Matt Jackson Photography Reviews

13 | Saint Louis, MO

13 Reviews for Matt Jackson Photography

Marie · Married on 04/24/2021

Wedding Photographer

We highly recommend working with Matt for your photography needs! He’s easy going and flexible. He was attentive throughout the day, ensuring to get shots of everything we requested.
    What impressed us the most was his creative style! He captured amazing impromptu shots of subtle moments shared between my husband and I throughout our wedding day. We are able to relive these moments and that’s an amazing gift.
    We couldn’t be happier with Matt’s work!

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Felt like having a friend to pull our our personalities

I can not say enough good things about Matt Jackson.
    We booked him for our wedding and engagement photos. Matt is incredibly talented at capturing candid moments and edits photos in a way that looks natural. He was able to pull out the personality of my husband, my family, and my pets. Matt felt like having an additional friend with us. On top of everything, he gave us a preview of photos within a week.
    Do not hesitate when thinking about booking Matt. My husband and I already anticipate requesting his photography for any additional life moments we need to capture.

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Maggie

Maggie M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Quality meets Quantity + Timeliness

I truly cannot provide a better rating for our wedding photographer, Matt Jackson! I remember sitting down with Matt before officially "booking" him to share my friends' horror stories of not receiving their wedding photographs until months after their day. We woke up to some sneak peaks the morning after our wedding! Matt Jackson photographs with his wife, so you know every special moment of your special day will be captured!!! I love Matt and cannot say enough good things about the quality, lighting, and quantity of his pictures aside from they are simply magnificent. He's an absolute joy to work with as well! We can't wait to get our one-year photographs with him in a few months!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Constance

Constance P. · Married on 05/18/2019

A blessing!

Having worked with Matt before, it was without question we were going to invite him to our destination wedding as the photographer.
    In spite of endless travel and logistical difficulties Matt arrived and was perfect.
    I continue to receive praises from guests (on his behalf) for his personality, attitude, professionalism, and ease to work with.

I could not be happier and would proudly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2019

So talented and helpful ensuring the day was perfect!

Matt was fantastic! He was willing to meet with us multiple times and also communicate through many emails. He was very patient with me and worked with me to make sure he had all the information needed.
    On the day of the wedding, he and his wife were there all day and took TONS of photos of everything we could possibly want. They came out so great! The album was beautiful and was ready very quickly (under a month from the wedding)!
    His pricing was very reasonable for everything that he did for us. I definitely recommend Matt!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Matt Jackson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! The two of you and your families were so wonderful to be around. I wish you guys the best. LGB!

Mariah · Married on 09/29/2018

Thus far we have only had our engagement pictures taken and already we are more than satisfied. He is wonderful and we had a great time at our engagement shoot. He had excellent ideas for photos and gave us the opportunity to use any ideas we had as well. He is dedicated to making the photographs what you want while having great ideas to get the most out of the session. I highly recommend booking any event with him.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the pleasure of having Matt do our engagement and wedding photos this past summer. The photos turned out AMAZING, we will truly cherish them forever! He was professional, easy going, so friendly, we are so happy with the whole experience and all the pictures!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Allison · Married on 05/05/2018

Matt was such an awesome photographer to work with. I had a large wedding party and he was super patient with all of us. Matt captured every moment that was special. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer! Thank you again for capturing the best moments of our lives.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 03/27/2018

Matt has done many sessions for us. From headshots to working with us on group photos, he's always up for whatever we throw at him. He's very creative, personable & he can definitely make you smile (which is kind of a big deal in this line of work). He promptly replies when setting up a shoot, arrives on time & gets our photos edited & back to us quickly. He's very patient & always makes sure we're happy with our photos before he leaves. I can't say enough good things about Matt Jackson Photography.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Kara · event on: 10/27/2017

Matt does our family pictures every year and we are always thrilled with the result. He has a quick turnaround, and is very generous with any edits we request. I fully recommend him for a great experience!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Sheila · Married on 04/27/2013

Matt did our wedding photos and made it a very stress free process. We love our photos and will cherish them for years to come!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Brendan · Married on 10/11/2012

We threw our wedding very quickly and Matt was contacted on very short notice with little to no information regarding the venue and what we were looking for. We had issues with the weather, lighting, timing, and many other things, but Matt was calm, cool, professional, and above all friendly throughout the entire experience. He managed to capture some beautiful moments, some we had completely forgotten about and others we, at the time, hadn't even been aware of. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Angela · Married on 05/26/2018

3.0
      2.5

Great photographer he was a pleasure to be around they only concern I had was the quality of the photos and I didn’t really get that many different pictures, it just seem like there was much of a plan but other than that he was great

Sent on 07/26/2018