Matrix Digital Arts Photography Reviews

12 | Universal City, TX

12 Reviews for Matrix Digital Arts Photography

Kerra Baruch · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Professional, Outstanding Customer Service , Upfront

Extremely Professional. Michael explained everything to us in the contract . Answered every questioned , and never made us feel like our questions were stupid . He explained product , materials , and showed us samples. Time was not a issue . He made us feel and treated us like we were the last customer on earth. (Trust me we are not ) He wanted and genuinely seem interested in our story. Listened , asked questions and took notes about us. Extremely down to earth , very fair and made sure we were all on the same page. One thing I noticed that spoke volumes to me was: Matrix has several photographers and it sounds like they are expanding with additional services . Michael made it very clear he was a team player . The Team was him and the other photographers . Always giving recognition to the photographer of whatever photo I was complimenting. His actions the whole meeting showed how much the Matrix Team means to him and they accomplish amazing together as a team . He spoke of each photographers strong points and showed examples of it . I never once felt were were just a commission . That said more to me then anything he could have offered in a package . I look forward to working with the Matrix Team on several things, even after the wedding is a sweet memory document in their pictures .

Sent on 05/19/2019

Matrix Digital Arts Photography's reply:

Wow, Thank you so very much Kerra! I will ensure that your message is shared with the team! Very much appreciated!
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 07/06/2019

Missed Moments Captured for a Lifetime of memories

My husband and I had the amazing honor to have Matrix Digital Arts Photography (Michael, Dave and Mark) be a part of one the most memorable moments of our lives throughout the planning, bridal session and the day of our I do. They have been a part of our family for over 10 years, capturing countless moments for us and our extended family with priceless quality. On our wedding day, my husband and I were focusing on the moment between him and I , yet I am so honored to have had these gentlemen place the icing on the cake. We missed so many physical moments, yet within LESS than 1 week, we were able to ingulf in those moments as if we didn’t miss absolutely nothing (Reviewing the Photos)! I would extremely recommend them for ALL occasions. They done an amazing job for my siblings sweet 16 parties, 3 high school graduation parties, our grandmothers 80th birthday celebration and the first wedding celebration in our family. We appreciate you all so much for your genuine hearts and your passion for the capturing endless moments!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Matrix Digital Arts Photography's reply:

Monique, on behalf of the Matrix Digital Arts Team, thank you so much! We sincerely appreciate your positive comments and we are happy that we met every expectation one expects from their wedding photographer! Michael
  • Molly

Molly Kropp Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

Went above and beyond

Michael and Dave went above and beyond any expectations I ever had for my wedding pictures!! Their prices are beyond reasonable, and I received more pictures and extras than I could have ever wished. They were so kind, quick to respond, and helpful. I just got my pictures back (1 week after, as promise), and they were UNBELIEVABLE. I would never think to hire anyone else, ever. They are worth every cent, and more. They are unmatched and each bride should feel lucky to have them capture this once-in-a-lifetime day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Michael and Dave.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Matrix Digital Arts Photography's reply:

Molly! Dave and I feel honored to have been part of such an important milestone event in your two lives. It was a pleasure to be your wedding photographers and want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! It is so appreciated and helps to make our day!!!

Rachel Saenz · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Michael and his team exceeded every expectation that we had for a wedding photographer! They were very professional, courteous, and caring about us and our wedding. From the very beginning we had a very easy and open communication line for anything that we needed or any questions that arose. It seemed like day or night they were willing to go above and beyond for us. I cannot recommend them enough and we were blessed to have them as our photographers! The photos were absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Matrix Digital Arts Photography's reply:

Thank you, Rachel! It was truly an amazing wedding and we enjoyed being your photographers! We are glad that our efforts to exceed your expectations were successful as well! Best wishes to the two of you on your new path!

Leah Lopez · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfected Captivation

I never once had to think and hope if the photographers are capturing every bit of our happiness on this day, as well as the ones we celebrated with! Not only were they knowledgeable and helpful with exact stances or major moments they knew we would want to remember during the wedding, but every guest of mine that spoke to them all had polite things to say! Definitely would book again for future photo shoots/events!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Matrix Digital Arts Photography's reply:

On behalf of Matrix Digital Arts Photography, thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoyed covering your wedding! Your family and guests were awesome!

Greg · Married on 05/07/2016

Matrix Digital super exceeded our expectations by a mile. They made our special day very memorable. I highly endorse and recommend them for all photography services. First class service.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/31/2015

Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! We appreciate everything you have done for us. Your work is beyond exceptional. Its the best of the best. I am so happy we chose you for our wedding day photographer. Thank you for beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.
    Thank you!! Vanessa

Sent on 11/05/2015

Mark · Married on 01/24/2015

Matrix Digital Arts & Photography did a wonderful job with our wedding and bridal portraits. They were extremely profession, always showed up on time. The process between selecting photos for our final album was seamless. To be candid it would be in your best interest to use Matrix Digital Arts & Photography.

Sent on 01/11/2016

They were so great to work with. They went above and beyond to get the special pictures we wanted for our 12/27/14 wedding. We wanted a picture outside by the church grotto, but the weather didn't cooperate that day. They brought a green screen so they could get our picture and then came back on a nice day (within a week of the wedding) to get a picture of the background of the grotto. The church is in another city from their home office, so that is pretty special of them. The combined pictures were wonderful and our families love them. The quality is exceptional. We feel they also offer the most for the money. They take great pride in their work. We received proofs within 10 days as they promised. Michael is great to work with. Prompt to respond to questions, organized, professional, and he makes it just so much fun. Dave is great also. My bridal portrait session with him was so fun and relaxed. They are just the best. We enjoyed every minute. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Derrick · event on: 11/15/2014

We were very pleased with the outcome of the pictures. The service that they provide was outstanding....I would recommend them to everybody.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Janice · event on: 09/27/2014

Matrix Digital Arts & Photography did a beautiful job on our family photos and detailed photo book that captures the whole event. But beyond this service that they excel in, they were courteous, professional and very flexible. Our event was a very special 50th Golden Ann, that we were to start with outside family shots. It rained that whole day, so on short notice we notified the MDAP photographer and they met us at the hall early, actually they were there before the family, getting set up. They captured the whole event without anyone really knowing they were around, however as the family made special requests for shots to capture photos with out of town family members they were very accommodating. For any future event I will definitely use MDAP and they are the photographer I recommend to others.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Elly · event on: 07/26/2014

It was worth every penny we spent in getting this company for my daughters formal portraits and also for her photos for her Quinceaneara day. We were very very pleased with the photos as well as her photo album, formal portrait and photos and services provided.
    Outstanding service and exceptional photographs. Totally exceeded what I expected. Matrix Digital Arts Photography was Excellent!!!!

Sent on 01/04/2015