Mathioudakis Exclusive Events Reviews

Mathioudakis Exclusive Events 6
  • Κ

Καλλιοπη Χιωτη · Married on 09/09/2017

ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΗ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΑΨΟΓΟ ΑΠΟΤΕΛΕΣΜΑ

Επαγγελματική προσέγγιση σε κάθε επιθυμία του πελάτη και αψεγάδιαστο αποτέλεσμα. Προσαρμόζουν τέλεια το γούστο με αυτό που έχει ονειρευτεί ο καθενας. Το τελικό αποτέλεσμα ήταν πολύ καλύτερο από αυτό που είχα σκεφτεί.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Rasha · Married on 09/03/2017

Xenia has been nothing short of wonderful and perfect from the moment we met her and even after the wedding! We knew we wanted to work with her ever since we had our first Skype call with her. What made us so sure? She is focused, has lots of experience, she is patient, down to earth, funny, kind, open, trustworthy. She gave us her time, she provided amazing suggestions, she confidently stated that she can meet our budget and produce something very nice at the same time. She understood automatically what we both wanted and was willing to work within our budget to make the most perfect wedding ever. Doing a wedding abroad can be quite challenging and potentially stressful. Because you don't really know Who you need to go to for Entertainment, Dj, hair and make up, photography, venue, catering, etc however, our lovely wedding planner was able to take care of all of that and connect us with the best service providers in Greece after giving us several options to chose from. I am not just saying this because I am writing a testimonial, I really and literally mean every single statement I write here. Xenia helped us with the research process and suggested a beautiful venue overlooking the sea, which exceeded our expectation as well as our guests. She was always very honest and consistently advised us to do things for our best interest. She works with style, she's in love with her work, and you can see how passionate she is about everything, especially the interaction with her clients. It is clear that she does this work because she loves it, not because she wants to benefit from it or for materialistic reasons. We only had four months to plan our wedding, but she made everything possible and smooth for us. She kept us on track and was very prompt and delivery about our skype meetings. When we arrived to Greece for pre planning, she welcomed us with love from the airport and scheduled all the appointments we needed to see in a short period of time.

Sent on 09/10/2017

maria · Married on 08/20/2017

STOP!!! Don't look anywhere else!!!
    We were nervous when we started planning the wedding. Pantelis took care of everything for us. His contacts were life saving in many instances, his planning meticulous, everything was how it was supposed to be for our special day. If you’re looking for any event planner, stop looking.
    Call and talk with Pantelis face to face. You will know you made the right choice immediately!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Sotiria · Married on 10/10/2015

I don't usually bother with reviews but I felt that I owed it to the Mathioudakis team to do so. From the first meeting I realized that I was in good hands. Every aspect was dealt with professionally. The team is incredibly creative and noted all my ideas, added more of their own and turned the wedding into an event nobody will ever forget. The attention to detail and friendly, personal service was greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Anne · Married on 09/19/2015

Much time and effort was spent in making my wedding such a success. Everything was well thought out and professionally done The decor was absolutely beautiful and the flowers impressed everyone there Thank you!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/18/2015

As mother of the bride I always knew my daughter's wedding would be a special day. What I didn't know was how magical it could be. Thank you for going out of your way to make everything so perfect. We couldn't have imagined it any more beautiful. My daughter got her fairytale wedding thanks to you .

Sent on 11/25/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/02/2015

Pantelis and his team are simply incredible!
    I live in New Jersey, and so when my daughter requested her wedding to be in Greece I was overwhelmed! On my relentless search for a venue decorator and florist I found Pantelis, and once in contact with Him I was quickly put at ease! This is a man who will go to great lengths to make a vision become a reality, and my daughters wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale. Professional with a drive for perfection, he possess an eye for detail and beauty!
    We exchanged ideas over emails, phone conversations, and Skype. He even mailed samples to my home in New Jersey! The wedding was at a private venue , The Island in Varkiza, Athens, which is situated at the Athenian Riviara. Although the location of the venue gives to an exceptional view of the beautiful Greek waters and mountains tops, it does come bare, with little to no decor and furniture. Starting with an empty space is never easy, and Pantelis transformed the Private house into a magical setting! I cannot thank Pantelis and his team enough for their dedication and hard work in making my daughters wedding a true fairy tale! He is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Thanassis · Married on 07/18/2015

Pantelis was very helpful and replied to my emails promptly. I felt very nervous about having my wedding in Greece, but Pantelis was always eager to answer any questions I had for him and reassured me that I would be happy with the result.

I was more than happy with the outcome. His impeccable taste and organization left us with unforgettable memories.

Thank you to your great team!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Tonia · Married on 07/06/2013

They are the BEST!
    Trust them!
    After our wedding, they also made the christening planning.
    We love them!!!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Michael · Married on 03/05/2012

They were very helpful and informative. They answered all our questions with patience and smile. I found their taste exceptional and their personal touch made the event unforgettable. The variety of decor and flowers they provide is great. Definitely they will meet your needs.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • X

Xrysa Konstantinea ·

Dreamy experience, amazing job, wonderful people

Better than I expected or wanted!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Mathioudakis Exclusive Events 11
    Mathioudakis Exclusive Events 12
  • I

IOANNA · Married on 08/20/2016

IMr. Mathioudakis provides a personal touch that is unmatched – he truly makes you feel special throughout the whole process. Their services are extremely on point, they are very responsive, and they are professional through and through. Most importantly (for me and my fiancé), they create great-quality events that truly capture the moment in a way that is both beautiful and tasteful. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/12/2017