Matt was. Thanks again Matt for being there with us on our special day! You truly made it memorable and we're so thankful to have had you involved. If you're still looking for a wedding officiant, I would highly recommend Matt Morgan!

Profile Picture Jill, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt is absolutely amazing! He made our day so incredible and brought to words what my husband and I couldn't about our feelings for each other. He's very well spoken and commands the attention of the room. We got so many compliments from family about "the amazing officiant".

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt Morgan was the officiant to my elopement in Vail Colorado. He was outstanding in communicating with us several months prior and we were able to get to express exactly how we wanted our ceremony to happen! Matt was more than accommodating on making our day absolutely perfect! He took time to get to know us and listened to all aspects of how we wanted our ceremony to go. He asked questions that allowed us to make our ceromny very personal and intimate. I would highly recommend Matt Morgan as an officiant! He was truly a blessing to work with for our special day.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was accommodating considering we were out of towners looking for an immaculate ceremony. He actually picked me up on the way to the venue so that my now wife and I didn't have to see each other in our wedding attire until the moment arrived. But, most important, Matt glorified and honored God throughout the ceremony as He is praiseworthy for every good thing my wife and I get to experience together! Thanks Matt.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/11/17, 1 Review