35 Reviews for Matt Morgan Weddings and Coaching

Rehearsal (4)
Evangelical (2)
Non-religious (1)
35 Matt Morgan Weddings and Coaching Reviews

We don't even know where to start with Matt's review - he has been exceptional since day one. We met with Matt initially during his Bulletproof Marriage course and have learned so much about ourselves as individuals, and ourselves as a couple. I think the most important thing that my husband and I have gained from Matt's expertise is the tools he has provided us with to help when hiccups do arise. We have learned so much regarding our differences in communicating our personal wants and desires, how we react as individuals when those wants and desires aren't met, and how to bridge our differences as a team.

For our rehearsal and ceremony, he was on time and patient with our families who can be quite boisterous and some of whom probably asked a thousand questions. Our ceremony was amazing - better than we could have ever imagined. Matt was the perfect mix of funny, as well as emotional. We have heard nothing but great things from all of our guests regarding how Matt put together the entire ceremony and told our story in a way that embodied us as a couple. We were blessed enough to be able to trust him to put together something amazing by only providing him with a bare bones rough guideline of our wants out of the ceremony and he delivered (way over what our expectations were)!

Thank you for everything, Matt! We are looking forward to continuing our walk together!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, No Denomination

Let me just say that Matt's coaching has been an amazing gift of God to my wife and I. His advice kept us communicating like we were on the same team during our dating period, and has proved invaluable in setting us up for a healthy marriage. Additionally, almost every single guest at our wedding told me how awesome, tasteful, and funny Matt was as our officiant. He also has such a calming nature and gently guided us through any questions we had, and helped us through all aspects of the ceremony. This guy is the real deal and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Evangelical, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

We got married at The Oxford Hotel in Downtown Denver with Matt Morgan as
our wedding officiant. We first met Matt at a coffee shop to chat and get to know
each other. We found Matt to be genuine and kind and we knew right off we
wanted him to be part of our special day. When we met again to plan and create
our ceremony, Matt was always professional, insightful and patient – he listened
to us and truly made us feel that he cared about us and our wedding day
experience. Oh, and don’t let us forget to share that Matt is fun and always
presents with a smile and positive attitude.

At our rehearsal, our day-of wedding coordinator was disorganized making our
families and large wedding party feel confused and frustrated amidst the chaos.
Thankfully, Matt was there -- he completely saved the day by calmly facilitating
the rehearsal; he made everyone feel at ease and brought us all together under
his clear and thoughtful guidance.

Many family members and friends commented on how wonderful Matt was as
our wedding officiant and what a lovely ceremony he facilitated. We could not
have asked for a more beautiful or more meaningful wedding ceremony and we
are so grateful to Matt for that.

Matt Morgan knows what he is doing and he does it with grace and passion. He is
exceptional and we truly hope that Matt can be a part of your special day.

Profile Picture Jonni, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Matt was a wonderful wedding officiant! We cannot recommend Matt highly enough! He was invested not only in making our wedding go off without a hitch, but he was also fully invested in making our marriage better. His ceremony was perfect. His retelling of our story evoked laughs and tears and was just perfect. He was extremely flexible with us and we were so blessed to have him be a part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Brett, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

We cannot say enough for what Matt did with our wedding! He made our ceremony so special and personalized to us!! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I could not have been happier to have Matt as our wedding officiant! He was extremely accommodating during the planning process as my husband and I were living in different countries. The pre-wedding Skype sessions gave us a chance to meet and get to know one another. Matt was able to offer us a personalised service that we both really appreciated. Many of our guests came up to us during the reception to tell us how great Matt was. Thanks again Matt for being there with us on our special day! You truly made it memorable and we're so thankful to have had you involved. If you're still looking for a wedding officiant, I would highly recommend Matt Morgan!

Profile Picture Jill, 12/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt is absolutely amazing! He made our day so incredible and brought to words what my husband and I couldn't about our feelings for each other. He's very well spoken and commands the attention of the room. We got so many compliments from family about "the amazing officiant".

