Edible Elegance by Eli Reviews

57 | Bradenton, FL

57 Reviews for Edible Elegance by Eli

Maureen S. · Married on 05/01/2021

Great Experience

We hosted our daughter's wedding last weekend and purchased the chocolate dipped pretzels to add to our guest welcome bags. Not only were they yummy, they matched the color scheme of all of the wedding decor. Our guests loved them! We also arranged for Edible Elegance to make a birthday cake for the groom's mom, to be shared at our rehearsal dinner. She loves vanilla cake with strawberry frosting, and our cake had just that with fresh strawberries on top. She was thrilled - the cake was beautiful, and absolutely delicious, and it was devoured by the wedding party and our families! I would highly recommend this wonderful bakery - they are so friendly and helpful, and their creations are wonderful.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 03/10/2021

One of the best cakes we've ever had!

I can't say enough how wonderful our wedding cake was! The cake was moist and delicious with buttercream frosting that was just the right amount of sweetness. They have multiple flavors and fillings to choose from. We also ordered cupcakes and they were just as heavenly. The whole process was a breeze with great communication and quick responses! The only bad thing I can say is that we live in the Northeast so I can't enjoy Edible Elegance as often as I would like! Every trip to Sarasota area will include a stop for a treat!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Edible Elegance by Eli's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Congratulations to you and we can't wait to see you on your next visit to the area!
  • Sherry

Sherry H. · Married on 10/25/2020

It was perfect!!

She was amazing. Took my vision and brought it to life!!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Toni · Married on 04/17/2016

This cake shop is the best. I live in Colorado but the wedding was in Florida. i read the reviews and viewed the web site pictures. Loved the designs on the cakes. my wedding was small so i only needed a two tier cake but i wanted it to look
    very special. I emailed the shop several times on ideas, and using combination of several cakes.
    The final cake as just perfect and oh my goodness the taste was out of this world. Several local people asked where
    i got it.
    i would only use this shop if i lived in town!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

They did a wonderful job with our cake! We were able to organize everything through email and it was very convenient, great pricing, and they did exactly what we hoped for!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Phoebe · Married on 01/02/2016

We heard about Matt and Dom from a friend of ours and we were so happy we chose them to make our cake!

After our initial tasting, we knew we didn't need to go anywhere else. Matt and Dom provided an amazing selection and each cake we tried was absolutely delicious.

In addition to our wedding cake, we also ordered a groom's cake with them. Both cakes were exactly how I had envisioned and exactly what I had hoped for.

I am so happy that I chose to work with Matt and Dom and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a beautiful and incredibly tasting cake.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Alaina · Married on 11/28/2015

Matt and Dom's came highly recommended by our event coordinator at Pier 22. We contacted them for a tasting and were so impressed we didn't bother looking any further. The cake was delicious and they have so many options available. I think what really pushed me over the edge was that they do not make their cakes ahead of time and freeze them. Every cake these brothers make is made fresh within 2-3 days of the event.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2015

Matt & Dom made us a delicious wedding cake!! I communicated with them only through e-mail since I was planning a destination wedding & they were always professional & quick to respond. I looked into other bakeries where I was quoted DOUBLE for the same size cake. We had a cookies & cream cake..my guests & my husband & myself all loved it. They delivered on time & the cake itself was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

I couldn't have asked for a more PERFECT wedding cake! I had a destination wedding and actually stumbled upon this quaint little bakery shop and I couldn't have been more pleased. The cakes they make are so fresh and so elegant! Matt and Dom are super easy to work with and I've never tasted a more delicious cake! My wedding cake was beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for!

Sent on 05/30/2015

We ordered our wedding cake from Matt and Dom's after tasting their cake at a bridal show. Our cake was beautiful! It was exactly what we asked for. It tasted absolutely amazing too! We could not have been happier. Their cakes are in a completely different category from every other bakery we considered.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Carmen · Married on 04/24/2015

Our wedding cake was spectacular & delicious thank you Matt for all your help & for our beautiful cake! Also thankyou for the delicious strawberries. I would recommend you guys to my Florida family anytime. Our cake pictures are out great no one know the cake was part fake. You guys are fantastic"

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

Absolutely gorgeous and delicious cakes!! Matt even helped plan to save us money!!

