30 Reviews for Masters Touch Weddings

Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
29 Masters Touch Weddings Reviews

David and his staff are the best! We used them for my sister's wedding four years ago and were so pleased with their work that we used them again for my wedding. They did an amazing job again! I had so many compliments on my video, and some even said it was the best they had ever seen. David is so easy to work with and really cares about delivering a quality product. I would definitely recommend Masters Touch to anyone getting married or having an event worth remembering!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and Elaine were very helpful and patient on our very important day!! David contacted us several times before the wedding to go over things and make sure we had all our T's crossed and I's dotted!! I would highly recommend Master's Touch Weddings videography to anyone getting married and on the fence of doing video or not. You'll wont regret the purchase, we've already watched our video twice and i know much more times are in the future!!!!!!!!! Very good work!

Profile Picture Lea, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It is evident that the quality of work produced is important to both David and Elaine. They will do whatever they can to create a well put together, well thought out video. We are so happy with our wedding video and will cherish it forever!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and Elaine from Masters Touch Weddings were just phenomenal! They were very accommodating to my requests and very professional throughout my experiences with them. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding video turned out the way we dreamed it would, including a 5 hour video shoot in a park a week after the wedding. Even after the final copy was made, David agreed to make some edits and re-do some of the video. The final product was perfect! They take a lot of pride in what they do and have the experience and equipment necessary to accommodate anything you would need. I highly recommend Masters Touch Weddings and will definitely use them for future events.

Profile Picture Mohammed, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Masters Touch Weddings did an outstanding job videoing my daughter's wedding. They were great and guided us through the entire process. The video was beautiful and will be a treasured keepsake for years to come!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David and His Wife did an excellent job with our video. He was with us all day from start to finish. Our Highlight Video was awesome!!!!! Both my husband and I couldn't of been happier.

So worth the Price!!! Weddings go SOO fast and it helps you relive the moment forever.

Profile Picture Terra, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
4.1

They were very flexible with the timeline I had set for the day and were there from the early morning throughout the majority of the reception. They made sure they were set up and ready to catch every moment of our wedding day. Make sure that you inform your photographer that you will be having a videographer, as their two agendas for the day will be different and there may be conflicts (photographers want you to stand still, videographers need you to be moving). Overall, I was pleased with the video.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Such nice people to work with and easy to talk to. Always responded quickly to my emails with any questions I had. I am soooo glad we had the video done! Well worth the money in my opinion.

Profile Picture Leanne, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Davis was wonderful to work with through the planning process as well as on the wedding day. Throughout the entire day, he was on top of everything capturing our entire day. Hiring David was worth every penny, if you are hesitating about hiring videography, just do it! Our video captures all aspects of our special day, and we are excited to relive it over and over again.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We could not have been more thrilled with our wedding video and highlight video!!! I would highly recommend Master's Touch to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Masters Touch was amazing! I purchased the Same Day Edit package in addtion to the regular videography package. My SDE (which is basically a highlight video of the day that's played at your reception that night) was absolutely breathtaking and I could not have been happier with the results. The video of the entire day was very high quality and truly captured the feel of the wedding better than any photography ever could. I would highly recommend them to any bride who is wanting the best their money can buy.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

David was absolutely amazing to work with!! We had to postpone our wedding a couple of times due to a family illness and David was so understanding and worked with us with the rescheduling of our wedding. We also had a very busy wedding day with several locations and David was more than helpful and accommodating to make our day that much more special. Our wedding highlight video and the DVD were absolutely stunning!! We received so many compliments on the video from our friends and family! We highly recommend David with Masters Touch Weddings!

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
2.4

This company was used by my son and daughter in law for their wedding. We had a separate individual for still pictures. I found the gentleman who did the video work demanding. Uncooperative with the still photographer. Invasive during the reception. Was in the way for dancing, and blocked everyone's view for the cake cutting.

Profile Picture User3552415, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

very responsive, and a very nice guy.

Profile Picture User3220837, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The best part of my wedding day: watching it over and over again. The exciting highlight videos (2) made by Masters Touch were so moving and beautiful. The first one had all the romantic feelings and sacramental moments captured lovingly. The second one was fun and exciting and captured the once in a life time, high energy, fun, dancing party that was my wedding day! I am so thankful for the professionalism and talent of this pair!

Profile Picture User3708010, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

David was very professional and created a beautiful video of our wedding day! He came to the rehearsal to check out the church which was very helpful! He was also flexible, there was another photography crew for stills and they had to work together to get the best shots.

Profile Picture User3469039, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Masters Touch Weddings were amazing to work with, extremely professional and flexible with their event packages. We were very pleased with the end result and highly recommend their services in the future.

Profile Picture User3002535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Masters touch videography did an amazing job with our wedding video! David always responded to my emails and phone calls with promptness and professionalism. And the video equipment they bring onsite is by far the most impressive I've ever seen. They are able to capture shots from vantage points that would not have been possible without such advanced video equipment. The quality of our video is outstanding! I highly recommend this vendor. No need to second guess yourself. This videography team is the best you will find in St. Louis!

Profile Picture Jeanie, 10/6/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Master's Touch Wedding was the perfect! David met us before the wedding and was very thorough throughout the process. He gave us his own recommendations and suggestions. He listened to what my husband and I wanted and our video is great! David even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything would run smoothly the next day. I would recommend Master's Touch Wedding to all my friends!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David Lubbers and all the crew at Masters Touch Weddings did an outstanding job with our wedding. They are professionals at their craft and strive to provide the best possible product for their customers. I was particularly impressed with their attention to detail. When the rains came on wedding day wiping out much of the video time planned for the park, David suggested we go go back a few weeks later to shoot some extra footage. The extra time and effort made for a beautiful highlight video. Thank you Masters Touch Weddings.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David clearly has a passion for his work and it shows in the quality and creativity of the videos we received from our wedding day. We have gotten so much positive feedback from friends and family about our highlight video and watching the videos has truly helped us relive our wedding day. David went above and beyond in working with us from day one, from contacting us to set up plans for our video from his family vacation, to working out a package that fit our needs and our budget, to meeting up with me after the wedding to get the video to us before we would be visiting home (so we could share the video with our families). He was professional, courteous, and pleasant to work with throughout the wedding planning process through after the wedding. We were not going to do videography originally, but I'm so glad we did, and very pleased to have selected Masters Touch.

Profile Picture Kristi, 5/27/12, 1 Review
4.7

David was wonderful and worked a great deal on the final copy and worked with our busy schedules.

Profile Picture Dipa, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

David was very prompt in response to emails and phone calls. He and his wife are very professional.
You simply cannot beat the value in the St. Louis area. I could not find another vendor who offered more coverage and quality work for the price! So many cameras and he will customize it anyway you like.
David works with a lot of St. Louis area videographers as an additional cameraman. So all that footage you love on another website could very well be his work!
Cannot recommend Masters Touch Weddings highly enough.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Having my video done by Masters Touch was great. It took a lot of time, but for the effect, it was worth it. Mr. Lubbers and his crew decidated a lot of time to getting things right without being rude or bossy at all. He also explained the process to us beforehand, made sure he attended the rehearsal, and was not mad at us when we were late to our alone session due to us being lost! I would highly recommend him to future couples. He is always ready to have meetings and has the lastest advances to show for it! Thank you Masters Touch! :D

Profile Picture Morgan , 6/18/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Masters Touch gave us more than we could have asked for----they went above and beyond before the wedding, the wedding day and after wards. We are very pleased and would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Dee, 12/3/10, 1 Review