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt Morgan was the officiant to my elopement in Vail Colorado. He was outstanding in communicating with us several months prior and we were able to get to express exactly how we wanted our ceremony to happen! Matt was more than accommodating on making our day absolutely perfect! He took time to get to know us and listened to all aspects of how we wanted our ceremony to go. He asked questions that allowed us to make our ceromny very personal and intimate. I would highly recommend Matt Morgan as an officiant! He was truly a blessing to work with for our special day.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was accommodating considering we were out of towners looking for an immaculate ceremony. He actually picked me up on the way to the venue so that my now wife and I didn't have to see each other in our wedding attire until the moment arrived. But, most important, Matt glorified and honored God throughout the ceremony as He is praiseworthy for every good thing my wife and I get to experience together! Thanks Matt.

Profile Picture Matthew, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Its hard to think of where to start when it comes to talking about Matt and how awesome he was. I guess it first started before we (my wife and I) met him in person. We chatted with him on the phone to see what he was like and so he could get to know us as well, and we knew right away that we wanted to have him not only officiate our wedding, but go through pre-marital counseling. Throughout the whole process, we instantly felt at home talking with Matt. He helped me and my wife go through topics that we had not thought were important to our marriage and our relationship, and Matt was able to both help us see the value in pre-marital counseling. I do believe we are stronger in our relationship thanks to Matt. After we met with him for a couple of sessions, it was time to plan the wedding ceremony. Matt was able to help us come up with everything, and I thought one of the coolest parts was that he made it unique to us. He knew us so well at this point that when he was telling our story to the guests, it was from the heart like he was our best friend. I can't imagine having a this wedding without Matt. Last thing I wanted to say is that you might be thinking that it is very expensive for Matt's services. Here is the thing, we also thought that at first, but when we met Matt for the first time in person, we instantly knew that Matt was well worth it. And throughout the whole experience, we wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help us along in our journey. Matt has a gift to help bring couples closer, as well as be a friend and make the whole process amazing.

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Matt was an absolute blessing on our Big day. He was able to work with what we wanted. Money well spent with this one. Matt was always quick with responses and an amazing problem solver. Quick on his feet. I loved loved loved his service. I recommend him to anyone seeking an officiant or marriage counseling. Not only is he very professional but he is very easy to connect with on a deeper level.

Profile Picture Lachelle, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The best officiant I've ever seen! I've been to lots of weddings and honestly a lot of them are painfully boring. Not this wedding though. Matt had me on the edge of my seat, laughing and crying as he tld the story of my friends getting married. I love the guy so much I had to give him a review to tell all you couples...THIS IS THE OFFICIANT FOR YOUR WEDDING.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt officiated our wedding in May of 2017. He made the ceremony outline personal to us, and also included relevant scripture. He emphasized how love is a covenant and a choice above any feelings. He also emphasized the spiritual unity and how marriage beautifully reflects God's love for us. I still remember laughing, crying, and feeling so much joy during our ceremony. Our guests are still commenting about how beautiful the ceremony was. Matt's sincere presence added so much to our special day!

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I had the privilege of co-officiating a wedding with Matt and he is the real deal. It was apparent immediately that Matt was not simply interested in officiating an incredible and memorable service but he was so fully invested in the future of this young couple. From his unique style of coaching through his personal style in the ceremony, Matt shows that he truly cares about every couple he walks this journey with. If you are getting married or considering it call Matt.....you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Nirup, 2/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I did premarital coaching with Matt. Matt was hands on with coaching, running us through communication coaching and diving into questions we hadn't thought about asking. I learned as much about myself as I did my wife. He even brought his wife in on occasion for another perspective, which was a wonderful experience. We enjoyed Matt's coaching so much we asked him to officiate our wedding. As our big day approached, Matt made everything so easy for us. He customized our ceremony to what we wanted and lifted a huge burden off of our shoulders the day of the wedding. He was worth every penny, and then some.
My wife and I are now expecting our first child, so I may have to see if Matt is willing to do "Parent Coaching" as well to help me prepare for our next epic journey.
THANK YOU MATT!!