Highly recommended! !! A++++++++++

Sent on 03/15/2015

Debbie · Married on 01/24/2015

Wonderful job on our cake and cupcakes for our 1/24/15 wedding at The Beachhouse Restaurant on Anna Maria Island. They delivered the cake on time and with all of it's associated parts! I loved it and so did the guests at our wedding! The cake was flavorful and moist, the frosting was not too sweet and perfectly thick/rigid for the cupcakes (to hold the shell ornaments) and smooth marzipan for the cake topper. Great service, very professional, easy to work with (somewhat of a rush), great designs to chose from and customize! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL job! Can't say enough!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Liz · Married on 08/05/2014

They were great! I searched pics of cakes and they made the perfect version of what I was looking for. They were flexible with the flavors and helped my husband with the groom's cake. Espresso Chocolate Chip--WOW. The grooms cake was customized to look like my husband's hockey jersey and what a job they did! Beautiful and delicious! We had so many people rave about it! Perfect!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Sylvie · Married on 07/26/2014

Very helpful and very good quality...

Sent on 08/03/2014

Allison · Married on 06/07/2014

DELICIOUS! Matt & Dom's made the perfect cake for our wedding! It was seriously the best cake I have ever tasted. Ever. My husband has a major sweet tooth and this was one really important item for us, and Matt & Dom's cake exceeded our expectations in every way possible. The detailing on the cake was beautiful and the flavors just right! Our guests loved the cake. I loved the cake so much I even asked my husband to smash it in my face.. (That's how you know it's good cake!) Oh and we even ate cake for breakfast the next day. I would absolutely recommend you check them out. You will be glad you did.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Bond · Married on 03/29/2014

The cake was absolutely beautiful! Not as large as I had hoped but it looked amazing and tasted even better! They were very quick in communicating with me and their prices were the best in town!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/13/2013

They bake the most amazing cakes I think I have ever tasted. After the tasting I was really excited for my mini cake and my cupcakes as well. They created a buttercream frosting for my husband who was determined to have white chocolate buttercream on the red velvet cupcakes. The raspberry buttercream was amazing with the chocolate cake. Matt and Dom were both very sweet and they are very talented at what they do.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Our wedding cake was amazing, not just the fresh flower design, but the flavor was amazing! Our guest noted to us how moist and fresh the cake was, not just beautiful! Matt and Dom worked with us to fulfill our dream cake and left no details out. The buttercream frosting was truly buttercream, and the filling was true in flavor and texture, generous!
    The value and price were better than a common grocery store in our area, and they delivered on time and with professionalism. Our cake was more than we imagined!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Suzie · Married on 05/05/2013

We ordered a small wedding cake from Matt & Dom's for an intimate destination wedding on Anna Maria Island. Our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Matt was a pleasure to work with and responded quickly to the many emails I sent asking about organic fillings and colorants and even what shells could be used that didn't need to be bleached. (I am very eco & health conscious and they went above and beyond to accomodate us!)

Our cake was delivered on-time and our topper placed while we were at the beach getting married during a very small delivery window, as requested. I'd highly recommend Matt and Dom's. They're wonderful!

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/28/2012

Our wedding cake was PERFECT! Their service was AMAZING!
    The colors were bold, the design was simple and tasteful, and placing the order was fun and exciting. They make your tasting experience a wonderful memory, provide plenty of options and examples, and work directly with you to design the optimum cake for your big day. The included delivery of the cake for a small fee, and set up right on time. We had a special request, a Doctor Who and Manatee themed vegan (no eggs and no dairy) cake. No one noticed that it was vegan from the taste, and we had endless compliments from our guests on how pretty it looked and how moist and delicious it was. My new hubby and I had trouble agreeing on a flavor when we placed the order, so we had the bottom as chocolate/raspberry and the top as chocolate/orange. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Marisa · Married on 11/03/2012

I used Matt & Dom's for our wedding cake and dessert bar treats and I was very happy with how everything turned out! I wanted an ombre cake and Matt & Dom's designed a beautiful cake! Also, the dessert bar treats tasted great and were displayed perfectly!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Anna · Married on 10/20/2012

Not only was the cake affordable but it was the best cake we ever had. We had the red velvet, marble, and carrot. The cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we asked for. I am so thankful for them. The cake really was amazing.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Laureen · Married on 10/11/2012

Ordered my beautiful cake from Matt and Doms. This was all done through email as I'm from Scotland they were highly professional and advised me of what would go together. The cake was super tasty and looked amazing!!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

The cake was delicious and almost exactly like the photo I sent that I had found on the internet. My only complaint is that I wasn't able to have a tasting due to living overseas - I so wish I could have tried all the combinations suggested to me!

Sent on 06/19/2012