Profile Picture Mark, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt is the real deal. I highly recommend him for both your wedding and Pre-marital coaching.

Profile Picture Justin, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt Morgan officiated our daughter’s wedding in June, 2016 on top of Vail Mountain, Colorado! The first thing that really impressed me about Matt was the way he handled everything at the rehearsal, which was not on top of the mountain! Matt was very warm and welcoming to the bridal party and guests. He opened with a beautiful prayer and really took charge of everything giving particular attention to the bride’s wishes. He explained in specific detail how everything would take place giving the bridal party comfort in knowing exactly what their roles would be. Matt has an extremely dynamic and magnetic personality, which made our daughter’s wedding really fun and even more special by the way he engaged the audience with personal stories about the couple. Our daughter and son-in-law also told us about their pre-marital counseling sessions with Matt and the wonderful knowledge they gained to help build a strong foundation for their marriage. I highly recommend Matt and can assure you, you will not be disappointed!

Joyce M.
Jonesboro, AR

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)

Matt did my wedding on top of Vail mountain in Colorado. I was so excited to have my dream wedding in such an incredible place but having Matt as our mentor, counselor, and officiant made it over the top. He was so professional , organized, and accountable throughout the entire process. He's great about helping you think of ideas you want that you didn't know you wanted. He's got spunk and wit and passion to make everyone impressed and ready to help you celebrate your big day.

Profile Picture User7428019, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Matt was the perfect choice for our wedding. We loved meeting with him before to tell him our story and talk to him about our relationship. He talked with us about all aspects of our relationship and made our ceremony the perfect combination of love and laughter - exactly like us.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt was a great teacher during our premarital counseling and an engaging speaker at our wedding. We loved that our wedding was so personal and for all of his encouragement!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Matt and Sarah walked us through pre-marital counseling and had such words of wisdom. We greatly appreciate their honest topics that can cause many young marriages many issues if not discussed before marriage. They both provided care and insight as they encourages us to love God and each other.

Matt also DJ'd for our reception and has a gift for keeping our guests entertained while making it a memorable time as we celebrated. We were happy to have someone who could balance the timing of each activity, allowing just enough to fully appreciate it, while keeping things moving.

Profile Picture Steven, 1/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Matt made a special day so memorable! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Cheyann, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful it was to work with Matt Morgan. We went through premarital counseling with Matt in the months leading up to our wedding. Between kids schedules and an unusual work schedule, we had a hard time finding consistent meeting times. But Matt was so understanding and flexible. His goal - like ours - was simply to to sit down, talk with us, and help us to keep our lines of communication open and free, however and whenever we could.

Part of what we really enjoyed and found helpful about going through counseling with Matt was how he would share experiences in his own life that may have related to what we were going through...You really don't sit down and talk to a "counselor" or a "pastor", you sit down and have a conversation with a trusted friend.

Beyond the counseling, Matt helped us plan out our wedding ceremony, right on down to helping us come up with ways to incorporate our two children from a previous marriage. Blending families is about so much more than the couple getting married, and Matt was right there with us when it came to making sure our kids knew our commitment was as much about them as it was to each other.

When it came to our wedding day, Matt took the time to talk with us and pray with us individually and then presided over our ceremony with just the right amount of love, seriousness, and humor. It was the perfect day and so much of that was because Matt walked with us on our journey every step of the way.

Profile Picture Krista, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Matt officiated our wedding in 2014 and I have to say he made our wedding spectacular! He shared with our families/friends our special personal moments and amazing scripture, while providing some good humor to keep the party alive instead of having a dry ceremony! :) I HIGHLY recommend him!

Profile Picture User6678841, 2+ years ago, 1 Review